Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Effects of Kenjutsu [Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shisui

Shisui

The Effects of Kenjutsu [Training] Empty
PostSubject: The Effects of Kenjutsu [Training]   The Effects of Kenjutsu [Training] Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 8:52 am

OOC: Training for:
Spoiler:

As Kurogomo was walking to his dorm, Kurogamimo was urging to go train. [color=#33cc33]Kurogomo, can we go do some training? I would really like to do some training with you. Sure, what do you want to do/practice? I want to practice a Kenjutsu technique. I want to start becoming more useful in battles rather than sitting on your back all of the time or just being swung around. Well, since you feel like that, then sure let's go. Do you have a technique in mind? Yes, I do. There is a actually a Yoroi exclusive technique. Since you are part Yoroi, then you can practice with me. There are two techniques that we can do, but we are only doing one today. It's called "Dead Mode". It's a D-rank technique. Dead Mode? That sounds a bit awesome. Let's go.

When Kurogomo and Kurogamimo finally arrived at the training grounds, Kurogamimo directed Kurogomo to a safer place to train: Around the circle of trees. What now? In this technique there are five main styles: Dead Blade, Dead Fist, Dead Blunt, Dead Pole, and Dead Flex. Since, I'm a scythe, I am also a bladed weapon. So, we are going to use the Dead Blade fighting style. Grab me! Now, raise your chakra level significantly while holding on to me. Build up as much chakra as you can, build chakra as if you were ready to kill someone. Kurogomo boosted his chakra level increasingly. Meanwhile, Kurogamimo mixed in his chakra with Kurogomo. However, the technique failed. They tried a second time and failed again. What's wrong Kurogamimo? I think its because you are boosting your chakra at a significant rate. Try boosting it up by 89%. WHAT??!! That is risky. I know. As a shinobi, you have to take many risks and this is your first. Now do it. Kurogomo raised his chakra level by 89% and it failed. Try 90%. Kurogomo raised his chakra level by 90% and it was a success. Kurogomo's pupils disappeared, his eyes became a pure white and Kurogamimo became semi tangible.

Spoiler:

You do it Kurgomo! Good job! Now, let me tell you what it does to me because we don't have anyone right now to practice on. I gain the ability to affect Entity, bypass other physical objects and can even bypass Defense Tiers to deal mental + physical damage to opponents. Cool! That's all I wanted to do. Now, release the technique---Kurogomo released the technique---and let's go home(the dorm). Kurgomo and Kurogamimo left and walked back to the dorm.

OOC: Word Count: 425
       Needed: 100
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

The Effects of Kenjutsu [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Effects of Kenjutsu [Training]   The Effects of Kenjutsu [Training] Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 9:40 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down

The Effects of Kenjutsu [Training]
Page 1 of 1