Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chase [Traveling]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaiza

Chase [Traveling] Empty
PostSubject: Chase [Traveling]   Chase [Traveling] Icon_minitime7th March 2015, 10:29 am

Kyo would be standing outside the inn that him and Kirin stayed the night at. Unfortunately for Kyo the two didn't do anything, well anything physical. Kyo was fully ready, he had all his gear on and was waiting for Kirin to come out of the inn. For some reason girls always move slow, they take so long to get ready it's annoying. Ky would shove his hands in his pockets as he waited, humming a song that was popular in Dipugakure. It was a nice day out as the sun beamed down on the area, and the wind lightly blew by. Kyo's humming stopped as he called out for his friend, "Come on Kirin!" He laughed, he thought it was kind of funny she was taking so long, it was kind of cute.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Chase [Traveling] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase [Traveling]   Chase [Traveling] Icon_minitime7th March 2015, 2:40 pm

Kirin would walk out of the inn fully geared up and dressed with a full body latex outfit over it she had a brown vest jacket and her usual shoes on, other than that she was not very geared for combat no weapons only a kunai pouch which held a couple Kunai, shuriken and explosive tags. Once she was standing next to Kyo she would start walking she already knew which way they were going she decided to lead the way before letting out a small laugh, The start of our story Kyo!
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

Chase [Traveling] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase [Traveling]   Chase [Traveling] Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 1:16 pm

Kyo's eyes would scan up and down her body as the two walked, Kyo trailing a little behind with his hands in his pockets. She was looking attractive, which was normal for her, and when Kyo looked long enough at her ass, he felt something wake up in his pants. She would say something about starting their journey and Kyo would nod, his eyes gradually looking away from her butt, "Yeah and what a great story it will be." He smiled as he thought about his dreams and how he believed in them getting accomplished. The two would continue walking, and soon they would reach an end to the road and it was just dried up grass and shrubs, and the ground's fair amount of dirt. Kyo scratched the back o his head with his right arm, "There should be a road to get to the Land of Graves, but I guess we can just walk through this stuff." Kyo walked into the crunchy, dead grass, creating a crack sound ever time he took a step. He sure hoped that the sound from the grass didn't attract any unwanted visitors. Now that Kyo had took the lead, he'd turn his head back to Kirin, "Oh yeah, so the first thing we should do after taking out this girl is to start training. I have no clue what kind of skills you posses, and we need to get stronger anyways because there are many people out there stronger than the two of us." Kyo would slow down to where Kirin was so they could walk side by side. He looked around and didn't notice anyone in the dry tundra so he thought it was safe to talk about their skills. He would urn his head to Kirin, "Well, we can talk about our skills here, no one seems to be around. Me, I focus on using water techniques to break the opponent, and then I also utilize my Taijutsu skills. I'm trying to work on some Genjutsu too though." He then would put his hands in his pockets, "What about you?" He trusted the girl and knew she wouldn't use that information against him, so he had no worries.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Chase [Traveling] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase [Traveling]   Chase [Traveling] Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 7:38 pm

Kirin would keep a nice pace as the two walked she noticed quickly that Kyo was sticking behind her most likely to get a look at her body with the tight fitting suit she had on. They would reach the end of the road and Kirin would stop placing her left hand on her hip and looking around for a moment. This was the road too graves, seems like it stopped.

Kirin would say before stepping out into the grass and walking next to Kyo letting him lead the way as he began talking and Kirin just listened. Once Kyo was done talking Kirin would just think for a moment he was a normal ninja type, water user and mostly versatile. Kirin would lift her hand with the palm outstretched toward Kyo it would show the mouth on her palm which would currently be closed but would open to show the tongue and four sharp teeth.

"My main focus is my family technique's, Genjustu, Kinjustu and due to my ability i started to practice taijustu and hone my close combat defense and offense. The palm's on my hand can function and bite targets draining them of blood with each successful bite and replenishing my own supply."
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

Chase [Traveling] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase [Traveling]   Chase [Traveling] Icon_minitime10th March 2015, 1:39 am

As the girl spoke Kyo nodded his head while rubbing his chin gently. He was trying to think of a productive way for both of them to use their skills together and to become a good team. Kirin seemed to be a close range fighter, using Taijutsu, Kenjutsu and the mouths on her hands to suck the blood from her opponents, Kyo's eyebrow raised as he noticed something in her use of skills, "So are you incapable of using your chakra? All the things you speak of lean towards you not using chakra based attacks to fight." Kyo looked at her waiting for an answer. He wondered what kinds of things they could do together that would make both of them better in a fight. It was going to be slightly difficult if she had no chakra to use. Kyo then smirked, "Hm, actually that might work out well. While you're up close I can use mid to long ranged attacks or we can even rush our targets together, making them not know what hit em." Kyo smiled at her, trying to see how she felt on their teamwork options.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Chase [Traveling] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase [Traveling]   Chase [Traveling] Icon_minitime10th March 2015, 1:46 am

Kirin would smile she was happy that he didn't care about her hands on her palms and think they were gross are anything, i use my chakra for genjustu mostly, i am still learning but i can use chakra as good as any normal ronin. Kirin would say too kyo before pushing him and giggling,
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

Chase [Traveling] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase [Traveling]   Chase [Traveling] Icon_minitime10th March 2015, 2:14 am

Kyo would laugh as he was friendly pushed by the girl standing next to him. He had fun with her and liked spending time with her. He was glad he was able to meet someone his age who was cool and was willing to journey around with him. Kyo would continue to walk until something caught his eye, causing his head to turn in that direction. Kyo would walk over to the weird thing that he spotted and would take a knee, "Hey I found something you'd be happy to see." Kyo would look down to see a small purse, he'd open it cautiously unti he saw no harm. The teen would pull out some Xei, counting it until he reached 2,020. "2,020." He would split it in half handing her 1,010. He then looked her in the eye, "We'll split our cash that we get from here on out in half so if one of us ends up in a tough situation like being robbed, we'll only lose half of our money."
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Chase [Traveling] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase [Traveling]   Chase [Traveling] Icon_minitime10th March 2015, 2:18 am

Kirin would watch Kyo stop and bend down before noticing the purse then the xel he started counting it was good luck or something there day was turning out to be a very good one, she would take the money Kyo was reaching toward her then would grab him by the arm walking forward. "Come on, the bar should be up ahead. It is where the target is suppose to be at the moment, time to get you game face on"
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

Chase [Traveling] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase [Traveling]   Chase [Traveling] Icon_minitime10th March 2015, 2:29 am

Kyo would laugh a bit as Kirin grabbed his arm and took off. He had no idea why he was laughing, he was about to have to kill again, just like he did that one time. Kirin looked excited though, so he didn't want to ruin her mood, maybe that was when she was best in a fight. He ran with her, ready to start his first real bounty collection, on purpose this time.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Chase [Traveling] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase [Traveling]   Chase [Traveling] Icon_minitime10th March 2015, 2:33 am

The bar would be in sight and Kirin would stop over looking the area and pulling out a small photo with a picture of the bountu before looking back at Kyo, "Were here now we just need to locate the target" She would look over the picture one more time then hand it too Kyo then start walking toward the bar, "I will go in first you wait outside and keep a look out, only call out it if you have too."

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

Chase [Traveling] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase [Traveling]   Chase [Traveling] Icon_minitime10th March 2015, 2:45 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chase [Traveling] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chase [Traveling]   Chase [Traveling] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chase [Traveling]
Page 1 of 1