Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ninjutsu 103

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Ninjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Ninjutsu 103   Ninjutsu 103 Icon_minitime10th December 2013, 11:19 am

Sweet hell what did I get myself talked into Walter thought to himself as he walked into the class room a few minutes before the bell to signal the end of lunch and start of afternoon classes. He had been retired from teaching for almost a decade when he was requested to come and teach at the academy, and now he is back. As he sat in his desk he examined the class roster and a few jumped out at him, and knew they could possibly be a hand full if things got out of hand.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Ninjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 103   Ninjutsu 103 Icon_minitime11th December 2013, 5:02 pm

Valen slunk on into the class as he looked around nearly no one was there besides a few no names that would most likely drop out if put under pressure. "Im here, sorry for being late sir." He quickly headed over to his desk and sat down watching the class. "Hmm"
Back to top Go down
Near

Ninjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 103   Ninjutsu 103 Icon_minitime11th December 2013, 9:14 pm

Shinigai sat in his desk as he awaited the class to start. He was early and was full. He had been one of the few to finish his lunch early and walk off. His hands had been together on his desk as he would notice a boy walk into the room. It was yet another being other then him and another that had been set in this class. Shinigai would stare at the boy a while as he sat beside shinigai. He didn't know What to say he didn't even know if it was okay to say hello. as he would part his lips he would notice the arrival of the teacher. Closing his mouth and looking away from the other student.
Back to top Go down

Ninjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 103   Ninjutsu 103 Icon_minitime13th December 2013, 1:41 am

Walt watched the rest of the students file into the class, it would seem that this would be it for now so he should probably get this shownon the road. That's fine, now just take your seat and we can begin our lesson for today. Ninjutsu, what is it exactly? The answer is quite simple actually, ninjutsu allows us to do the impossible by molding the chakra flowing through us. You see simple things tht we do everyday, things we take for granted now couldn't happen if we did not learn to focus the energies our bodies. Even you clansmen out there, would be powerless if your ancestors hadn't taken a moment to meditate and truely search themselves. The limit of what you are capable of doing is purely up to each individual. The trick is to keep pushing that limit" He said slowly pacing walking around the classroom before coming to a wall. Just before he finished the statement, Walt place his his foot on the wall and started walking up it. "Tell me class, what would you like to do out of anything in the world that you can't do right now
Back to top Go down
Zen

Ninjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 103   Ninjutsu 103 Icon_minitime17th December 2013, 8:41 pm

Admin Post: Students have till 12/18 to post or they fail
Back to top Go down
Near

Ninjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 103   Ninjutsu 103 Icon_minitime18th December 2013, 2:49 pm

Shinigai would sit and listen to his teacher as he spoke. A bit confused by most of the things he was saying. As he would sit there and fiddle with his fingers and look at the others as the man posed the question. he began to think on it and wonder just What he wanted to do. And it came to him as he would raise up in his seat and his hand would shoot up he would say. "I want to defeat the strongest man on earth and be known as that man afterwards.... but I can't.. Cause I'm weak" he said as he slumped back down into his chair.
Back to top Go down

Ninjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 103   Ninjutsu 103 Icon_minitime19th December 2013, 6:55 pm

Walt cracked a grin walking on the ceiling as he watched the students think to themselves about the question he placed on them. However it took a little longer then expected, but it would seem one of them would voice his dream. The grin on his face seemed to grown a bit as the boy spoke, so he dropped from the ceiling onto the desk of a sleeping student. "Bold aspiration. If your talking about physical strength, that would be considered a Nintaijutsu. That allows one to use their chakra in order to amplify the individuals physical capabilities. Say your coming at me with a blade in your hand, and I have a shield. Give me an example of what you would do to try and get past my defenses?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Ninjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 103   Ninjutsu 103 Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 5:41 pm

Admin - Post All Current Academy Students are promoted to Genin Rank
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ninjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ninjutsu 103   Ninjutsu 103 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninjutsu 103
Page 1 of 1