Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Celebrations

Go down 
+11
Zen
Xi
Mist
Gorotsuki
Haru
Taishoku
Nik
Savannah
Kenji
Aurielle
Seran
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime23rd December 2014, 9:33 pm

Hello one and all. It is that time of the year again. Whatever your religion, a few celebrate things at this point of the year such as christmas or Hanukkah or something else. Because we originated the site in America we shall give this a deadline of 11:59:59pm on December 25th. You may choose one of the following. Please post your choice here.

Note (Seperate from choices) = On X-mas Day everyone has the option of training one character with a Quartered Word Count Reg. For Solo Training.

*Awakening Chance - You receive a 50/50 chance of insta awakening. Roll a day or night in the roll topic. Day represents success and you will insta awaken. However if you roll Night then you will be transported to the Awakening area of your choice and must attempt all 3 trials. Can only be used on  a B rank character or higher.

*Free jutsu of any rank within your characters jutsu limit for all characters of yours dependent on their rank which is inversely porportionate to your rank. Aka D get 5, C get 4, B get 3, A get 2 and S get 1.

*An additional Monthly stipend from the Shogun for all of your civilian characters.

*1 Character may spontaneously obtain a Mutation use the Success Chance 3 Times, in the order listed following the roll order below:
Element (1,3,5 & 7 mean no mutation gained and thus move to the next)
Eye (1, 5 & 10 mean no mutation gained and thus move to the next)
Body (2, 4, 6 & 8 mean no mutation gained and thus the character doesn't gain anything)

*1/3 Chance to encounter Summoning Animal in next topic. Success Chance (1, 5 or 10)

*Weapon Discovery 50/50 Percent Chance it is a Samurai Weapon or just a normal Weapon with a Special Ability. Samurai Character have the option of Reforging their Blade.

*50/50 Percent Chance of Sub-Species Pet Encounter of specific creature within Land Travelled to if Encounter Roll is done.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime23rd December 2014, 9:58 pm

Awakening Chance gift for Roxas. Rolled 1 Awakening Success. Jaeger
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime23rd December 2014, 9:58 pm

Awakening Chance gift for Yvette. Rolled 1 Awakening Success. Cryptic
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime23rd December 2014, 9:59 pm

Guess who's motherfuckin awakened bitches?!

This guy.

Cyrus Taki to Kekkai, HOLLAAAAAAA

I rolled a 1, you can go check.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime23rd December 2014, 10:04 pm

Second Origin (Aria) - Alatareon.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime23rd December 2014, 10:12 pm

Awakening Chance gift for Vendetta. Rolled 1 Awakening Success. Diablo
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime24th December 2014, 1:09 am

free justu

Last edited by Niklaus on 25th December 2014, 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime24th December 2014, 11:21 am

y.y Taishoku role to meet his Summons againz was a failure....rolled an 4
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime24th December 2014, 11:40 am

Taking jutsu for Haru
-Ten Setsudan Ato
-Bishop's Rook
-Tengoku no suteppu: Nana
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime24th December 2014, 12:18 pm

;-; failed the insta awakening...... >.> ill be "transported" after our topic Tets, lol so not to break it XD Also if i do the awakening topic on xmas.... does that count towards that super low "training" thingy?
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime24th December 2014, 12:22 pm

additionally i did a mutation roll for Teiryuu..... mostly cause i didnt see it saying for one character...... except the training for a quarter.... soooooooo in that case i rolled a 1, 7, 7..... soooo o-o he got both eye and body mutation ? XD
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime24th December 2014, 1:54 pm

You only get 1. Meaning if you failed the awakening that's that.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime24th December 2014, 3:27 pm

What vix said. Also there will be no training needed for the awakening topic. You merely need to fight a mod controlled version of yourself. First trial is a copy equal to one rank below yourself. Second is equal to your current self. Third trial is you fighting the awakened version of yourself.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime24th December 2014, 9:50 pm

I'll take the free jutsu reward yo
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime24th December 2014, 11:40 pm

Ill take em free jutsu
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime25th December 2014, 5:56 am

lol hey it was worth a shot.... XD besidesssss it doesnt say per account or character XD soooooooo lol anyways, so the one for teiryuu.... doesnt count.... ;-; but it was a good roll i might say, anyways ill still wait for our topic to be over tets
Back to top Go down
Zen

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime25th December 2014, 10:06 pm

Getting the free tech
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime25th December 2014, 10:20 pm

Zzzz Extension till Dec 26 if you were waiting for Technique Approvals from today. As a result all must have their tech approved and have their techniques trained by tomorrow latest 11:59 pm Eastern. Ty.
Back to top Go down

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime25th December 2014, 10:28 pm

Woot, rolled a 1 for the weapon. Got meself a samurai weapon
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime1st January 2015, 3:53 pm

For those who missed the X-mas Event, the New Years Event is a repeat of that so happy new year ^.^

Also since last year birthday gifts were bleh. This year they are going to be awesome again. Congrats
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime1st January 2015, 9:18 pm

so do those of us who failed our rolls get a second chance?

Also 6 Days till my birthday. Just saying ya know cheers
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime2nd January 2015, 2:38 am

well a "failed" awakening roll isnt exactly a fail, they are forced to awaken... but i think the better question is Is this a WHOLE NEW event? or is it just extending the time people have? as in if we rolled for the christmas event do we get to roll for the "new years" event?
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime2nd January 2015, 12:41 pm

for new years i want justu
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime2nd January 2015, 4:27 pm

According to vix, as i have asked this question already, if youve claimed one of the choices during xmas then you cannot choose again for new years. Only those who missed xmas can choose. However you still get to do the quartered training. Otherwise if your looking to pick up a second gift, sadly you cannot
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 1:30 am

Neo-T.Arashi - Mutation (if a second is possible?)

Also interested to know the effects of an elemental mutation if successful there (i.e the possibility of gaining lightning to compliment the storm)

- Not yet rolled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Celebrations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebrations   Celebrations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebrations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next