Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Psi-Cat Bonding

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 5:10 pm

Yvette nodded before she looked around and spotted a tree in the distance, and would get into her stance as she prepared herself for the attack. I'm going to use Flickering Disgrace so hold on tight as I'll be moving quite fast, once you see the tree jump off and you should collide with it at high speed triggering your detonation, your mini's don't give you pain feedback so it should be fine, and a useful technique once you and Aura have used your combo on the field so that instead of the usual desummoning you can still fight. she said waiting for Rouge to signal if she understood or would like to ask any questions concerning it.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 5:30 pm

Rouge gave a nod and ready'd herself what she had to do was clear and it seemed all worked out pretty well, she had no doubt this test run would be a success she could hurry through it and get aura here to try the next part off it or she hoped so at least.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 5:44 pm

Yvette would utilize Flickering Disgrace rapidly accelerating and to anyone watching it would seem as if she passed through the tree while rapidly unsheathing Reinosha before slashing at it as she made her way through. She would land behind it before sheathing her blade before looking back to see if Rouge was successful if she was then it would result in an A-rank explosion of wind which would tear apart the tree if she wasn't well then both of them would be on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 9:13 pm

"OYY!! OYY! Master...  your too relaxed.  But maybe you should be, im here for you...afterall... "   Rouge proudly storms the scene acting all proud, with her head high.  She then goes over to Yvettes hands and rubs her small head in it. "Ill grow up someday, and when i do, hopefully im the only one you need to summon.  Its ok though, theyll get jealous, but im the big sister. Someone has to take point...right?"  Rouge then  yawns and looks around all alert, with a serious face that some might even say thats cute. "So, who am i gonna put the paws on today?"

Back to the jutsu

Rouge jumps off along with her mini closes of herself, but they all failed on making the tree explode and falls down with a thud. She then growls for a bit and turns back to Yvette. "I wasnt ready yet, lets do it again!"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 9:47 pm

Hmm..yeah the vision is, rather difficult to comprehend in real time, considering I move faster than you, my advice when you see the tree jump and by the time that occurs you'll probably end up colliding with the target in time to explode. Yvette said before walking back to where both of the Chibi Rouge's were and would wait until they hopped back on her shoulder so that they could try again.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 9:54 pm

Rouge jumps on her shoulder and then makes a fierce but very small and baby like growl. "Lets do this, ilkl get it right this time. Bout to show you what im made of! Comeon Master!! Lets go!" Rouge was pumped, not about to fail this time. She wasnt going to embarass herself twice in a row, and took her master's words very seriously. It was a good tip, she was going to put it to good use.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 9:57 pm

Yvette nodded before she launched forward once again at high speeds this time at another tree slicing it as she passed through it and she would shealth Reinosha while looking back to see if Rouge was able to land her chibi rouge's correctly. If she did then that was that and she could relax while Yvette bonded with her if not they would have one more try to land it lest risk Yvette fainting. Hmm, did you see it this time? Yvette thought to herself expecting the splintered wreckage of the tree considering it would be caught in an A-rank explosion of wind.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 10:05 pm

The technique was sucessful, and an A-rank explosion of wind which would tear apart the tree through the combined efforts of Rouge and Yvette. " Thats what im talking about, we destroyed that thing. I mean, i kind of ...well..liked the tree because i ran out of new things to scratch on back home. But that was totally cool with what we did here, we make the perfect team! Wait till i tell the others about this, they will be so jealous!"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 10:26 pm

I'm glad. Considering you helped me out would you like a reward of some sort. Yvette said as she would walk to another tree and would sink down to the ground and rest, she didn't like overusing Flickering Disgrace, she didn't really have a lot of blood and using it in rapid succession just ended up making her faint, which wasn't fun at all.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 10:38 pm

"My reward... yes.. if you could listen to my request! Ok! You have to speak loud with your chest, thats why im yelling!" Rouge says with her small but fiesty voice. "Well, i would want you to take a break! My reward is making sure my master is well rested, you been working really hard lately. And you dont look too good..." Rouge then licks her hand slightly. "Well anyway.. its ok to faint... im guarding you... so rest easy! I'm the best!!" Rouge then looks at Yvette with a wink and prowls around her like a lion protecting their territory. The whole altercation was cute in its own right, but all Rouge wanted was to make sure Yvette was doing ok.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 11:13 pm

I see. Yvette said before closing her eyes and thinking about Rouge's words and nodding with a smile which was hidden under her scarf. She would open her eyes before petting Rouge she supposed she could honor her summons request for this time however she couldn't slack off indefinitely as she had to keep moving forward. I'll rest for now, thank you Rouge. So tell me about yourself besides the fact that I know your crushing on Aura. she said with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 11:18 pm

"Wh-Wha- What are you saying?!! Thats crazy talk i dont like.... i dont...like aura! " Rouge says sas she rolls her eyes, but contains a blush that could be seen due to her light skin. "Anyway! I like to go outside and play! Adventure is more like it, climbing trees, attempting to fly even higher than i can with these wings. In any case, you could say i am in a rush to grow up, but not to be like old people..seesh *brrr* ...what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 12:02 am

Heh, mmkay whatever you say. Yvette said with another snicker before listening to the rest of what Rouge had to say, she would nod before taking a moment to think of her answer. I like to meditate, I don't like to stand out and prefer to blend in with a crowd and remain anonymous to that end I don't like making noise and prefer peace and quiet. she said finishing up with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 12:09 am

"Peace and quiet? Well that could be good sometimes when i take my catnaps. But, that doesnt mean that you dont have to be the life of the party. Good looks dont come sheep, you and me both know it sister! Ahh its so hard to be beautiful sometimes. " Rouge shakes her head in a depressed motion, but she was joking mostly. Looking back at Yvette with a smile. "But hey, its always good to have some fun and hang with friends!"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 12:21 am

Friends..huh. I suppose I have you and the rest of the kittens as friends, other than that, I don't have any. Pathetic huh. Yvette said with a sad smile before curling her small legs inwards and leaning forward to rest her head on her knees. I can't...trust shinobi. They fight for things as petty as villages, they don't fight no they don't even kill for bonds. Just because it's duty and some say they do it to protect everyone but that's a lie. I..I want to go out into the world and make friends because they actually want to be around me not because it is convenient to be friends with the people who kill for the same employer.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 12:29 am

“But are you sure that’s how it is? The new generation changes their thought process, even though people try to uphold their own values and thought process. Not everyone is the same, maybe they are here for their own reasons. Maybe they are trying to enjoy highschool, I wish I had a kitten highschool to play in, its just a vast area with grownups babysitting. But hey master, if you say theyre jerks, theyre jerks…. But.. it doesn’t hurt to try right? As small as I am….” Rouge then has a cheerful smile on her face.” I have to be brave for you, and protect you! No matter how spooky it gets, maybe its another way to be brave by making new friends… it can get scary, but you tried, and its much easier to move on knowing that you did…that’s why im not talking to aura until im ready!” Rouge spilled the beans and blushed instantly once again! “ Forget I said that! Ok! >.>” Rouge then jumps on yvettes shoulder once more. “ But hey! Were your friends no matter what, so if you do make new ones.. just don’t forget about me…. Because ill miss you a lot. “
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 12:44 am

Thanks Rouge, and don't worry I won't tell her, you two will make a cute couple though. she said with a smile which was hidden under her scarf, she would sigh before petting Rouge again. I won't forget you. You guys are more than just friends anyways, your more like family and I don't forget family. Ever. she said firmly making sure that their eyes met as she was deadly serious thinking back on her grandfather, her parents even what she could read about her ancestor Devin, no that was the whole reason why she was how she was, family was the most important thing in the world to her.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 12:48 am

"Alright! Thanks for keeping my secret! See...you know what it means to be a true friend already. Its definately their loss if they dont have someone like you around. " Rouge then starts to lick herself and yawns. "Hmm... i guess i was a little hungry afterall..but breaktimes over. How are you feeling now Yvette?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 1:20 am

I feel much better. Thank you for this. It was an enjoyable talk I'll be looking forward to having this again. she said before slowly standing up and stretching her body as she had been sitting for a bit too long so she had got a bit stiff. I probably have to get to class now, next time when I'm training Aura if you like, I can summon you as well. she said with a smirk looking at the kitten before waiting for her to reverse summon back.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 1:24 am

"Ummm..hmm... ahh that sounds great..... ehhh..Ahem! Later! Tell me about class ok?! Is the cafateria food really selling only sloppy joe? And i would write to you but i only have paws!" Rouge then vanished with a blushing look on her face, going back to where she was before.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th October 2013, 1:40 am

Technique Trained
Name: Combination Art: Rouge Flickering Disgrace
Classification: Combination Technique
Class: Offensive
Range: Short

Description: Rouge first starts this technique by splitting into her Chibi Rouge technique with two of them hopping on Yvette's shoulders as she unsheathes her blade before utilizing Flickering Disgrace. As she appears to pass through the opponent while slashing the Chibi Rouges jump off and collide with the opponent before they both detonate as Yvette emerges from behind the opponent. This technique occurs at high speed however can be read by A-rank Reaction tiers or if the opponent possesses B-rank speed tiers with a B-rank or above sensory technique. However if they don't Yvette sheaths her sword in front of her face not even looking back as the opponent sustains B-rank slicing damage and is consumed in an A-rank explosion of wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psi-Cat Bonding
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3