Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Flashback/Training/Lollapalooza Shebangbang

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenji

Kenji

Flashback/Training/Lollapalooza Shebangbang Empty
PostSubject: Flashback/Training/Lollapalooza Shebangbang   Flashback/Training/Lollapalooza Shebangbang Icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 11:50 pm

FLASHBACK

Cyrus was standing out in the freezing rain, as thunderheads boomed in the sky above.  The rain felt like tiny shards of glass against his young, soft skin.  He shivered not just with cold, but fear as well as he looked onward at his father standing across from him in the Taki compound courtyard.  Cyrus wiped sleep from his eyes before returning his hands to their folded over position across his chest as he hunched up once more in a weak attempt to conserve as much body heat as possible out in this storm.  The sun wouldn't be up for another hour, not that it would make a different with this storm raging.  Cyrus hated this, hated being dragged out of his bed every other day at the ass crack of dawn just to train.  What did it matter?  It wouldn't make a difference, he'd never amount to anything, never mind head of the clan someday like his father had in mind.  

We have much to learn today Cyrus, you better be ready.  His father said to him from across the soaking wet patch of grass.  But first, a gift.  I've been saving this for your 8th birthday.  Actually, it's not a gift from me at all, but from your great-grandfather, and his sensei before him.  It's been in our family for a very long time and I think it's about time you had a chance to check it out for yourself.  His father smiled at him, something Cyrus noted, rarely happened.  Today must really be a good day, regardless of the weather.  Cyrus wondered just what this mysterious gift could possibly be.  A weapon of some sort?  A unique jutsu perhaps?  Or maybe, just maybe, a coveted summoning scroll?  That couldn't be it though, he had never seen or even heard of his father using summonings at any point in his life.  

Now your grandfather and I never found much use with these, so we saved it for you.  Before you can use them however, you must learn the summoning jutsu.  Cyrus rolled his eyes, Way to be subtle, Dad.  I totally don't know what it is now.  Gee willikers I hope it's a pony.  He thought silently, saying nothing, simply staring and nodding when he felt it was appropriate to do so.  His father took out a scroll and tossed it to him.  Cyrus caught it clumsily, nearly dropping it in the thick mud at his feet.  He looked up at his father, noticing the scowl on the man's face, but neither of them said a word.  Right then, that's the Shark Summoning scroll.  First thing's first, open it up and sign your name.  Cyrus unfurled the seal on the scroll and looked at the contents hidden within.  Amazingly the material of the scroll seemed to stay dry even in this downpour.  He scanned the scroll before looking at his father with a perplexed frown.  Almost instantly his father hurled a kunai at Cyrus, it landed in the mud with a sick squish.  Cyrus nodded, it was a blood contract, there was no pen to be had for this sort of document.  

Reaching down, Cyrus clasped his small hands around the knife and picked it up.  Carefully it aimed the spiked point at his right pointer finger and jabbed gingerly downward.  The sharpened point sank in and crimson blood flowed out, trailing down his finger.  Cyrus placed his finger to the parchment of the scroll and immediately began signing his name.  Seconds later he held it out in front of himself, but frowned.  His name was messy and smeared, he should've taken his time with this, but instead he rushed it and now, for all eternity, his name would be signed and forever look like a child.  There really was nothing he could do right.  With a sigh, Cyrus curled the scroll back up and placed it in his pocket.  For the rest of the freezing ass day, his father taught him the summoning jutsu, so that he may call on his new companions later.  They also went over other basic shinobi techniques like the clone jutsu and transformation technique.  Things that bored Cyrus considering he simply figured he'd never use them, because he was never going to become a shinobi; not that his father knew this.

Flashback end/New Flashback (several months later...)

Well son, I have to be honest, I'm proud of you.  You've really grown these past few months, both in skill and power, as well as maturity.  Before you know it you'll be on the boat to the academy and your mother and I will be standing with every other proud parent on the docks to see you off, what a day that'll be.  His father preached, seeming to stare off in the distance, lost in a fantasy land of his own creation while Cyrus just stared at him, one eyebrow raised in mock surprise.  Not only have you mastered the summoning technique, which by the way your mother and I have seen you playing with those critters lately, when do you plan on actually training with them?  Cyrus mentally rolled his eyes, seeing as never would be the correct but not exactly appropriate answer at this time, he simply shrugged, I dunno, soon.  His father stared at him for a cool minute before placing his right hand on his chin in thought, Hmm right, well anyway let's see now.  You've got the basic shinobi techniques down and your mother has been working with you on the remedial Inkan jutsu she knows.  I think it's about time I introduce you to our people's coveted jutsu.  It's time you learned the way of your name-sake, the way of the Taki.  

What his father didn't know is that Cyrus had already studied up on the Taki immensely as well as fabricated some of his own jutsu from his magnetic chakra release.  Not only that, but he had read about combination arts and managed to create one of his own with the use of his magnet and lightning releases.  Of course he would never show, nor tell his father for fear of being expected more of, but Cyrus was becoming quite the capable shinobi after all.  First order of business, picking which branch you want to master first.  Lucky for you, I made the choice simple and decided for you.  His father said with hints of pride in his voice.  Shocker.  Cyrus muttered, not hiding the disdain in his voice.  What was that?  Cyrus just shrugged as his father shook his head.  Anyway...you will be learning Tsuyo Style and we'll start off with their most basic technique.  Now what you want to do is begin building chakra in your center, then let it travel through your body and into your muscles specifically.  The muscles will expand and produce more ATP, thus your strength will sky rocket and-  Cyrus rolled his eyes as he held up a ram hand seal, chakra flowing into his muscles and proceeded to punch the rock beside him, leaving a massive crater and nearly shattering the stone completely.  Done.

His father blinked in obvious surprise and attempted to recover, but failed.  Yes well, you are a fast learner I suppose.  Cyrus couldn't blame him really.  Of course he didn't know Cyrus had already mastered the Tsuyo Style's first technique nearly 3 months ago and had been tinkering with ideas for techniques of his own.  So...we're done here, right?  Because I'm sorta hungry.  His father looked at the ground and shook his head, I don't know how you do it, when you do it, or why you do it.  Although I suspect it's partly, if not mostly, just to spite me during our training sessions like this, but you certainly have a talent Cyrus.  I don't know why you don't see that, but the lack of belief in yourself and self-motivation is going to ruin your chances of doing anything productive and meaningful in life.  Cyrus just stared at his father, So about getting food...  His father sighed, obviously acknowledging his defeat before pointing in the direction of the house, as if Cyrus had forgotten where he lived, and said, Just go.  Cyrus looked at his father one more time, blinked, and then turned on his heels and simply left.  Since the day he was born this had been the relationship with his father.  Granted, Cyrus never tried to exactly improve it, hell he egged the aging man on half the time, but his father did little to try and see things his son's way, so this was life.  

[/end]

Words: 1507
Needed: 1500

Lots of Jutsu:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Zen

Flashback/Training/Lollapalooza Shebangbang Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flashback/Training/Lollapalooza Shebangbang   Flashback/Training/Lollapalooza Shebangbang Icon_minitime24th September 2013, 12:07 am

if your a ninja i believe you still start with their starters so you don't have to train them. Its all approved though
Back to top Go down

Flashback/Training/Lollapalooza Shebangbang
Page 1 of 1