Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Empty
PostSubject: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime2nd April 2015, 11:52 pm

Ka had been wandering around the village of Kohaigakure for what seemed like hours after splitting up from the team, he had never been to the village before and honestly was lost by this point. "Gods be damned" He thought to himself as he walked through a somewhat crowded street, taking in all that this village had to offer. Although it had many of the same utilities that Dipu offered, but the one thing Dipu didn't have was a natural oxygen and weather. Little things honestly but it really made an impact to those from his home. As he stumbled through the streets he could have sworn he seen someone from his team from time to time but would lose them, a new reason why he already missed Stalker. "Fuck" He thought as he heard his new pets foot steps moving through the village, not exactly as useful or stealthy as a Nargacuga. Why did Roxas decide to give him this behemoth of a creature, and so soon after losing Stalker to those scum shogunate forces? Something Roxas would definatly answer for later on.

So after two and a half hour of walking around, Ka would finally find himself at the gate of the Kage mansion. About time he found some place that would be able to help him out, and possibly make him some money. He would enter the building and walk up to the receptionist, and look around not seeing anyone there yet would ring the bell sitting on the desk. "Hello? Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 1:01 am

Jazz was sitting on the roof of the Kage Mansion, she was a kukinorite and well she liked high places so when she spotted her teammate in the distance she would raise an eyebrow before jumping off dropping all the way down before landing on a lower level and backflipping off of that to land on the ground right next to the Silver Rathalos. You know your face might freeze like that. she said noticing that Ka had just left it outside and walked in causing her to wave a short bye to it before walking in with her hands in her pockets stopping right behind him. Ara ara were you about to take a mission without me, you should of told me C-ranks are quite fun in comparison to the agonizingly boring motonony of D-ranks. she said with a smirk on her face as she was eager to go on a mission and would hop to the side before walking forward so that she was standing side by side with him. Unfortunately she was rather short so she wouldn't be able to see over the desk which sucked, she hated how tiny this new body was. Sure it was helpful in combat but at the same time she missed her curves damn it. Oh well at the very least assasinations would be much easier now that she looked like a child.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime11th April 2015, 1:47 pm

There it is again, that all too familiar voice, but in an almost unrecognizable tone. What had happened when she left for her training with Lynx, she almost seemed like a whole new person, and it was a little off putting if you asked Ka. She had apparently been watching and following him for a few minutes now, watching his reactions to being lost in a new village. Also what was with this Ara ara shit she started spewing when she spoke? "I was going to come and find you........... Eventually, I just figured I'd pick one up and grab you on the way to it. You know, two birds one stone" He said quickly scanning her appearance and could see no physical changes, possibly more mental conditioning that Roxas mentioned in the past. "Plus I still need to think over recent events, and wanted to try and get a hold of someone about that monstrosity outside"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 2:10 am

Jazz would notice he studied her a bit, she knew he was thrown off by her personality she wasn't daft afterall but she knew he probably wouldn't bring it up or at least ignore it for the meantime. Well I'm here now so might as well go inside and get one. she said strolling past him and tapping on the desk of the receptionist in order to get said receptionist's attention. A C-rank mission please perhaps something within the village if possible? she said before turning to Ka and tilting her head to the side a bit. Recent events huh? What exactly happened to get you all glum if you don't mind me asking after all I wouldn't... mean to offend you. she said embelishing those words as she did for some reason fell like she said something along those lines alot prior to the brain charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 3:27 am

Okay Ka knew that they had patched things up before they departed a week ago, but it actually started to sound like she cared about him for a second there. Well the feeling stopped when she put so much emphasis on the end of her comment, then that started to sound a bit like the old Jazz that he knew, but she was still acting odd. "Let's just say that I have grown an issue with people getting in my head. Now unless you can in someway seal off my mind from telepathy and the such, I would rather us talk about recent events in your life...." He would said leaning against the desk waiting for someone to show up with a mission, he wished Stalker was still here, but wasn't going to get him back. "Actually, do you know of someone that I can buy and sell some supplies, or animals?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 3:38 am

Jazz would tap her head as if she were in thought, before her eyes gleamed a bit as she did in fact know how to do smomething like that, it would of course just take some seal work. What are you willing to sacrifice for it. Not saying you'd owe me anything I'm just saying generating a self sustaining barrier within your mind to block out telepathy well... ara ara something like that isn't exactly free. You'd have to sacrifice some of your chakra from your reserves to maintain the block and repeated assaults by telepathy would consume from that set aside pool of chakra. Granted it is simple enough to simply divert more chakra to the seal to prevent it from behing broken through but still. I personally don't like Telepathy myself, much too messy now Psychometry that's more up my alley though I find most Psionic users tend to forget about it and either focus on either Telepathy or Telekinesis...such a waste. she said going off topic for a bitas she waited, before tapping on the desk a bit more loudly where in the hell was the blasted receptionist anyways.

But my days have been pretty boring, made some fine tuned adjustments to my Sannin, created a new art of technique, I'm thinking about calling it Nuinjutsu rolls off the tongue don't you think. Oh and hmm other than nope nothing else, this war is stifling my advancement I would of thought perhaps slaying countless dobutsu and Shogunate forces would be something I'd be doing by now but I guess genin aren't sent to the frontlines anymore...such a bore.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 4:05 am

"Ahh... a mission... sorry! here you guys you guys! One MOMENT." The young woman stammered about as she went into the next room to grab a mission scroll. However, these kids wanted one with in the area, well within the village that is. Unfortunately for them she didn't have such a mission only thing she had was a mission to hunt down and capture a couple beasts to hopefully use for the ASN. "Here you guys are! We have a mission to capture three Rhenoplos, some of the higher ups want to see if they can be used in the war!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime13th April 2015, 4:00 am

Ka would take the scroll from the receptionist and listen to Jazz as she offered a solution to his current phobia of telepaths, sounded like she knew what she was doing for the most part. Openly telling him the drawbacks of making such a barrier was kind of her, but the fact that she was going to charge him for this service. No doubt he would do the same thing if their positions were reversed, but he thought that he would have a while yet before she would start doing this. "Give me a price and perhaps after thinking it over I will let you tinker around with my brain" He would say pushing himself off the desk and towards the exit of the building, this mission would probably give him enough time to think about her offer. Not to mention if he was able to sell this Argent.... Argent..... Whatever it's name is, he wouldn't have to worry about money for a while. "Let's get to these beasts, I was thinking I could lead them with my shuriken, your puppets take them down. Then the brute can carry them bacK here"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime14th April 2015, 1:19 am

Hmm I'll take my payment in blood, perhaps you could put that pet of yours to use after all, and let me drain some of his blood to state my beloved puppet's bloodlust. Jazz said once they were out of the office once they were out of the village she would unseal the pouches which she had drawn her blood in today and repeat her usual ritual of bathing her puppets in them perhaps she would go for augmenting the inner core. Hmm I do believe I probably have a paralytic poison which will aid in their capture, but who knows maybe on our journey I might be able to find a couple of narotic desert plants I always have admired the passive effectiveness of a poison which knocks individuals unconcious. she said replying to his tactics, she didn't mind of course letting him herd them and using her puppets to knock them out, perhaps Snake could get a work out, then again poison wasn't exactly free nor cheap so perhaps she'd use Slug instead. She'd pick when she saw the prey couldn't exactly base her strategy without seeing exactly what they were up against. Pity it was capture, sure it pays more but I'm much better at killing things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime15th April 2015, 4:48 pm

Ka couldn't help but chuckle when Jazz said that she wanted to use Argentium, and in the way he exepcted her too as well, just for his blood. Well fine, it seemed like the great beast would be of some use to the team, at least for now anyways. So once they had leaft the building, Ka would jump high onto the silver Rhalthlos's head and sit by it's ear. "I can't care for you too long, Too much has happened in a short time that I don't think I'd be able to fight properly with that incident constantly running through my head if you're there. However one day in the future I'd be able to get you back, but for now your going to help us with our mission and we need some of your blood" He would say quiet enough that Jazz wouldn't hear if she had followed him, and Argentium would start moving through the village. If Jazz did decide to hitch a ride he would look at her and was still trying to figure out what had happened during her training with Lynx. Perhaps he would bring it up later one, after the mission was done of course."Take what you need, I'm sure he doesn't mind"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime16th April 2015, 3:41 pm

Jazz would jump landing on Argentium's calf before quickly hopping to higher parts and making her way to the creatures head before sitting down with her legs crossed next to where Ka was sitting only to use chakra to stick herself to him so that in the event of the take off she wasn't knocked off. Perfect, I do not have the tools needed and I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate being sliced into to cause him to bleed a bit especially if some of the blood would be wasted due to run off. If I knew the mystical healing palm technique it would be more of a non-issue but unfortunately I don't. Jazz said with a small wave of the hand before leaning back so she could lay down. When we get back however, I'll stop by to see if they have hmm creature sized syringes and pouches enough to drain some of his blood without wasting a drop. she said with a sigh as she thought about how much that might cost her, still she had enough Xel saved up, and this mission most likely would earn her some more so she could afford to sell some.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime17th April 2015, 6:39 pm

"If anyone could figure out how to bleed a beast this big without killing it, I'm sure it'll be you Jazz" Ka would say as he would lay back on Argentiums head as they flew out of the village and towards their destination, their surroundings changing from a small city scape to a forest of cacti in just a short few seconds. He wasn't exactly sure where the creatures were hiding, but knew that given the two of them it would be an easy mission, siezing animals sounding a lot better then doing a patrol. At least this way he would be able to ease the tension brewing in his own mind. "Doubtful, but other then his blood, do you have any other use for Argentium?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime18th April 2015, 7:29 am

Hmm it's a pity he isn't a she, some Rathian coat their tail spikes in poisons found in their natural habitats, I'm always looking for new poisons after all. But no, not much use for him otherwise, I have no need for Rathalos parts my next collection of puppets won't be using parts from fauna. Jazz said slightly absentmindedly, she was already in the process of drawing up blue-prints for her Oriental Kingdom Collection of Puppets but she realized that at some point she would be unable to delve into them at her current level of fuinjutsu, which admittedly was high but she needed a bit more experience before she could try and create them the way she wanted. So I noticed you and your sibling are on the outs, care to inform me of what happened or would you rather not talk about it? You know if this is going affect the team dynamic we could always petition for a squad member transfer, get someone you don't have baggage with. she said turning her head to look at Ka mainly to see what he thought of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime18th April 2015, 8:04 am

"His name is Bayi, by the gods Jazz I know you only met him the once, but I didn't think he left that kind of impression on you" Yes even though his brother had put him in a bad situation, but the guy was still his brother. Although she did say something that caught his attention, well actually it was what she didn't mention that drew it more. "Kid, Stalker and I were just getting off the boat to Anguish, and we were ambushed by a trio of Shogunate genin. Kid being the nosey guy he is had gotten into my mind, which trapped the three of us in a genjutsu. Ka said as he pulled three imperial headbands, and tossed them to Jazz. "Do you know what it's like to watch your best friend die in front of you, and not being able to do anything about it. It's horrifying to say the least. Bayi's telepathy got Stalker killed and I'm not sure when or if I'd be able to forgive him"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime18th April 2015, 8:27 am

Stalker? Hm that wasn't in the report...I suppose I'll have to play along. Jazz said smirking as he commented on his brother leaving a bad impression on her that wasn't the case she simply didn't particularily care for him that was all. I see, so that is where the tension is stemming from well at least you avenged him, when is the funeral? she said having caught the headbands turning them over before picking the one with a purple cloth attached to it before putting the other two in her hand. Side note can I keep this one? Never know when infiltrating the Shogunate could come in handy and I rather like this color. she said with a slight head tilt slightly changing the conversation even though this was supposed to be a sad moment but she wasn't exactly known for empathy just the type of person she was really. She would sit up before noticing that they were finally in the Land of Graves, more specifically the Desert Savannah, that was quick honestly most likely due to flying there rather than walking.

Unless of course you wish to keep all three as a memory of what you lost? she said waiting for his response and if he was agreeable she would toss back the two she didn't want and store the purple headband in Digitized Storage, otherwise she would just toss all three back before pointing forward. We have arrived, I can see a herd in the distance. she said and sure enough one could see a herd of rhenoplos but they were too high up to make out how many were there.

(Jazz Exits to Desert Savannah)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime18th April 2015, 1:50 pm

"Not going to be a funeral" Ka said as he would sit back up on Argentiums head, overlooking their surroundings. Seemed that Jazz was purposefully avoiding talking about Stalker and his brother now. He would get the information he wanted from her in time, for now he would just have mentally take note of this as well about her. Jazz would spot the creatures first, which would grabs Ka's attention and cause him to stand up while catching the other two headbands. "Let's get this over with shall we" He said as Argentium dove to the ground and land a few hundred feet away from their targets.

[Ka and Argentium exit to the thread she put up]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread   Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 7: Anguish Mission Thread
Page 1 of 1