Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Class A - Ninjutsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime16th March 2014, 10:48 pm

Ringo sat at her desk, feet kicked up and chair leaning back. Her arms were crossed and she was simply whistling, nothing more, nothing less. However she was thinking about what today's lesson would be, yes she was teaching ninjutsu but what would she actually teach the young minds. Options, options, regardless whatever she taught would be fun. Taking a glance of the clipboard on her desk she would review the names. Kenji Oto,..., and Sadira Inafune, were all the names of the people on her list. They should be arriving soon, if they were late she would have to put them on the spot, that would be even more fun.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime21st March 2014, 2:23 pm

Kenji had been having some medical issues recently, something about sticking something of his into something where it really did not belong, however we will get to that at another time. So he made his way through the halls of the academy looking for his first scheduled class of his shinobi life, and noticed a nearly empty class room with a teacher sitting at her desk awaiting her students. "sorry for my tardiness ma'am. Kenji Oto is here and ready for class" He said before taking his seat near the front of the class, awaiting for class to begin.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime22nd March 2014, 11:02 am

Sadira entered the room, and quickly and quietly looked around the room, and then sat down. She knew she was late to class, but it didn't matter to her. As she waited for class to start, she put her hands together and pulled them apart to reveal threads so she can cats cradle them to keep her busy. "There has to be more to this class than just ninjutsu. I'll just see for myself if there's more to ninjutsu than what i've witnessed before." she says to herself as she continues to play with her threads.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime22nd March 2014, 12:09 pm

You have got to be kidding, most of her actually arrived late. What do they teach shinobi now in days. Seems like all the effort the shogun has been putting into re-educating these young minds was going to waste. Ringo would have to do something about that, yep time to do things her own way. First, all of you who came late will have detention after class. That is right I'm making the class longer than it is supposed to be, bet you won't come late again, at least that is what Ringo was thinking. Now take your seats, speak your names and your chakra nature...Starting with you Mr. Oto. She would say pointing at him since he decided to acknowledge the fact that he was late. Then to ask for forgiveness, maybe if he was on time he would have never had to ask and everything would have been fine, shame.
Back to top Go down

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime22nd March 2014, 12:51 pm

Just perfect, not only did he stick his...... Nevermind, but he also had to stay behind after class for detention. At least he wouldn't have to do it alone, it seemed he wasn't the only one late, that was a bit of a relief for him. He watched the girl take her seat, she was cute, however he wouldn't be given much of an opportunity to watch her more as the instructor called him out. So he stood up from his seat and looked at Ringo. "My name is Kenji Oto, and unfortunatly I do not have an elemental release" He said proud of that fact, he didn't need a release to do what he needed to do in life. After he finished speaking, Kenji sat back down in his chair awaiting his next instruction.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime22nd March 2014, 7:48 pm

Sadira closed her hands and made her threads go away. She then got up to speak "...I'm Sadira Inafune. I don't have a chakra nature yet, but i won't need one until someone slips up and decides to use one on me." she says in a serious tone. She then sat back down and waited for what the instructor was going to do next. She then starts thinking of ideas of how to combat jutsus with different types of jutsus. She takes out a piece of paper and pencil, and starts writing some stuff that might help if she's in a bind with certain jutsus and what can she do to counter it, or use it to her advantage
Back to top Go down
Zen

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime22nd March 2014, 10:14 pm

When say throw out the books, they mean it especially this class which literally makes Ringo throw out her original lesson plan for the class due to them not possessing a chakra nature. Now she would have to teach something else, what would that else be. Hmm..hmmmm...I guess I can teach y'all chakra enhancing. Yeah that would work considering other usage of non-elemental ninjutsu bored her. So do any of you know what chakra enhancing is? If they have heard of it, it would make her job easier even though it wouldn't allow them to leave early, yeah they were still screwed on that end. If they didn't oh well that is why they were here.
Back to top Go down

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime23rd March 2014, 1:31 am

Intriguing..... It would appear that he wasn't the only one in the class without an elemental release, and she seemed just as proud of that as he was, maybe even more. However her responce did bring some curious thoughts to his head, mainly the fact that she wouldn't need to worry about having one until someone used on on her, maybe he would have to test that theory later on. Their instructor then asked if any of them had heard of chakra enhancement and possibly give an example of it. "I'm not completely sure, but from the sound of it alone, I'm guessing that it means using chakra to amplify our physical abilities. Don't quote me on that though.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime23rd March 2014, 11:22 pm

Sadira listened to what Kenji had to say and heard something that didn't sound quite right to her "Using chakra to amplify physical abilities? Wouldn't that be nintaijutsu?" she replies to Kenji's answer. "Hm....Chakra enhancing....the use of chakra to make weak jutsus into powerful ones to overcome an opponent's jutsu" she says giving her own answer to the question. She didn't know if it was right, but that's what came to mind when talking about chakra enhancing, but she didn't need to use it right now, but it might be useful in the future when she has to face an opponent that has the upper hand on her.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime24th March 2014, 8:23 pm

That is actually a gray area. Like the Body Flicker technique is used to increase one's speed, but it is purely Ninjutsu. However it can technically be considered a Nintaijutsu, so gray area. It sucked that one of those things weren't set in stone but oh well that happens, she didn't create the rules of chakra usage. Regardless you are both right, but since this isn't a Nintaijutsu class we will go with increasing the power of your jutsus. Now Ringo had to think of the best way to go about this, her own techniques wouldn't do, due to them being outside these kids rank. Okay one of you give me an offensive technique that you possess. Also describe it for the rest of the class.
Back to top Go down

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime24th March 2014, 8:42 pm

Oooooooooo well la di da, look who is the smarty pants here, correcting him on his answer, this caused Kenji to let out a small chuckle before Ringo chimed in with the correct responce. He thought about letting out another laugh, but opted out thinking it would only make him look like a jerk. They were then asked to give an example of an offensive Jutsu, however thinking this was a ninjutsu only class Kenji decided to keep quiet. Mainly because he really didn't know that many offensive ninjutsu, but also because he wanted to know exactly what his class mate would say.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime25th March 2014, 12:33 pm

"I don't have any techniques that would be offensive in ninjutsu, but would it be possible to interrupt their handseals by throwing a kunai at their hands, stabbing them so they can't cast the ninjutsu on you?" she says curious about what the teacher was going to say because she wanted to know the answer for herself. She's been wondering a lot of things when she came to the academy such as why were there weren't a lot of people in the class. If this was an academy, there would be more people in a classroom. Sadira heard the chuckle Kenji made and looked back and then looked at the teacher again.
Back to top Go down
Zen

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime26th March 2014, 10:25 pm

Of course it is possible. But you must be aware if they see the kunai coming it is not hard to dodge while still performing the handseals. Since that was the question she might as well have fun with it. So shorter ranges might be better for you. Like the Cypher are able to do so using their fighting style Iaido, which is capable of stopping ninjutsu before it is used. If you were aiming to stopping ninjutsu, I would suggest disrupting chakra flow. If they can't flow their chakra they can't perform ninjutsu, or anything chakra related really. Yeah since these two didn't have chakra natures, she could at least teach them how to stop ninjutsu, since it was brought up. Ringo was really thinking that finally she could teach them something.
Back to top Go down

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime28th March 2014, 2:14 pm

Kenji was writing down some note while Ringo spoke of disrupting chakra, then something popped into his head. "Two questions actually. First, is there a way to change the environment in such a way that channelling chakra could be less then possible?" He said putting his pencil down and leaning back in his seat, cracking his back on the back rest of the chair. He then grabbed his pencil again before speaking up again. "Secondly, in your own opinion what are the strongest and weakest elemental releases you have encountered?"
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 6:36 pm

Sadira thought about what the teacher said about attacking short range. She then thinks about what Kenji just said about changing the environment "Channeling chakra to change the environment...hmm....how would that work anyway? Unless you have weapon or a jutsu that can make it cold all of a sudden so that the opponent will have to think of another way to fight rather than on what they know already" she replies to Kenji question. "Would genjutsu be another way that can happen seeing as the opponent would see a change in the environment, but it's actually the same?"
Back to top Go down
Zen

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime30th March 2014, 1:48 pm

Ringo would actually wait until Sadira would finish before she would respond with her own insight. For starters, changing the environment would require a chakra nature. Now to completely stop chakra within a chosen environment, it is possible but I can only see it being done with fuinjutsu. Unfortunately that is not this class. Before moving onto Kenji's second question, she would address Sadira's question. Genjutsu can easily change the environment but since genjutsu is strictly mental it wouldn't do anything. Again that was something which wasn't for this class and should be left for their respective classes. Hmm I believe Gravity would be one of the strongest. While weakest would be Life. However this is personal opinion, any chakra nature can be made stronger than another depending on the person using it.
Back to top Go down

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime31st March 2014, 9:23 pm

Fuinjutsu eh? May have to look into that later, however right now he would have to focus on the class at hand. Ringo was kind enough to give her honest opinion on the strongest and weakest of the elements thats she herself had come across, which sounded rather accurate, except for life release. That was one he really hadn't heard of before. "I'm sorry, i am not familiar with that last release. What is life release exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class A - Ninjutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class A - Ninjutsu   Class A - Ninjutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class A - Ninjutsu
Page 1 of 1