Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Days Off from within the Council

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Days Off from within the Council Empty
PostSubject: Days Off from within the Council   Days Off from within the Council Icon_minitime24th October 2014, 9:25 pm

Headquarters of the Shinobi Council, time 1850 hours. Tierno was walking about, being stranded there at this waterless hellhole away from home. This place was overbearing when Shinobi Council was not in session. He started liking this place less and less by the day. He was used to the comforts of having a pitch black sky in the middle of a soundless oasis of the domes.  It was nerve wracking being here to say the least. Oh yeah their was the whole being a representative to the village and everything. He needed an escape... He went out into the outskirts of the town the council resided in and took absence.

Ah the great out doors... He found a cliff side which was on a path into the town. He took a seat at it's edge and looked out toward the sunset. The most cliche of times to be looking over a cliff. Oh well... It was moments like this that he wished he took up smoking, Kami knew he was under enough stress to warrant the feeling. A breeze kicked up and at the very least... This is one bit of the surface land he did enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Days Off from within the Council   Days Off from within the Council Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 11:22 am

On the cliff was a tree, under that specific tree which coincidentally was on a cliff which overlooked the path of the town, which was somewhere were even was the headquarters anguish, paradox if it was in Dipu or Haka it really wouldn't make any sense oh well...details unimportant. Vendetta was praying to Kami finishing before opening her eyes and getting off of her knees brushing the dust off of them. She stretched out a bit before sighting another person in her small place of worship having chosen this place due to it's isolation not wanting to be interrupted while the communicated with her deity. She would turn before walking off deciding that she wouldn't bother the person who was staring at the sunset not wanting to disturb whatever they needed to do to ease their nerves. As a result she would attempt to sneak past him and if successful she would continue to walk down the cliff to possibly go train or something like that, she wasn't a real talkative person unless it was about slaying evil or preaching the scriptures to those who sought saving.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Days Off from within the Council   Days Off from within the Council Icon_minitime27th October 2014, 2:51 pm

Tierno was just relaxing there... Though he realized that he was completely off guard and well... felt like an idiot as soon as noticed that someone was in the area, he thought this path was normally deserted... He quickly folded an origami bird in his left palm and threw it at the person he could feel sneaking around, the bird grew and showed off it's graceful complexity, all at the same time proclaiming, "Who goes there!?" As soon as he realized that this was just another shinobi he had his bird go limp and it landed gently in front of the person, obviously not detonating. He walked toward the person and stopped in front of his swan and folded his arms to look at her. "Sorry about that... This is the less taken path and i didn't expect someone to actually tread it... Tierno... Tierno Rikigaku, jonin from Dipugakure... I apologize for almost attacking you..." He said as he bowed his head and after a moment looked back up, he otreached his hand in a sign of humbleness. He wasn't exactly sure what to say... Years of clan etiquette and they didn't teach him how to react under pressure... Just his luck...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Days Off from within the Council   Days Off from within the Council Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 1:39 pm

I thought I escaped, perhaps this is a sign from Kami-sama.[/i] Vendetta thought to herself before stopping in place and looking over her shoulder and the guy who had stopped her, she would stare at him for a bit before turning around fully due to him introducing himself. Her bow was on her back and she would smile politely before reaching out and shaking his hand in reply. I come here to pray, it's less occupied by others nice and quiet. My name is Tabitha, but you might know me as Vendetta admittedly my bingo book is tiny in comparison to your own. I've browsed the copies at least concerning the members of the council. I'm Tokubetsu Jonin, but you'll forgive me for not leaving my last name I try not to think about where I come from. she said before pulling her hand back after the shake was finished smoothing down her dress while taking a single step back so as to put a bit of distance between herself and him. She liked a certain distance between her and others, just something she had picked up on the run from Samuigakure. She wouldn't say anything though waiting if he had anything to say to her while she thought about his garmets, he was a Rikigaku known for their technology and skill at crafting things rivaling the Kukinorite of the now defunct Shigakure. Perhaps she could convince him to make tools for her holy tools of course to purge the maleficars but she had noticed that the council was doing nothing about the threat of Pandora..it was upsetting to say the least.[/i]
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Days Off from within the Council   Days Off from within the Council Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 3:56 pm

Tierno would let out a sigh as he retracted his hand and placed it back in his pocket. He would bend down and pick up the paper swan and would start undoing it and straighten out the paper before putting it away. Tierno would look back out toward the cliff... He never heard of this woman but it seemed she had heard of him... Was he finally... Famous? Oh God he needed a alias to go with this newly awarded fame... Oh dear kami what was he to do!? He looked away as he blushed a bit and rubbed his nose a bit in attempt to hide the blush. He let out a cough as he looked back at the woman. "Yeah understandable... Sometimes I want to hide from my family name as well... So you come out to pray often Tabitha? Interesting I don't know many Shinobi who actively pray." Tierno only knew of one clan which actually prayed... But she did not reveal her name so he decided against prying into it... Well either way she seemed interesting, not many TJ's come around here.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Days Off from within the Council   Days Off from within the Council Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 11:51 pm

Vendetta would pause before studying the paper crane, he had formed it when he didn't know who was there did he fight with them? She could understand how it could be deadly disguise them with explosive tags or place fuinjutsu on them to make them versatile still it could be served better if he used them to in the holy war. He asked her a question causing her to perk up a bit her polite smile fading as he seemed to identify with her need to hide her last name, she didn't know why though the Rikigaku were respectable, even though they were sinners. They weren't Maleficars like the entire Ibwa clan was, just thinking about her estranged clan sent righteous fury through her body compelling her to smite something. Yes, I pray constantly, it's part of my covenant with our maker Kami, it's the most important part of my life anyways and I guess He has been the greatest influence on my career as a shinobi. What of you do you pray to Kami or..do you not believe in a higher power..or Kami forbid worship one of the lesser "Deities". Vendetta said with a grimace appearing on her face at the last part if he did she would cease talking with him of course as she couldn't associate with those who worshipped the other Deities. Of course she would preach to him and attempt to convert him but if she wasn't successful then it was better to cease and desist and place him in her prayers so that he could find salvation.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Days Off from within the Council   Days Off from within the Council Icon_minitime29th October 2014, 9:55 am

He sensed her anger, it was very apparent in her speech and mannerisms. He started his work and started to go on... "Well i don't know much about different deities... I mention Kami enough to myself so I assume I would be a follower of Kami. Though... I guess he hasn't impacted my career really..." He pulled an origami flower out of his pocket and tried to lighten the mood. He pulled a soft smile while saying, "My mothers always told me to not let a woman have a frown on their face! Here have this, it should lighten your day a bit." His mothers were always such wise women, they rose him well... Sure his birth mother was always more strict but hey she was the Rikigaku... Nonetheless equally great women to him... He hoped she wouldn't take it wrong, he seriously didn't enjoy seeing women upset and all that jazz. He remembered when his birth mother had gotten upset over something her grandmother said... To put the story simply... Dipu lost a few good weapons that day, each shattered horrendously. He snapped back to reality, flower in hand, looking at this strange yet religious woman. Just a normal day in the life of stick in the mud Tierno Rikigaku.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Days Off from within the Council   Days Off from within the Council Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 12:45 pm

Vendetta would nod slightly he was on the right track but suffered from the sin of sloth in regards to devotion to the Maker, her frown wouldn't disappear until he caught onto it which would cause her to force a normal facial expression in order to hide her disproval. I am sorry, to accept such a gift would go against my vows. Vendetta said using her free hands to smooth out her dress having refused his gift as politely as she could as she realized he probably meant nothing by it but still she could not simply accept something like that she had no need for mortal treasures or anything that wouldn't aid her in her crusade against evil. It was not meant to be in offense to him of course but simply something that she held most important above all and the fact that he had mentioned that Kami hadn't impacted his career really only served to spurn her to correct his ignorance. But your earlier words were wrong, Kami is the reason you are breathing today none of the other deities care enough to fashion your fate while your own personal choices are able to deviate from the path which was ordained for you. I believe it is the will of Kami for you to meet me here today as you need to find salvation lest you continue to possess a damned soul.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Days Off from within the Council   Days Off from within the Council Icon_minitime1st November 2014, 2:59 pm

Tierno let out a chuckle as with a few simple gesturesthe flower unfolded in front of her eyes. He shook his head and mumbled, "Oh mama and mother would be disappointed in me..." he made a small retort about making the woman in front of him even more upset. "My mistake, I didn't know of your vows... I apologize." he did a small bow and quickly resumed his position as he crossed his arm and started folding the paper in his hand out of habit as this descended a bit into a rambling over Kami. Sure he listened, but he wasn't fully comfortable with this whole higher power is the only reason he was alive and kicking, sure he believed that Kami was out there and maybe even made everything but he and most of the Rikigaku were scientist and inventors so believed in proven processed. He cleared his throat and chuckled a bit to himself. "So... I'm damned? That's a bit rude all over a little origami flower! I get Kami is important but I don't agree with you... I am alive today because of my hard work, if I left my life in Kami's hands I'd probably would've died at genin.... Destiny is great and all but you just said it yourself, my choices decide how my path goes." He let out a sigh and once again really wish he took up smoking.

Creaking up the cliff, a large slender creature climbed onto the cliff right behind Tierno. He turned to see if it was... Yep! Honoita! His legendary creature! Honoita, there you are! I thought your hunting was taking it's time." He said as he approached the creature and started petting the mystical creature and looked back to Vendetta. He decided to introduce his companion, Honoita laid down with an animal in its mouth and started to eat with vigor. "My apologies again, this is Honoita, he is my companion. Excuse his table manners, he picked up my bad habits to say the least!"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Days Off from within the Council   Days Off from within the Council Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 3:09 pm

Vendetta would frown as she could tell he didn't understand that his exploits were not his own, he lacked humility because in his opinion he was succeeded on his own but to her it just showed how he needed to be brought into the flock so that his soul might be saved. It is not the origami that brought about my statement, forgive me if it sounded rude. All of those who have pledged themselves to Kami are capable of detecting those with sin, Maleficarum and Embodiments of Evil, you are the first tainted by Sin but still redeemable. But I can see that you currently have no interest in what I have to say regarding Kami. While I myself lack the correct tools to purify you during this talk so it would be better that we cease this conversation for the time being. Vendetta said her frown turning into another polite smile as she took a step back. It was nice meeting you Tierno Rikigaku, I will pray for you. she said with a nod before turning around to leave as she had other things to do than to simply talk to one with "Sin" not now at least every moment spent with one who possessed it caused her skin to crawl slightly and the zeal in her body whispered for her to purge him of it, yet she could not do so safely at this time so it was better to just leave before she did something unwarranted and potentially killed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Days Off from within the Council   Days Off from within the Council Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Days Off from within the Council
Page 1 of 1