Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Satsuki

Satsuki

Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Empty
PostSubject: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 4:55 pm

Satsuki had recently been assigned as an Apprentice to one of the Blades of the Shogunate, however this one only seemed to be an A rank ninja and a former Mercenary like her clan had been. It pissed her off that the Shogunate didnt bother addressing her clan's heir with the highest ranking Shogunate to train her. What did they think she was? A common Shinobi? No, she was the heir to the Bishamon, a clan basically on level with royalty. If her mother hadn't have made her come then she wouldn't be sitting in one of the nasty dorms awaiting the arrival of her mentor. At least she had been able to bring one of her servants who was currently on his hands and knees acting as a stool for her feet. Right where this nova should be and where others will soon be if she had her way.

OOC: Outfit - On Duty
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 5:12 pm

Unbeknownst to Satsuki there had been a pair of eyes watching her for quite a while and what the eyes saw they did not like. Asura knew that no one wished to be treated like a slave, she herself had dealt with it for too long and had clawed her way to the top in order to stop such a thing within her clan... And yet this girl just done it as though it was nothing? Who the hell was she... Asura forced herself to be calm and then silently stepped over, standing in front of Satsuki and just watching her for a moment. It was at that moment that she activated both of her Dojutsu, her Kyougan and her Itsugan cycling up to stage four of course Asura was still invisible at this point and she snatched out her hand at Ripping Discord speeds to grab Satsuki by the throat, lifting her into the air and then dropping her stealth, revealing Asura's form. She was just under six foot tall and her long white hair was pulled up into a ponytail behind her head. Her eyes however... Were covered by a thick cloth blindfold and her face was set into a frown.

"I suggest you think about what you do next very carefully. I am Asura Mishura, Blade of the Shogunate and Huntarian Primarus. I am also one of the most powerful members of the Blades. If I wanted to I could snap your neck with a twitch of my fingers and honestly speaking... No one would give a single fuck. That is the power I wield and this is true strength. You are going to quickly learn this, alright?" She put the girl down onto her feet and picked up the Nova on the ground. "Get out of here." She snarled at him, tossing him towards the door before looking back at Satsuki, locking onto her despite the fact she seemed to be entirely blind. "Tell me who you are and why you think you can treat others as inferior..."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 6:14 pm

Satsuki's eyes widened as her breathing was suddenly cut off and pressure was applied to her throat. At first she panicked as she was raised into the air until the culprit materialized out of thin air. Satsuki couldn't breath or speak but she cursed herself for letting her guard down. She tried to pry the hand from her throat but it seemed futile as the girl, Asura, rudely introduced herself. When Satsuki was finally let go she would take a sharp inhale and collapse to her knees for a moment, dragging in deep mouthfulls of air. However, upon seeing her slave thrown she quickly got to her feet, nearly falling in the process and pointed at the slave at the door. "Do not move!" she shouted to her slave in a high pitched raspy voice. The slave would stop from pulling themselves up and Satsuki would round herself on her assaulter.

Satsuki cleared her throat so as to regain her normal voice and wiped some dust off of her clothes. She huffed and stood up in full before speaking. "I am Satsuki Bishamon, heir to the Bishamon Clan and if you touch me again i will have your hand removed! And don't even think about touching my slave again. They are a spoil of war, having been beaten in contest their family now serves mine. You have no right to order them around. Only I can, if you have a problem with that then take it up with the elders, my father and the Legate Legionus," snapped Satsuki, not backing down to the scary women even though she was clearly outclassed. Why was she standing toe to toe? Well the answer was simple, Satsuki's ego over her status in her clan and their own views far suppressed her fear. Pride won out over the wise sense of fear.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 6:29 pm

Ah, Bishamon, that would explain the brattiness. The little girl probably thought that she was royalty, was probably pampered the entirety of her life. A sneer hit Asura's lips as the girl spoke and she gave a low growl of displeasure. "Sorry, let me reintroduce myself..." Asura murmured, reaching up and removing her blindfold to reveal both of her Dojutsu, the pair of extremely well known and extremely dangerous and coveted eyes finally being shown. The Itsugan was slightly greyed out though, as though it was not used often. "I am Asura Mishura, Head of the Mishura Clan and you are nothing compared to me. If you wish to start a clan feud I suggest you talk to your father about it because I am fairly certain that he would be too scared to start such a thing." She said to Satsuki, crossing her arms over her chest before sighing softly.

"You will be training under me whether you like it or not so I am going to impose certain rules right now that you are to follow. One, you will not have a slave on any day that you are training with me, if you bring another then I will kill them. The one you have to day, send them away. Secondly, you are to address me as either Asura-Sensei or Blade-Sama, I am not your friend, I am not your ally, I am here to ensure that you are strong enough to be of use to the Shogunate. Thirdly, at the end of every training session we are going to spar and you are going to try and wound me. The day you can hurt me, or better yet, kill me is the day I will step down and hand my position over. Lastly, you are going to ditch any pretense of being nobility when you are around me until you have some experience what it is like to have the world kick you when you are down, when you no longer have anything to look forwards to but the next sunrise, when nothing is more important than that... Then you may act as your capacity as clan heir, or possibly even head depending on how long it takes. Do you understand all of that?" She said, walking away to reach into a locker to pull out all of her shuriken, kunai and arrows. Afterwards came her bow and her sword which she strapped on and walked back, tying her blindfold back on.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 6:58 pm

Satsuki had some choice words for this bitch. After the woman's long rant Satsuki stayed quiet, knowing full well she couldn't take this woman on yet. But sure enough one day she would. And though she made no comment to most of the woman's words she did have on thing she would say, though it wasn't really a statement but more of a promise. "Maybe not now, but one day I will beat you. And when that day comes I won't kill you. I'll make you my personal horse. And then I'll move on to the rest of you Mishura to put you in your place," she would say, though after saying she'd make Asura into her personal horse she had muttered the rest of it about the Mishura clan. Satsuki then would turn toward her slave and wave him away. "Wait outside the building until I am done. I expect some tea and shark fin awaiting me upon the end of my training along with a change of clothes. Now go befoelre I have you beaten." said Satsuki to her slave while Asura was getting her things.

The slave would do a quick bow before leaving the room. When Asura was finished gathering her supplies Satsuki would cross her arms and wonder what this woman was capable of. She may have hated the woman but any strong female was also good in her book. "So what will we be doing today? I have the Lightning and Life release elements. That is about all right now." said Satsuki, tapping her foot impatiently on the tiled floor of the dorm. She couldn't wait to get this day over with so she could head home and enjoy a nice hot bubble bath and maybe get one of the slaves to give her a fresh manicure and pedicure. Maybe she would get her hair touched up a bit or possibly colored.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 7:10 pm

Asura smirked, already she had given the girl something to work towards, that was always a good start, was it not? Then again, it did revolve around the girl actually getting strong enough to beat Asura but she knew that when that day came she wouldn't be the strongest member of the Mishura Clan any longer, already the newest generations were getting more powerful, accessing more of their skills, discovering ages old techniques that would further increase the prowess of the already dangerous clan. Although that was something to think about another time, for now there was something much more interesting to do and that was teach this girl all about humility and the easiest way to do that would be to get some exercise in.

"Oh, do you know nothing about training? Your elements mean nothing just now, that is something we'll be looking at later on. Lightning is something I know a little about but have no affinity or... All I know is that my great great grandfather was an avid and powerful user of it. Life... I have no affinity for nor do I know anything about it, you'll have to speak to your clan members. However today for at least quite a few hours we won't be doing anything like that... We're going for a run." Asura switched off her Kyougan and dropped her Itsugan down to its activation state to give her Chakra and Ultraviolet sight to make the run a little easier, she was still unused to this place. She then rolled her shoulders and stretched out. "We'll do twelve miles and then stop for a break." She said once she was stretched. "Now come along, I'll slow down to let you keep up." She then set off at Swift Release speeds, elbows tucked to her sides and a soft tune getting whistled from her lips as she ran out of the dorms and chose a random path to start following.. After all, surely even your most basic of soldiers should be able to keep up with Swift Release?
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 7:23 pm

So basically her sensei was useless to her. Satsuki would need to remember to request a new sensei once this day was over. She heard one of the other Blades could utilize lightning, hopefully she could get them to train her. However, for now Satsuki had to get through today and the only way to do that would be to listen to Asura. "Let's get this over with already," said Satsuki as she began to leave the building before following after Asura in a jog. She hated being out on these streets without her slaves, as it made her look weak being alone. Though she did have Asura with her she didn't want the eyes to be on Asura but on Satsuki herself. That was one problem that she could remedy though. As she jogged she took in a few shallow breaths then began to sing.

"saita no no hana
yo aa douka oshieteokure
hito ha naze kizutsukeatte
arasou no deshou"

("Oh wild flower,
ah…could you please tell me
why people hurt each other
and fight each other?")
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 7:38 pm

So as it happened, Satsuki could not keep up with her, not just now anyway, that was good to know. So with a heavy sigh Asura slowed down to a normal running speed, jogging in place for a moment to let Satsuki catch up and then running alongside her. All was going quite well, Asura nodding to the few people that she knew and the occasional Mishura giving her a deep bow, stopping even in the middle of fights to do so. "You do realise that singing is a really dumb idea when you are running? You are just going to waste breath and tire yourself out quicker due to needing to take in deep breaths more often, ruining your ability to prevent hyperventilation later on." Asura cocked an eyebrow at the younger girl, still running along beside her. "I can afford to talk because I've trained myself to run at a much, much greater speed than this. When you have seen a Fourth Stage Kyougan in action perhaps you'll appreciate it, hah!" She chuckled softly and continued running, blindfolded eyes pointed directly forward.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 8:03 pm

Satsuki rolled her eyes at Asura's comments. She really thought so highly of herself for being just a mere Mishura. She couldn't wait to put the woman in her place. "Bishamon have our own unique style. We do not utilize normal combat like you lower life forms do. What I am doing is both a pleasant pastime as well as a means of endurance training. By singing while running I am making my lungs work harder so that they will grow stronger. Sure, for awhile I may be exhausted and have trouble, but in the end my lungs and legs are worked and I will achieve a stronger set of lungs," Satsuki stated, taking a small break from her song to reply to Asura. She didn't turn to look at her but ended up spitting on the ground in her path. "Also, bragging such as that is disgusting. If you truly think of yourself as better than me then there would be no need to make a comment to show you are better. You are simply scared because you know I am a perfect being and you are a lower life form."

"rin to saku hana yo
soko kara nani ga mieru
hito ha naze yurushiau koto
dekinai no deshou"

"Oh dignified flower,
what can you see from there?
And why can’t people
forgive each other?"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 8:13 pm

"Everything has to be about you, doesn't it? Have you really been so spoiled that you can't help but be egotistical, unable to understand the feelings of another? Not to mention would calling yourself a perfect being not be bragging of much the same caliber? Does that mean you are scared of me due to your bragging? According to your logic you are..." She shrugged and shook her head. "However I do not brag, I simply tell the truth. The Fourth Stage Kyougan allows access to a speed that is almost never seen in anyone pre transcendence." How was it that people could actually teach their children to act so ludicrously? Did people just not understand how the world works? Perhaps they actually believed that they were some kind of royalty or greater being but they weren't, they were just like the people that had held her down when she was young and strapped the blindfold around her eyes. She was past that though. "Do you remember the rules I set for you, Satsuki-chan? The last one... Drop this pretense of being some higher being or advanced life form. You aren't. When you are with me you are a normal person just like anyone that we jog past, just like me. Until you can prove yourself as better you are not to think yourself as better, do you understand?" She asked, not even bothering to look at Satsuki this time but her voice was softer than usual, perhaps shouting at her was just going to make her clam up... Asura might as well /try/ and get Satsuki to like her.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 9:19 pm

"Maybe I can't beat you specifically in combat but I am much better than a number of people around the world and my DNA is perfect. We cannot be muddied by crossbreeding. Our DNA is superior in all aspects which makes us superior. We are faster and stronger than Samurai and our genes are one hundred percent Bishamon. And we are Human. Your nothing but a Zireh, a tool built for war. Humans made your kind, you weren't simply born into this world. The gods created us in their image, we created you to serve us. So what makes you think you are any better than your creators?" said Satsuki. Sure Asura had made some rules but one could not simply change over a few minutes. Satsuki was bred and raised to think of herself as better than others. To her that was as simple as breathing. She did not know better because she was raised in that kind of environment. Rather than trying to keep telling her this and that, she would need to view it herself. Until then her thought process was simple. Bishamon were optimus maximus, everyone else were lower life forms and the Mikaboshi were trash. Simple.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 9:28 pm

"You are obviously quite stupid, Satsuki. First of all, I am no mere Zireh, have you ever heard of a Zireh possessing a Kekkai Genkai? You know... Like the Itsugan and Kyougan? What does that tell you? It tells you that I am more than a Zireh, it tells you that I am a Hybrid between Human and Zireh. The sheer fact that you said that crossbreeding is muddying one's genes... Well if I were any less restrained than I am now I would slay you on the spot without you even realising such a thing had happened... That was until your head rolls along the floor to stare at my feet." Her voice was surprisingly calm for the horrific amount of rage that burned within her body, almost as though her blaze release itself had turned liquid and flowed through her, her core reacting to her rage and increasing its output. "So to tell you something about myself... I was not created, I was born. My parents loved me and they cherished me before they were torn away, my mother was not allowed to watch over me and my father was not allowed within the clan grounds. He was a Xeres which is where I get my Zireh heritage, the core that exists within me is identical to his, it hums at the same frequency." She shook her head. "Your upbringing has left you broken, unwise to the ways of the world. I cannot change you instantly... But I will show you the truth of life, child. Now tell me, in the interest of cooperation, what do you know about the abilities of your clan and do you have any ideas as to what jutsu you plan on learning? Added to that... Do you have access to scrolls describing these techiques?"
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 9:48 pm

Satsuki scoffed at her declaration. "You are telling me they have a disgusting hybrid training me?" said Satsuki in anger as she came to a complete stop and turned on Asura. "Bad enough your a Zireh and not even a Legate. But a Hybrid? Ugh. True, with training anyone can get strong. You have years of experience. But when I have just as much I will end up being the superior. A hybrid could never stand on equal footing in combat with that of a Pure Blooded Bishamon." Satsuki sure was one major bitch. She had a lot of complaints to put in toward her parents and the Shogun as well as whoever was in charge of assigning mentors. Did they really put her under a Hybrid that wasn't even S rank? Before she could have somewhat accepted a Zireh. At least they were bred for war. But a muddied Hybrid? "My clan is handling my clan training for me. i will be taught the art of the Scorching Leg that the Bishamon are famous for. And no I don't have any scrolls, don't the Blades have like a library where they keep that stuff or something? Ugh! Can't believe I was assigned to a stupid Mudblood!"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 10:16 pm

"You really just don't get it, do you?" Asura whispered, her voice ice cold, almost devoid of emotion as she turned and looked at Satsuki. Her breathing was soft, her hands clenched at her sides. Asura wanted to kill this girl, just to get the message across... Perhaps she could hurt Satsuki but would the girl even learn or just hate her even more? "You don't understand that you are seconds away from death, that the Shinigami is staring you in the face right now.... Of course you don't, you're a child, you believe yourself invincible, you believe that your title will protect you from harm." It was difficult to prevent tears from coming to her eyes but she held them back. "You were given everything, you had to earn nothing, you never worked, you never fought, you never bled for what you believed in." Her breathing became shaky for a second before she calmed herself. "You are the worst type of person. Someone blind in a metaphorical sense, unable to see through the fog of their own hubris. For all that you claim to be perfect Satsuki... You are less than an animal. At least Dobutsu have honour."

With that Asura turned and walked off. "I have no love for the run any longer, I'm going to go get something to eat. If you want to come along, I'll pay... If not, head back to the training yard, I'll return in a half hour and we can spar to end the training session, as short as it was." She said with a wave of her hand, shoving her hands into her pockets and not even bothering to look back, she'd be able to tell which way Satsuki went anyway.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 11:58 pm

Satsuki barely paid any attention to Asura, having tuned out the mudblood. She held up her hand and made it move as she spoke, trying to mimic her words with her hand in a mocking fashion. When Asura was done and began walking off Satsuki stuck out her tongue. "Ill be waiting. I only eat what the clan chef prepares me," said Satsuki before heading off toward the training grounds. On the way there she stopped by the local library and checked out a few things during the half hour before heading to the training grounds. She wanted to actually train something as she waited for the mudblood just to give her a surprise.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime25th April 2015, 6:28 pm

West Continent food was certainly odd, these... Burgers were surprisingly tasty and Asura continued to eat hers, watching the clock and deciding whether or not she should start heading back, it was getting close to the half hour mark when she was supposed to be meeting with Satsuki for the spar. "The bitch can wait..." Asura muttered to herself as she finished up her food and started walking, drinking from her bottle of water. As it happened she would reach the courtyard ten minutes late, not that she actually cared. Asura felt surprisingly more calm now actually and when she heard the sound of Satsuki's breathing and heartbeat, she knew that it was time. "So then, Satsuki... Give me the scrolls that you borrowed so that I can see what you are going to learn and I will aid you with the jutsu in question."
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime25th April 2015, 7:31 pm

When Asura arrived Satsuki had been laying on a bench, bathing in the Sun, her body giving a slight glow to it. When Asura spoke she would sit up a bit and frown. "Sure took you awhile. I have had plenty of time on my hands," she would say as she tossed three scrolls to Asura, though a fourth sat beside her on the bench. She made no indication of handing it over. Of course during the time that Asura was gone she had taken it into her own hands of trying to learn a technique and had somewhat succeeded. There may have been a kink or two to work out but she was confident she could do it. After all, she was a perfect being and heir to the Bishamon.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime25th April 2015, 7:47 pm

"Glad to see that you have at least been putting your time to good use." Asura said, catching each scroll in turn and then placing them down on the ground. Sitting down in front of them she pulled off her blindfold, taking a second to let her eyes adjust before opening the scrolls and scanning over them. Scratching her chin she pulled one of them over and smoothed it out, reading it over and nodding. "Chidori, that's a technique that I know of. Extremely well known, very powerful if mainly for the piercing effect. One has to move quickly in order to make it effective though." She said before hopping to her feet and walking over to stand about twenty feet from Satsuki. "I inherited a technique from my great great grandfather Izuna Mishura that is similar to it." Asura held her arm out and focused her chakra into it, black flames bursting over her limb and flickering along its length. "This is Kajiin, this technique alongside Chidori require extreme control over one's chakra. It is unlikely you will get the technique correct on the first try so to keep you safe I will watch you with my Itsugan." She dropped the technique and cycled her Itsugan to its first stage before crouching down and watching Satsuki. "Give it your best shot."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime25th April 2015, 9:32 pm

Satsuki began tapping her feet impatiently as Asura went on a bit about her Kaijin. She rolled her eyes a few times before standing up, annoyed at multiple things. One of which was Asura thinking that Satsuki already knew how to do the technique. "If I could perform it I wouldn't need you here. You have the scroll, how am I supposed to know how much chakra to cycle forth and what hand signs I need to use? Ugh, such a useless mentor. But of course, that is to be expected of a filthy mudblood," ranted Satsuki as she began walking toward Asura. When she was within a couple of feet from Asura, close enough to touch her, she would attempt to jerk the scroll from Asura's hand so she could go over it herself seeing as Asura wasn't going to go over it with her. All Asura had done was show her a technique that had nothing at all to really do with Kaijin. Like really? Was this woman actually qualified to teach? Please!
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime25th April 2015, 9:42 pm

Asura snapped her hand back at Bullet Release speed, reaching forwards to flick Satsuki's nose with her other hand and sighing at her. "And here I thought that you had actually read the scrolls that you had taken out? Are you so used to slaves doing everything for you that you don't actually understand how to read?" She cocked an eyebrow and then shook her head. "If you had read the scroll you would realise that Chidori requires powerful chakra control and that the seals, in order are..." And she ran through them as she spoke, slowly even though she herself couldn't use the technique. "Ox, rabbit, monkey. Also, you know that chakra is almost impossible to measure so I cannot give an exact amount. As I said I will watch you with my Itsugan, a chakra sensing Dojutsu, to see where your limit is in regards to channeling chakra. You already know how to create Lightning Chakra so just do that, focus it to your arm and then funnel as much chakra as you can into your arm." With that Asura stepped back and crouched down once more, narrowing her eyes and watching. "When you are ready, channel the chakra... If you get it right, I will give you a signal, you are then to run forwards as quickly as you can and attempt to drive your hand through that wall..." She said, pointing to one of the walls of the courtyard that would probably require C-Rank piercing to go all the way through.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime25th April 2015, 10:12 pm

Satsuki stepped back and pouted when she couldn't take the scroll from her. Then her pout turned into a scowl as Asura chastised her about not reading the scroll. "Well sorry. While you were off eating I was busy learning a technique," said Satsuki as she stepped back a few feet before making the Tiger hand seal. She focused half her chakra into it before suddenly a clone of her popped up beside her in a puff of smoke. "Shadow Clone Jutsu. Twice the beauty and twice the perfection," she would say as she admired herself . She didn't like how her hair was though, she definitely needed to get it feathered once she returned home. And a nice conditioning, maybe add in a few colors for some dazzle. Her eyes suddenly perked up as she realized something. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" She asked her clone and clapped her hands together. The clone giggled and turned to her grasping her hands. Together they shouted, "DUET!!!" and began laughing together. Despite this obnoxious ignoring of Asura's instructions, Asura would notice that. half of Satsuki's already small chakra pool was gone.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime25th April 2015, 10:19 pm

"Tiny chakra pool, certainly interesting for beings so apparently perfect, although if I remember rightly Bishamon have a way of regaining their chakra... I'm still not sure how that works." She mumbled to herself, tapping her chin with a finger. "Mikaboshi have much larger chakra reserves, it must be noted." She sighed softly and pulled out a kunai, twirling it between her fingers. When she next spoke she actually let herself be heard. "You should at least have looked at the other scrolls, learning the hand signs at the very least. It's good to see that you have learned how to use a more advanced version of the Shadow Clone technique at least. Now then, I would like you to follow my instructions or you'll get to see something really interesting." Asura gave a wicked grin and shook her head. "Now then, Ox, Rabbit, Monkey, go through the seals, focus the chakra into your arm and let me see how well you can manage it..." Asura murmured, wondering exactly how her small chakra supply would work with a chakra intensive technique like Chidori.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 1:08 am

Satsuki's mood was completely ruined as Asura interrupted her and her clone and told her what to do. Who did this bitch think she was? So what if she was a Blade. So what if she was stronger than her. So what if she was assigned as her mentor. She was a filthy fucking mudblood. Satsuki went to open her mouth to tell Asura off when suddenly she froze as her clone grabbed her shoulder and whispered something in her ear. Satsuki nodded then wrapped an arm around her clone. "You're right. Can't believe I lost my composer like that," said Satsuki. However, her face went from one of shock and embarrassment into one of anger as she suddenly locked her arm and twisted, snapping her own clones neck and making it disappear in a puff of smoke. "But who said you could touch me," she said coldly. It seemed she didn't even have any mercy for herself.

Satsuki's demeanor suddenly changed. Before she gave off an aura of someone filled with anger and just overall spoiled. Now she gave off something else, something dark and manipulative that seemed countered by a small glow of light around her body. Her chakra quickly replinished back to full before she turned to face Asura. Her composure was now relaxed, calculated and calm. But there was something hidden, something dangerous about it. When she spoke, her voice was even cold and straight forward, much different than before. It was as if she was a different person. "Tell me when I have accumulated the appropriate amount of chakra for the technique," she would say before clasping her hands together and molding her chakra. She began making hand signs, focusing on converting her chakra into lightning. "Ox, Rabbit, Monkey."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 9:40 am

Well it would seem that everything changed in quite a hurry and Asura had to note quite a few things. First of all was the regenerating chakra which was interesting, one of the special abilities of the Bishamon Clan no doubt. Secondly was the fact that apparently even her clones didn't know about her little bubble of personal space which was certainly odd, then again perhaps that stemmed from a simple loss of concentration and focus. Lastly was the most interesting thing... The rapid change in demeanour. Rather than seeming spoiled and brattish, Satsuki now appeared... Almost deadly which was certainly an improvement.

A grin split Asura's features and she nodded to the young girl. "Of course Satsuki, you are doing quite well, keep it up." She said, closing her Kyougan over so that she could focus, the odd disjointed time slowing effect was wreaking havoc with her focus, she needed to remember to keep her Itsugan covered. However after a few seconds she spoke up. "Right, you're doing very well, keep adding the chakra slowly and focus it more towards the fingers and palm, once you hear the chirping run towards me and attempt to slam your hand into my chest, I know you've been waiting for this sort of thing." She chuckled quietly but it wasn't malicious, it was genuinely mirthful, she actually rather liked this new attitude, almost reminded her of herself. As they waited Asura then put her hands together, ready to start her own hand seals.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime27th April 2015, 1:23 pm

Satsuki switched her left hand into holding her right as electricity began to flow through it, her arm began to spark at first before a sudden bright flash erupted from her palm. The flash ended abruptly and the chakra dissipated as Satsuki collapsed to her knees, breathing heavily. All the chakra had been drained from her so abruptly that she had not been able to cope with it at first, being so unused to being out of chakra as a Bishamon. Her breathing was heavy as she held her palm against the ground, was this what most felt when they were out of chakra? It was an unbelievable drain, but as a Bishamon she should be able to withstand it to an extent, at least she would gain her chakra back. "I don't understand how you lower lifeforms can deal with such a drain of chakra."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]   Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training the Apprentice [Asura/Training]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next