Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

To Shine as One [Dual Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

To Shine as One [Dual Training] Empty
PostSubject: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime10th April 2015, 8:10 pm

She was oddly detached, the world around her was more dead than it normally was. Nothing was quite so obvious anymore but Summer knew why that was and the reason for that was the weapon sitting in front of her. Pink eyes opened onto the world, wan light filtering down over her head and glittering on the floor of the training courtyard. It came to rest on the metallic sheath of the two weapons before her. They were of nearly equal length, the darker of the two weapons was longer though. "My blade is my life, that which saves me from the void and that which brings it to those that oppose me." She started reciting her mantra, her hands reaching forwards and picking up the first of the two swords, Glimmer. She felt the metal that was cold under her grasp but the cloth was mild, shifting slightly under her grip.

"Life before death. I will protect those I love, those around me but I will not kill needlessly for any death takes away from this world a person that could do great things. Death is the final thing we all experience, do not tempt it, do not bring it too quickly." She murmured quietly before drawing the sword. The diamonds inset into the blade glittered and shone, small beams of light refracting from them. She could feel the soul of this weapon, it was pure, it was a loving soul, a protective soul. Its nature was perhaps what made Summer into what she was, the defensive swordswoman that she was. She could sense this soul wanted to save, was its ability an odd perversion of that? Turning someone to Diamond mad them permanent, it saved them from damage, it saved them from trauma... It saved them from true death, they were merely petrified, did they actually die? She didn't know. She sheathed Glimmer and placed it down.

"Strength before Weakness. I will be strong for my friends, I will hold them close and do all I can to preserve them. Weakness however is not something to shy away from, it is something to fight against, to show one's self to be strong enough to overcome one's weaknesses. Do not fear your weakness for we all have them, cherish your strengths though for they make you who you are..." She said to herself, reaching forwards and taking her second blade from the ground. This one was called Vexos, her second blade. Its soul was not quite so clean as Glimmer but it was not dirty, it was not tainted. Its nature was just one that did not pervert itself. Its nature was to observe, to watch the world and to touch it however it could, to simply exist and to be real, to be tangible. It was a noble soul but a naive one, Summer could tell that. However what she mainly felt when holding this was the awareness of the world around her. She could feel the subtle shifts in the air, the leaf that blew into her field behind her. She didn't draw this blade, she had seen it so much in her recent times, just learning how to wield it that she could remember its appearance off by heart.

"Journey before Destination." She said at last, lifting Glimmer and strapping both of the swords to her left hip, reciting the last of her mantra. "One's end does not justify the means to get there for the journey itself is more important than the destination. The experience learned on the way cannot be ignored for it builds one's self, one's character to greater accept and understand the end for without the memories and the experience... One is nothing but a series of endings and no beginnings. The beginning is what allows us to grow, to flourish... Without experience... We are nothing." She took a deep breath and stroked her fingers over the scabbards she had, letting the cold seep into her fingers before she started to limber up. It was time to train, to become ready for the journey before her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime10th April 2015, 8:33 pm

Cherish would arrive at the training grounds mainly looking around for Summer, she knew her friend had gotten a new weapon since the last time they hung out, Cherish herself had done more training in the meantime and honestly she felt stronger even though she never had a reason to test out what she could do. They still hadn't gone on any missions yet so it was pretty boring just training all the time and she was really looking for just some girl time with her and her best friend. She'd take a sip from her straw as she saw her friend meditating watching her for a while until she saw that she was done and would reveal her presence most likely because she finally stepped closer to her. Hey girlie whatcha doiin? she said with a wide smile as if she was in on a joke that no one else knew her eyes would notice the weapons Summer had and she move closer before pointing. Oooh shiny, you got a new Nagamaki other than the one sensei made for you?
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime10th April 2015, 9:21 pm

Reiver had been wandering about, it was a little bit of time after the lifting of Dipugakure. He happened to spot one of his charges, Cherish, and decided to follow her. It might have looked weird except for the fact no one was around. "Hmm i wonder what she is up too." He shrugged slightly and made his way up into the trees and continued his pursuit. he would actually stop some distance as he saw Summer doing her thing and Cherish approaching them. It was obvious now that they were meeting up, maybe to train or just talk he wouldn't know just yet so he decided to watch them for a bit from his hidden spot in the trees. "Well i might just interrupt them a bit later, for now lets see what they are up too." The two were actually well disciplined for being so young but it was a plus for him, the only one he needed to work on was Colt that boy had too much wrong with his head that Reiver would think from time to time that he would never actually get him to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime10th April 2015, 9:36 pm

Signature behind her, inside her Batto Range. She was in Dipugakure though, it wasn't an opponent behind her, she didn't need to draw her sword. The voice set that thought firmly straight and she spun around to face her best friend, giving her a bright grin and stepping forwards to wrap her arms around Cherish's neck, cuddling her tightly and grinning. "Heey Cherish! Yeah I got a new Nagamaki, a present from my mum and dad to keep me safe. It's called Vexos, let me show you it!" She hopped backwards and quickly drew Vexos, tilting the weapon in order to showcase the deep grey of the metal, holding a dull lustre and glint to it although much more of that came from the veins of red that ran through the blade. The red lines almost looked like blood in the right light. "This sword allows me to feel anyone that steps into my batto range, like a large sensory sphere. It's really useful actually... That and it's also of the Ash Nature so I can start doing fun stuff with that." She grinned at Cherish and then sheathed the sword again, making sure that the ribbons were done up in such a way they wouldn't fall off. "What are you doing here, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime11th April 2015, 9:57 pm

Cherish would hug Summer back unconsciously inhaling herself and burrowing her face into the crook of her best friends neck but managed to suppress her pout when Summer broke the hug. She'd study the weapon with wide eyes it was really pretty even though she knew it wasn't a toy and was to be used to take lives she still was enraptured by it and would listen to her friends explanation nodding and thinking about how useful that could be. Oh well I was bored since we haven't gone on any missions and I just train by myself a lot so I missed you and wanted to train with my bestie hang out talk you know stuff like that. she said with a faint blush, light blue gracing her cheeks before she would take another sip from her straw. Maybe see how tough we've both gotten with a spar or I don't know come up with more stuff we can do together without Colt being around just like how we used to do before we joined this squad and got assigned to Sensei.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 2:50 pm

Reiver nodded to himself a couple times as he watched the two girls. It was obvious the two of them were making great strides while he assumed Colt was goofing off and perv'ing out on women. "I swear if they boy hasn't learned a thing I'll have to mess him up." He would shake his head at the thought and decided to continue watching the two girls a little while longer to see what they would do by themselves. "The show promise but how far have they really gotten without my interference"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 4:27 pm

Feeling the odd movements from her friend, well not so odd but perhaps slightly more clingy than normal Summer immediately sheathed her weapon and stepped forwards again. Her hands slid around Cherish's waist and she pulled her in nice and tight, making sure to hold her friend against her and bury her face in the other girl's shoulder and neck, nosing in a little. "Sorry, I wanted another hug... You give the best hugs." She whispered to her friend, taking a small breath in through her nose and enjoying her best friend's scent. "You're free to choose when it ends this time, I really don't mind at all... Once you're happy we can have a little spar, there's a couple of things new that I've learned that I want to try out and I'm sure you have the same. Then we can sit and have some tea or sake.... I might have to actually try some this time." She chuckled softly, one of her hands softly stroking Cherish's back.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 11:42 pm

Cherish would hug her back thankfully that Summer had noticed she was off a bit, and would bury her face back into the crook of her neck, yesterday was a pretty bad day for her, she had gotten yelled at my her parents and they had told her that she'd never amount to anything. They didn't think she'd be a good genin or was even serious about it which hurt it was why she had ran out and slept in the training ground after taking a fresh change of clothes thankfully their were public baths so she wasn't muggy from yesterday. It's okay I like hugging you she whispered back thankful that her face was hidden because she could feel like she was about to cry, but she would nod at Summer's comment giggle a bit as her friend mentioned she might actually drink with her this time. She'd stay like that for a bit collecting herself and would break the hug putting on her usual smile as she didn't want Summer to worry. I'm happy now, thanks girlie. Mmmhm I have lots of things to test out I don't know if they are any good or not on the field. she said before planting a quick kiss on Summer's cheek as a thank you and then backing up about 20ft.

Okay ready when you are. Cherish said her hands in the seal of confrontation sliding into a ready stance as she waited for Summer to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime16th April 2015, 5:01 pm

Well it would seem that Cherish wanted a little bit of a spar, probably to help take her mind off of whatever was bothering her. Summer was alright with that, it was probably going to be quite fun anyway well apart from the possibility of getting cut up a little bit on Cherish's part and probably eating dirt and water on Summer's part. So with that Summer stepped forwards, bringing Cherish just into the edge of her aura although Cherish might not notice such due to being at the very edge. Being able to determine one's batto range as an actual tangible feeling was certainly something worth savouring. So with that she reached down and wrapped both of her hands around Vexos's hilt using Glimmer would be too dangerous, Vexos at least wasn't going to turn her best friend into solid diamond.

"Right.... I'll take first strike..." She whispered softly before swinging her blade upwards at Cherish's shoulder at C-Rank speeds, the two handed draw allowing her to outspeed Crashing Ground unless it was backed with high enough strength to let Cherish get out of the way of the strike. Thankfully it was aimed at a non-vital area so it would hurt... But it wouldn't be dangerous.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime16th April 2015, 7:07 pm

Cherish would notice Summer step forward with her channeling chakra into her skin in anticipation as she knew she wasn't as fast as Summer was and couldn't hope to not get cut up if her friend took the initiative, sure enough the strike came and though Cherish would proceed to sink into the ground, at bullet release speeds thanks to her weight, as she saw the attack coming she wouldn't do so fast enough to not be hit in her shoulder. Thankfully the blow would bounce off with a clang sound as her Rock armor protected her from being cut up by the strike. Eep Cherish said as she would sink into the ground using her Underground Projection Fish technique until she was completely submerged and would begin her counter-attack. Thanks to the technique it softened the ground around her so it was like she was moving in mud rather than solid rock, not that she minded either way and Cherish would hold her breath before moving forward so that she was closer to Summer before making hand seals. Above the ground it would ripple, something one with vibration sensory could detect, before walls of earth would burst out at bullet release speeds aimed at where Summer was currently standing. This was because Cherish while underground had used her Earth Release: Earth Corridor technique as she wanted to showcase her Silent Burial technique as she knew Summer had never seen her use it before. This specific Earth Corridor however had the top open instead of closed as she didn't really want the spar to end that quickly if Summer did get caught.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime16th April 2015, 7:35 pm

Accursed rock armour! Once more she couldn't touch Cherish with this particular speed, it was really rather annoying honestly simply due to the minor pain in her wrists from hitting an object that just straight up resisted her weapon. Of course she knew that Cherish had sank into the ground due to still being in the aura but she never knew where she had went after that. So Summer was forced to take desperate measures and swap swords, using one hand to draw and swing with Glimmer, turning the ground under her feet into diamond. She knew about the technique that dragged someone underground but she didn't know if Cherish had it. As it happened that wasn't what happened what did happen was walls of stone rising from the ground around her, trying to imprison her.

It was certainly a good thing that she had Glimmer out because she simply struck out and turned a portion of one wall into diamond at Crashing Ground speeds. With this it was then time to utilise some of her own new techniques and she simply stepped forwards, walking straight through the diamond she had created which caused it to coat her body in a suit of glittering armour. Stabbing Glimmer into the ground she then drew out the diamond, creating a pair of warriors that stood either side of Summer, disturbing any vibration sensory or the like that would be tracking Summer through the ground. She then handed Glimmer to one and her crystal nagamaki to the other, keeping Vexos to herself and then having the three of them stand back to back.... Waiting...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime16th April 2015, 7:59 pm

Cherish would move upward mainly to do just what Summer suspected only to hit her head against the diamond floor causing her to gasp letting out the breath she had been holding only to panic a bit as she might just suffocate underground and di- Oh wait..hehe...stupid I don't need to breath. she thought to herself chuckling a bit and remembering that she had the Plague of Nature. Cherish would spin in a full circle twice initiating her teeter dance before noticing that instead of just one there were more than one set of footsteps apparently. So it meant clones and well clones weren't fun, so she make hand seals before clapping her hands together in order to collapse the ground with her Grand Bowl technique. Sure it would have the added situation of causing her to no longer be underground but that wasn't really a problem as she would fall downward due to her weight at bullet release speeds and take a sip from her ground as she make hand seals. She would end with Ox the ground at the top of the Bowl sprouting water causing a waterfall effect which was aimed at filling said ground with water. Sure Cherish was capitalizing on hopefully falling back into the ground before the water managed to fill it up, with of course Summer being thrown off by the change to the terrain and plummeting downward as well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime16th April 2015, 8:17 pm

Now this technique she had indeed seen before, the Grand Bowl and she also knew how difficult it was to try and get out of it, well unless someone had an interesting way that didn't involve climbing out through going up the walls. However to begin with, Summer grabbed both of her clones and using her simulated C-Rank strength tossed them upwards to either side of the bowl, both of them utilising the same technique that Summer did soon afterwards, activating the Cloudkiller Defense Prana to better understand their surroundings and then firing off a slash. Summer's was straight down whilst the two clones fired inwards to where Cherish was in midair. Summer had never actually tried this technique before honestly but it was brilliant, it was almost like flying and she didn't have to worry so much about falling because she could control her movement through the air.

Once the clones and Summer were in range they struck. Summer launched out a strike into the air, whiffing it past Cherish but instead of sheathing the strike normally she pulled it in sharper than usual causing a large amount of air to pull in Cherish towards her. The two clones then once more shot towards Cherish and both of them aimed to drive a knee into her sides, triggering their Shattering Defense to break through the Rock Armour that she was wearing and drive her into her own bowl... Just as one of the clones dove towards the ground at Crashing Ground speeds, diving through the water and slamming Glimmer into the bowl, turning it to diamond so that Cherish wouldn't be able to escape into it. In the meanwhile the other clone and Summer dashed out of the way, landing either side of the bowl and waiting while the other clone leaped up and out through the use of ESIP to land beside Summer.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime16th April 2015, 9:32 pm

She didn't expect that at all to be honest, and she was dragged forward only to be smashed downward her armor shattering so she plummeted to the water, she would orient herself so that she would stick to the water surface upon impact rather than diving straight through. Once safe she would cut off the chakra floor submerging herself underwater now that the bowl was more filled up with water, albeit alcoholic water. She would make hand seals causing water clones to sprout up all along the waters surface, with one appearing next to the diamond clone before attempting to tackle it mainly to hold it down. The others would spin around each using the Teeter Dance, while Cherish remained submerged knowing that she didn't have her Rock Armor anymore and thus was more vulnerable to being attacked by Summer. Stupid super long reach.. Cherish thought to herself only being thankful that she didn't have to resurface while each of her clones would look up each being partially submerged underwater treading water as they didn't dare try to go after Summer. Cherish would rub her back a bit though it had hurt, but now she was in her element knowing fully well that she could out-range Summer into a stalemate if need be.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime17th April 2015, 6:39 pm

Reiver had watched long enough to see that the two had trained well while he was away, which made him proud of his two little genin. "Seems they have been doing very well." He smiled as he watched the two a bit longer debating if he should step in or not. "Well I do want to see what else they can do however I don't know if these two know the limit of sparing." He shrugged slightly, Cherish's water jutsu was actually a very nice jutsu it provided a means to an end so to speak. "Well i might wait just a bit longer before i actually jump into the fight and stop them. It is clear these two know a good deal." Summer on the other hand was doing incredible with her response time and quick thinking. However, Reiver relaxed on the branch of the tree he was on a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime17th April 2015, 7:05 pm

Due to the slower speed of the clones, well with Teeter Dance they were C-Rank but the Diamond clone, through the use of ESIP could move at Crashing Ground... Which it immediately did, firing the arc of air at the water clones and launching itself backwards, guided by Summer from above. It rotated in midair landed on the wall and pushed off immediately, firing another arc downwards into the water causing it to splash upwards and hopefully reveal Cherish. If it didn't then the clone would fly upwards and land on the edge of the bowl again, crouching down and looking down into the water with its blank stare, waiting for the girl to show herself. If it did expose Cherish due to the backblast then Summer would flick her sword, sending a wave of chakra towards Cherish at C-Rank speeds. Of course the chakra would be invisible to Cherish and if it struck her it would activate Summer's Dusk Crow upon her as well as allowing a link for Summer to trigger Dusk Crow Blade, crows crawling into the water and out of the girl's clothing to peck at her and dig away with their beaks, trying to force Cherish out of the water to continue the fight.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime19th April 2015, 2:43 pm

Perfect, she had planned ahead when attempting this and thus, it was now time to reveal her trump card namely her Multi-Terrain Swimming Technique. Cherish was slower than Summer she knew that, Summer knew that but that was under normal circumstances, depending on the terrain Cherish could be quite fast if say this was mud or something but in water especially without swimming against a moving current well Cherish was queen. The water clone going after the Diamond clone started off deceptively slow however when the Diamond clone fled at crashing ground speeds, which by the way was underwater so it was already hampered the water clone would use the Multi-Terrain swimming technique moving at vacuum release speeds catching up to and promptly imprisoning it in a Water Prison thankfully not taxing Cherish at all in it's creation due to using the water comprising it's form. The other clones would shift themselves dodging the swing before four of the six would swim down before bursting out of the water each at A-rank speeds using their momentum from swimming in the water to continue propelling their body as they got out. Three were aimed at Summer while one was aimed at the other Diamond Clone while another would emerge from the water but unfortunately would get hit by the wave of chakra which accompanied Summer's sword flick causing it to dispel.

Cherish had moved deeper underwater standing at the bottom of the bowl mainly relying on her clones to turn the battle in her favor, the plan was hers however she had made the water clones with the full intention of exploiting the terrain advantage. The water clones would use the water comprising their body to change from simply being clones into preforming the Cherish's special version of the Suiryuudan no jutsu (Water Dragon Bullet) using the additional water produced in addition to sacrificing the chakra holding them together to pull of a gambit hoping to panic Summer into adjusting her action to accord for fast moving clones only for the Water Dragon Bullets to smash through the response banking on Summer not being able to put out enough defenses to block all of them in time for the water to slam into her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime19th April 2015, 3:08 pm

The Diamond Clone of course would be unable to do anything as it was captured but it wasn't as if such mattered, it didn't need to breathe and it couldn't get drunk or the like so it just sat there, watching the other clone with an empty face due to the fact it was entirely made of diamond. Thankfully it was only holding Glimmer, the weapon that wouldn't be so important in this situation, the other two weapons would be slightly more useful, one much, much more than the other. So with that it was time to go to the other end of the battlefield where Summer and her clone stood, ready to stop the Clones and the Bullets that flew towards them. The clones were left to the Diamond Clone who immediately lashed out at Crashing Ground speeds of course with the two handed draw of Battojutsu even Vacuum Release would be entirely unable to dodge the strikes from the clone due to the fact the clones would need A-Rank strength as well and the lack of foot movement would mean the need for B-Rank reaction too.

Summer on the other hand used the field generated by Vexos to detect the bullets coming in behind the Clones. Her weapon then lashed out at the bullets. She couldn't deflect them but she could cut them apart as they flew at her, spattering her with a small amount of the liquid but sending the rest around her body to spatter against the ground. With the small amount on her skin she made the slight mistake of licking some of it, immediately tasting the alcohol and sighing softly. It wasn't affecting her very much just now but she knew it would be quite a bother... Not that Cherish would know that. So then she went back to waiting and hopped away from the edge of the bowl along with her clone to protect her from any more of the bullets that might fly up.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 2:49 pm

Reiver felt as if he waited and watched long enough, it was clear that the spar had turned into a stalemate. However, the stalemate more favored Summer rather then Cherish. It was time for him to step in and end the match. "Well then it seems these two are doing very well these days haha" He smiled as he took in a deep breath and soon used his Earth Release: Demonic Rock Armour as he dropped from the tree to use the earth below him as his materia. This armor granted him simulated S ranked strength and shortly after Reiver applied what little Natural energy left into activating his Sage mode granting him two ranks in endurance, speed, and strength. This small combo boosted his speed to SS ranked speed, allowing him to what seemed like fly in the direction of the bowl only to forcibly come to a stop just as his fist made contact with the fishbowl shattering it and releasing the contents inside of it. Once he had accomplished this he would yawn and scratch at his head looking between the two girls. "Well seems you two are having all sorts of fun?" He smiled at the two. It had been a while since he had seen them and he would need to apologize for that as well considering he might end up leaving them although a bit more permanently.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 5:04 pm

She had blocked her attack but she knew that it was in her favor, as she knew the alcohol would eventually get to her friend each Water Dragon Bullet did take decent chunks of it and she knew by staying in the alcoholic water she would eventually have enough to trigger her drunk fist. But that wasn't going to happen because Sensei dropped in and smashed the ground turning her nice bowl of water into a crater, she would stand up shakily before beaming at Summer. Hehe, guess it's a draw girlie. Next time we fight maybe it'll be during the chunin exams? she said moving over so she could get closer to her squad member to give her a hug and once she did she would turn to Sensei with a smile still on her face. Hi Sensei! Yep we were sparring because your never around to teach us stuff hehe. she said in her nice happy voice even though she was obviously pointing out the fact that Reiver was absent a lot.

But it's okay, I forgive you Sensei...
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime23rd April 2015, 5:38 pm

Summer wrapped her arms back around Cherish, cuddling her tightly for a moment and giggling. "Well I hope we don't have to fight, I'd much rather fight with you than against you, we work super well together and everyone else would be scared. Fighting each other... It would probably just end up with you starting to turn to diamond and me getting so drunk I fall unconscious... Neither of which is good." She shook her head and then stepped away from Cherish to look over at their Sensei and shaking her head. "Cherish is right, you always have other things to do so you can never spend time with us." She pouted playfully at him before shaking her head. "But we do forgive you, we know that you are important and that scary stuff is happening that you need to deal with but... We just need to eventually know that we'll be ready for the Chunin exams." She gently nudged Cherish with her hip and brought her clones back to herself, takingh er weapons back and strapping them on once more.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 1:28 pm

Reiver rubbed his head slightly as he looked over the two, should he tell them or leave them in the dark? It was a tough choice to make but he would need to make one eventually, so for now he decided to leave them in the dark about the plan. "Well I'm sorry you two ive been rather busy lately trying to prevent any sort of actual battle." He shrugged a little. "Also... I, hmm, I might not be coming back to this nation if the plan works out like i hope it does." He never knew when something would happen so that was about all he could tell them. "As for the chunin exams, I do believe the two of you are ready, just need to get you a few missions done to make sure of that right?" He smiled at the two of them. They had been working hard to improve and they were very promising as well. 'man i wish i was still going to be here...' he would let those words cross through his mind as he smiled at them. "So what have my two little genin been doing while ive been away?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 1:54 pm

Cherish didn't really understand what he meant by what he said but one thing was for sure she wouldn't just let him ditch them for any reason what so ever. Sensei! No sacrifices your supposed to be our sensei and stay with us and.. and you can't die that's not fair. Cherish said pouting and giving him a pleading look making the cutest look possible which ever male couldn't hope to resist. Thinking about that she should probably make the puppy eyes no jutsu into an actual technique it would be super effective against not only the male gender (as well as those interested in women) but people older than her she was pretty cute. We've been training, Colt is rarely here it sucks so we pretty much split up and did our own things, this is the first time Summer and I have seen what the other can really do. We'd like to go on missions but...since our Sensei is never here and Genin can't leave the village without a jonin well you can see how we can't do any.. she said crossing her arms as her puppy eyes glinted with slight anger, their sensei didn't even know why they were being held back and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 2:13 pm

Sense, dying? That sort of thing wasn't going to happen was it? Of course not, he was their Sensei he was supposed to stick around and help them, train them, be there for them when they passed their chunin exams and went up through the shinobi ranks. "Cherish is right! No sacrifices, you need to stick around and be there for us." She huffed softly and stepped up beside Cherish, giving the biggest puppy dog eyes that she could as well although she wasn't sure if it was quite as cute as Cherish's, that sort of thing would be extremely hard to match. Summer done her very best though and pouted, small tears welling up at the corners of her eyes just to enhance the effect and maybe even double the power due to both Summer and Cherish doing it. Did Reiver not realise that his genin needed him? They couldn't do anything without a Jonin or higher to help them because apparently no one trusted Genin to do anything whatsoever!
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime26th April 2015, 2:34 pm

He smiled at their random conclusion, however it could be a possible one none the less. "I don't mean me dying." he sighed softly he didn't want to give away everything but he would have to tell them something. "Look, ... I... erm... Well! I've put certain things in motion that could very well put a lot of people against myself. So that being said i may not be able to return to ASN like i would like to, to see you grow." His thoughts were on something else but he told them a half truth. If his idea worked right he would have pushed a treaty to prevent a full scale war, but at the same time he could be deemed a traitor to ASN and hunted, granted he was the only person now on the council. "A lot has happened since ive been away." He smiled at them and patted their heads a little after stepping closer. He didn't want to tell them more then was needed because he didn't want to put them in any more danger than they are in being shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Shine as One [Dual Training]   To Shine as One [Dual Training] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To Shine as One [Dual Training]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next