Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

New Beginnings, Beginning Anew.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

New Beginnings, Beginning Anew.  Empty
PostSubject: New Beginnings, Beginning Anew.    New Beginnings, Beginning Anew.  Icon_minitime24th October 2013, 11:47 pm

So the revamp happened, a smashing success albeit a couple of rough patches here and there, now things are moving which is awesome and I want them to stay moving but for that to happen we need people O.O (preferably female people...I refuse to be the only female...)

So in order to support that. I'm proposing advoing rewards and the like, two types.

Advertising
Member Referrals

For Advertising each site you advertise on will net you 200 Xel. In addition Each Affiliate supposing they are a different type of site than our current ones will net you 2000 Xel. By different type I mean different kind like how we are Naruto based, you get a Bleach one, a FT one etc etc. I only want ONE of each type however if one dies then it's spot is open and another will fill it's shoes.

For Member Referrals each member that you manage to get to join the site will net you 5000 Xel in three parts

You get 1000 Xel for them simply registering.
You get 1000 Xel when they make a character and it's approved
Finally you get 2500 Xel when they remain active for 2 weeks.

NOTE: =.= People making alts to inflate the member base will be penalized and if it happens 3 times they'll be banned, I don't need filler members I need actual people, more people = more events, plots, and people to chat with.

Event Ends
My Goal is to have 50 Active members. Once we have that much I'll end this event and reward all the people active before that quota is reached.

P.S - No Naruto Sites, I prefer to coast under the competition's Radar. However if you come across a dying Naruto Site then feel free to advertise at will. Girl Member Referrals get an additional 1000 Xel reward.

Post the Link(s) to the sites below as well as members who joined on your behalf should pm me for confirmation Ty in advance.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings, Beginning Anew.    New Beginnings, Beginning Anew.  Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 12:41 am

Replace Periods with Slashes.

Souleaterrp/forumotion/com - Advertisement & Affiliation Request.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings, Beginning Anew.    New Beginnings, Beginning Anew.  Icon_minitime8th December 2013, 8:46 pm

Advertisements 1 :

Advertisements 2:

Last edited by Dai on 9th December 2013, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings, Beginning Anew.    New Beginnings, Beginning Anew.  Icon_minitime9th December 2013, 6:29 am

44 x 200 Xel = 8,800 Xel.
Assuming your the one who brought in the new members if you can get them to confirm it then you can have more. GJ Dai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Beginnings, Beginning Anew.    New Beginnings, Beginning Anew.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Beginnings, Beginning Anew.
Page 1 of 1