Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Round 1 Match -Mariah vs Xena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Round 1 Match -Mariah vs Xena Empty
PostSubject: Round 1 Match -Mariah vs Xena   Round 1 Match -Mariah vs Xena Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 5:10 pm

Xena would walk into the area before turning around to look at Mariah the proctor merely looking at the two of them and would wait until Mariah was also in position to start the match, assuming Mariah used soul sense she would see that Xena was a fire natured chakra nothing special but it explained her actions pretty much. Seeing as those with the fire affinity tended to be hot tempered, brash and somewhat uncouth it happened. The Proctor would signal for the match to begin and Xena would begin to blur into hand seals before using a Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique which hurtled towards Mariah at bullet release speed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Match -Mariah vs Xena   Round 1 Match -Mariah vs Xena Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 5:30 pm

So apparently this girl was a user of fire release, that much not even needing Mariah's Soul Sense to see. Either way, the fight had begun straight away and Xena used a somewhat slow technique. Mariah shot to the side at Crashing Ground speeds, avoiding the attack as her slowing aura activated to curb Xena's speed. She then decided to actually start the pain. She quickly activated her next ability as she moved towards Xena. The girl would suddenly find the area around her getting heavier and actually painful.

With her speed thoroughly curbed, Mariah pulled off a few hand seals and then held her hands out, all of a sudden... Nothing would happen, well at least not to normal eyes. In fact, Mariah had launched an orb of Gravity chakra towards Xena, moving at Crashing Ground speeds and invisible to the naked eye. Mariah wanted to end this quickly, hopefully it wouldn't be too difficult to make this person give up.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Match -Mariah vs Xena   Round 1 Match -Mariah vs Xena Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 5:47 pm

Xena honestly didn't stand a chance once her fireball was dodged she prepared to launch another one however she found that her hand were moving slower than normal as if her whole was heavier, that was followed by the air itself getting heavier and she would grit her teeth in pain while using Kai thinking that this was a genjutsu. Unfortunately it wasn't and he would be hit head on by the finisher technique causing Xena to scream out in pain. I forfeit! she said and the proctor would clap his hands loudly to signal the end of the match.

Please release her from your techniques. Mariah Juryoku you proceed to Round 2, you will be assigned to a random 2 man squad from the other rooms, if there are none but there are single genin you will be drafted together to make a three man squad. The proctor said before waving Mariah off and would then walk to see if Xena needed medical attention.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Match -Mariah vs Xena   Round 1 Match -Mariah vs Xena Icon_minitime17th February 2014, 5:54 pm

Once the sounds of forfeit came, Mariah just sighed softly and moved her hair backwards. "Bloody hell, you weren't all too good were you? I'm glad I fought you rather than allying with you," She scoffed and then released her techniques, thankfully stopping Field Crush from dealing anymore damage. Once done, she looked over her self and bit her lip before nodding. "Time to move on, I guess... Bye everyone," She smiled nervously.

She nodded and flutered onwards, moving out from the room and onwards to the next meeting area to see who she would be teamed with. Hopefully they'd be competent enough that she wouldn't be forced to carry them. Mariah held her head up high though and left, not even bothering to go back itno the room to tell anyone else, there wasn't anything to say to them besides.

[Exeunt]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Round 1 Match -Mariah vs Xena   Round 1 Match -Mariah vs Xena Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Round 1 Match -Mariah vs Xena
Page 1 of 1