Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

His time has come...[Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Taishoku

Taishoku

His time has come...[Training] Empty
PostSubject: His time has come...[Training]   His time has come...[Training] Icon_minitime24th October 2014, 1:56 pm

Hiragana

Volt Alpha

The Great Hiragana just sits there, on a decent sized hill, straing of into the distance. He has done this for few months or even years as he hasn't been keeping track of time, his reasoning due to him seeking something within himself. He had chosen the path that leads away from Gaia and chosen a one that leads to him becoming higher then that god his people worship. He just didn't understand that at all to be honest as that being hasn't done anything for them Hiragana has, he has help conquer land he has help his tribe grow in power. He was the one to reach the peak he now sits on, an unmatched deity in his own right. Well he likes to think so. "Ugh, what is it that I must do....I feel great power within myself but I feel so small...I feel that I can't match that deity at all yet..DAMMIT!" Hiragana would slam his fist against the ground in anger, but not with a lot of strength. As his fist can do a lot of damage and he didn't want to mess up this place, it was the only place he could truly be alone at. Well not destroy it by using his fist, maybe a larger explosion or something would be cool or worthy of doing.

Gritting his teeth he would do just that as he has grown tired of doing nothing and planned to seek what he wanted elsewhere, but first he wanted to leave a mark on this section of earth. With a twisted look on this old monkey's face he would slowly place his hands in front of himself, aiming straight forward.  He began to rapidly gather Natural energy from his surroundings and infuse them with his ability to create super heated protons. For some reason as he began to do this he pictured the temple of Gaia in the distance, even though it wasn't in this land, and made it his target. "Yes, that will fall and my temple will rise! As only I should be praised! Not a damn deity who watches over us but does nothing for us! Me! Me! ME! ME!" Hiragana would began to chuckle that would turn into a burst of laughter as he loved the thought of other tribes praising him, worshiping him like they did Gaia. As he deserved it he truly did and he would tell anyone just that, that they are praising and worshiping the wrong one. As all tribes should just praise him as he can truly bring them anything they wished, he was the truth he was the light he was the way.

But he knew of one specific person that would never allow this as long as she lived, and that was his fellow Alpha Aria of the Aero tribe. He had spoken to that one in some times not after they meeting they had at Gaia's temple, where she had threatened his life for disrespecting the bird's deity. "Fucking bitch!" He would declare as a sphere composed of deep black plasma and Natural energy would appear before his outstretched hands. Another sphere, smaller, would form within the first one Turing that into a grayish color as the smaller one inside turns black in the center and has red electricity flowing wildly around it. Hiragana felt that he could fire the blast now but wouldn't as he wanted to add more as more was always better, and he would do that. As the sphere would begin to take a decagon shape and grow in size. The time to fire it almost here. "THIS IS FOR YOU GAIA!" He would declare as he would let it fly and fly it did. As he jetted through the skies at S-rank speeds leaving a black trial of energy behind it and would finally hit the ground, and what Hiragana would see was something truly amazing.

His time has come...[Training] DragonballZ-Movie10_472

He would begin to walk over to the explosion, a blank expression on his face. It was going to be a far walk but walk was all he could do, the explosion was too beautiful. He didn't expect it to be so nice and truly a glories technique used. As he walked the air blast would hit him a bit, but from how far back he was wouldn't effect him. He picked up his speed a bit as he knew if the air blast from it could reach him back here what ever was closer must look good right now. As he picked up his speed and got closer trees were on the ground, but he realized this was just from the air burst and it was just getting good. Finally he would make it to the edge of where the explosion had ended and fell to his knees." Gaia...now do you see? This is only a glimpse at what I am capable of now.." He would say as he saw nothing. As his explosion had completed destroyed everything that was in the range of the explosion. This part of the Decaying forest..no this part of the earth would forever be scared by the explosion, and this area would most likely be avoided. Hiragana would stand to his feet and stretch, "I should head out...I don't want to be ask if I did this..but want to have the tribes buzzing about who could have done this.." Hiragana would say as he would pick his nose and flick a booger on the ground and begin to walk away from this area, he had done something and needed to go somewhere else to do something funner. Maybe head out of the Lands of the Dobutso and find humans, good humans that would be fun to play with.

Those are the only beings on this earth that he wants to get rid of just as much as Gaia, but unlike Gaia they don't require him to train as much. "I wonder what place has some strong ones? I would love to devour the strong..but the weak would suffice.." Hiragana would declare with a blank look on his face, and hands crossed behind his back.  This Alpha soon would make his move a move that would change many things in this world.

Jutsu Trained:

Word Count: 1044/1000
Back to top Go down

His time has come...[Training]
Page 1 of 1