Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Desert hunt, Sandy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The Desert hunt, Sandy Empty
PostSubject: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 11:35 pm

Reiver caught wind that, Sandy a missing nin was either hiding out or possibly moved on to another location, but at the moment she was last known to be in the desert of the land of Graves, with a missing nin so close to the Shinobi's headquarters he needed to make sure there wasn't anyone there so if she was or was not it wouldn't matter, if she was she would be permanently removed, if she wasn't then it would be safe to say she had fled. "Man this is going to be a pain to travel." He packed his gear, he wouldn't need much just water and some food to look for her not to mention some clothes to protect him from the heat. While he was packing an idea came to him; why not pretend to be a civilian maybe attract her to him rather then scouting the desert for her. "Alright ill need a wagon and a bull not to mention boxes to pretend to be 'wares'." Reiver headed out to get what he needed as he placed boxes of rocks and dirt in the wagon, these boxes were closed up and the wagon attached to the bull's harness. Reiver was set to go now all he had to do was travel there and hope he got lucky. It had been a week since he had left the hidden village naturally it had been slow due to the fact he was posing as a merchant and with just a weeks time he made it to the town just before the desert and decided to take a rest for the night to let the bull relax not that it mattered. "Hmm only a few more days and i should be where i need to be." He spoke to the bull, he really didn't understand it himself but it seemed that thats what it took to pass the time. The night dwindled slowly to morning as he slept with no real threats passing by. Finally it was morning and time for him to start moving, but naturally he didn't only because it was the desert he would wait til night just like he was told by a traveling merchant that lived in the hidden village it was never smart to travel by day the heat would be too much. He nodded off to sleep for a while longer as night came around and the temperature dropped to a nice cool. "Time to move"

Reiver was on the move traveling through the desert not too sure as to what he would need to head towards but decided the next town would be as good as any, for now he just needed to keep his eyes out for his target, assuming she would grace him with her presence.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 1:16 am

Well, he'd find her alright. Here, within this desert, she sitting cross legged in the middle of nowhere, hands in her lap, eyes closed, just meditating or something. Honestly, she looked very peaceful, only for an instant that is. "FUCK!" She'd suddenly scream out, jumping to her feet and kicking over a nearby branch, crushing it like leaves as it was that devoid of life. "Where the fuck are these stupid fucking cunts!? I've been out here for hours now! I'll bite their fucking dicks off!" Now, make what you will of that, either she's been abandoned, and is currently alone. Or there are people on their way, making this a potentially bad time, what will our young protagonist do today? In any case let me describe this chick. She was fairly young, around 15 years old, dead straight brown hair, fairly attractive with light blue eyes. She wore a typical shinobi get up with the bandages and what not, however the colour was brown to match the crippled surroundings. Naturally however, Reiver wasn't moving very stealthily, as expected of someone who isn't a hunter, causing her to turn and stare at him in the distance. "The fucks your problem?"
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 1:33 am

Reiver was moving at a slow pace he wanted to be able to scan the area the best he could without drawing too much attention to what he was doing. Then suddenly there was shouting about biting dicks off, of course he could tell her voice was feminine and to play the role of a merchant a while longer he swung his head around as if he were surprised. Shaking his head he found his mark, but what should he do now keep up the idea he was a merchant or burst in and kill her as quickly as possible. He decided on the less rash plan and watch her for a little bit. Out of irritation he spoke out hoping she would hear. "Damn children not respecting their elders such a disgrace." He wanted her to come after him it would be easier on him if she did. He spoke quietly to himself knowing she was out of earshot. "Her ass better get over here, i have better things to do than play with her." he shifted around slightly as he tried to act like a merchant.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 1:43 am

She almost laughed at his response, the fuck is wrong with this guy, brain damage from the heat most likely. "Oh piss of dickhead, your not much older then me. Also you can drop the merchant game, they have set travel routes fucktart. Why would they be crossing a fucking desert as large as this, alone? So, I'll ask you again, what the fucks your problem?" This fucking moron, an amateur at the very least. In nay case, the fact that he was pretending to be a civilian game up quite some alarm. Her hand would turn silver, as she prepared for the worst. Its possible this man is one of those 'council shinobi' or whatever they call themselves now. There was a point where Sandy was actually going to join them, if not for her bitch of an older sister asking she stay with the shogun. That, as well as the god damn war, all it did was put a bounty on her head. What a pathetic world this was now.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 2:02 am

He sighed. Looks like he was found out, maybe next time he would just play it safe and join a merchant in their travel if they were headed where he needed to be. Shrugging he lightly dropped from his seat letting the bull stop before looking her over. "Damn here i was told to meet my girlfriend Sandy here, but it seems i ended up finding a little dick biting slut." He didn't want to kill someone who well wasn't his target. With the sun behind him his eyes were hit by a shine. He was able to see the shine was coming from her hand, possible shapeshift? He still didn't know who he was dealing with, it was even possible she could have been stronger than his actual target. Then again she was in the desert alone and possibly with others around her. His legs started moving as he slowly walked towards her, he was relaxed and ready to move when needed but first he wanted to get as close as possible without having to expose too much, if it was Sandy he wanted her to think she had the upper hand. He was right her hand was silver, it was in the bingo book but not much else. "Besides why do you care if i am around here."
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 2:12 am

Well, she knew this was coming to her one day. The traitors claim to be all squeaky clean and different, but nothing changes with them, they still do everything the same fucking way. The only difference, is instead of pointing the blame at one person, they split the pressure between a group, fuck them. "Your girlfriend huh? Must be one stupid bitch to see something in a dumb ass like you." He was walking closer? Fuck I'd wish he'd just quit with the fucking act already. Reaching into her pocket, she'd pull out a photo, looking at it for a few seconds, before throwing it away. Sarah...I'm sorry. He may be a clueless fool, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to know he was most likely well above her pay grade, and going to end this pitiful life of hers. "Fuck you you traitorous asshole." Her arm would suddenly turn to a blade as she readied her stance for a counter attack.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 2:24 am

He smirked at her comment. "Oh? i don't know she seemed to love every moment of our time together." He kept his pace as he looked her over. There it was 'traitorous' who the hell was she calling a traitor. "Oh? Who is the traitorous asshole? The one who stayed with his people and made sure they lived or the bitch who abandoned her people at the drop of a hat for a ruler who was only looking to user her people?" his pace picked up a little as he kept his eyes on her. At least it was working his dumb act was annoying her he could tell by her responses that and she was ready to attack.

"Maybe i should introduce you to her sometime maybe she can take a few pointers from you in how to actually please a guy." He wanted her all riled up nothing better than an opponent capable of making a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 2:35 am

A tear would almost well up in her eyes. She was the traitor? She abandoned her people? This boy knew nothing. "I stuck with my people, I don't care who leads us, You think your any different? Tell me what your collection of leaders does any fucking differently? Politics is horseshit no matter which side your on, and if you can't see that, your even dumber then I thought fucker." Her sister, the only thing she every cared for, who only stayed for her boyfriend, who only stayed for his sister, who was killed by her own father who joined the rebellion. None of it fucking matters. "Well come on? Come fucking kill me already? Isn't that what makes your group even better then ours? Tear another away from our fucked up family for your pathetic righteous cause. After all, we are so very different, both evil in each others eyes huh? Stupid asshole." With her unbladed hand, she'd reach into her pouch and throw two shurikans simultaneously, moving at Crashing grounds speed towards their targets right hand side, before she'd run forwards at an equal speed.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 2:50 am

He looked her over. "My leader, my Kage. My kage died protecting our village from the Dobutsu. And my leader and friend went missing protecting us. All for the village our people! not just one or two individuals." He saw her attack as he started to move at vacuum release speeds towards her moving out of the way of the two shurikans. During this moment he quickly activated the first stage of his cure seal while creating his crystalline soul drinker "Come then, and i will.." he didn't care really, alive or dead he would collect his bounty. Although he had the notion he would maybe get more if she was taken alive if she gave him that choice. With scythe in his hand he headed at her while she charged towards him. "Come here i only want a hug." He took a nice swing at vacuum release speeds causing there to be a sonic boom as his scythe broke the sound barrier.

-----------------
Spoiler:

Last edited by Gorotsuki on 31st August 2014, 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 3:08 am

Key word, speed not strength. Her body would just turn to steel, her ears ringing but it was ignored with the distance he'd need to start moving at when taking in consideration their speeds. The Scythe would wrap around her back as she leaned forwards, wrapping her inside arm around the blade to get a good grip, using her entire body as a weapon, before putting all her weight on one leg, pivoting sharply, reaching out to pull on the shurikan strings which would cause them to return on their correct course. At the same time, she'd move at Crashing grounds speed to palm his scythes pole,, her arm extending at the same speed to mimic Vacuum release, using both her speed force and her strength to apply an A-Rank strike in an attempts to break it in half. Keep in mind the recoil of attacking something hard without defense tiers yourself if you intend to attack our young girl directly. She'd shout at the same time as her movements. "What about my fucking friends who were killed for no reason!"
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 1:05 pm

To minimize the recoil effect he would normally receive Reiver released his grip on his scythe and quickly let his second stage of his curse seal activate. His skin turned a dark grey as horns protruded from his head and a second pair of arms soon appeared as well. This transformation increased his endurance and strength to B-rank. Shortly after he quickly blasted her with a water release: cannon, not to actually hurt her but to create a source of water in which he could create his Aquatic blade, which he did he created an S-rank aquatic blade ready for use. His scythe wouldn't break it was made of crystal only a tier above it in physical attacks would break it. He wasn't sure what to say to that. Not that he didn't know what she meant he watched friends of his die before too, but that was war. "War is a bloody thing we lose things closest to us." he looked at her before stepping towards her after he stopped the water canon.

-------
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 7:26 pm

Well, with her body locked so closely to his own, it wouldn't be much use aiming the water cannon at her, as it would be too difficult and the spash back would be considerably annoying. In any case, if it hit her, it would simply do nothing in the way of damage or knock back. It seemed to be used up anyway for his little blade thingy. Regardless, Sandy would use their closeness to her advantage, Spiking up like an echidna, porcupine or whatever you American's call it. Spikes erupting out of her body at  B-Rank speed. In this case, even with a higher speed teir, unless he is moving away, he'd be pierced given the closenes. These will deal A-Rank peircing physical damage, requiring A-Rank defense tiers to correctly block against. At this point, she'd ignore his words, he was fucking stupid. He was going on about his kage of a friend like he was all too important, and completely undermined his own words a second later, as though he knew why her companions had died but didn't consider his own loss to be unjustified. Fucking obnoxious lowlife fuck.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 7:57 pm

Quickly Reiver used his Water Body Replacement Trap as the spikes came out then quickly placed her into a water prison using the trap jutsu while looking at her. He could hold her there until she ran out of breath or he could use his aquatic demon jutsu by absorbing the water to smash her. There was no point in trying to hack at her with his blade it wouldn't do much of anything. He needed a few moments to think if that was all he was permitted then so be it. He held the prison fast as he looked around, his scythe was on the ground she did fail to break it. "I have to say not bad for a genin, at least you didn't give up your training." At least it was one thing he could be honest about he preferred if his target hated him it made it easier to kill them then them being alright with him.

He kept his eyes on her as he had his sword in a slightly relaxed grip ready to attack if needed. "Hmm"

-------

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 8:07 pm

Honestly, this was the most calm she'd been all day. Once she was trapped, she knew it was over, now it was just a point of biding ones time till their due death. Her eyes were closed, as she appeared to be meditating, thinking about her sister once more, now wishing she hadn't thrown that photo away so she could at least make out the image through her blurry vision. If she is calm and relaxed, dying should be easy right? Like moving towards a sun, or floating along cloud tops. It shouldn't be uncomfortable. All she has to do is stay relaxed, stay relaxed. STAY RELAXED! Fuck this shit. Within seconds her composure had broken as she began to wiggle around endlessly for no good reason. If she's gonna die, its gonna happen while moving, fuck this zen shit, that's what put her out here in the first fucking place. Stupid sensei and his fucking dumb methods of training his stupid fucking students. This is all his fault, hopefully he gets his ass handed to him for this. God, the chest is starting to hurt, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 8:16 pm

There was a slight breeze as a picture flew before Reiver's face and with one of his free hands he snatched it out of the air, only logical idea as to who it belonged to was the girl he was about to drown best he could do was push that free hand with the picture into the prison and let the picture float down to her as he switched hands looking around. "I guess that is yours. You fought well. It is a shame you weren't on our side..." he sighed softly it wasn't always easy taking a life even more so the life of someone who really didn't do anything wrong she only followed her family, but unfortunately that was how the world worked at the moment and there was nothing he could really do aside from let her go and sadly if he did that he might be labeled as a traitor as well then there would be no point anymore. "Sorry Sandy" Not that it mattered, but he felt it was a small thing he could do to put her at ease.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 8:27 pm

She wouldn't even look at it, the picture would be thrown straight back out of the prison, kinda, if thats possible. He doesn't get to be the good guy this time around, in this story, he is the bad guy. Sandy would grab her chest as simply holding her breath wasn't enough anymore. Her lungs were filling with water as she coughed at splattered for life, each time trying to gasp, each time just breaking in more and making it worse. Her vision would begin to fade as her head would slowly get lighter and lighter until finally, nothing. She floated lifeless, deceased, to far gone to be recovered, too much flooding to bring her back. Her eyes were bloodshot, her body limp. It looks like our villain antagonist has won his battle today, but next time, will he be so lucky? Who knows, you'd need to tune in next time for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime31st August 2014, 8:47 pm

He looked at the body and shook his head "That is it i guess" he took her head band then took his scythe and decided to tap her with it enough times to completely crystallize her. No need to let vultures eat at her. He collected his proof and was now on his way home to collect the bounty. "Next time i will work with a partner haha." he sighed softly and kept moving he wanted to get away from there as soon as possible but first he needed to revert his curse seal to it's sealed state and dissolve both his scythe and sword. but he would do that once he got back in the village. He strapped the scythe to his back while he ran back towards the village. "Thanks for the meal Sandy." He stopped in his tracks and remembered he left the bull there with the cart and headed back at vacuum release speeds and lead the bull back with him before he stopped and looked at the crystallized body then sighed and lead the bull to her and loaded her up in the back then headed back to the village taking about a weeks worth of travel time.

Mission completed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Desert hunt, Sandy   The Desert hunt, Sandy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Desert hunt, Sandy
Page 1 of 1