Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

An Exchange between Opposites

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

An Exchange between Opposites - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Exchange between Opposites   An Exchange between Opposites - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd August 2014, 1:52 am

Happily, Rebecca and her young friend would skip out the door to tread into an unknown destination, or rather, the streets. Her bottle was about half empty now, though with it being laced with a trial drug, lets just say everything is grand. Pulling out her notebook, She'd begin to scribble excessively, walking at the same time of course, easily filling a full page which is around 15 lines, Just on how she's feeling right now, how she was feeling before, and what she sees. "Must write...Okay. Done~" She'd say harmoniously before flicking her book shut, throwing the pen back in the binder and putting it away. "Hmm, I'm not sure where we should go next. I suppose we could go eat, or go an an arcade...Ohh, a cosplay cafe. Or perhaps the park? Where would you like to go Rii?" It was a mixture between an anti-depressant and a hallucinogen, it took a long time to figure out whether the two could be made into one without cancelling out certain safety aspects, but alas, this would appear to be more or less successful. It needed to be dissolved into a liquid, perhaps medicine form would work? Ah possibilities are endless as always.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange between Opposites   An Exchange between Opposites - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th August 2014, 6:37 pm

As they walked together Rika notice'd Rebecca's demeanor change slightly she started acting a little... weird. Rika couldn't quite place it, but something had changed. Out of the options Rebecca mentioned, none of them sounded to interested. Besides cosplay cafe, she had never been to one of those. Since she was trying to do new things lately that seemed like the best choice. "Well... umm... I guess a cosplay cafe would be nice." she replied. What were those anyways. A cafe, which meant pastries and coffee. And what was it? The waitresses dressed up as maids or something? She wasn't too sure on the details, they had never appealed to her before. Surely Rebecca had more experience with these things, hopefully her current mood would change slightly before they got there, or maybe Rika was just reading too much into it. She sighed and would wait for Rebecca to steer them in the direction of the cafe, as Rika had no idea where it was.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange between Opposites   An Exchange between Opposites - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th August 2014, 11:21 pm

Oh she hadn't been to one, how odd that is. Rika would fit in great, AH she should work there part time. That would definitely increase its popularity and regulars in any case, after all, there was only one surviving in this area, and its dying...quickly."Tat tat. Its your first time Rika, so you get to choose what type of service we receive. Terrible, Basic or Full." Honestly, all three were great, basic being the most entertaining of course, but i suppose we'll see what happens. "This way, follow me~" She'd say, before walking off, down a few streets, into an alley, and around to a dark corner lit up by bright colored neon lights with two girls standing out the front with menus, one dressed as a nurse, the other as a maid. The maid girl would bow as the nurse looked at Rebecca excitedly. "Welcome back, Rebecca-chan." You see, the only reason this place is still open is due to Rebecca's kind hearted funding. Free service for life, hehe. In any case, once you walk inside, you'll find a very nicely decorated cafe style with windows looking out onto the street, but no door, the only access being from alley. There were two other unexplored rooms which may be explored depending on Rika's choice, but for now, Bec would just wait silently, looking at the very few customers.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange between Opposites   An Exchange between Opposites - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th August 2014, 9:15 pm

Admin Post: Material Purchase Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Exchange between Opposites   An Exchange between Opposites - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Exchange between Opposites
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2