Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Free for Lords?(Mail)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Free for Lords?(Mail) Empty
PostSubject: Free for Lords?(Mail)   Free for Lords?(Mail) Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 2:33 am

Genso would exit the ship that he had taken too get from the west too the land of abyss the ride was smooth and swift, thankfully it was free. Genso would take a deep breath as he looked around then into the sky before walking down into the ocean using the tube that lead down into the village. After a short meeting with his parents and the Zakiyoshi clan too see how everyone was doing and likewise fill them in on new events, Genso would begin making his way toward the shopping distract holding the bag of xel he had gotten from the Shogun it was 40k and seeing as how he was no longer a shinobi or could even utilize chakra his best bet currently would be too get a mount that way he could travel as well as use it for protection when need be. Animals seemed helpful and maybe he would start buying and collecting some as he furthered his life as a lord.

After a short while he would come upon the section in the shopping area for sending out orders too the land of greed he would wait until a clerk was free and step forward giving a 'im thinking' look before nodding as if he answered his own question in actuality he was simply double checking what he wanted. I would like a Tamed Caeserber, Female and sterile...i don't want it dying on me so i will pay extra for Live shipping as well as express. That is all i suppose He would fill out the paperwork then hand over the Xel now all he had too do was wait maybe while he was here in Dipu he could hire some shinobi too takeover the haunted island for him...that place seemed perfect too live on a island and a even more perfect place too start my animal collection. Genso would think too himself as he walked off into the distance.

Order
Spoiler:

{Exit Topic}
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Free for Lords?(Mail) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free for Lords?(Mail)   Free for Lords?(Mail) Icon_minitime7th April 2014, 1:23 pm

Approved (Next time it would help if you added the Total Cost and the amount of days it'll cost to transport it but it's fine.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

Free for Lords?(Mail)
Page 1 of 1