Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Training the Flaws Away

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Training the Flaws Away Empty
PostSubject: Training the Flaws Away   Training the Flaws Away Icon_minitime18th November 2013, 8:29 am

“Sometimes, the sun is too bright. I always wondered what it would look like, Itami, I thought that maybe I would like the sunshine when I saw it. Now that I’m out here with the sun shining down upon me I don’t like it. It is beautiful and radiant and yet I can barely stand to look at it or even sit in it, it hurts me…” R’tari himself was currently sitting in the shade of a building, his hand out in the light of the sun and slowly running through the golden beams, just thinking and wondering. He quickly snapped his hand back and sighed softly. “How can something so beautiful hurt someone? I thought things that were beautiful were supposed to nurture, to help, to make others happy? How can this thing, bringer of life in the world and something that makes others happy… How can it hurt me? Why would it hurt me? Is it because I’m different, Itami? Does it know that I’m flawed, that I’m wrong? Or perhaps it just hurts all in different ways… That is something I believe I should learn,” With that R stood up from his sitting spot and scanned around the area he was in. It was a beautiful area, just outside of the school. Trees encircled the area on one side and the sun was low in the sky, meaning there was only a single crescent of golden light that R’tari completely avoided.

He was out here for a specific reason that was of course; training. He knew that the Genin Examinations were coming up soon and he had to pass them. He had to become amazing and he would destroy whatever opponent he was fighting. With a deep breath, R lifted his head from the ground and looked out over the trees. Of course there was always the slight problem that he didn’t really know of a whole lot that he had to train. There wasn’t much for him to train due to being an Elementless Mikaboshi so he had to focus on his physical abilities and he knew exactly where he would start with that. He chuckled and flicked his hair out of the way before rolling his shoulders and taking a deep breath. What he was doing just now would take a large amount of chakra control and would probably deal a lot of damage to him but he didn’t really mind that. He’d dealt with pain before he could deal with a little more for the sake of becoming stronger.

So now it was time to begin. He slammed his palms together in front of him and locked his eyes shut, focusing in on himself as he started to feel the chakra circulating around his body. That mix of energies that fuelled life itself and made him who he was. R’s breathing started to deepen as he fell into a sort of meditative trance, cycling and flowing the chakra around himself before he broke his palms away from each other and let out his breath. “First Gate, open!” He snarled at himself as he felt the first of his chakra gates burst open and flood his body with strength. He chuckled and shot forwards at a speed he’d never reached before and then slid into the trees before punching one several times, massive sections of bark being chipped off due to his newfound strength. He knew he could take it further though and once more he focused on his chakra even as he punched this tree into shards. Forcing his chakra to burst forwards even more, the second of his chakra gates exploded open and he laughed maniacally as he felt all of his pains vanish from him even as he burst his knuckles open, blood flying across the wood as he done so.

Then it hit him again and the pain just invigorated him even as he hopped backwards and stopped. Dropping to his knees he let out a soft gasp and then stood up again. “ITAMI!” He snarled, grabbing the Amatsu as it turned into a sword and he quickly just cut the tree before him in half before letting out a soft breath and putting Itami away. “Right, that’s that…” He told himself as he walked back towards the Academy. “Itami, I’ve realised that something beautiful never harms on purpose. Anything that harms another on purpose isn’t beautiful. It’s broken inside, it’s flawed and it isn’t amazing. Pain is not amazing but it is a part of life…” He looked down at his bleeding knuckles and stretched his hands for a few moments. “So that means I am not beautiful but I always was flawed was I not? It also means all Mikaboshi aren’t beautiful, they are flawed and they are broken but yet they live… So perhaps I could live on as well?” That brought a smile to R’s face and he felt much better about what was going to happen.

Words needed: 800
Words Written: 830

Jutsu Learned:
Back to top Go down

Training the Flaws Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training the Flaws Away   Training the Flaws Away Icon_minitime18th November 2013, 12:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Training the Flaws Away
Page 1 of 1