Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Don't leave me!(Travel Topic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

Don't leave me!(Travel Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Don't leave me!(Travel Topic)   Don't leave me!(Travel Topic) Icon_minitime17th December 2014, 3:16 am

It was just starting to rain and Kid was standing at the port which housed the shinobi council's military transports for this area he would be taking a boat fit for a single squad and seeing as how only R'tari was still here only the two of them would be on it and for the most part Kid was still on edge about traveling but was ready to face his fears and the war ahead. Kid had all his stuff packed into the boat and would simply be sitting on it overlooking the water and people passing by and leaving in order to hold there war positions in his mouth would be a blade of grass and he would be utilizing it in order to make a whistling noise. For the most part he was taking advantage of his time to relax and would simply wait for R'tari before leaving though after too long he would leave on his own.

Topic Information
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Don't leave me!(Travel Topic)
Page 1 of 1