Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Onwards to Death (Travel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Onwards to Death (Travel) Empty
PostSubject: Onwards to Death (Travel)   Onwards to Death (Travel) Icon_minitime3rd May 2014, 9:22 pm

Taishoku had decided he would go off ahead of Arikiko to try and scout out the location. Arikiko of course would just follow along, he couldn't fly like Taishoku could so he may as well just have a nice leisurely walk. His face was oddly in a smile as he walked on his own, his hair billowing gently around his head and Morghul was strapped to his back. Without it being known to him though his eyes had turned vaguely purple, red still staining them of course but he didn't know that nor did he know what it meant. Instead Arikiko just walked forwards, a small tune in his throat, humming out into the world. Hopefully nothing all too exciting would happen, he was rather happy with how serene everything was. For once he didn't hear that murderous instinct in the back of his mind, the one that told him to murder, slay and tear... For once his mind was silent apart from that tune, the tune that was in his throat that he simply couldn't get away. Oh well, he'd whistle and hum it away so there was nothing to worry about, nothing at all...
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Onwards to Death (Travel)   Onwards to Death (Travel) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 7:58 pm

"Stop right there!" A deep low voice could be heard from behind Arikiko as a large man stood with his sword at the ready as he was prepared to slash out at Arikiko from behind, a large smirk on his face as he got into a stance. "Hand over everything you got boy! And don't try anything I will fucking kill you!" He adds as he was prepared to attack Arikiko if he did anything that the guy didn't like instead of handing over his belongings.This guy was a weak samurai who on a daily basis robbed travelers who travel through this area. They guy didn't care for the life of anyone he robbed and was going to kill Arikiko if he gave up his stuff, or didn't.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Onwards to Death (Travel)   Onwards to Death (Travel) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 8:10 pm

Arikiko did indeed stop and turned around to look at the guy that wanted to try and kill him. Arikiko cocked his head to the side and then started to laugh. The laugh started off quiet first before turning into a deep, booming chortle that echoed through the trees. He then wiped an imaginary tear from his eye and glared at the guy. Hopefully the Samurai would then notice the gargantuan axe strapped to Arikiko's back. He reached back and removed the giant weapon, rotating it around and slamming it into the ground, burying the blade in the floor. "Listen here, Samurai, your life is mine and so too is your blade." He whispered before scanning his eyes over the Samurai's weapon to work out the ability of it. He then started to walk forwards, grabbing his axe and dragging it through the ground towards the other warrior. "I hope you are strong because if not... I am going to break you, starting with your limbs... Then your ribs and your pelvis... Every bone, one by one, I shall shatter under my strength... Prepare yourself for pain you silly human, more pain than you have ever known..." Arikiko grinned, his face turning feral.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Onwards to Death (Travel)   Onwards to Death (Travel) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 8:23 pm

The shocked samurai would take a fee steps back when he boy turned around laughed at him, this never happening to him when he robbed people. the shocked look on his face turned to anger as the boy mocked him by whipping an imaginary tear away."..How dare you..." He says as he grew angry at what the boy first said. This kid must think he is tough shit if he could declare something like that. The samurai would back up more as the boy dragged his axe against the ground. The last thing that boy spoke infuriated the samurai he ha no intention to being beaten by this boy."I will make you regret saying those words you bastard!" The samurai says his voice full of anger and spit toward the boy. The samurai didn't intend to show the boy his swords ability just yet as he woulds lunge at the boy, moving at bullet release speeds. When in front of Arikiko he would unleash eleven strikes at him, all moving at bullet release speeds.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Taishoku on 4th May 2014, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Onwards to Death (Travel)   Onwards to Death (Travel) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 8:37 pm

The grin never left Arikiko's face as he watched the Samurai, his eyes widened further and rapidly turning red. Apparently he had ticked off the man and he wanted to kill him, all well and good because Arikiko wasn't going to let him get out of this with his life. Then the Samurai moved towards him and lashed out with eleven strikes at his body. Arikiko didn't even bother dodging, instead just taking the slashes but where they should dig deeper into his body... They didn't, instead the cuts they made were shallow, useless. "Your weapon is useless against me, human, it cannot harm me." He murmured softly, staring into the eyes of the Samurai... And then he struck. A golden aura wreathed his form and he lashed out with a single strike at the male's chest, his axe singing out at Crashing Ground speeds to try and rip his chest open, it wouldn't be enough to kill him but Arikiko was playing just now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Onwards to Death (Travel)   Onwards to Death (Travel) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 8:47 pm

"What the hell are you!?!?!" The samurai says with pain in his voice as he falls to one knee, gripping his sword with one hand and holding his chest with the other. The pain was intense and the samurai didn't expect the boy to be able to slash his chest like he did. That boy struck faster then the samurai could dodged so their was no point and trying to escape, but that didn't mean he was giving up. He would rise to his feet, letting his wound go, and looked at the boy with a pale face. The samurai examined the boy's body, seeing his attack did virtually nothing. "Tch, take this then!" the samurai says as he put one hand back on his wound and swings his word at the boy. Sending seven beams of fire at him, all aiming at his hands and feet. The samurai wanted to take the boy's hand and feet away so he could have a advantage. The samurai needed time to figure out how to really attack Arikiko.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Onwards to Death (Travel)   Onwards to Death (Travel) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 8:57 pm

"I am a Yoroi, human, the apex of my kind... You chose the wrong Shinobi to try and kill this day, I do hope you understand this." The Zireh whispered quietly as he watched the person try and attack him again. He hopped to the side at B-Rank speeds, the beams slamming into the ground a second later. Arikiko then dashed forwards at Vacuum Release speeds and swung Morghul out once more but rather than using the blade, he used the back of the weapon, the haft. This of course would mean that the boy wouldn't die but the weapon would shatter where it was aiming for if he didn't dodge... The weapon was aimed for the Samurai's leg as it turns out. "You aren't fast enough boy, you aren't strong enough. All you are... Is weak, useless, impotent... And I will show you such." Arikiko growled out as the weapon swung up at A-Rank speeds backed by A-Rank strength to crush the samurai's limb.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Onwards to Death (Travel)   Onwards to Death (Travel) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 9:07 pm

His fucking luck he was up against an Yoroi, a sad look came across his face as he heard the rest Arikiko said. But the young samurai didn't intend to die here not today he would sum up everything he had up and was going to try and take Arikiko out with one attack."Fuck!! yo-" the young samurai couldn't finish his sentence or do his attack as he felt a sharp pain in his legs and would fall to the ground. his legs were broken as he laid there Arikiko's attack shattering his bones. He would sit up and look at his legs that were bend in a way that had his bones sticking out of them. If he did survive he probably wouldn't be able to walk again. The young samurai would grip his sword tightly as he rolled over and then sat up leaning against a tree. When he lent against the tree he quickly sent another seven beams of fire at Arikiko, all of them going for random parts of his body. The boy actually ha one move up his sleeve but was saving that for his final attack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Onwards to Death (Travel)   Onwards to Death (Travel) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 9:16 pm

A deep thrumming laugh would come out from the depths of Arikiko's gut. He grinned brightly and slammed his axe into the ground, the ground shattering around him from the force of the slam. "You... Fucked... With... The... Wrong... Shinobi..." Arikiko snarled as he jumped upwards and over the beams, slamming into the ground with one of his feet crushing one of the samurai's already broken legs. Morghul then swung upwards at A-Rank speeds not at the male but at the weapon he was carrying. If he didn't manage to move out of the way, especially considering the speed Arikiko was moving, then his weapon would suddenly vanish being absorbed into Morghul. He then brought his axe back to slam the blunt side into the other person's shoulder to try and shatter it. Then again, with the force of the blow it would probably break his shoulder, his arm and some of his ribs on that side... Arikiko had too much fun playing around with his prey...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Onwards to Death (Travel)   Onwards to Death (Travel) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 9:31 pm

Arikiko was right the samurai wasn't ready to go up against someone of Arikiko's level. The boy would cringe in pain when Arikiko jumped on his already broken leg. Why was Arikiko doing this is what the young samurai, he had been broken down to much as he let his sword go for an instant."I can't go like this..."says the young samurai as he reaches back for his sword, going for one last attack. But his already wide eyes would grow wider as he couldn't find his sword. He looked down to see where it was but it was gone."What did you do with m-" He couldn't finish as he was struck on the shoulder and would scream in pain. the young samurai was in indescribable pain and could only scream as tears streamed down his face, as he held his head with his good arm. The young samurai couldn't be a year older then sixteen as screamed like a infant. He would wish his pain would be over as he now wanted death than to continue to suffer.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Onwards to Death (Travel)   Onwards to Death (Travel) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 9:39 pm

Arikiko didn't even bother talking to the Samurai anymore, instead he was just talking, pondering. "Hm... I wonder how I should end your life. Should I sever your limbs and let the shock kill you, impale you on Morghul... Perhaps decapitation would work but that would be too quick for someone like you. After all, you dared to attack me of all people, you dared to try and threaten my life and then you attacked me... That is an offense I will not stand for. You need to die slowly, painfully, with all hope draining from you even as you die." Then Arikiko smiled but it was not his feral smile from before or the peaceful, serene, half-smile that he held when he was walking. No, this smile was pure insanity, evil held within his gaze as he flicked out Morghul who suddenly changed form into that of a blade, a katana. The Samurai would quickly recognise it as his own weapon but with red veins running over the blade. He then proceeded to do a number of things to the samurai. First of all he castrated him with his blade then carved 'Yoroi' into his chest and stomach before finally slitting both of his wrists and his jugular veins to allow him to bleed to death in pain and humility. He then turned and walked away, he was almost at his destination anyway...
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Onwards to Death (Travel)   Onwards to Death (Travel) Icon_minitime4th May 2014, 9:48 pm

The pain was so intense the boy could move but tears continued to come from his eyes, and blood from his mouth. Why did this have to happen to him was the boys only thought as he was castrated with his own sword, his life was official now a joke as he sat there dying. The boy would just look down at the ground as Arikiko continued to humiliate him by carving 'Yoroi' into his chest. The slitting of his both of his wrists and his jugular veins seem better then everything Arikiko had down to him. Now the young Samurai continued to sit there leaning against the tree as he slowly died. With the rest of his strength the boy would look at the now walking Arikiko wondering still how he had the worst luck of trying to rob that guy. His vision would fade as he continued to watch Arikiko leave and then finally fall over to his side, dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Onwards to Death (Travel)   Onwards to Death (Travel) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Onwards to Death (Travel)
Page 1 of 1