Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kinjutsu 103

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Kinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Kinjutsu 103   Kinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime10th December 2013, 11:06 am

This was Jesse's first time ever teaching a class of eager young academy student, and haad stayed up almost the entire night trying to think of every question that would be thrown at him during class. In fact he had over slept his alarm by nearly thirty minutes. So being late for work was an understatement. Damn it all, shogun is going to demote me back to genin for this! He thought as he ran through the recently emptied hall of the academy class rooms. As he ran he quickly examined the class attendence, just to see what kind of talent would be in the class today. None really popped out at him, however there were a few clans attending, and he knew they could prove to be rather powerful. Only arriving five minutes late, Jesse came slidding into the classroom, coming to a loud thump as his hip rammed into the desk. "Alright Bit...... Class, welcome to uhhh.... Kinjutsu 101. I'm sorry for being late, over slept, you know the deal. Let's get things started off by everyone going around introducing themselves, and in their own words telling me what Kinjutsu is.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Kinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 103   Kinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime11th December 2013, 5:08 pm

Valen looked up from his desk as he heard the teacher. "Well Kinjutsu is most definitely not the art of being late to the class you teach." There was a smirk on his face as he decided to play the villain in his class for nothing but 'shits and giggles' "Nor would it be the pelvic thrusting into ones own desk." He shrugged as he leaned back against his chair nonchalantly. "Can we hurry this class up? i would like to train soon."
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

Kinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 103   Kinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime11th December 2013, 7:21 pm

The sound of crunching sounded off from a desk near the back of the room, a red bag in his hand rustled as Haru pulled out another chip to place in his maw and proceed to crunch and consume the snack. Little crumbs from the chips would fall landing on the decently cleaned floor near his two large Fuma shuriken. These classes were to give students the basics in certain fields of the shinobi, and set a foundation for them to build upon to their preference as the next generation. With that students should give these classes their full effort and focus. Haru was completely oblivious to everything around him as he was having one of his usual daydreams, eyes staring off into classroom's ceiling. His thoughts wandering from one thought to the next like; becoming kage, or sannin, or maybe the owner of his own chip shop. That would be a nice job, plus he could have all the chips he ever wanted.
Back to top Go down
Near

Kinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 103   Kinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime11th December 2013, 9:08 pm

The young boy who sat in the back of the room would watch as the teacher would arrive late to the class room. Sliding in he would talk to the class and shnigai would listen. his head calm and his thoughts settled as he looked at the man. Then he would suddenly ask the impossible. The teacher wanted the group to tell who they were and What kinjutsu was. As it would come to him, after the two ninja had also done their own thing, the young boy would stand and say quietly. "I am... um... shinigai... and I'm here... to..." the rest would become mumbles and he would quickly sit back down. That was the most talking.he had done in a while, for even uttering more then a sentence caused him to shiver in fear.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Kinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 103   Kinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime12th December 2013, 3:24 pm

"So sensei what are you going to be teaching us today?" He rubbed his head as he looked at him. "I mean like i know this class is about the uses of the forbidden jutsus and all but you being late doesn't exactly help us learn..." he looked at the other students to see who would be possibly any good, there was potential but it would only show through their actions to come.
Back to top Go down

Kinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 103   Kinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime13th December 2013, 2:02 am

Okay, he understood that he was late and he had somewhat apologized to his students, but this kid was asking for it. If he were a lesser man he would have already dealt with him, however wasn't and just grinned as the boy spoke. "That exactly it, they are forbidden techniques, which can come in many varieties. However they all have one thing in common, they all come at a great cost. The cost varies on the jutsu, could be slight muscle strain and exhaustion, all the way to the lives of an entire village. Can anyone give me an example of a Kinjutsu?
Back to top Go down
Zen

Kinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 103   Kinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime17th December 2013, 8:40 pm

Admin Post: Students have till 12/18 to post or they fail
Back to top Go down
Near

Kinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 103   Kinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime18th December 2013, 2:53 pm

Shinigai would look around once more and wonder Why the others were quiet. As he would figit in his desk and feel on his arm. "I.. um.. think that.. a technique.. that violates the laws of life and death.. such as one that brings a man from the dead. That would be an example of kinjutsu.. right sir?" Shinigai would say as he quickly shut his mouth and looked away.
Back to top Go down

Kinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 103   Kinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime19th December 2013, 7:01 pm

Surprisingly to Jessie's dismay it would seem a few of his student had decided to fall asleep in his class, he had at least hoped he would be more interesting then Walter. That man was capable of putting him to sleep in an instant. Then he heard it, the one example he was actually hoping on hearing today. A smile cracked his face and he placed a tooth pick in his teeth. "Beautiful responce, in fact it would have been one in the few I personally would have accepted. Tell me, what do you think the cost of such a jutsu would be?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Kinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 103   Kinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime4th January 2014, 5:41 pm

Admin Post - All Current Academy Students are promoted to Genin rank.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Kinjutsu 103 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 103   Kinjutsu 103 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinjutsu 103
Page 1 of 1