Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

March on The Nations(Lava Tomb)(Travel Topic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

March on The Nations(Lava Tomb)(Travel Topic) Empty
PostSubject: March on The Nations(Lava Tomb)(Travel Topic)   March on The Nations(Lava Tomb)(Travel Topic) Icon_minitime26th May 2014, 8:24 pm

Above the shrine would be 25 Flame tribe Dobustu all standing in lines of 5 making five lines, there scales would gleam in the sun as the stood at the ready all looking straight forward some there tongues slithering about. Trinity would be walking or pacing in front of the first line inspecting all of them and making sure no one was hurt or ill prepared for battle.

We will meet up with the Volt Tribe, and when they we will make or march too the first land we will conquer in the name of Gaia, I trust all of you will fight with the Flame in your hearts we will take back our homeland and drive these humans out once and for all together is how we will win this with our brothers hide for hide. We will show now mercy too the Human Race Spread the word too the Shrines the war has begun!

Trinity would wave his hand and three groups would split up and begin moving too prep the war troops with battle begining they would need all there forces at the ready. The council together will win this war.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

March on The Nations(Lava Tomb)(Travel Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: March on The Nations(Lava Tomb)(Travel Topic)   March on The Nations(Lava Tomb)(Travel Topic) Icon_minitime26th May 2014, 8:40 pm

Picking his nose Hiragana would be seen walking toward Trinity, alone. He had sent already to his fellow clansmen to prepare and some had already gone out to scout out the area they where going to. Placing his hand on Trinity's shoulder Hiragana would get a smile."I have sent my troop to scout out the area. Not a lot but about twenty or thirty. Since me and you are going on this I don't we need that many to assist us." Hiragana would say before turning from him and looking to the sky."Lets us claim what is rightfully our!" And with that Hiragana would begin walking. They needed not to waste anymore time here but start their conquest. This is going to be there first major battle against the shinboi in many eyes, but to Hiragana this is going to be a start to a brutal war that the Dobutsu would be dishing out.He expects them to quickly takeover Paradox. In the back of his mind though Hiragana hopes for a good battle from both sides as war shouldn't be one sided but entertaining for both sides.
Back to top Go down

March on The Nations(Lava Tomb)(Travel Topic)
Page 1 of 1