Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Class B - Ninjutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime16th March 2014, 11:05 pm

Another classroom class, yeah that is it, mainly a class where the students won't get to go outside. The one in charge of this class, Marcus. He stood at the window looking outside, seemed like a nice day out. That would actually be the theme of his class, the outside. Hopefully his students would be able to grasp the concept he was going to portray to them. Well if they couldn't he would just fail them, such as life for those who choose not to pay attention in his class. Speaking of the class who was exactly in it. Looking at his clipboard he started from the first name, saying them in his mind. Ace Kugeki,..., Christian Makihoshigo, and he was done. Maybe he would have a good batch of students.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime17th March 2014, 2:31 pm

Ace walked into the class with an open mind, ready for whatever the teacher had in stored for the students seeing as he was use to being trained by elders due to his father. Heyo, it's Ace reporting in but call me X because I don't like people beside my family calling me the name my mother gave me. A weird introduction but oh well, he would have a notebook that he sat on the desk where he sat at. Now all he had to do is wait for the other students if they had any so they could begin the lesson, hopefully he could learn some new battle strategies and tactical wisdom.
Back to top Go down

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime17th March 2014, 5:28 pm

With a small push off the door Hakuyune would enter before giving a bow aimed at their teacher, after this he would "feel" his way too his seat somewhat in the middle of the classroom. There was another student there that Hakuyune remembered by his scent from the spar they had. The academy students attire would be simple a white robe bellowing and dragging a few feet behind him, his clothing featured no symbols what so ever  but wrapped around Haku's arm would be a shield for some reason he didn't take it off his shield gauntlet was nice and shiny and the metal meshes perfectly with his white robe and sandals.

With a wave to ace Hakuyune would lean back in his seat before waiting for the class too start and what not unlike ace Christian had established his chosen name by meeting every one off his teachers prior.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime18th March 2014, 12:32 am

All the students have arrived while Marcus was starring out the window. Only be hearing some of their commotion did he turn around and look over his class. Seemed like a promising group of students and now it was time for the lesson. Welcome to Ninjutsu 101. I am your instructor Marcus. He would say introducing himself to all those who have come to his class. Today we will be getting right into the lesson. So there are many different ways of using ninjutsu, an example being chakra flow. So each of you, give me a method of using ninjutsu. Regardless of what they would say Marcus would teach what he had planned but he wanted to see what they knew about ninjutsu, no matter how little it might be.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime18th March 2014, 2:20 am

Ace would notice Hakuyune coming into the classroom doors while he was sitting down, when he waved at Ace he wave back but thought it was weird due to the fact that he couldn't see it cause of his blindness. As the teacher would introduce himself as Marcus and ask the question about using ninjutsu in different ways which made him ponder a bit before giving his answer. Hmm that's a simple question but complex as how many answers could be given, maybe I'm overthinking it. Fuck it. He was stuck in his thoughts but he had to answer so he would simply blurt out an answer and hope for the best. How about projecting it outward by using handseals?
Back to top Go down

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime18th March 2014, 2:54 am

The question was simple and anyone wanting too be a shinobi and utilize Ninjustu would have numerous ways off answering the question. With that said Hakuyune would shift in his seat a bit as Ace began too speak and give his answer too the teacher it seemed like a good answer but through close inspection of Ace's voice Haku could sense a hint of unsure-Ness. One way is kneading chakra within the body allowing one to bypass handseals entirely and expell it out off the body through differing means. After that Hakuyune would simply listen he could hear everyone's faint breathing and with the small amount off people within the room Hakuyune and Aces ninjustu skills would only propagate into higher levels, hopefully all the classes would be like this.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime19th March 2014, 11:24 am

Now Hakuyune's answer was interesting. Kneading the chakra within your body to bypass the usage of handsigns, that was a new one and actually Marcus wanted to explore what they meant by that. So how will you bypass the use of handsigns by kneading your chakra? Marcus is not saying there is no way to bypass handsigns but he needed to confirm that the method just given to him wasn't something that was just randomly shouted out, rather it was something they researched. Marcus would have to get into the lesson after this however, he couldn't spend to much time prying their brains. They wouldn't really learn anything through that.
Back to top Go down

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime19th March 2014, 1:02 pm

With the question associated at him Hakuyune would take the lead in finishing his answer after Marcus asked his question which was most likely a test too see how much one actually knew. One thing I learned is that there is a multitude of ways, the most common being Kneading chakra and expelling it through the mouth no matter the release, as a wind user one of my ways is utilizing the pores. Haku would then sit back his eyes open but never wavering in the slightest, his ears would twitch however as he had too keep his doujustu active in order to effectively know what was going on within the room.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime22nd March 2014, 12:21 pm

Yep Marcus figured as much, the answer wasn't as in depth as he expected. You realize the method you described still requires handsigns. Kneading chakra is a requirement for most ninjutsu, then you use handsigns to release it from your body, regardless of where it is released from. That wasted some time now to get into the lesson, one where handsigns would be required. Now let me ask the question, do any of you know what area of effect techniques are? Earlier when Marcus was thinking of the outside, he was thinking about using "nature" to affect others.
Back to top Go down

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime22nd March 2014, 12:47 pm

Hmm Hakuyune was wrong or more so ill prepared, he would shrug off the look of discomfort from not being 100% perfect in his studying and instead would listen closely too the teacher as he explained his question. The question was about a type of Ninjustu and Hakuyune could only hope his knowledge on the subject was a excellent as he thought it was. He would shift in his seat before waiting a few moments too see if Ace would blurt something out. But after a few seconds of silence Hakuyune would assume the answering off the question in his best opinion.

Area of affect justu are specific justu which affect certain areas, and too correct my prior answer I did not give my full knowledge, by mixing the kneading of chakra with chakra circulation one can simply lead the chakra out of their body.

Hakuyune's need for perfectionism would showcase itself as he blurted out the last part following the answer off the question, he could only hope the small add in would be enough too prove his theory correct...though regardless he did not have too show out in front of Ace due to having bested him in there first spar allowing him too win by countering alone.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime23rd March 2014, 7:41 pm

Ace would notice the teacher and Hakuyune swinging their balls at each other, so much who in the air heh, it was useful information and he would write it down for studying later. Yes like my Hidden Mist Jutsu, that's what I think whoa. Being right or not wasn't in his interest more or less gaining different info on the same question as to approach it certain ways. Marcus-San do you happen to know of any different AoE water release techniques? I asked cause I was thinking of a chain of techniques that would be stackable.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime23rd March 2014, 8:37 pm

Good thing this kid was smart but he still wasn't there, close though. You are right, however the thing which forces your chakra to circulate outside the body is handsigns. Kneading one's chakra with chakra circulation is the starting step for most ninjutsu which will lead the circulation outside the body to activate the ninjutsu. Well that was fun now back to the AoE lesson, which would bring Marcus to address the boy's question. None at all. But try making it rain, see what can come from that. There weren't many water AoE in the books, probably more personal techniques rather than wide spread. Not like it mattered to him, he didn't have water chakra, so he should at least get this kid to make some of his own.
Back to top Go down

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime24th March 2014, 1:49 am

Hakuyune would shut his eyes a gesture which would momentarily follow him shutting of his senses too their base level which was still enough too hear everyone in the room breath and feel their movement based on the slight changes in the wind it caused one's mind too wonder and soon Hakuyune found himself suspending above the room and into a door floating above him. He could see and as he flung through the door he began too soar flying away from the academy and back toward kaos back toward his home, the darkness he had known his whole life would creep back into his frame stopping his gaze in awe of everything he now saw due too that shadow over Kaos, everything was simply a dream however Hakuyune would snap back too reality and find himself starting to sweat...maybe he was having too much fun

No matter he would casually open his eyes after wiping his forehead, wondering if the AoE subject would be kept up or would they switch of too a more unknown subject.

Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime24th March 2014, 3:38 am

Ace would ponder on the rain idea as it had perks to its uses from it's long range and what types of rain he could create. So sensei which method of chakra flow do you prefer to use it may help some of the students mainly myself understand the diversity of chakra flow. He would write down everything Marcus would would say in response to his question, then he would space out thinking about what Zeta was doing he did leave him by himself in his dorm not wanting him to interrupt the class. The hassle of having a smart pet causes one to worry hopefully class would be over soon so he could get to the next ones, he had big plans after his studies.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime24th March 2014, 8:34 pm

Rather than understanding the different kinds of chakra flow you should learn the differences in chakra natures, as each one doesn't produce the same effect. Taking out a kunai, he would flow his own chakra into it causing it to set ablaze. It was a small flame but enough to get his point across as he threw it at the wall and a small explosion occurred. See fire, explodes. That is its property. Water, dulls, wind, extends range, lightning pierces, and earth, fortifies. Simply knowing what they do opens up what one's techniques can do. Like you. He would point at Ace. When I said make it rain, that probably meant nothing to you. But like I just said, water, dulls. While you make it rain, you can have it that things move slower. That is water's property which can be abused easily.
Back to top Go down

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime25th March 2014, 3:42 pm

Hakuyune already knew this he would lift his hand and course his chakra as he pulled the wind in the area too him doing as their teacher said and effectively extending the range he was able too reach with his taijustu and Kenjustu, this was simple though and out of bordem Hakuyune would begin writing Kanji on the desk he would spell in separate spaces above each other Snow Swan(Hakuyune). Can you use the one seal technique. Hakuyune would not glance at anyone in the room but the question was aimed at their teacher it would be interesting too hear with Hakuyune plans for nullifying the need for Handseals all together.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime27th March 2014, 1:27 am

Ace in fact did take into account the rain idea that Marcus suggested but this knowledge he gave him was more indepth,surely he would write it down. As hakuyune asked about the one hand seal style Ace interest would be taken towards that it was a good concept, hopefully Marcus sensei did know a way of doing it or a better way either or would only be a plus. This information I am taking into account sensei, writing it all down write here, but yeah I was interested in what hakuyunes question. I would also like to ask about how handseal speed effects how many jutsi you can produce at a time.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime28th March 2014, 10:02 pm

The same question, just in two different ways, luckily it was a good question. No I can't use it. Weird how that was a rare skill to have granting how beneficial it is. Oh well, that is why people come up with various ways of fighting. Speed does and doesn't effect it. Naturally if you are faster at performing handseals than another then you will get more jutsus out faster than your opponent. Other than that nothing. Quick handseals wasn't really that big, yes beneficial but not something that has many advantages to make it stand out above anything.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime30th March 2014, 4:23 pm

Hmm all this information is and will be useful to Ace's thoughts of how he approach the battle using Ninjutsu seeing as that was his backup to using Taijutsu. So seeing as water has no solid form I'm in for a creative release, I was wondering if I would be able to change its properties or state? He had an idea for a new jutsu chain and the answer to his question would solidify his choice in pursing it or another line of different jutsu. He would also have to seek out someone who knew the one handseal style to teach it to him one day.
Back to top Go down

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime31st March 2014, 4:18 pm

You can always change the state of a release, Water can easily grow hard as rock or gaseous. Hakuyune would say in a low tone then go back too writing on his desk this class was growing boring with all the talk that people should already know, lets learn something that will put this class in the history books i wanna blow up something!
Back to top Go down
Zen

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime31st March 2014, 10:21 pm

Small questions to clear up these young shinobi's thoughts on the limits of ninjutsu, that was the main point of this beginner class hence the name 101, this was good. Yeah. You can basically do whatever you want with it, except changing it into ice. That whole Ice Release thing. Basic chakra nature limitations due to the creation of other chakra natures, not really the biggest of deals but sometimes came as inconvenience. Now any other questions before we end class for the day? They were here for a while, but luckily the students had asked some questions so the class wouldn't stay in one place.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime31st March 2014, 10:27 pm

Ace would look at Hakuyune and then think to himself a reason for him to say something to the blind boy but nahh he was okay. Nahh not really sensei you answered most of the things I wanted to know, a demonstration of one of your jutsu before we go would be cool to see. Ace just felt that it would only be right to perform a ninjutsu in this class or else the point wouldn't stick really they always helped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class B - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class B - Ninjutsu   Class B - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class B - Ninjutsu
Page 1 of 1