Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

First True Fight

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

First True Fight - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:47 am

Awh your cute. by the way we heard your proclamation of revenge don't worry kid it's perfectly normal to hate this place. Perhaps one day you'll be able to tear through the 1st Division but remember there are 5 divisions and..heh kid the monsters that lurk in the last division, let's just say your 100 years to early to even think about taking them down. Miranda said in a cheery voice as the wall would open a bit and a bag of money would come out of the slot. She would pick it up and throw it to Roxas while pointing towards the exit. See you later kid, I'll be awaiting the next time you try your luck at The Pits.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

First True Fight - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First True Fight   First True Fight - Page 5 Icon_minitime20th September 2013, 10:51 am

Roxas caught the money and headed for the exit. He knew he was too weak now. But he never spoke how long it would be till then. He would see this place crumble one day, or die trying. But before that he needed to gather a small army to take this place down. And with those final thoughts he left the underground world for the peaceful one above.

Exit
Back to top Go down

First True Fight
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5