Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

New Kid On The Block

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chidi

Chidi

New Kid On The Block Empty
PostSubject: New Kid On The Block   New Kid On The Block Icon_minitime12th February 2014, 3:44 pm

Ace walked into the academy office for the second time in his life, the first time was to sign up but I'm just rambling, the boy was here to take his first C-rank mission as was hoping to get some assistance from the clerk or receptionist. Ace here, may I have one of your C-rank mission to take? He would nonchalant about his movements just ready to take on this mission, looking for a battle maybe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kid On The Block   New Kid On The Block Icon_minitime12th February 2014, 3:46 pm

Yea little one i got two for you, some lady wants her sponge bathe early and her house cleaned have fun they count as two missions. The lady would say with a scoff and tugg off her cigarette .
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: New Kid On The Block   New Kid On The Block Icon_minitime12th February 2014, 3:48 pm

Alright I guess, if that's what you call a mission, thank you I'll handle it. Ace would turn and start making his way to the address written on the sheet of paper the clerk gave him, washing a old lady's back didn't seem like a battlefield...maybe

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: New Kid On The Block   New Kid On The Block Icon_minitime12th February 2014, 4:20 pm

Ace would come back with a scroll of completions and hand it to the lady at the desk, he would then run out of there as he was in a hurry to get back to his dorm and joce on the phone with mrs. nina.

Mission Completion
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: New Kid On The Block   New Kid On The Block Icon_minitime24th February 2014, 11:23 am

I got a bitch from Italia, sipping on lean smoking gas that shit is feeling me up, you think its your time but it could be up. Thats why I got a 30 on me try me, it could be up. Ace barged into the room rapping some music he likes but forgot he was in a office so it made things a little awkward for everyone in there, oh well. He would walk up to the desk sporting his normal flashy attire with a black cloak over it just showing his ninja boots and his bright white smile. Hey I'm here to take another one of your C-rank missions if you don't mind. It had totally slipped his mind that Zeta was waiting at the door looking in to see what Ace was doing, he wasn't feeling to upbeat lately, hopefully this mission is a cure.Hurry up Ace ill die of old age if take any longer than you already are and you be not be listening to Keef Chief again, I hate his music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Kid On The Block   New Kid On The Block Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 4:45 pm

The slip would happen and all that missions alot of them and a nice amount too choose from the clerk must have been working and not slacking off today.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: New Kid On The Block   New Kid On The Block Icon_minitime29th March 2014, 6:20 pm

A sandwich really, of all missions there couldn't be an easier mission then that seeing as he hand two hands to help all he had to do was follow instructions. It was simple in Ace's head as he was giving thought of the mission he was given by the academy office, he was walking from out of the dorm area and was headed towards the location the receptionist wrote down. While getting out the door Zeta would meet up by Ace's side after leaving the cafeteria getting his grub on to prepare for the task ahead, Ace did so as we'll but he knew it wasn't on Zeta's scale of eating, Ace would shake his head at the thought of it. Checking his clothes and gear under his pitch black cloak covering his body, he was just making sure he had everything he needed not knowing what was waiting for him at that house. It would take him about an hour to walk to the location all the while Zeta talked his ear off about what if' and bad premonitions about the house, Ace just figured he was being a pussy about doing the work I mean he is eight how hard could it be. He would burst into laughter when he came upon the house seeing as the pure green lawn gave off a refreshing and mood changing scent, Zeta was embarrassed at the boys laughter as he was still complaining all Ace had to do was make a fucking sandwich; damn brat. They would walk up to the door at the same time, Ace was eager to knock while Zeta was about to have a fit you could see it in his eyes, Ace gave him the death stare to make him straighten up but the door opened when it all went down. " Well hello you two I'm glad you are here because I need a shitload of help with this place. " His cough was the thing that interrupted the man who was possibly about to go on a rant the two didn't give a fuck about, with the cigarette hanging off his bottom lip standing tall the man looked like a homeless man like some of the scavengers in Dipu. They really just wanted to finish this mission and get it over with already, the man introduced himself as Dave and gave clear instructions on he wanted his sandwich made and how he wanted Zeta with his help to clean the house. It was a pure fucking mess I mean how can someone live like this, trash everywhere, the smell of dirty laundry and sour food it was enough to make Zeta gag while Ace was in the kitchen in bliss as it was the only clean room in the house, too bad for Zeta Ace thought to himself. Zeta was complaining all the while cleaning in a timely manner as it took him a few hours to adjust to smell alone while picking the stuff up, he really made the man feel bad about himself so he got up to go clean his room for some reason he didn't want them to enter there. Being a ninja in training he didn't understand yet but it was clear that Zeta had a way with people I mean just a few hours ago he was dwelling on the sandwich It took Ace an hour to make due to the preparations. He had to fry some shrimp the marinate them in BBQ sauce, he wanted boiled eggs, cheese, a1 steak sauce and a T-bone steak all on two waffle buns, it much more work then one would think. Zeta was done and they took their leave of the new looking inside of the house to take the hour walk back home at the academy, after a hards day work it sure felt good to lay down and get some sleep, he would get his reward in the AM.

Solo C-rank mission
Word Count: 661
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: New Kid On The Block   New Kid On The Block Icon_minitime4th April 2014, 5:48 am

Hmm it seemed like Ace and Zeta had a rat infestation problem they had to deal with, it seemed like an suitable C-Rank mission for the two take on. Ace was talking over the battle strategy with Zeta as to how they would take out the rats, said to be twenty at each location so caution was taken into consideration. They would come up with a plan that they spilt up and take out one of the locations by their selves each then meet up at the last location and team back up, Zeta liked the idea so everything was everything. Zeta would pack a lunch and told Ace to meet him at the last location in two hours and not to be a second late, any later and it was a loss to their competition and Ace would owe him one, of course Ace would take him up on his bet but he made sure to tell Zeta to be careful out their as he was clearly outnumbered. Giving a smile at Ace he would take off at crashing ground speeds towards the first location, it was nice outside as the breeze of the wind would flow past his face keeping him calm while he was still alert making sure to take in the surroundings.

Dashing forward at fast speeds Zeta was making good progress, he was glad that the weather was nice on his first task. The woods were coming up so he took the the trees hoping through them faster due to him pushing of them, his movements were very fluid. He would jump coating his foot in chakra as he landed on the branch silently right above the rat location, he would backwards performing a quick set of handseals at crashing ground speeds after seeing that they were all accounted for. The hand seals were completed and Zeta would spit out a river of water that came crashing forward washing up the rats in the wall where two plates of rock would come from underneath the earth on each side of them which would come crashing together at Vaccum release speeds to crush them. His combination was successful but taxing to his body so he would take a breather.

Meanwhile Ace was already finished with the second and third location so he decided to see what was taking Zeta so long only to see the fat bastard relaxing on the job. "Sucks to be you dumbass we had a bet and you lost Baka." Zeta would spit another wave of water at Ace washing him out of his face as he was mad with disbelief, how did he finish so quick, anyhow they would start to head back to the academy, Ace for some reason had to carry mr. Fatass all the way back because he wanted to overdo it. Don't get him wrong he was proud of Zeta for handling his own but he had the utmost confidence that his partner could handle himself that's why he has him watching his back, pause. They made it to the academy finally and went to collect their reward then it was off to the dorms for some shut eye they had work to do in the morning.

Solo C-Rank Mission
Word Count: 539
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Kid On The Block   New Kid On The Block Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Kid On The Block
Page 1 of 1