Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Wolf or Polaris

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime26th October 2014, 4:09 pm

-1 Hr Earlier-
Spoiler:

-Current Time-

Now he and Wolf, who was still in her Dobutsu form were standing around the area where all the Blade's seemed to live seeing as they all got their own places in the Dorms of what originally was the Shogunate Shinobi Academy. He had met one of the Shogunate Shinobi here before and had sent word to inform the Blades that he wished to speak to them. Hopefully some of them decided to listen to him. Preferably either Rika or Kimiko however he would settle for any allies he could get in this sort of situation. Hopefully none of them will attack on sight.. because that would just end really badly. King thought to himself knowing that out of all of the seven blades he could only trust that Rainer wouldn't simply because of him knowing of King's loyalty to him. Rika it depends, while Kimiko didn't seem the type to strike first before asking why. He didn't know about the rest however..
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime26th October 2014, 10:59 pm

Cyrus had been sound asleep when the frantic knocking on his door woke him up. He sat up in bed, wiping the dried drool from the corner of his mouth and looked around, confused in his sleepy stupor. Shaking his head and rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Cyrus threw the covers off of his legs before getting out of his bed. With a yawn he stretched before saying, Hold on, I'm coming, I'm coming. Sheesh, who knocks on the door at- he looked at the clock sitting on his nightstand, Two in the afternoon... He fell silent for a moment, thinking about how he had slept most of the day away before shrugging and heading to the door. Cyrus opened it, leaning in the doorway before looking at the Shogunate Shinobi that stood in front of him. Yeah? Cyrus asked, raising an eyebrow in question.

The shinobi took a deep bow before standing straight again and looking at Cyrus, Sorry to disturb your slumber Lord Blade Cyrus Taki but King Hokkai has requested your appearance in the courtyard at your earliest convenience. Cyrus smiled, he really liked it when they called him Lord Blade or something of that nature. Granted he had conditioned most of the servants and lesser shinobi to do so, but no one had to know that. As it was, Cyrus was too tired to really care about what this shinobi had to say, but the name of King Hokkai interested him to say the least. Cyrus yawned again before saying a simple, K. and letting the door slam in the messenger's face.

In the silence of his apartment he contemplated what King Hokkai would want with him. The man had sided with the Shogun for the war and apart from being in a few battles together during the war, Cyrus had never actually met the guy or his wolf. All he knew was King and Wolf were a force to be reckoned with. Still, they could wait until he at least had some breakfast in him, no? Cyrus made his way over to the kitchen, opening the freezer door and pulling out a breakfast burrito. He unwrapped the plastic and tossed the burrito into the microwave, setting it on high for two minutes before walking back into his bedroom and touching the handle of the massive, purple, scaled sword resting in the corner. Channeling some chakra into the blade, Cyrus said, Come on bud, up and att-em. We have people to meet apparently. The sword's various scales seemed to twist and flux at the taste of chakra as Samehada came to life.

Halfway through dressing the ding of the microwave went off. Cyrus made his way into the bathroom, noticing how half his gold hair was standing on end while the other seemed to be thoroughly plastered to his skull. Gotta love that bed head look. He threw some water on it as well as some sort of gel and after about thirty seconds had something that could at least be seen in public. He finished dressing and walked back into the kitchen, grabbing the burrito and tossing it in his hands back and forth, letting it cool without burning himself. Making his way to the door, Cyrus paused and turned before letting out a low whistle. The purple sword bounced through the doorway and into Cyrus's outstretched hand as the boy took a large bite out of the egg and sausage burrito in his other hand. Flipping it around, Cyrus placed Samehada on his back and left his apartment.

Out in the courtyard Cyrus saw King waiting for him along with...something else. A Dobutsu? Well you don't see those everyday in the West Continent. Cyrus didn't break stride however, there was no point in freaking out when he didn't even know the situation. God it's too freaking early for this bull- He muttered as he came within earshot of King and quickly changed his words, King Hokkai, right? You know you have a Dobutsu standing next to you, right? Cyrus asked very casually before taking a large bite out of his breakfast burrito and flipping his gaze from King to the Dobutsu, back to King, chewing the whole time.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Mist

Mist

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime26th October 2014, 11:33 pm

Rika was on her way back from the market, her and Kimiko were low on food stuffs so she figured she'd pick some up and surprise Kimiko with dinner. Rika wasn't the best cook but she had been trying to learn lately and was getting better. Rika unlocked the door to their apartment and stepped inside, closing the door behind her. She set the bag down on the counter in the kitchen and began pulling the merchandise out and putting it in the appropriate places. Once she was finished she pulled out the last product in the bag and looked around to make sure Kimiko wasn't home. It seemed pretty clear so she pulled out the pack of cigarettes. She put one in her mouth and lit it up. She let out a sigh of relaxation along with a bunch of smoke. She had never really wanted to get into this sort of thing but she had tried it out a couple weeks back and she enjoyed it, it was a nice break from her stress.

Rika finished up her smoke and pulled out her hidden ash tray. She hid it from Kimiko mainly because she didn't want to worry the girl, or even worse get her hooked on it too. Rika checked the time, it was only about midday, and she didn't have much to do. So she decided she'd head out for a walk to pass the time. She found herself across from the courtyard and in the center she saw Cyrus and King, and someone she didn't recognize. Rika decided to go greet them but as she got closer she noticed the other person was a Dobutsu. She wasn't exactly comfortable with having the enemy in her home. Rika pulled out Kitsune and the ivory blade seemingly melted in her hand, changing into the shape of a mask. She placed it over her face as she approached them. Cyrus and King didn't seem to be freaking out about the Dobutsu so surely attacking wouldn't be a good idea, but that didn't mean she couldn't take the precaution of putting on Kitsune. "What exactly is going on here? Dobutsu aren't something I'm too comfortable with seeing around here." she said with a hand on Nuibari.
Back to top Go down

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 12:30 am

Wolf would tense slightly knowing fully well that despite Cyrus's lack of reaction that he was watching her and would probably react if she moved to suddenly or something like that. Rika's reaction however saddened her a bit even though it too was expected the Dobutsu, her people, were persona non grata, public enemy number one assuming one didn't take into account Pandora. It was arguably debatable which of the two were the bigger threat seeing as they both had snatched up large quantities of land formerly dominated by shinobi and then promptly sat on them not expanding further when it was evident that they could of been able to do such. She would step backward almost unconsciously shifting so that King was in front of her while he likewise would step forward a bit both of his arms moving to cross over his chest as his facial expression became perplexed. Yeah, hence why I called for this meeting. It's...recently and by recently being an hour ago, come to my attention that my pet Zinogre, Wolf. Turns out she's not a Zinogre but actually a Dobutsu. Now before you freak out and say she was a plant, I can explain for her considering she still doesn't know how to talk seeing as she spent a good twenty years as a normal zinogre. King said deciding to take a more humorous tone when explaining the situation even though it really wasn't something to joke about.

Long story short. Wolf was a cub, her mother got killed by Humans the trauma caused her to regress into a more primal state via her origin form, I find her decide to tame a Zinogre cub and raise her as my partner. Fast forward to the war, we get split up during a harsh battle and she get hit in the head which jolts her body back into her Dobutsu form in the company of the enemy. She get's tortured but manages to escape in exchange for the promise of feeding information to her tribe, only she feeds them wrong info while building up the courage to tell me this. So I find out today and I figure if I'm going to tell my clan, who would probably end up tearing Wolf apart on principle completely ignoring the fact that she's been my loyal partner almost all my life, I might as well tell you guys first and maybe just maybe if I decide to run you'd understand why. Side note, apparently Dobutsu, all can turn into animals.. did not know that until she informed me of that though makes sense now that I think about it always wondered how they'd just come out of no where back in Forsaken. he said finishing with a sigh before looking at Cyrus and Rika before sparing Wolf a glance so as to ease her nerves.

Any...questions?
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 12:55 am

Cyrus looked over at Rika and gave a slight wave, flashing a mouthful of food smile her way before returning his attention to King and Wolf. He continued eating the entire time King spoke and swallowed the last bit of the burrito just as King finished his little explanatory rant. Wiping his hands together Cyrus sighed, Best friend turns out to be the enemy, ain't that a bitch? he flashed a coy smile before shrugging. Well seeing as it's been a few months since the war slowed down, clearly you aren't lying about her feeding them false information. Otherwise I'd suspect we'd have a few more Dobutsu raids on our hands. Cyrus frowned in thought, crossing his arms in front of his chest before looking at Rika, How about you Miss Rika? Thoughts?

Without waiting for Rika to respond to him, Cyrus turned his attention back to King, Something about what you said really bothers me though. He let that hang in the air for a moment, mainly for dramatic effect before continuing, You said you'd have to run. You aren't running, and certainly not from your clan. The Blades own this continent, I don't care what your clan says. The Blades will each have their own opinions on the matter, but I can tell you this one will not be giving you a reason to flee the country. I believe a person through his or her actions, not his or her words. During the war both you and Wolf spoke loud and clear when you cut down Dobutsu. I might be a sucker for sad stories and twist endings, but as long as she's fighting Dobutsu, then I'll fight by her side. As if in response Samehada's scales moved with excitement. No one other than Cyrus would be able to tell that Samehada was actually trying to communicate something, so Cyrus simply smiled at the sword's excitement. The way things were sounding there just might be a little skirmish or two with the Hokkai clan. It had been awhile since Samehada had tasted anyone's chakra other than its wielder's. It was getting excited for what lay ahead.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 1:23 am

As Rika kept an uneasy eye on the dobutsu, King began to explain what was going on. Rika had to blink a few times after he said that it was Wolf. She quickly put her mind back into the matter though and listened to what he had to say silently. The past behind it made since, it was quite a coincidence though, of all the cubs for him to pick up he chose her, a dobutsu. Perhaps this was fate... nah Rika didn't believe in that garbage, you make your own path right? And with that logic there, Rika couldn't judge Wolf for being a dobutsu. Wolf had made her own path in life and her path had put her alongside Rika as a loyal ally, there was no reason to find her to be an enemy. Rika took her hand off of nuibari and let it rest at her side as she listened to King continue on with his thoughts and feelings about the matter. Cyrus was clearly listening to, but he didn't seem to care that she was a dobutsu too much, then he spoke his thoughts on the matter. He asked her opinion, turning to her, she blushed under his gaze for some reason but it was hidden by her mask. She was about to speak but he continued on. She listened to what he added on and waited for him to finish.

At last it was her turn to speak. "I agree with Cyrus on this, Wolf has proven herself to be a friend and I would trust her with my life if I had to. Whether you were born a dobutsu, a human, or a Zinogre, I really don't care, Wolf is Wolf to me." Rika said while removing her mask, revealing a serene smile underneath. She noticed how Wolf was troubled by Rika's first reaction to seeing her. Rika stepped around King and reached out to embrace Wolf. She hoped it would calm her down, after all Wolf was one of Rika's few friends, she did really care about Wolf, and she wouldn't let this get in between that. Afterwards Rika took a step back and took on a more serious face. "As for your clan they aren't a part of the shogunate, if you are forced to defect from them we will drop our alliance with them, and if they choose to hunt you, you'll be under the protection of the shogunate. If I have to protect you myself I will, there is no need to flee, you are safe here. The other Blades shouldn't care too much, and if they do, I'm the highest officer among them so they'll have to argue with me about it." she said, trying to reassure them they were safe, she didn't want to see her friends have to leave, not only that but they were valuable allies. "In the end, I'm here for you two no matter what, is there anything I can do to help? she asked.
Back to top Go down

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 10:32 am

That was great, he didn't expect Cyrus to be that understanding but he'd take it where he could his perplexed expression becoming a wide smile upon being accepted before scratching the back of his head in slight embarrassment. Yeah she's still fine with killing Dobutsu according to her it doesn't matter what she was born as, she's a shinobi and she has the forehead protector to prove it. But thanks for backing us, the clan..I love my clan to death but I can understand why they'd hate the fact that she's a dobutsu. During the war we lost so many to them perhaps more so than any other Ibaragakure clan due to our collective stubbornness to leave, she'd be seen as a scapegoat but it isn't their fault it's a mixture of fear of the unknown and her potentially being an easy target. King said looking to the side to see that Rika likewise had made her own comment and moved to hug Wolf.

Wolf's eyes would be slightly misty (..Punny) as she moved to hug Rika sniffling slightly as she had been afraid of completely losing a friendship and other than Wolf she didn't have many friends. After a bit of sappiness she would pull back before moving one of her hands to brush the stay tear away and managing a smile, well as any anthropomorphic zinogre could potentially smile at least. Tell her thank you and that the best that you guys could do was offer safety in the case of the clan banishing us. Wolf said with King quickly repeating what she said so that the two of them could understand her. He would need to enlighten her at some point so that she was able to speak the language it would be much quicker than having her learn it from scratch could Dobutsu even speak common? Probably though he assumed they all defaulted to Beast that way they could understand various animals rather than their own specific species.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 5:08 pm

Cyrus frowned, mulling over King's words. One should never be judged for what they are, but who they are. There's no point in your clan trying to take Wolf's life as a vendetta to the Dobutsu. From what it sounds like she is nothing more than a tool for them to gather intelligence on us. They will not mourn her loss if your clan chooses to execute her nor will they likely offer shelter if she is banished. The Dobutsu most certainly wouldn't offer shelter to you either King. The logical thing for the clan to do would be to simply accept Wolf and use this double agent status to its advantage when combating the Dobutsu. Cyrus thought about his father and his strict adherence to the rules of the clan. He was stubborn just like any clan head, maintaining a firm belief in "the way things were done" rather than what was actually logical in a situation. His father had disappeared in the war, leaving Cyrus as acting clan head. No one was sure if the man had been killed or captured and quite frankly Cyrus didn't care.

That being said, clans, particularly the elders, have a tendency to not see clearly in situations like these. The Shogunate would take a great loss should the Hokkai decide to leave the West Continent when the realize the Blades back both you and Wolf. It seems only time will tell, but know this, you have my Blade should shit hit the fan, so to speak. Cyrus flashed a playful but friendly smile at both King and Wolf. He had been talking so formal for so long, he had to close it out with a little bit of fun. Sorry Wolf, I'm not much of a hugger, but I'd gladly accept a fist bump of friendly awesomeness. Cyrus said, holding up his right fist in front of Wolf.
Back to top Go down

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 7:58 pm

OOC: Skipping Misty like she asked.

Wolf would separate from Rika after the hug before fist bumping Cyrus with a smile before moving back to where King was standing seeing as the two of them had accepted her she would nod causing King to sigh knowing that he now had to go report to the elders. I'll be back um, can you watch her for me. King said causing Wolf to glare at him slightly as he has insinuated that she wasn't capable of taking care of herself he would smirk before taking off at blinding light speeds wanting to report to the elders. He knew that it wouldn't be wise to take her with him even though she was the Pet Alpha, this however was a non-pet matter and thus she wouldn't have a voice among the elder council. Hopefully they would see reason and weigh his contributions to the clan, not to mention he was formerly the acting clan head and had done everything in his power to make sure that it prospered. But..who knew sometimes a person could do everything and yet others would still spit in their face.

Wolf would pull out her clipboard and marker deciding since King wasn't here to translate for her she might as well speak on her own. So it's still early have either of you gotten breakfast. Wait no stupid question seeing as you have a burrito. How about.. what now? I guess I'm sort of hungry we should get something to eat. Wolf wrote down before shifting into her Origin form swelling in size so that she could blend in more readily than her in her dobutsu form. No need to terrify the various civilians that lived in Sheol or provoke an attack from those less understanding than Rika or Cyrus.

(King Exits, Returns in 15 Posts Total)

King
Spoiler:

Wolf
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 9:12 pm

Cyrus raised an eyebrow as King mentioned something about having to leave. He was confused for a moment, if Wolf was a Dobutsu, she should be a fully functioning, near human creature, not a pet to be watched. Okay but I'm so not picking up her doggie droppings. That's you sweetie. Cyrus said, pointing at Rika as King disappeared, off to conference with the elders evidently. Cyrus chuckled, Ah but in all seriousness Wolf, you're hungry? What are you in the mood for? Steak? Burger? Ta- Cyrus stopped as Wolf suddenly went from a humanoid shape into a massive wolf standing on all fours in front of him. Cyrus's mouth dropped and his eyes bugged out a bit as he stared at the creature in front of him, No way... He gathered himself and put out his hand softly towards Wolf's snout like you would to any strange dog that didn't know you well but you just had to pet it because I mean, dogs are awesome. Wolf can I... Cyrus swallowed, trying to word this in a way that didn't seem totally weird, Can I mount you? Well I said he was trying, didn't I? So much for that though.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 8:13 pm

King bid farewell as he went off to talk to the elders. Rika waved goodbye and then turned her attention to Wolf who was back to her clipboard for talking, she proposed that they go get lunch. To which Cyrus said something Rika thought it would be best to ignore. "Sure Wolf, we can go wherever you want to to eat." she said as she watched Wolf enter her origin form. It was her first time seeing it but it didn't really surprise Rika like it seemed to do to Cyrus. After being dumbfounded for a moment he proposed something that sounded... odd. At first Rika thought she heard him wrong but then she played it over in her head again and she realized what he actually said. Rika's cheeks would redden as she would deliver and elbow into Cyrus' stomach at SS-rank speeds that would be unnoticeable to anyone without reaction tiers. Of course she didn't put alot of strength behind it, she didn't want to kill him, just get a point across. "Well umm... LETS GO! We should probably get moving so we can be done before King gets back." she said, trying to pretend what Cyrus said never happened and to get past the situation as quickly as possible, her face still red.
Back to top Go down

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime29th October 2014, 12:05 am

Wolf would blush at the question as mounting meant something much different than what Cyrus had intended on saying most likely, at least she hoped he wasn't referring to that at least as it would be highly inappropriate not to mention she had a mate already and while Cyrus was attractive Rika seemed into him. At least that was judging by how her heartbeat had sped up when he has asked her opinion earlier on, but that was neither here no there instead she had assumed her origin form so she could utilize one of her favorite hokkai techniques. It had come undone when she had revealed her form to King in their home and she needed to reapply it mainly because her origin form was..to big to wander around in and she honestly preferred being in transformation. A poof of smoke later along with a temporary gate activation and her human like appearance would appear similar to what Rika had seen the first time they had met, Wolf would look away from Cyrus pretending not to notice Rika strike him before scribbling on her clipboard. I'd rather you didn't I only let King ride me. Thank Gaia for double meanings though she had worded it innocently it was only after she wrote it that she would blush slightly while deactivating her gate since her technique was used. She would look around before sniffing slightly and pointing west, since she smelled bbq. Bbq, on me? she wrote flashing the clipboard at her two companions waiting for their reactions before heading out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime29th October 2014, 1:19 pm

Cyrus would stare at Wolf hopefully, already imagining riding the majestic beast into battle, Samaheda drawn. He'd strike down his enemies, tearing flesh from their bones and- Cyrus cringed as a sharp pain shot through his stomach. The wind knocked out of his lungs he tried not to wheeze, to show weakness in front of his two companions. What the hell was that? Cyrus wondered, quite confused before looking at Rika who appeared completely innocent. Too innocent. He frowned accusingly but didn't pursue the subject. He wasn't sure what he had said, but in the past he's usually deserved such things so it only made sense. Cyrus read the clipboard, trying to recover as air came back into his lung and he could breathe again. He nodded, Right, got it, makes sense. Totally fine. He rubbed his stomach and cringed. Wolf produced a few more words and Cyrus would've laughed out loud if it wouldn't hurt so much to do so, Actually I think I just lost my appetite, He shot a side glance at Rika before continuing, but I'll go with you two anyway; keep you company and all that. He finished with a flash of pearly whites.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime1st November 2014, 11:18 pm

OoC: OMG I'm so sorry I completely forgot to post today, and I had family over yesterday.

Rika smiled innocently as she saw Cyrus rub his chest, perhaps she was too rough? Nah, he could handle it. Besides perhaps now he would think twice before saying something like that, considering that it most likely make Wolf uncomfortable, it sure made Rika. After that situation was behind them Wolf offered to get them BBQ. It wasn't Rika's first choice but she wasn't too picky when it came to food so she was fine with it. "Ok you lead the way Wolf." she said. As they headed over to the food place Rika would walk beside Cyrus. "So umm... how have you been? I've been preoccupied lately and haven't had the opportunity to talk to you." she said, needlessly apologizing for her lack of being around him. Aside from Kimiko, he was her favorite out of the blades, he was funny and easy to talk to, and most of all he didn't seem to notice Rika's social awkwardness, and if he did... well, he didn't show it. Wolf and King were pretty nice too, but they were easy to talk to in a different way. Such friends were nice to have, she didn't really know what it felt like until she met Jasmine, but as she talked to more people she found others that she could draw close to and genuinely be happy around.
Back to top Go down

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 3:01 pm

Wolf would smile at Cyrus' reply due to being hit by Rika and would begin to head to the bbq place, her mind however would linger causing her smile to fade into a pensive expression seeing as she knew that currently King was most likely pleading her case before the Elders she..was worried. She knew certain elders would have her back but just the same others might be after her blood all of the Hokkai had lost something during the war, whether it was just their home, friends or in most cases family, parents, spouses, children all killed during the guerrilla war the Hokkai waged against the Dobutsu entrenched in the jungles of the Land of Forsaken. Yet at the end they were forced to flee as their numbers grew to few deciding to cut their losses and retreat with their tails between their legs as they realized that no allies were coming to assist them. They were forced to flee west, cutting through enemy territory to end up in even more dangerous territory, the clan as a whole had no love for Pandora as some had been swayed by promises of immortality after their Alpha's were killed severing the only thing tying them to the rest of the pack. As much as the hokkai hated the Dobutsu it was an enemy they could understand but more importantly one's they could fight and kill, Knights...as they called themselves they were terrifying as the average hokkai could not deal with immortal opponents. The best that even she and King could do was to overpower them, separate them in multiple pieces before burning what they could and scattering the rest. Truly in her opinion the differences between shinobi needed to be settled so that they could provide a united front against the forces of both the Dobutsu and Pandora lest said division result in the downfall of all shinobi not just those on the Origin Continent.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 6:26 pm

Unfortunately for our group of potential protagonists, it seemed like not everyone was happy or understanding with the revelation that Wolf was a Dobutsu, some were angry others were disgusted and some were so consumed with grief that they decided to take it out on the easy outlet rather than the true enemy. As a result currently the three of them were being shadowed having waited until King was no longer around as none of them wanted to tangle with an S-ranked threat. However Wolf was easy pickings as they didn't think the Blades would get involved in their "Clan Business" there were 11 of them all having normal animals as their partners and being apart of Mustafa's faction of the Hokkai Clan.

The Leader was a T. Jonin by the name Max, his faithful companion Simba his lion standing next to him as they watched their target through binoculars he would turn to his fellow allies two Chunin Instructors, 3 Chunin and the rest Elite Genin before making motions causing all five elite genin to scatter running along the rooftops. The Chunin however would drop down before before each drew a different weapon their animal companions moving alongside them. He and the other two Chunin Instructors however would remain back waiting for the right moment to join in. The attack was on they would have Wolf's head on a pike and deliver it before Mustafa only to be rewarded immensely they were sure of it.

The First Chunin pulled out a sword a simple nodachi turning it to the side while her Eagle flew from above they would start if off her Eagle dive bombing from the sky with Beast Running coating it's body in Fire Elemental Chakra aiming to impact Wolf from above. The Eagle Chunin would swing her nodachi at crashing ground speeds aimed at when Wolf dodged the attack to capitalize on it in order to deliver a severe strike her blade of course being coated by wind release chakra. The Second Chunin's horse partner would move quickly (blinding light) as he had quickly mounted it and pulled out a bow pulling it back before letting the arrow fly at vacuum release speeds which spun rapidly aimed for Wolf's leg in order to impede her movement. He would quickly pull and draw a second arrow ready to fire it again depending on whether or not the attack coming from above was successful or not. The last Chunin however was perhaps the most crafty having quickly fused with his Gorrilla partner into a hulking beast before roaring utilizing Deafening roar in order to deafen Wolf who most likely wouldn't expect that his allies having lowered their hearing in accordance to the plan.

Eagle Chunin
Spoiler:

Horse Chunin
Spoiler:

Gorrilla Chunin
Spoiler:

The Elite Genin on the other hand were doing something different four of them had head in different directions before pausing and making hand seals finishing just as the attack commenced they would be surrounded by a purple barrier which would shoot up into the sky isolating the area and making sure that Wolf could not escape of course at the draw back of also trapping the Blades in with her and their allies. The last one had gone underground using Hiding like a Mole along with his mole animal companion. Each of the genin involved had their own pets who they had already fused with making them all look like animal human hybrids; a Mongoose, a Cobra, a Rat and an Elk.

Mole Genin
Spoiler:

Other Genin
Spoiler:

Combination Art
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 12:55 pm

Cyrus was walking along with Wolf and Rika towards the woods to find some "BBQ" when he noticed a shadow on the ground near them. It grew larger by the second and appeared to be in the shape of a bird of some kind. Turning to find out what the hell was going on, Cyrus sucked in air through his teeth, surprised by what he saw. Suddenly his body erupted in an electrical current, tearing his shirt to shreds and forcing his hair to stand on end. With his reaction tiers increased he could easily see the incoming attacks and even one that he hadn't seen earlier as the man on the horse came thundering towards them at S-rank speeds.

Get back! Cyrus said to Wolf and Rika before grabbing them and jumping upward and away from their attackers at S-rank speeds. Around him the purple barrier would go up on all sides and Cyrus would frown before dropping back to the ground once more, releasing his two friends. I'll take the go- A loud roar echoed through the area and Cyrus swore under his breath as the world suddenly went silent. Their attackers were clearly going for the surprise attack. Make as much noise and confusion as possible. Without a word Cyrus disappeared at S-rank speeds, heading on a collision course for the gorilla man. As he moved, Samehada would suddenly envelop him, fusing with its master before Cyrus met with the gorilla, aiming an S-rank punch at the hybrid's face.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime6th November 2014, 6:37 pm

Wolf wouldn't notice the attack in time but thankfully Cyrus came to her rescue she owed him for that but now that she was on the ground it was time for her counter attack, she would unlock the first of her gates before rushing forward her arm outward her body being shrouded in Psionic Release chakra and moving towards the Eagle Chunin with a Lairat moving at Ripping Discord attempting to catch her in it. If she was successful she would cut the flow of chakra to her body and making a hand seal resulting in 9 more Wolf's appearing each of them scattering into groups including herself. Two of them would utilize Gatsuga moving at Ripping Discord backed by B-rank strength attempting to drill through both the Horse Chunin and the rider. Another four would all move to higher ground on top of the roof tops while the last three would stay together essentially to protect Rika. How dare you!!! Wolf would scream through the pack bond furious with all of the pets who attacked her, truly they attacked their Alpha and they thought it would be without consequence she would slaughter them all for their insolence.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Vixen on 7th November 2014, 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected your Spoiler Fail.)
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime6th November 2014, 7:04 pm

OoC: Had a really busy week but im finally free, and Xander i was posting as you posted... soooooo can we act like we are still in normal order and you didnt skip me? Kthx

Rika was ready to eat, she was hungry, she was warming up to the idea of BBQ it actually sounded good. Rika's thoughts of food however were interrupted as they were ambushed. Cyrus went to grab her but she pulled away, deciding to capitalize on the fact the ambushes were focusing entirely on wolf. Rika somersaulted over Wolf, entering dead mode and throwing Nuibari towards the Eagle at SS-rank speeds who would be dashing right into the needle blade. After landing she would pull out Kitsune which was now intangible and in Mind form thanks to Dead Mode: Mind and Body. Rika would maneuver towards the Eagle chunin who was swinging their nodachi at Wolf, and would strike the chunin with Kitsune at SS-rank speeds, letting kitsune pass right through the chunin's nodachi and cutting through them with mental damage while at the same time using notched wire to pull Nuibari back to her, ending her combo by pulling the wire into the eagle chunin and pulling it taut allowing it to become bladed and slice through the eagle and the eagle chunin with S-rank cutting power. Rika would have been deafened by the roar temporarily, but she didn't need to hear he enemies in order to execute her actions, she felt bad for Wolf though, who was more than likely much more sensitive to the noise.

Meanwhile Ira would move in front of Wolf at S-rank speeds and body block the arrow with his superior defenses and at the same time Invidia would extend her bone whip towards the horse chunin  at S-rank speeds unsealing 3 kunai with explosive tags from the whip causing them to fly out in 3 different directions around the horse chunin with him at the meeting point of the 3 blast radii (I remembered plural form of Radius, thank you geometry.).

Rika:

Ira and Invidia:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime7th November 2014, 7:41 pm

The T. Jonin supervising the attack's eyes would widen the skill of the Blades wasn't overstate but even more so the fact that they had intervened was unpresidented, but still they had to press on, at least for the sake of the mission. Though honestly the massacre of the Chunin wasn't something they initially had hoped to happen they thought that superior numbers would see them to victory all it did was stain the streets red with more blood. The first casulty was the Eagle followed by it's partner at it was pierced straight through by Nuibari being thrown into it it's blood being strung along the wire of the blade. The Chunin would be too slow to avoid Rika's own counter attack sustaining the mental damage of being sliced apart which overlapped the actual pain of having nuibari pierce her which perhaps fortunately for her would mean that she would never feel the pain of her actual death via being sliced apart by the wire trailing behind the legendary blade.

The horse Chunin would end up being kicked off it's horse as the faithful pet reared up after realizing it was trapped between the three kunai in order to launch it's owner into the air. The Chunin would pull back it's bow firing six arrows in rapid succession firing two at a time, the first two heading toward Ira, the second two heading towards Invidia and the last two heading toward Rika herself. the horse would then be engulfed in the explosion managing to survive albeit critically injuried two of it's legs blown clear off and it's body mangled. However it was for naught as the incoming Gatsuga would rend it to pieces. The owner would end up throwing a smoke bomb and when it cleared he'd' vanished from sight apparently utilizing the Hiding with Camoflague technique to his advantage landing on one of the rooftops and waiting for an opening.

The Gorrilla Chunin on the other hand would manage to block the punch from Cyrus using both of his hands at the cost of fracturing both of his arms his inferior strength proving just enough to prevent his life from being snuffed up immediately. He would tap the ground and right in front of him an it would burst open revealing a spinning vortex known as Garoga courtesy of the Mole Genin and his animal partner who were now in their Two-Headed Mole technique. They had utilize their hiding like a Mole technique along with vibration sensory to keep track of what was happening above ground and according to plan the Gorrila was to let them know if he had pinned an opponent down by tapping the ground so they could burst up from above and finish them. As a result the Gorrilla would escape with a body replace in order to nurse his wounds replacing with a pebble on the street pressing himself next to a building attempting to remain out of sight while diverting chakra to a Mystical Healing Palm to repair his broken arms.

On the roof tops each of the Wolfs who had gone upward would end up being approached by Human Beast Clones of the Elite Genin comprising the barriers. They wouldn't spare time to talk however simply utilizing Elemental version of Gatsuga in a bid to destroy them before they could act. The Mongoose was the quickest streaking through the sky at Ripping Discord, it's body shrouded in lightning release chakra. The Cobra and Rat were next at blinding light moving an inferno and a typhoon of wind respectively while the Elk was the slowest at Vacuum release but moved with purpose clad in water release chakra. Max and the Chunin instructors would wait for the second wave of attacks whether they'd be successful or not before they themselves would move into action their opponents were after all the Blades and were highly dangerous.

Horse Chunin
Spoiler:

Gorrila Chunin
Spoiler:

Mole Chunin
Spoiler:

Mongoose
Spoiler:

Cobra
Spoiler:

Rat
Spoiler:

Elk
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime9th November 2014, 1:42 pm

Luckily for Cyrus, the S-rank defense piercing attack from the Hokkai and his pet wouldn't be enough to break through the thick hide of Samehada's SSS-rank skin. Unfortunately for the Hokkai and his pet, this meant that Cyrus was free to release an intense S-rank lightning technique that would erupt from the boy's body as they attempted to tear him apart on either side. At such a close distance, in fact they were touching him, there'd be no way to dodge. The lightning would paralyze them, freeing Cyrus to go after his original opponent. Scanning the area with his enhanced eyesight, thanks to his Super Saiyan mode, Cyrus would locate the gorilla-man and smile a devilish smile before blurring away at S-rank speeds. The young Blade would appear in front of the Hokkai, his right leg raised high above his head before saying, Hi, remember me? Cyrus would bring his leg down in a hellish axe kick on the gorilla's head, attempting to smash him into the ground face first.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 6:27 pm

OOC: New Posting order? Kenji, Me then Mist.

Her allies had quickly taken care of the ambush now it was up to her to locate where any others were her beast human clones had perhaps done it for her without even meaning to. Wolf unfortunately was still deaf her own sensitive hearing affected by whatever the Gorilla had done to her but that still left her nose she wasn't a zinogre for anything and would sniff the air trying to separate the various scents from each other, though would cringe at Rika's puppets they were really deadly in more ways than one. While distinguishing scents she focused on the horse or rather way remained of the horses scent since it's rider had disappeared and if the Hiding with Camouflage didn't hide the horse hokkai's scent thanks to her hearing being deafened it only allowed her to focus on discerning scent even more and thus locating him. This would cause her to spring into action her first gate still open allowing her to be clad in Psionic Release armor so she could jump upward at ripping discord speed landing on the rooftop her opponent was located on and following up with a Lairat to dispatch him. She would be followed upward by the remaining clones she had on the ground so she could have back up.

Her clones who were extensions of herself were fighting against their own threats namely the four elemental tsuga's coming their way pairing into twos and using Gatenga to intercept the enemy attacks. They would all move at the same speeds having been created while Wolf was in her first gate thus each would move at Echoing the rolling buzzsaws each dealing piercing damage of a B-rank. Rather than roll straight at the attacks the clones would use it to dodge as a unit separating so that the Tsuga could pass inbetween them before moving in from the sides to put their opponents between them attempting to rely on the defensive capabilities of Gatenga to give them an edge due to them not being at the center focus of the deadly hokkai attacks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 9:49 pm

As the horse chunin released arrows towards Ira and Invidia they would quickly dash out of the way at S-rank speeds. Rika in the meantime would dodge the arrow coming towards her at Ripping Discord and make her way over to Wolf who had done a quick job of dispatching the Horse chunin who had escaped with a camouflage technique. It seemed Cyrus was handling himself well, whereas Wolf was quite outnumbered, it seemed this was the best place for her to be in the battle at the moment. She knew what she was going to do next was highly destructive, she didn't want to get Wolf caught up in it. "Stay close" she said to Wolf as she threw out Kunai with nuibari wires in several directions before tapping on them, causing them to sprout additional links and form a sphere around the area. Cyrus and the enemies in his vicinity would be outside of the sphere, however the others would be inside, with Rika and Wolf at the center. Rika would immediately pull in, causing the sphere to condense towards Wolf and Rika. She took advantage of using Nuibari wire for this technique by causing the wire to become bladed and even more deadly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 10:55 pm

Max was...terrified at this point his attack was an utter failure as his allies were getting systematically taken down. He couldn't afford to simply stand around and watch the deaths though he had taken too long to come to action leaving only himself and the Chunin Instructors with him as the sole survivors of their sneak attack. The Horse Chunin was hit by the Lairat his stomach blown inward sending him flying into another building as he would slowly die drowning on the blood filling his pierced lungs. The Mole Chunin and hit pet would of normally have been paralyzed by the attack but due to it's potency it actually stopped their joint heart beat causing them both to perish a cloud of smoke seperating them into two parts as their transformation was forcibly ended. The Gorrilla Chunin's eyes would widen as his arms weren't yet healed resulting in his hasty block being broken through the ax-kick claiming his life as well.

The Elite genin on the rooftops would end up destroying the clones due to their Tsuga's piercing through the Gatenga's defensive abilities however that collision would cause them to end up entangled in to web of invisible wires Rika put out only to be sliced apart by the wires revealing them to actually not be clones but the originals. As a result the giant purple barrier would flicker before dispersing as not even the Mongoose Chunin with his intense speed had managed to avoid the numerous wires that extinguished the lives of his companions.

Damn it..we have to avenge our comrades but we can't do this with our current strength Simba. Max said to his faithful companion who would nod before roaring into the air resulting in puffs of smoke manifesting near them. When it cleared it revealed three more animals a Crocodile, a Hedgehog and a Tree Frog all of them the faithful companions of Max and apart of his pack. His allies the Chunin Instructors would nod to their own pets a Swift and a Wolf respectively causing them to let out their own cries resulting in summoning the remaining members of their pack as well, in the Swift Chunin's case it was more flight capable animals namely a Penguin, while in the Wolf Chunin's case it was more four legged animals namely an Armadillo and a Skunk. Max would transform into a much more massive creature along with the Swift Chunin while the Swift Chunin would transform in a humanoid version using a modified technique of his own. Arnold, Katie you take Wolf and Cyrus respectively, I will handle Rika since she is the biggest threat to our plans. Max said causing them to seperate into three heading for each of their opponents. Thankfully Wolf and Rika were close together so Max was going to be assisted by someone even though he was scared he had to make a brave face as Mustafa had ordered either success or in the case of failure, death.

The now named Chunin would nod with Arnold being the Swift Chunin and following after Max while Katie the Wolf Chunin would head towards were Cyrus was. I, Katie Hokkai will be your opponent..Cyrus of the Blades to avenge my fallen comrades. Katie said mainly to announce herself perhaps so that Cyrus could know who would be the one to kill him. She would then proceed to turn her tail before spraying Cyrus with a noxious smelling liquid namely her Skunks version of Dynamic Marking so she could get this bout started.

Arnold would fly overhead at high speeds some sort of liquid being released from him to rain down below in his own version of dynamic marking at pinpoint accuracy aimed at splashing on the net from above in order to mark it. Max on the other hand would wait for his opening instead sending a Beast Human Clone to test the defensive capability of the net with a Tsuga.

Max
Spoiler:

Arnold
Spoiler:

Katie
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 11:33 pm

Cyrus would feel the gorilla's skull crush beneath the heel of his foot as it made impact with the ground. He looked down at the now very dead beast man and frowned as some grey matter oozed out of his ear lobes. Guess I went a little too far with this one. Cyrus turned, getting ready to face the mole and his master again considering the paralysis would have worn off by now but instead found two severely charred and still sparking corpses where he had left them. Cyrus put his hand on his head and rubbed the back of his hair somewhat confused, And with that one too...well, this is awkward.

Hearing a new voice, Cyrus would turn his attention to Katie who had just arrived on the scene. Now hear me out, before you do anything stupid. I don't know if you've seen your friends over here, but do you really want to tussle at this point? It's not like Cyrus was trying to kill these Hokkai Clansmen...it just sort of...happened. He hadn't been in a quality fight for sometime and may have forgotten just how fragile a real body could be compared to a training dummy. However, the girl proceeded to turn and raise her tail and that's when Cyrus lost it, Oh hell no! He said before disappearing at S-rank speeds, his heightened reaction tiers allowing him to process what was about to happen before he got sprayed by the fowl smelling liquid.

Cyrus would come in towards Katie from behind, preventing her from actually seeing him and hopefully reacting in time. He would attempt to wrap her in a large bear hug, making sure his body pushed against her tail, forcing it against the rest of her, so as to prevent her from spraying any more of that noxious gas. Girl, you're seriously disgusting. He would say before giving a hard squeeze, attempting to break just about every bone in the girl's upper body, but not kill her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wolf or Polaris Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf or Polaris   Wolf or Polaris Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wolf or Polaris
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next