Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Empty
PostSubject: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th April 2015, 12:34 pm

Xan was looking for a heir, his former prospects were disappointing to say the least, sure while Tumu was on his way to becoming a fine member of the TLAH order he was unfit to carry on the Isley family style, Zero while otherwise being a member of his clan couldn't be trusted to carry on the family style of kenjutsu. No what he was looking for was someone as into Kenjutsu as himself someone who had Kenjutsu in their blood. It was only by chance that Xan had heard from one of the whisperers within Minarai Castle that a Denkou had recently come through seeking a curse seal. It was odd as he distinctively remembered that the Denkou had been in Ibaragakure even though they were native to the Land of Shadows. This was a chance, Jashin's favor was smiling upon him as the Denkou were known for their kenjutsu.

Since he couldn't have children this was the perfect chance to pass on his family legacy to the next generation more so that what he had done with Geka Seido. Sure he could of kept such knowledge to himself but he figured that it would be the best way to have the Isley name remain throughout history and such had released the kata throughout the world. It had bore fruit as Geka Seido was quickly becoming a prominent samurai style however he was looking for a true heir. So he had found out where this Denkou lived and wrote a note pinning it to his door with a kunai and waiting in the training grounds for him to arrive. He did not know the Denkou's name but it was quite easy to find him within Jigoku seeing as he was the only one within the village. Xan knew he was an apprentice knight and thus was looking for a master, he wanted to snatch the boy up before any of the Silver Knight's got wind of his potential. The wait...begins.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th April 2015, 1:35 pm

Now this was an interesting dilemma, Hiro thought as his dull eyes scanned through the note that was rudely stuck to his door with a kunai. Having finally made his way from the castle of horrors, Hiro had arrived home only to find a note stuck to his door. At first he had thought it was a love note by some cute girl who had admired him from a distance and oh how his expectations plummeted immediately after reading the note. “Geez.” He muttered disappointingly after reading the note. He hadn’t known the author personally but he had heard rumors about this Xan Ibwa, about the amazing feats he had achieved and how scary powerful he was but why would he want to train him? He was just an ordinary kid with no true potential and most of all he was a defective denkou. Letting out a soft sigh would remove the note from his door and stuck the kunai in his pockets. It wouldn’t hurt to take a look would it, I mean what’s the worst that could happen?

After a quick shower and a change of clothes, Hiro made his way to the training ground and immediately noticed the towering man lingering on the grounds. Was that him? Walking up to him Hiro would pull out the piece of paper and stuck it towards the man. “Yo pops, were you the one that stuck this on my door?” Hiro said nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th April 2015, 1:46 pm

Xan would notice the youth coming towards him raising an eyebrow as he studied him taking in his height, which was suitable for his age and his build which was likewise suitable for kenjutsu, not bulky but lean wiry like himself in his youth, he would wait until the boy spoke before his usual frown lessened a bit. Yes, you are a Denkou correct? You clan is famous for it's kenjutsu and I am a kenjutsu master. Xan said as he pulled out a pack of cigars placing one in his mouth which was already precut and pulling out a lighter to ignite it, before taking a drag and exhaling a smoke cloud from his nose. While you are not much right now, I have taken an interest in teaching you. Even more so when I heard your chakra system is completely gone as a result of taking the Magician's seal. Most don't make such a decision lightly, I'm assuming you were unable to mold your chakra, correct? he said the cigar hanging from his lips as he spoke, he wasn't one to mince words he was blunt straight to the point. Whether the boy knew it or not it wasn't a request, for him to become Xan's apprentice while he could refuse Xan would simply forbid any of the Silver Knights from training the boy on punishment of death, he had laid claim to him the only person who could revoke such a clan was his Queen, Carmen.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th April 2015, 2:43 pm

Well he wasn’t surprised that Xan had known that much about him as he was one of the more prominent people in the village, and it was true that he was unable to mold chakra hence why he had taken to the Magician Seal for the simple fact that he maybe be able to recreate lightning, though it wouldn’t be the same he was quite desperate. He had always heard stories about how amazing the Denkou were when it came to utilizing the lightning release and when he found out that he was unfortunate enough to mold chakra that had crushed his dreams. Of course there were other means to be a great Denkou as they were great at Kenjutsu as well but he was obsessed within learning lightning though it was impossible.

Yeah I am a Denkou and I am unable to mold my chakra.” He admitted to the man before him. “And. I not interested in learning Kenjutsu, I’ve never held a sword in my life, so you’re wasting your time old man.” He finished before tossing the paper on the ground. It was ninjutsu or nothing and seeing that he was unable to do so might as well he well opened a ramen shop or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th April 2015, 3:17 pm

How...Disappointing Xan thought to himself, as the Denkou boy answered him, he would inhale another drag from his cigar before speaking once more this time while exhaling. I see, so you are one of those clinging to being flashy and overt which has become a staple of being a shinobi in recent times. What if I told you of a legendary sword, with a blade comprised purely of lightning, I was originally searching for such a weapon for myself after all it was rumored to grant even the most abysmal of chakra users the ability to harness the lightning release to a high level. Would kenjutsu interest you then? he said remaining in place his frown slowly becoming less harsh, as he thought about what he could use to entice the boy into learning from him. It would be a waste to simply discard Kenjutsu because you have never wielded a blade. Contrary to your assumption that I might be wasting my time, the reason I wish to teach you is simple; you have no skill thus you have no annoying habits you might of learned due to learning kenjutsu previously and thus are perfect to begin instructing. he followed up with, before using his left hand to take the cigar out of his mouth before flicking the ashes so that they landed on the paper igniting it and thus the paper would gradually burn as he waited for the boy's answer.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th April 2015, 4:23 pm

Cool story pops.” Hiro said as he took a step back attempting to avoid the smoke that he was blowing into the air. Though he hardly believed that there was such a weapon in existence, why would someone of his stature within the village and the world tell him such a lie? After all he was just a lowly Apprentice and he was considered a god of Pandora, yet here he was offering to give his wisdom and teachings to the young lad and Hiro was refusing it, and not only that Hiro had been showing the man no respect to the man that was his superior and he still remained calm and collected. Why? From the stories he had heard about this man, Hiro should’ve been minced meat by now so why it did seem as if he was actually bargaining with the young boy? “What exactly is it you want with me?” He said with a rather serious expression on his face. “I understand that I may not have any annoying habits but it as you say I have zero skill, certainly there are other persons around you can have a much easier time training and more suited and worthy to learn from Xan Ibwa than a refugee like me. Besides if you are looking to snatch my eyes, I highly doubt i'd ever be able to activate Raidengan anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime18th April 2015, 5:07 pm

I have no need for your eyes, if I wanted a Raidengan I would kill the Denkou clan head and take the eyes straight from his corpse, it is after all within my ability. No it is not about being suited or worthy, I chose you and that is reason enough. Whether or not you yourself believe you have the ability to become my apprentice is irrelevant, you will become my apprentice. You will learn and master kenjutsu. This can be done with your own will with me waiting until you change your mind or it can be forced upon you either through fear of death or crueler means. Xan said before taking another pull from his cigar and exhaling once more. You are under the impression that it is a choice? It isn't, and while it is in your best option to accept and thus benefit willingly I have no qualms with branding you with an mind control obedience juinjutsu and teaching you that way. If this upsets you, when you have finished your apprenticeship feel free to try and kill me with your acquired skill, I would have removed the seal by then. he said meaning every word as it wasn't that difficult to ask his Queen to make such a curse mark, that is assuming someone like her hadn't already created such a curse in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime20th April 2015, 10:14 pm

Of course…” Hiro muttered under his breath after hearing the man’s declaration. Well he currently had two options, either strike the man down where he was standing or become his apprentice. Dipping his right hand into his pocket, Hiro would clutch the kunai that he had taken down from his door and gripped it firmly. Only a few meters had separated the two and all he had to do was just hit a vital spot and that would be that…. Who was he kidding? Before he would be able to even pull the kunai from his pocket Xan could kill him, resurrect him and kill him again so the thought of beating this man was sheer madness.  Letting out a frustrated sigh, Hiro would give up trying to reason with this mad man after all it would probably be better to learn from him than becoming a puppet. “Tsk fine I’ll do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime20th April 2015, 10:36 pm

Good choice, now then tell me what is your name? Xan said before flicking his cigar away and cracking his neck, before staring at the the boy until he gave him his name before proceeding. Now then...show me how you fall. Face forward, do not question why just do it and know that it is for a reason. he said mainly stalling for time as he was waiting for one of the Bronze Knight's to deliver the weapons he had ordered in advance but mainly it was to begin the initial lessons of learning Shunpo. Before he could teach him how to use a blade he had to teach him the proper footwork, sure if he was a Denkou already versed in kenjutsu it would be different he'd already have a background but then again he wouldn't be as raw and thus perfect to teach. Once the Denkou complied he would nod before doing the same however instead of simply falling he would use Shunpo to move about 2 feet forward only diverting a minute portion of his blood reserves in order to move at speeds equivalent to bullet release simply demonstrating why exactly he had asked the boy to show him how he fell in the first place.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime20th April 2015, 11:09 pm

The name’s Hiroshima, but you can just call me Hiro, gramps.” Hiro stated before popping a piece of chewing gum in his mouth. It was funny how he was able to find out where exactly he had lived, the clan he was from and the Curse Seal he had taken, yet he didn’t know his name but then again judging by his personality he probably chose to forget his name all together, which made him feel a like more of a tool than a student. “You want me to what now?” Hiro said after hearing the man’s request. He must have a pretty sick sense of humor if he wanted watch Hiro fall flat on his face but of course he would comply with the man’s request but instead of moving two feet forward like Xan had done, he would fall flat on his face, like what he had expected to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime21st April 2015, 12:54 am

You fall well, now try again this time concentrate on the feeling of the fall and attempt to sprint forward before you plummet to the ground in a bit to maintain your balance. It is strenuous on your feet and your core so if you feel pain you must push past it. In order to preform what I am attempting to teach, you must master the art of falling down, while giving yourself a sprint with your feet in order to dash forward, combining the strength of gravity from the fall with your own natural running speed to result in an incredibly fast movement. Xan said waiting for Hiro to get up and try it again this time he would move closer standing to the side so that Hiro might be able to practice it correctly if he saw the boy preform it wrong and thus trip or simply not gain enough speed in order to retain his forward movement he would reach out to grab him before he fell on his face a second time letting go and making a hand motion for Hiro to try again. I can tell that you are not used to moving at shinobi speed at all, it is for this reason that it is best that you learn Shunpo now that way you are pushing yourself while dealing the least strain possible to your body, you will know if you've preformed it right if you are able to feel the abrupt acceleration coupled by a slight feeling of weightlessness as your movement retains your balance.

In Regards to the Dual Training Topic:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 12:38 am

Master the art of falling down? How does one do that exactly? Hiro thought as he picked himself off the ground and spat out the dirt that had found its way inside his mouth. With no other choice but to try again he would plant his feet firmly into the ground and readied himself to attempt the move once more. Leaning forward, Hiro would attempt to concentrate on the feeling of falling as his mentor had said but the thought of falling face first on the ground once more would flash through his mind and he would immediately lose concentration but fortunately Xan was there to stop him from having a second helping of dirt. With Xan encouraging the young denkou, Hiro would take a deep breath and would took the stance once more and began falling and during mid fall he would force his body forwards causing him to move a couple feet forward at bullet release speeds. “Whoa…” He muttered as he looked back at the spot he was standing before.

Techs Trained :
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 10:43 am

A bronze knight would arrive with Xan perking up before motioning for said individual to come closer which they would before dropping a sack to the ground and leaving once more. And with that you have learned Shunpo now all you require is being able to use it simultaneously and in conjunction with Kenjutsu without affecting your aim and balance. Xan said walking over to the sack and opening it before pulling out two Wakizashi both in their sheathes weighing them in his hands to check if they were balanced as he had requested. They were, and he would look towards Hiro before throwing them both at him so he could catch them reaching back into the sack and pulling out two katana also sheathed crouching so he could place them on the ground before straightening up. I have taken the liberty of procuring suitable swords for you to practice kenjutsu with and eventually grow used to using until you eventually earn enough to warrant getting an actual blade. Put them on see how their weight affects your balance and then try drawing them. he said knowing fully well that they were only capable of being worn at least comfortably a certain way, the sheathes would have to be perfectly horizontal and resting at his lower back so if he wished to draw them he would have to grab both hilts before pulling outward.

Xan knew the Denkou favored oddly looking blades with no tip and thus he had looked for weapons which looked as close to that mold as possible, in the event that they came across a Denkou it was you keep what you kill in Pandora so if Hiro got used to wielding swords like that then he wouldn't need to retrain himself to get used to Denkou weaponry. Both of the Wakizashi had slight curves for easier drawing and were double edged, they didn't have a tip instead they were rectangular in appearance despite the flat tip likewise being edged with both hilts having no guard so that they were the same length from hilt to tip. The Katana's were the same in terms of make only longer or more specifically about 36inches in total whereas the Wakizashi were 18inches in total.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 11:38 am

From the corner of his eye, Hiro had noticed someone else had entered the training grounds but just has quickly he had arrived he had left, dropping a sack before Xan and leaving. He would stare at the sack and wondered what kind of torturing devices Xan had ordered but luckily instead of pulling out medieval torturing devices he had instead taken out a pair of swords. As the swords were launched towards him he would fumble them both and they ended up hitting him on the foot, thankfully they were sheathed or else he probably would be crippled. “How do you even use these things?” Hiro asked looking quite confused as he picked up one of the Wakizashi from the ground and immediately began struggling to unsheathe the weapons. “Son of a…” Even though he was using all his strength the damn thing wouldn’t come out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 12:17 pm

Anticipated. You will have to build up your arm strength it is not something you can learn in a day nor will I attempt to teach you to do so. Xan said before picking up one of the Katana's and unsheathing it with a click sound as he turned it ever so slightly so that the blade could emerge smoothly from it's sheathe. From now on, ever day you are to hold each one with each hand horizontally apart for an hour. When you have gotten used to this we will move up to two hours double and so on. At any time during these hours that your arms drop below a perfectly perpendicular angle from your body I will correct you...painfully. he said as he shifted his grip on the blade to a two handed position before swinging downward but pulling his arm back up the moment the tip of the blade touched the ground.

For now simply wear them and once they are securely worn use Shunpo to crouch down and pick up the katana at my feet. I will swing at...swift release speeds. If you do not preform Shunpo perfectly you will get cut just deep enough for it to be intensely painful but not enough to kill you outright or through blood loss so that you can try again from that distance. If you want you can try right away or practice a bit more to get your balance, you can also tell me when you are ready or simply try whenever you feel I am distracted. Xan knew it was easier to learn things under two types of duress, the first was under threat of death while the second was at the risk of punishment. Still the carrot and the stick philosophy had it's benefits he wasn't the type not to praise good work, and he would help him whenever he asked questions but he expected for Hiro to learn at a set pace and would make him match the timetable he set forth for his training.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 1:18 pm

Holding the one Wakizashi for two minutes with both his hands was pretty difficult for him at the moment so the thought of holding them both for an hour seemed like torture, I guess they were torture devices after all, Hiro thought as he let out a soft sigh. “Why did I agree to this again?” He muttered to himself as he strapped the first Wakizashi to his body before picking up the one on the floor and doing the same. “Heavy…As expected.” Feeling a bit fed up with the training already he would turn his attention to Xan and the blade that was before him. So he was to grab the sword fast enough to avoid Xan’s slash, not happening. “Look pops, there must be an easier way to learn all of this, isn’t there a kenjutsu for dummies somewhere in Minarai’s Castle library? I’d rather not get sliced up by you.” He stated looking at the man head on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 1:35 pm

You moved at bullet release speeds when you used Shunpo the first time, I will restrict my swinging speed to normal swift release speeds all you have to do is duck and pick up the katana, I will not swing again. Xan said in reply to Hiro he could see how it was something to be weary of but those Wakizashi were on the light end of what they usually were. Probably because they were of shoddy quality, he had bought them in bulk with the smith pricing them at worth something a common D-rank ninja could afford. Though if you want a more in depth instruction we can kidnap a Denkou and have him or her teach you at a more gentler pace until we kill them once you have learned all they have to teach you. I figured you would at least learn the basics of how to dodge and adjust to the weight of wielding weapons before I took you out to the field on missions with me. It was the truth plain and simple he wasn't lying about attempting to teach him nor was getting the katana from the ground a difficult thing to do, he had preformed Shunpo once before and Xan had given him the opportunity to practice more first if he wished to, all he needed to do now was try it and dodge a slower strike while using it. In comparison to how Xan learned kenjutsu, namely during his first Ibwa clan death match, one could say this was pathetically easy.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 2:14 pm

Hehe….” Hiro couldn’t help but chuckle. Of course there was no way he was going to attempt to grab the blade with Xan swinging at him regardless of the speeds he was traveling verus the speed Xan was swinging as he was a bit too scared to get slashed by the man, so the next best thing of course was a distraction. Taking a few steps closer he would ready himself to perform the Shunpo technique and the moment Xan began discussing kidnapping a Denkou, Hiro would recall the feeling he had when he had first performed the shunpo and using up a small portion of his blood reserves he would Shunpo towards the blade at Bullet Release speeds and when he finally did arrive near the katana he would attempt to grab it and then do a barrel roll to the left to avoid whatever Xan would do after catching on to him, well atleast he hoped it would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 2:30 pm

Xan would swing, though he lied he actually swung at normal running speeds rather than swift release after all he didn't want to cut Hiro to easily, he just wanted to demonstrate something and see if the boy would take the hint for exploiting openings. Which he did admiringly, and so while Xan was explaining he'd swing on reflex without missing a beat Hiro would duck and pick up the katana and barrel roll out of the way while Xan would have already replaced the katana back in it's sheathe. Very good, you saw an opening and took it, you have passed the first hidden lesson, there are no rules in a fight nothing fair and nothing above exploiting. If your opponent shows an weakness or is distracted take advantage of it he said waiting for Hiro to straighten up before continuing. If you had been paying attention, you would have seen me swing without giving off an indication, I call it.. Lack of Intent. It is how I have earned a name for myself killing people without giving off any sign of doing so at all. If you hadn't known Shunpo I would have cut you dealing three gashes onto your body without you noticing, it is something I fully intent to eventually teach you. he said before moving his hand and resting it on the hilt of the katana once more.

Wear the katana on the opposite side of your dominant arm, make sure it is secure and attempt to draw it but grip the hilt and twist it slightly to the side as you draw it. It being secured will give you the right amount of leverage, while the twist is to free the blade from it's state of rest something all sheathes have to prevent the blade from sliding out during movement. Xan said offering some advice waiting for Hiro to do so before continuing. When you grip a katana you so so by first gripping it with your index at the mouth of the guard, or in your case an inch past where the bladed edge begins, coiling each finger around it with no space in between them, your pinky being the farthest and what helps you balance the blade in your hands. The other hand is kept at an adjustable distance from the other hand using the same method, feel free to test which feels the most natural to you by swinging it side to side, if it feels off move your other hand either farther or closer until it feels secure.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 6:08 pm

Feeling the katana faintly brushing against him, Hiro would roll a couple of meters away from Xan before springing up instantly and would begin looking over his body with his eyes and touching himself all over with his hands to feel if he had sustained any injuries from the katana. “I didn’t get slashed? I’m alive?” He said to himself after realizing he had escaped that near death experience. “Thank goodness….” Releasing a sigh of relief he would pick the katana he had managed to take from beneath Xan and turned to face the man. “That lack of intent…. It seems pretty deadly against someone from my clan” He said out loud as he thought about what the man had said. If he didn’t show any signs of killing intent or muscle tension how could a Denkou predict his movements? Scary. “You know you know a lot of cool stuff pops, however I’d like to actually see it in battle one day.” He said wondering how long anyone would truly last against this man.

Moving on with the next set of instructions Xan had given him, he would place the katana on the opposite side of his right arm, gripped the hilt tightly and immediately attempted to draw the blade from the hilt, of course due to him not securing the sword properly enough the weapon, hilt and all, flew out from the opposite side of his arm and fell a couple feet away from him. “Whoops.” He said chuckling nervously before picking the blade up from the floor yet again. Placing the sword in a slightly different position, he would ensure that the blade was secured completely this time and when it was he would wrap his fingers around the hilt of the blade and twisted it slightly before pulling out the blade rather clumsily but it was out nonetheless. “Ha, sweet.” He said as he looked at the blade of the sword which was glistening in the sun light. Doing exactly he was told he would search for a comfortable position to place his hands while swinging it from left to right. The most comfortable way he had found holding the katana would be having both his hands as far apart as he could possibly make them whil maintaining a 45 degree angle. “How’s that?” He asked as he continued to swing it from left to right.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 6:51 pm

Xan would watch his student celebrate without interrupting him, as it was warranted when he was finished and would turn and face him he would lower his trademark frown just a bit subtle praise from someone like him who never smiled. Indeed, it was created to give someone like me an edge against someone from the Mishura or Denkou Clans, it has served me well I almost killed a one Tikatchi Mishura with it during my jonin exams. But he fled from me like the coward he is, one day though I will collect the head that was owed to me and you will see me soon when you are at least competent in the ways of the sword I will take you on an excursion to the outlands were we can kills some shinobi and shogunate a plenty and bring their corpses back for study. he said watching his student's failure his frown becoming more apparent but otherwise he wouldn't twitch you could say he expected something like that.

That's perfect. Xan said from Xiao's side having used blinding light speeds to cross the distance so he could observe his form more closely. He would move so that he was in his original position. Remember that now sheath it once more and attempt to unsheathe it while using Shunpo. Do not worry about falling, I will catch you before you do so lest you impale yourself on your blade, I found it helpful to swing upward easier to retain your balance. You can practice sheathing and unsheathing before trying it, as long as you remember the proper placement for your hands. Xan said before grabbing the hilt of the katana at his hip before falling forward while simultaneously unsheathing the blade and swinging in a fluid movement only to resheathe the weapon once he stood completely straight. The key to this fighting style is making it seem as natural as possible, it is the clumsiness, which you seem to have in spades that causes it to be so effective in combat, you can turn a fall into a strike, knockback tripping anything which knocks you off balance can be changed into your advantage with the added effect of causing your opponents to underestimate you in combat. While I rarely get that tactical advantage when I originally created this I was rather young and those who underestimated me died as a result. As such I feel it would compliment you.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime24th April 2015, 9:10 pm

After a few more swings of the katana, the blade had begun feeling more like an extension of his body than a weapon and that made him feel more comfortable wielding the blade, which was strange seeing that it hadn’t taken him long to get used to the blade, maybe it was because of his lineage? “That seems like a long time ago for you to be holding a grudge pops.” Hiro said poking fun at man and his vendetta against some dude called Tikatchi Mishura, what a weird name though. Interestingly enough Hiro couldn’t help but feel excited about testing what he already and will learn from this training with Xan although he wasn’t too sure about killing people after all it wasn’t in his nature.

Having gotten the hang of utilizing the shunpo, Hiro was pretty confident that he could perform this next task without injuring himself gravely…. Hopefully. Sheathing the blade he would take his stance and began repeatedly sheathing and unsheathing the blade until he finally got the hang of it. “Yosha.” Gripping the hilt of the blade Hiro would fall forward before dragging his body at high speeds befre unsheathing the katana, swinging upward. Sheathing the weapon once more he would do the exact same thing but this time his movement was more fluid and precise. “Clumsiness? ” Hiro said turning towards the man. He had found it very hard to believe that Xan was clumsy but then again he did say that this was when he was young.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime25th April 2015, 7:10 pm

Xan would notice that Hiro was getting more comfortable, it seemed Denkou bred true after all. Though his apprentice found his vendetta against Tikatchi Mishura amusing, so it seemed for Xan it was more of an illusive prey escaping and wishing to find it again so you could kill it and hang it's stuffed corpse on your wall. Perhaps, it's just something I would like to do, kill a so called "immortal". I don't like missing my marks it allows others to know what I can do other than the fact that I am a master swordsman by vast assortment of killing methods is unknown for the most part. he said watching as his student got more comfortable and learned how to incorporate it into his fighting style. Indeed, I fell a lot when I was younger, puberty made my legs to long and the rest of my body didn't catch up often I would fall. Thankfully I was an Ibwa so the times I ended up piercing vital organs due to falling on my blade it wasn't enough to kill me. he said trailing off as he thought about how he was in his youth he didn't tend to think about it much as most of the time he was trying to become the best swordsman that he could to surpass the other members of his family.

That is neither here nor there, you seem to have gotten the knack for the Stumbling Edge. That's good, it is crucial to learn how to utilize it in the heat of combat often your opponents will try and overpower you as you are built slight geared for speed. They will try and knock you off balance and take away your leverage the Stumbling Edge will allow you to capitalize on it and deliver your counter-attack. However this.... he said while unsheathing the katana and striking the ground loosing his arm so it gave off a tuning sound as the blade vibrated rapidly. [/color=gray]Is what you use to finish them. I call it Tuning Blade, strike a surface but loosen your grip so that the blade vibrates from the point of impact. Get skilled enough and you can initiate it by clashing with another blade and gradually whittle away at their weapon of choice with repeated impacts. However the Tuning Blade does hurt to preform, it is for that reason you should mainly use it with your Katana not the Twin Wakizashi. Get used to utilizing Stumbling Edge with those two, they are quicker to draw and allow you to not only block but attack at the same time if necessary. Back on point, depending on how hard you strike the vibration travels up your arm dishing some of it back onto you, but the benefits is that the vibration effect shears through defenses and inflicts multiple cuts for just one swing.[/color]

In Regards to the Dual Training Topic:

[color=Trained for]
Using Technique Refinement sacrificing 12 D-ranks slots for 1 B-rank
In addition Xan Ibwa has been fully maxed out and thus applicable for receiving his free Z-rank for doing such.

Name: Geka Style - Hilt Blow
Classification: Kenjutsu
Class: Offensive
Range: Short

Description: Req. Sheathed Weapon. Often the Geka style samurai will not be allowed to fully unsheathe their blade when dealing with high speed opponents, as a result this technique was created as a counter to those who attempt to blitz the user by getting within super close range. The Geka style Samurai partially draws their Nagamaki using the long hilt to bludgeon their target like a stab, targeting their stomach or crotch. The result is; in the case of targeting the stomach the victim is forced to exhale causing their immediate post (total) after the attack hits to be a forced inhalation of air unless they possess B-rank Endurance Tiers or do not require air to breathe. In the case of targeting the crotch this technique inflicts intense pain on a victim dealing double damage if male and causing those without either Pain Immunity, Pain Resistance (If Female), B-rank Defense tiers or A-rank Endurance tiers to scream in agony while plummeting to the ground as their legs give out due to the pain in their immediate post (total) after the attack hits.
[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 2:25 pm

Using his left sleeve, Hiro would wipe the sweat off his brow. This had been the most training he had ever done since his parents had passed away and it was quite taxing on his young body, though it seemed to be worth it so far as he was getting the hang of using a blade, maybe kenjutsu wasn’t so bad after all? “Immortal huh? So he’s some sorta zombie?” Hiro said after hearing Xan describing the Mishura as an immortal. Was it truly possible for someone to be immortal? How long had he been living for? “Do you plan on hunting him down?” Was the question he decided to ask Xan, in regards to watching Xan fighting someone with a dojutsu this might actually be the perfect match, though if he had tagged along he would get in the way.

Hiro couldn’t help but snicker as he imagined a long legged Xan tripping over himself everywhere he went, that must have been an interesting sight but unfortunately he wasn’t able to see it, a pity. “I suppose that could be useful.” Hiro stated as he mulled over Xan’s explanation of the technique, hell it was probably the thing he needed at the moment due to him being a newbie in regards to kenjutsu. “Hmm.” Unsheathing the katana, Hiro would strike a nearby rock with the katana causing the blade to vibrate. Feeling a slight amount of damage to his body, Hiro would shunpo over to the tree and delivered a vertical slash to the trunk of the tree but instead of one single slash there were three. “Whoa neat.

Trained:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 2:46 pm

His student was progressing nicely, that was good, he was picking up the concepts as Xan introduced them far more easily than either of his two previous apprentices. No, simply the result of a reanimation technique or something, I did some background on him apparently he had died before prior to the 6th Great Shinobi World War. Indeed I do plan on hunting him down at some point, it would please me greatly to claim his life for Jashin-sama, besides I'm sure our Queen would love to study a so called immortal that wasn't part of Pandora to begin with in order to dissect him and learn of what manner he was granted such in the first place. Xan said watching Hiro and noticing that he did grasp the concept of Tuning Blade. It was time to see whether he could not only grasp the concept of utilizing kenjutsu but likewise use it in combat.

Perfect, now show me the fruits of your training. I will restrict myself to swift release speeds, the object of this is to cut me at least once. How you do it is up to you but you can use anything I have taught you or even something I haven't taught you in your bid to do so. Xan said gripping the katana with his left hand and sliding into a loose stance. Ready when you are. When we complete this your training will be done for the day get some rest and I expect you to preform the exercises tomorrow morning without slacking off. Who knows if you impress me today I might take you on a mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]   Heir to the Demon [Dual Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heir to the Demon [Dual Training]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next