Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team Alpha trainning

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Team Alpha trainning Empty
PostSubject: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime3rd September 2013, 3:00 pm

Akuchi was there sitting down and meditating, This was his first time 'mind diving" and after seeing his dad do it so many times he finally realized why he liked it so much, the tranquility and peace one had when scanning through their own memory's. He could do anything over rewind it fast forward at with a simple thought he knew this was a simple technique but he also supposed everyone acted this way their first time training this deep into the clans arsenal. The one down fall about mind dive was that in his mind Akuchi as not aware off his outside surroundings..a perfect example would be his roomates showing up, Akuchi would simple look stiff as a log meditating with his legs crossed over and hands within his lap.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime3rd September 2013, 3:34 pm

Raizen would walk into his room seeing the same boy from his adventure earlier meditating on what seemed to be his bed as he had came thru the door he could feel him there however his lightning aura would make sure of that as he Sat upon his bed he'd look over to the boy something intrigued him about akuchi he just couldn't tell what however being the guy he was he'd start the combo so your akuchi care to tell me of yourself?
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime3rd September 2013, 3:47 pm

Akuchi did not move his eye's under the lids seemed to be moving but his body remained still he was deep within his mind now looking back as far when his grandfather was alive Obiso Denkou, He was trying to project his memory's at the moment and it seemed it would work quicker than he thought cause with a gasp Akuchi woke up his eye's forming a holograph within the room.

~Memory Flash~
As i told you before im not teaching you Raikeshi until you reach chuunin level The holograph showed a elderly white haired man with the denkou clan robes and anyone from the denkou clan would recognize him as the fifth yamikage's son Obito denkou the lupin thunder. I don't need any bubajustu anyway old man! Akuchi said, he was about 7 very young his hair though was long and white showing he in fact had got his hair color changed every know in then from it's original white color from his denkou blood.

~End Memory Flash~

Akuchi's eye's turned to normal and he looked at Raizen with a small stare before forming a smile, Sorry was getting a little training done, seems we are roommates
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime3rd September 2013, 6:05 pm

Raizen's eyes would faze out as he went over the seals for his jutsu of his own design as the lightning began to pop in his hand slowly he'd look as the boy finished what he thought was an explanation yeah it would seem like that. So are you from a clan or a village of anysort?he asked as his chakra formed a white lightning saber after several minutes of build yo not bad Popz not bad he'd say admiring the jutsu as he did so, as if he was talking to his great-pop pop he released the jutsu the the 6inch long lightning saber dispersing

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 12:00 pm

I am from Hakagakure i moved from kaos when i was younger to live with my father in his clan village with my mom, Denkou and Tamanegi are the clan bloods that run through my body. My Great Great Grandpa was Obito Denkou the fifth yamikage, My dad was the Memory reaper Akuchi Tamanegi Akuchi said chucling a little bit as both were clan heads his family was quite heavy on the Legendary Shinobi side. He gazed over the technique that the boy made it was bright the white lightning hurt Akuchi's eye somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 8:25 pm

Raizen would rise from his bed wanting to train severely now the boys words had not gotten a physical reaction but Raizen's mental take of it was exactly as his mother said if akuchi knew his history then he'd also know that obito was in fact the kage of kaos but also had a slightly older twin brother. Named raiku this was Raizen's great grandpa as he'd leave the room he say I'm going to train some more ....stepping outta the room he'd head to train and sharpen his skills by adding jutsu to his aresenal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime9th September 2013, 12:50 pm

Let me join you Akuchi said jumping up and following Raizen placing one hand within his pocket and in his other his hand blade was spinning on hi finger.You don't mind allowing me to try some techniques on you? Akuchi said tilting his head to look at Raizen.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime9th September 2013, 2:15 pm

Raizen would turn to akuchi and motion him to come as he walked off he'd adjust the katana on his back and continue walking upon arriving in the arena he'd turn to akuchi and wait for him to be ready releasing both aura's he'd wait for his move at this stage he wasn't much of an attacker but he'd soon change that

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime9th September 2013, 2:28 pm

Akuchi would crack a few bones then take off forward at Raizen D rank speeds his hands free and blade's away he would stop 7 feet away from raizen pointing at his chest the energy sent forward would hurt dealing D rank damage. Akuchi then would accelerate to C rank speeds to jump into the air spinning over raizen and jumping mid air pulling out his blade'sLet's go cousin. Akuchi had summed up the thought in his mind Raizen had to be his cousin cause he was a denkou and it would be good to practice against someone off a clan with skill.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime9th September 2013, 4:44 pm

As akuchi would charge towards him Raizen's static aura would allow him to feel the movements even if he was too fast which at present wasn't the case as the blast was fired at him his first reaction would kick in and dodging the blast with ease his muscles would surge he'd redirect himself towards akuchi moving at bullet release speeds first charging a kunai with his chakra and launching it at him wit extreme accuracy he'd attempt to get closer upon doing so a swift slash of his katana would follow not to kill but to at the most slightly cut him if he indeed was his cousin then he would be profficient in close combat as he was or could at least dodge come akuchi do your worst he would say afterwards awaiting to see if he simply yield or fight back

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 7:26 pm

Akuchi would simply sidestep the thrown kunai his reaction speed far greater. Then with a lift of both his hands which held his dual samurai weapon's he stopped the attempt to slice him then he would move his left foot attempting to trip Raizen as he jumped back releasing black blood from his pore's which would cover his blade's and akuchi would rush back in at C rank speeds in order to swing twice, first a upward diagonal slash from his right hand with the other punching toward raizen's blade in order to disrupt the justu covering it stopping it thanks to the black blood.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 12:40 pm

Raizen smiled despite being able to dodge the first kunai he would indeed have a plan of action as his attack was blocked or so it seemed as having blocked the sword and not the force from his will power sorry but there's no chakra for you to absorb there akuchi. as his body would surge with electricity disappearing from in front of the blow's with crashing ground speeds he'd come back into sight some 15 feet away he would begin forming handseals as his chakra began pooling into his hand the lightning began to crackle around his body at first then as he would focus more his hand he would take of again this time at the same speed upon reaching him he'd swing his fist at him tho it no longer was surging but as he planted his foot on the ground the electricity would explode aiming to sweep akuchi from his feet due to the Shockwaves close proximity

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 4:15 pm

Akuchi would be hit with the fist but the electricity would do nothing at all just fizzle away upon contact with his skin, Giving Akuchi the opening too jump back throwing a kunai at Raizen while giving himself some room to breath. Your moving pretty fast i can barely keep up with you Akuchi said gripping his blades as he grinnedBut touching me was not smart Akuchi would alter Raizen's memory and this is what he would change the last five post Raizen would recall being outclassed my Akuchi in every area speed strength everything it would give the boy a false sense making him think it was pointless to fight when actually he had the upper hand at the moment thanks to his speed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 6:02 pm

Raizen would be struck by the technique altering his memory for the moment his movement would cease as he looked at akuchi putting his sword back into his sheath he'd turn an generally walk away afterwards feeling the fight was unfufilling and now unnecessary he'd turn his head to akuchi slightly good match.... Later his pride showing as he walked off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 6:58 pm

Wait, Raizen Akuchi said running in front off him and holding his hand out for a shake, How would you like to be my best friend, as well as my rival? Akuchi said sternly waiting for Raizen's response. It was somewhat dirty to alter his memory but his pride set in and Raizen was great fighter.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime20th September 2013, 7:32 am

Raizen would stop and turn back to him halfway your family you don't have to ask... The point of this battle wasn't to cause harm to you as you see with my sword and the other attack I wasn't going all out... It was to see if you indeed were who you claimed to be..judging you prior actions and movement your are infact a clansmen of mine he'd say his voice giving off a calming tone in the huge changing arena he'd extend his hand to him forcing his aura to dissipate so to not electrocute him afterwards he'd head back to his room to study and develop his techniques maybe once we graduate it might be good for us to join an elite group if you join my village...such as being Hunters or jonin like our grandfathers the flash twins. the last words would echo through akuchi's head as Raizen left
(exits)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime20th September 2013, 3:36 pm

Exit
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime20th September 2013, 4:35 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Alpha trainning   Team Alpha trainning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Alpha trainning
Page 1 of 1