Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Fuinjutsu 102

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 12:15 pm

Isis was happy she finally got over that damned cold, it had to easily be one of her worst ones she was sick for two weeks, two weeks, that was crazy. Luckily it had net her some time off to recuperate after the medical nin found out that it wasn't a ninjutsu from a virus release user...thank Kami, otherwise it would of gotten a lot more complicated. Either way she was glad she was able to finally teach again and now that all her students entered she would begin the roll call. Valen-Hei Ogura, Sabin Zerin, Typhuzo Redarin, Genso Zakiyoshi, Jinpachi Mikaboshi..
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Chidi

Chidi

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 1:00 pm

Jinpachi walked down the hallways of the Shogunate's academy, he was impressed to say the least that they had a place like this where you can learn new things and meet knew people. Today was the day he got to do both in class, he would find the door with Fuinjutsu 102 labeled on it, wasting no time he was luckily was able to get to classes earlier that his other classmates. Now with with the opportunity to pick his own spot he would sit in the front where he could get the teachers attention easier. " Jinpachi Mikaboshi in attendance, it's nice to meet you ma'am. " He would give the teacher a smile that she would noticed if she looked in his direction, he was more than excited to learn about a new art unknown to him...Fuinjutsu!
Back to top Go down

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 5:37 pm

Typhuzo walked into the class room and smirked as he saw a familiar face, a kid from his taijutsu class. He sat in the front of the class room and waved to the other student before focusing on the sensei, "Typhuzo here."
Back to top Go down

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 5:46 pm

Sabin felt a little embarassed when his name was called upon and he was unable to answer, even more so that he had to get up and hand the instructor a card stating his name and inablity to speak. So thats what he did, and walked back to his desk hiding his face somewhat from the others in the class. Once back in his seat, they boy opened his notebook ready for class to start.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 9:01 pm

Hmm...okay. Isis said once she got Sabin's note and would continue with the roll call once she was finished she would push her chair back before standing up and would write her name on the chalk board. Welcome to Fuinjutsu 102 I'm your sensei Isis, you can call me either just Sensei or Isis-san, either one is fine honestly. Anyways before we begin is there anyone who can tell me what Fuinjutsu is about? Or rather what you wish to get out of this class. she said while strumming her fingers on her desk as she waited for her students to answer.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 9:22 pm

Valen-Hei entered the room just in time to hear the question proposed by the sensei "The idea of Fuinjutsu is the art of sealing, in other words the ability to seal away things, or unseal them. Is that correct sensei?" He tilted his head as he looked around the classroom and took a seat in the back corner so one wouldn't easily sneak up on him. "Oh and I am Valen-Hei and as for what i plan to get out of this class is simple a way to keep my self versatile and hopefully keep me alive" he smiled at the teacher as he looked around the room. "Also if I'm not mistaken theoretically it would be possible to create a summons contract with the use of Fuinjutsu." Valen placed his contract next to him as he situated his things on his desk.
Back to top Go down

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime11th November 2013, 11:03 pm

Typhuzo didn't know shit about fuinjutsu so he just watched the other kid answer, he looked at the sensei and then raised his hand, "Sensei. Umm could you use Fuinjutsu in human puppets or something like that?" He was a puppeteer, so he would ask questions that benefited himself. He would open his bright green eyes and would wait for an answer.
Back to top Go down

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 12:02 am

Sabin thought about this question for a minute, what did he want to acomplish using fuuinjutsu? Well it was capable of so much, so much in fact that it was hard for him to pin point exactly. Then with an acomplished look on his face, he began to write down in his note book then held it up for the instructor to see. It allows ones imagination to become reality
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 1:13 am

Jinpachi really gave thought to his sensei's question, he quickly found the answer, he really didn't know anything about Fuinjutsu. " I really don't know what Fuinjutsu is Isis-san, but I would like to become a master at the art and unlock my amatsu's true potential." Jin would pull out Lio and let him float around him as sat and scanned the new person coming into class giving his response.
Back to top Go down

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 11:37 am

Genso was sleeping in the back something about fuinjustu just really bored him never the less he would have to sit through numerous classes in order to pass and further his ranking as a shinobi, "Such a pain" Genso thought to himself as he raised his head up hearing the sounds of the class discussing something, His beanie would not be on his head and instead in his mouth hanging below his jawline, allowing his wavy brown hair to fall to his neck gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 4:38 pm

Valen was getting rather bored so he started to draw a small comic on his paper while he waited for things to get started wondering what would happen after he became a genin, or if worst case he didn't pass and ended up flunking out. Soon he was in his own little world speaking mostly to himself as he kept drawing as he acted out each panel he drew.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 5:14 pm

The basic definition is the ability to seal and unseal things, yes, but Fuinjutsu is much more than that. Rather Fuinjutsu is the inscription of seals on surfaces to seal, unseal, transfer, express, limit, enhance and siphon objects from other objects. The heart of all Fuinjutsu is seal work, which is mostly preformed in Kanji, the reason for this is simple, Fuinjutsu is often called the words of the God's and it is said that Fuinjutsu was taught to the Great Sage by the Shinigami himself as a method of manipulating the very fabric of reality. Kanji out of all the languages written in the world has the strongest connection to Fuinjutsu and as such it is the most common to transcribe seals. Isis said before pausing as she heard the question one of her students had asked her.

There isn't a surface that a fuinjutsu formula can't be written on, it merely takes a differing amount of skill to do so. In the case of puppets and their...Kinjutsu variant human puppets fuinjutsu is usually written in ink or blood within the framework of the puppet before being infused with chakra. Occasionally it is engraved in the puppet with chakra, however to do so is very uncommon due to the skill and pinpoint accuracy needed to do so, in fact a single mistake can ruin the fuinjutsu formula entirely forcing that object to be scrapped and the individual having to start from the beginning. Isis said before frowning slightly as two of her students weren't paying attention..well their loss.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 8:12 pm

The moment he heard the teachers voice as she stared to instruct, so to speak Valen nearly dropped everything he was doing as his eyes focused on the teacher listening and writing down on note paper what she was saying. "Inscription of seals on surfaces, check.... fuinjutsu formula can't be written.... check... okay" Valen went into learning mode as he participated in the class. "Would it be possible to create more summoning contacts through means of fuinjutsu? or would it take too much of a toll to do so?" This aspect and thought got Valen more interested then not since he was a summons user as well, he wanted to learn more about it.
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 8:17 pm

Jinpachi was taking in all the information and was loving all the certain details about the arts' origin, he would write it all down while listening to Isis-san continue on about it. He would have a question that popped into his mind so he raised his hand and asked her. "Could you give us a simple example of a Kanji when dealing with Fuinjutsu and what should you do to perfect one's sealing work?" He hoped she would as this is the class he wants to the best in.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 8:43 pm

"He has a point." Valen nodded at Jinpachi as he actually wrote the question down and readied a section for the answer, along with all the other possible questions and answers. "Also, I know this doesn't pertain to me but it interests me would it be possible to cast a fuinjutsu through say a puppet? or even something else?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime12th November 2013, 9:31 pm

Summoning Contracts are the most complex type of Fuinjutsu some even debate that they aren't Fuinjutsu at all but rather Space-Time Ninjutsu, though this has been disproved in recent times. Rather Summoning Contracts are specifically known as Rift Arts and breech the dimensions which encompass our own and that which summons originate from. To create one of them through fuinjutsu would border on deity level power however contracts have been altered, never the full contract but rather parts of the original and even so it is always with the assistance of the summoning creatures involved. While it is possible to create and warp a summoning contract forcefully, those which have tried have had their souls claimed by the Shinigami as a result so..I wouldn't advise you to try that. Isis said plainly before folding her arms over her chest.

Anyways yes, a simple demonstration of this is an explosive tag. Isis said as she pulled out a small slip of paper with the Kanji for Explosion before folding it into a paper plane and throwing it before making a hand seal causing it to detonate in the air. That is the most basic explosive tag, of course in battle that can deal a decent amount of damage but it is a rather weak explosion in comparison to the ones used by seasoned shinobi. It is created rather simply, the Kanji for Explosion is written before being infused with chakra to give it power and once this has been done it is ready for detonation however the process of doing so is arduous so most prefer to buy the tags in bulk rather than create their own individually.
Back to top Go down
Omen

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 12:51 am

Sanzo found himself in a shallow walk towards his classroom, the hall seemed a little to big for him although comforting. "Not a feeling I should have rite now" He thought to himself. He was after all, late! He ran part of the way but gave out with his breath and since then had walked to recover. He would potentially need his breath to explain. The timing was impeccable as the small bang of the explosion came simultaneously with his knock. His eyes wide from the spark and a smile on his face. The teacher finished her explanation of the Baku tag although surly the teacher heard his knock, she seemed like the acute type. "ah hem" Sanzo cleared his throat subtly. "I seem to be late; my sincere apologies Sensei" He finished with a full bow and waited to be accepted in.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 1:14 am

Amon rushed in , pratically panting frantically. "sorry im late"
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 2:55 am

Jinpachi had been writing down the important details about Kanji's and how effective they could be when dealing a master of Fuinjutsu, he would have a few ideas of his own he wanted to know could be accomplished. "What if you seal your elemental chakra into the Kanji, will it cause a mass explosion of let's say earth?" This class was really fun for Jin as learning always kept him intrigued.
Back to top Go down

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 3:55 am

Sabin had memorized the kanji for explosion before the teacher folded it into an airplane, then putting on a pseudo fireworks show for the class. It would definatly come in handy at one point or another, the thoughts were endless. But then an odd question passed through his mind and he began to write it down on the note pad then bringing it up for the instructor. Is it possible to seal away one's own soul into an object or another being?
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 4:01 am

Valen continued to watch the class as he took as many notes even down to the way the teacher folded the paper into a plane. "Okay got it." with a minor test run himself he tossed his plane and let it glide for a moment before setting it off just after the teachers but it caused a slightly larger explosion. "Well um um...." Valen quickly looked out the window as he tried to pretend it wasn't him.
Back to top Go down

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime13th November 2013, 8:18 pm

Typhzo's eyes widened as the teacher spoke and the other kids asked questions. This class was pretty difficult for him, he didn't understand it all the way, so he would just try his best at paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Omen

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 12:02 am

After everything had been dealt with attendance wise Sanzo found himself a seat and borrowed a classmate notes. Quickly he copied them although what was written he already knew. Fuinjutsu was oneof the specialties in Sanzos family and so he had a bit of extra knowledge in this area. He would continue to listen to the teachers lecture and note anything else he found important. there were few things, the majority of his writings were questions that he would have to ask later.

"What kind of Chakra can you put in to a seal, can you place your own soul in to a seal? How hard is it to break a seal?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 2:14 pm

And that's when it gets tricky, first you would have to seal away the elemental chakra and then use a linking seal to link it with the exploding seal, once that has been done the result is an explosion of that particular element. The only one which doesn't need that to be done is explosive release due to it naturally inducing explosions so infusing the Explosion Seal with it only increases it power but care must be taken not to overload lest it blow up just like that. Isis said before pausing as her students asked her something else causing her to nod.

You can seal pretty much anything in a seal, ranging from ambient chakra, to elemental chakra, equipment, souls, corpses, even living people and animals. There are some exceptions as Natural Energy and Nen while able to be sealed away are only able to be harnessed by those which can store and produce it naturally, and Souls, and living things cost a lot more to seal within another object. The exception to this rule are inkan as their co-ordinate fuinjutsu technique seals indiscriminately whether alive or dead. It honestly depends how difficult a seal is to break, some have a limited effect, some are permanent however Every seal has it's opposite, so say you have Five Elements Seal it can be undone by Five Elements Unseal, if an opponent has the specific unseal version of your seal it is able to be unlocked just like that. Of course some come with additional conditions and the like but the common seal will always be able to be unsealed by it's opposite it is the great weakness of Fuinjutsu as a whole. she said just as the bell rang causing her to raise both of her eyebrows and look at her watch.

Huh would you look at that, class dismissed, I'll see you tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime14th November 2013, 2:48 pm

Genso woke up wiping his eye's and then slowly as his vision came back after being blurred from sleeping on the wood desk he stood. The class was over fuinjustu was rather boring and he was happy it was done. Time sure did fly and with a quick glance up at the clock Genso noticed that lunch was near and gave a pat on his belly before walking out of the class.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuinjutsu 102 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuinjutsu 102   Fuinjutsu 102 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuinjutsu 102
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next