Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Setting up the game [B-rank Mission]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru

Haru

Setting up the game [B-rank Mission] Empty
PostSubject: Setting up the game [B-rank Mission]   Setting up the game [B-rank Mission] Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 8:25 pm

Making his way down the hallway of the main building, Haru continued to play with the black marbled chess piece within his right hand. The piece went back and forth with the movements of his five fingers, an occasional spin or toss would take place when he felt like changing it up a bit. This piece was his favorite and in his opinion the most powerful on the board, the queen. Capable of moving any length or direction on the field as long as nothing obstructed it's path. However despite it's capabilities, being the strategist that he was, Haru knew better than to rely simply on that alone. As the other pieces could be just as devastating when used proficiently, given the game's need for strategic tactics and insight to excel in skill. This tactical sense impacted his way of being a shinobi, even to the point of his jutsu becoming chess pieces and the battlefield his chessboard.

In about five minutes the Blade would reach the door that he sought. Bringing the toying with of his piece to a stop and diving his right hand into his pocket, as the left moved to the knob. Opening said door, he let himself into the office to let his reason for arriving known. "Excuse me, I would like to request a B-rank mission. Its about time I start to pull my own wait around here." He'd say as his crimson eyes looked through his glasses at the receptionist sitting at the desk.

Last edited by Haru on 15th November 2014, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Setting up the game [B-rank Mission]   Setting up the game [B-rank Mission] Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 10:06 pm

La Croix had been sitting on the top of the receptionist desk swinging her legs happily with a broad smile on her face. It had been ages since Jean had allowed her to go outside and now since she had perfected her Amatsu Transformation, she could tag along with him where ever he went! Truly she didn’t understand why he was hiding the fact that he was a Mikaboshi from Vendetta but she didn’t really care about that, she was now free! “Hey, Hey Franny-nii! What are we gonna do today?” She said curiously as she continuously swung her legs.

We’re going on a mission, we need some money.” Jean answered his Amatsu simply while leaning against the receptionist desk waiting for someone to come out and give them a damn mission. With his sensei off preparing herself to rid the world of evil and Judal was god knows where, Jean had a lot of times on his hands and since he was short on cash he had decided to take a quick mission. “Tsk, It’s bad enough I’m stuck with her now I’m behind, I need to get stronger.” He said out loud before turning his attention to the person who had entered the room. He had never seen the man before but he had known that he was a member of the Shogun’s elite fan club, since his sensei was also a part of it. Though he really didn’t care he just needed his mission.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Setting up the game [B-rank Mission]   Setting up the game [B-rank Mission] Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 11:48 pm

Unexpectedly, Haru's words had fallen on two strangers instead of the receptionist. For a moment he would intently look the two over. The Mishura hadn't seen the two before, well he had been off doing his own thing and whatnot. Mainly passing time in area, because of that he hasn't seen the other Blades either. A young girl sat on the desk visibly happy as her legs swayed about, while a boy laid himself against it. Oh, he had been staring for too long, catching himself Haru took a few steps forward into the room before speaking. "Hm, looks like i'm not the only one looking for a mission." Adjusting his glasses, Haru brought out his chess piece again as he realized the receptionist was not here for the time being. Replaying his former movements with the piece, he posed a question to the two as way to create conversation. "So are you two new to Sheol? It wouldn't hurt to learn more about them to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Setting up the game [B-rank Mission]   Setting up the game [B-rank Mission] Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 7:42 pm

When the question was asked La Croix immediately fell silent and looked in the direction of her owner. Jean had been constantly drilling the words don’t say anything unnecessary into her head the moment he had decided to let her out of the house and since she didn’t want to get stuck inside again she allowed him to do all the talking.

Yeah, we are.” Jean said nonchalantly as he examined the man before him. Ever since he arrived in Shoel he had created a list of a few things he wanted to accomplish and number two on that list was getting into the Blades of the Shogunate and he wouldn’t mind doing anything to get in, even if it meant to get his hands dirty. “Say mister, Franny-nii is pretty interested in joining the Blades, is there a spot open?” La Croix said with a smile before hoping off the counter and walking up the man. “Would you give him your spot? Pweety please??

Don’t be a dumbass La Croix, why would he give up his spot for me?” Letting out a sigh he would dip his hands into his pockets and began heading for the door. “Seems like no one is here and I have better things to do.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Setting up the game [B-rank Mission]   Setting up the game [B-rank Mission] Icon_minitime11th November 2014, 9:57 pm

"Hmm, to be honest I have no idea if there are any openings. I'm currently not in the loop of things at the moment concerning the Blades, hehe." Answering the little miss' question with a clueless expression. "My spot, huh." As he threw the question around in his head for a bit, a smile drew itself upon his visage. To be honest, if asked about how he felt about it, Haru wasn't really against the idea. Rather, he was directly on the line between giving him Kiba and not doing so. Firstly some requirements had to be filled if he was to give away his position. Numbero uno, would be this boy, Franny was it, had to possess the skill to best him for the spot and take it as his own. That being the traditional way of the Blades gaining new members. Dos, which was rather personal, was how sleeping Kiba would feel about him. Actually Kiba might be fed up with Haru. Having been told by Ruby some time ago that the twin blades hate being kept asleep for long periods of time. The Blade had zero excuses for why he hadn't woken the blades, since he had ample time to do so. Just plain procrastination he thought.

The boy would pass him heading for the door as, Haru still debated the thought. Crimson orbs made there way to the corners of his eyes in the direction of the boy. "Ah! If you happen to rank yourself up a bit then maybe you can have my spot. Franny, since I just met you, currently I see you as a pawn. Being a Blade means defeating the current Blade and taking their position as well as their weapon." Haru applied the concept of chess to just about everything, his ranking of those he encoutered being the representation of the pieces in the game. From a pawn all the way to Queen, the piece king reserved for leader positions such as the Shogunate or Kage. Turning his body to fully face him, Haru looked upon him with the icy cyan hued Kyougan. The three tomoe visibly present within his eyes. "So just become as strong as me or stronger, and you can have my spot. This is a military organization and all so I can't give the spot to anyone who just asks, you know." This was all under the pretense that the boy wasn't at his own level as of yet, as said they had indeed just met. Though if the boy became stronger yet was still considered a pawn, that would actually be a very good thing in Haru's eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Setting up the game [B-rank Mission]   Setting up the game [B-rank Mission] Icon_minitime13th November 2014, 8:32 pm

The receptionist was actually away from the desk retrieving files that had to be delivered, she really wanted someone else to do it for her. Alas these children had asked them for a B rank mission, and the job she wanted to give them was an D rank, blasted shinobi. The shinobi in front of her were actually speaking to a relative of one of the higher ups, senile of course had been absentmindedly smiling at the trio as they all spoke. "Gah, get out from behind that desk.... Shoo shoo" She said ushering the man out from her chair and proceded to chase him down the hall. Returning a minute later after scaring the old man away, the receptionist would look at a set of scrolls on her desk. examining each one between a quick look over each shinobi before her. "Frightfully sorry for no real exciting mission, but there is an urgent matter in eden where a pack of velociprey have been running amuck in the farmlands out there" She said holding out a scroll for Haru to take, and once the scroll was taken she would say her goodbyes to the trio before going back to delivering her files.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Setting up the game [B-rank Mission]   Setting up the game [B-rank Mission] Icon_minitime13th November 2014, 10:33 pm

Hm.” He had already known that he would have to beat the Blade in question in order to get his spot so that was a bit of useless information. He had already known what Blade he wanted to get his hands on and the person who held said blade but at his current state he wouldn’t be a match for even the weakest member of the Blades. But with the help of Vendetta he could gain the power of her god and use it for his own benefit, which was the main reason he had been tagging along with her anyways but using Vendetta was a quite the gamble since the moment she caught on to his actions she would brutally murder him in the name of her god, damn religious nut case.

There were two things in this world that Jean hated with ever fiber of his being. Bishamon, which was pretty natural since they were mortal enemies and people calling him Franny. I mean sure the man had every right to assume that his name was Franny due to the fact that Jean hadn’t introduced himself and La Croix addressed him as Franny but even so he couldn’t let it slide. “My name is Jean, don’t call me Franny.” He spat angrily the moment he turned to face the man whom was sitting behind the desk.

Franny-nii doesn’t like it when people call him Franny Mister.” La Croix intervened when it seemed that Jean was ready to blow a fuse. Luckily for them the receptionist had finally decided to show her ugly face after keeping them waiting for so long, it seemed that the West Continent was filled with incompetent people. When the receptionist held out the scroll La Croix would quickly ran over and grabbed the scroll before Haru could take it. “Velociprey huh.” Jean muttered to himself before taking the scroll for La Croix. Even though he had intended on doing something simple like walking a dog or painting someone’s fence this seemed a lot more interesting. Turning on his heels he would exit the building and headed to the farmlands with La Croix skipping behind him.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Setting up the game [B-rank Mission]   Setting up the game [B-rank Mission] Icon_minitime15th November 2014, 8:43 pm

The receptionist had returned in the midst of their talk and attempted to hand him the mission he had came for. At that time Franny had made clear his disdain for being call Franny, as he introduced himself as Jean. This was seconded by the little miss. But which was his real name? Was he really embarrassed by the name he was given at birth, or was it something else. "I see...my bad then." Haru would apologize as a hand reached out to take hold of the scroll pertaining to the group of Velociprey in Eden. "Oh?" However, La Croix had swiftly retrieved the scroll for herself before it had reached him. Were the two of them planning on doing the mission themselves? Well if that was the case he would just come along to watch, not having anything better to do and all. Haru apparently didn't pay any mind to the fact that his mission was taken from him, guess it didn't matter as long as something occupied his time. Walking after the little couple, the Blade began to whistle a tranquil tune.

Come to think of it, Haru has never really seen a velociprey before. Heard of them, maybe, but nothing more. As he strolled, he wondered how they looked or more beneficial to him would be how they fought. Maybe Jean and La Croix knew about them. Another thing was whether they were up to it seeing as how young they appeared to be. Although age in the world of shinobi mean't nothing; a shinobi child could easily kill a grown adult with enough training. The title elite as well could only take you so far in this profession. All in all, the greatest factor would be... Ahh, he had went a bit off tangent there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting up the game [B-rank Mission]   Setting up the game [B-rank Mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting up the game [B-rank Mission]
Page 1 of 1