Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ana's Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Ana's Training  Empty
PostSubject: Ana's Training    Ana's Training  Icon_minitime28th September 2013, 10:18 pm

Name: Bullet Release
Classification: Taijutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: N/A

Description:An advanced version of swift release. Although the user is able to move at extremely high speeds the sudden motion has an adverse effect on the body and multiple movements using the technique and permanently paralyze the user and as such it is limited to 5 times a day with out any ill effects, 7 times will land the user in a hospital for two days 9 would permanently paralyze the user.

Name: Drawing Phase
Classification: Kyujutsu (Cypher Only)
Class:Passive
Range:Self

Description: This is a special archery technique which is able to be harnessed by Cypher and revolves solely on the drawing of the bow before the arrow is fired. By channeling chakra through the threads arrows can be launched at much faster speeds than usual and gain defense peircing equal to the speed in which they are launched. This caps out at Crashing Ground speed however it is possible to release a single arrow at Vacuum Release speed which allows it to obtain A-rank peircing at the cost of destroying the bow that the arrow is fired from.

----------------------------

Ana went to the training grounds to start her training. She started by warming up by doing drills like working out her legs and arms. After awhile, she stopped and started her training. "Let's see....This should work" she says as she goes up to a boulder that was about her size and then goes in her bag and looks for some strong rope. Just enough to carry the weight of her and the boulder. "Aha! found it" she says as she takes the rope out of her bag and then goes back to the boulder and picks it up. She extends her arms out so that she can tie the rope to her and the boulder. Once she finished tying herself with the boulder, she started running around the the training grounds for the remainder of the day without a break. When night came, she continued running until she looked back and noticed that she was making a hole in the ground from the path she was running. "Guess I should stop for the day" she says as she un ties the rope from her and the boulder. She then wraps the rope up and puts it back in her bag and heads home. As she headed back to her house, she remembered that today was the anniversary of her father's death. So she went to the florist and got some flowers. Even though the old man wasn't her real father, he treated her like she was his daughter so she headed to the cemetary and looked for his tombstone. "Here it is" she says as she found it and laid the flowers on his deathbed, and prayed. "Today, i trained like crazy today and learned a lot from my teachers. I hope you are watching me, because i'm going to be a strong shinobi, one that'll protect others. Well, i have to go. Rest in peace, father." She leaves the cemetary and heads home.

Word Count: 326

Last edited by Blaze on 28th September 2013, 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

Ana's Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ana's Training    Ana's Training  Icon_minitime28th September 2013, 10:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Ana's Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ana's Training    Ana's Training  Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 1:42 am

Name: Iai Slicing
Classification:Kenjutsu (Cypher Only)
Class: Offensive
Range: Short Range

Description: Adhering to the principles of Iaidō, the user performs a quick and powerful slash with their sword in order to cut the intended target, before immediately resheathing the blade afterwards. This technique is a powerful C-rank technique simply due to the speed in which it is preformed as it can slice a person moving at C-rank speed as if it was nothing. In addition when the user has speed tiers the damage is increased by 1-rank above the user's speed tiers, if they have reaction tiers above C-rank the speed of the opponent they can slice is increased to be equivalent with their reaction tiers.
-------------------------------

Upon leaving school for the day, Ana walked around the village to see what was going on since there wasn't anything else to do, but to study for tomorrow's classes and she wanted to take a break from the books for now. She looks at the ramen shop and the other restaurants where people are eating their food and sighs "It must feel good to be eating food" she says to herself. She continues walking and decides to go into the training field and swing around using her twin falcon knives so she can get a feel of swinging around the field and using it to her advantage in later battles and missions. Meanwhile, someone was watching her from the shadows as Ana was swinging using her twin falcon knives. "Let's see her swing when she her knives are stuck" the person says as he takes out an explosive kunai and aims it at a tree that Ana was going to swing to, then he throws it. Just then, Ana senses the kunai coming and then swings in mid air and deflects the kunai to the ground causing it to explode. She then jumps on a nearby tree branch. "Who's there? Show yourself!" she yells. The boy smirked and then left.

word count: 211
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Ana's Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ana's Training    Ana's Training  Icon_minitime17th November 2013, 1:44 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Ana's Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ana's Training    Ana's Training  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ana's Training
Page 1 of 1