Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kinjutsu 101 Class A

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen

Kinjutsu 101 Class A Empty
PostSubject: Kinjutsu 101 Class A   Kinjutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 12:20 pm

It was time for a new class day and today's lesson would be Kinjutsu. Joey did wonder why exactly he was teaching Academy Students such things but letting them know the dangers of Kinjutsu might help them out later in life. Sitting at his desk he examined his roll before calling out the names of his students, unfortunately the door has been locked so for those who weren't already in the class they won't be able to enter. Kurogumo Bakuhatsu....Zelana Yaju.....Akuchi Tamanegi....Yahiko Boku. In between each name he paused waiting for them to declare their presence in his class. He would only wait a second however before moving onto the next name, until he reached the end.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class A   Kinjutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 5:24 pm

Kurogomo patiently waited for his name to be called. Next to him, Kurogamimo would telepathically whisper his opinion about what he thinks Kurogomo is going to get out this class. Hey, I think this class would be very helpful to you, being that you leak chakra almost all of the time, and you leak more chakra when you use ninjutsu,therefore, this is an alternative. I think you will do very well, we just have to wait and see the different techniques Joey-sensei teaches you even though you have kinjutsu tech in your arsenal. Kurogomo yawns. Kurogomo telepathically responds to Kurogamimo. Yes, I agree.

When Kurogomo heard his name, he replied, Here! Kurogomo waited patiently and silently, not even communicating with Kurogamimo, awaited for the next step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class A   Kinjutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 5:41 pm

I'm here Zelana mumbled before slumping down on the table, she was tired she knew she shouldn't of stayed up all night stupid candy..it was so good yet so bad in the long run. But she couldn't help it and now she was paying for it because her sugar high which lasted all night was gone. It took everything she had not to pass out on her desk only knowing her sensei would get mad at her, school was so boring though, she hated it so much. Besides she didn't want to hurt people she didn't even know why she was in this class in the first place..
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class A   Kinjutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime22nd September 2013, 12:58 pm

Some people were either not coming to class or running late, how unfortunate but the class needed to go on. What is Kinjutsu to you? He asked pointing at Zelana for her to answer the question then moving his finger towards Kurogomo for him to answer. And you? Not a difficult question, but one they needed to answer. If they knew nothing of Kinjutsu, well that was the point of the class, if they had some information, Joey could help reconfirm what they already knew.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class A   Kinjutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime24th September 2013, 9:34 pm

Kinjutsu to me is the art of utilizing your blood as the price of being able to perform certain techniques. In other words, it's jutsu or a technique that requires your blood in order to perform. Kurogomo looked sternly at Joey-sensei awaiting for his approval or disapproval of his opinion of kinjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class A   Kinjutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime30th September 2013, 10:14 pm

OOC: Akuchi Tamanegi and Yahiko Boku have failed due to not posting.

Joey listened to the boy's answer and only shook his head, but he did ask what they knew so he couldn't be surprised in what any of them said. Now let me correct your thinking. Kinjutsu solely means forbidden techniques. These techniques are considered forbidden because they either cause great damage to the user, an example being they cause death, they go against the natural laws of the world, or they are capable of destroying a village. That was what kinjutsu really was, and now to fully correct the boy. Yes Kinjutsu can consist of using blood in exchange of chakra but for a blood based jutsu to be considered a kinjutsu it will take no less than 3/4 of your blood probably more, enough to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class A   Kinjutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime1st October 2013, 10:24 pm

Kurogomo looks dumbfounded. He listened carefully of what his instructor was telling him, wondering if he's going to be testing him again on the true meaning of kinjutsu. Kurogomo felt a bit shaken, however he replied Interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class A   Kinjutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime8th October 2013, 1:17 am

Forbidden Techniques, which aren't to be used, especially when it comes to medical ninjutsu those sorts of techniques are...horrible and deal with reanimating the dead and other unnatural things. Zelana said with a shudder as she couldn't imagine ever doing such things, the dead are supposed to remain dead, that's how life was supposed to go.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class A   Kinjutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime10th October 2013, 1:13 am

OOC: sorry for the changes of color, forgot what it originally was

Yes those are a little nasty, but some people are into that. If not then the technique would have not been created in the first place. Now since you both at least know something about Kinjutsu, do either of you possess any? Since they were being taught it, it wouldn't be a far off assumption to believe that at least one of them possessed a Kinjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class A   Kinjutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime10th October 2013, 5:57 am

Yes I do. In fact, I have one kinjutsu technique in my arsenal. Kurogomo quickly responded. Kurogamimo stood beside Kurogomo silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class A   Kinjutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime11th October 2013, 7:48 pm

I...I'm a host of Chimera Ants...the techniques involving the use of them are classified as kinjutsu..for obvious reasons but I don't use them at all...I'm actually afraid of them.. Zelana said looking down at her desk in dismay her sensei probably thought she was a failure already, she didn't really like this class at all. Perhaps it was because kinjutsu always freaked her out not to mention she was a hive for thousands of....deadly insects a living breathing example of why kinjutsu was well...forbidden.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class A   Kinjutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime12th October 2013, 3:54 pm

Admin Post: Everyone who has posted in this class passes. Whomever hasn't, fails.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinjutsu 101 Class A   Kinjutsu 101 Class A Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinjutsu 101 Class A
Page 1 of 1