Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Psi-Cat Bonding

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rain

Rain

Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th September 2013, 9:03 pm

Looks like someones not going to get summoned again. Kite murmured snidely as he strutted past Jynx. A slight smirk on his face appeared to Jynx's dismay. Now rather upset with the situation Jynx huffed. Fine what would you like me to do? Oh great summoner. She whispered the oh great summoner part under her breath. She'd rather not be stuck watching everyone else get summoned, that wouldn't look so good. Kite put a little distance between himself and Yvette and took a deep breath. It's been a while one sec. Opening his mouth he let out a great torrent of chakra infused water. Then, following Yvette's instruction, Kite used his Sticky Water Fang Bullet. The attack was aimed directly at Yvette.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 12:25 am

If you can electrify the water with any lightning release technique you know that would be perfect. Yvette said without turning around and she would nod at Kite's comment before she heard the sploshing of water before her danger sense went off and she would body flicker three times in rapid succession the first to sidestep the water drill the second so that she could run opposite it while unsheathing Reinōsha and cutting her hand to utilize Nen and the third to slice at the water while moving in the opposite direction causing it to split apart and coil around her blade before she would swing outward and send a crescent of water careening downwards. She would flick her blade before sheathing it again as she would stare at Kite before deciding as of now that would be ineffective in combat the set up took too long and she wasn't able to direct the water how she wanted to her basic sword strike was just too weak.

Okay I won't be able to do that yet..however I have noticed something else which would work, your sticky water is difficult to walk on right? It's perfect, as I don't have to touch the ground to run. So...Jynx how about electrifying the pool while I try something else Yvette said as she body flickered next to the two kittens near the pool of sticky liquid.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 1:23 am

The pair simply watched Yvette work her magic body flickering around the area like there was no tomorrow. Neat. Kite was rather impressed with what he saw, Jynx on the other hand tried to hide her interest in the new summoner. Alright, I suppose that shouldn't be too hard. With that said Jynx did what was requested from her, and soon she had the entire puddle of sticky water electrified.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 2:11 am

Yvette gave another hidden smile due to their comment her scarf hiding all but her eyes but anyone who was perceptive enough could see she was slightly happy at Kite's interest in her technique. Once the water was electrified she would dash forward while unsheathing her blade once more and using her still cut hand to drip blood on it. It would turn orange and she would point it downward as she ran using her psionic release chakra to run about an inch above the water surface while the blade parted the water behind her as some coiled around it. She would vanish with another body flicker before slicing at a tree causing it to splinter and get ripped apart while the bottom half would be coated by a sticky film of the water. If one looked closely some of the bark was blackened from the electricity which coursed through her blade and Yvette would smirk before wiping her blade off and walking back to the kittens. She would sheathe it as Aura ran up to her before jumping on her shoulder now that she knew the training was complete.

Thank you for your assistance, let it not be said that I am a slave driver..what would you two like as a reward?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 2:30 am

The two watched in awe as Yvette destroyed a tree with one swing of her blade. This summoner was interesting to say the least. After she said something about a reward the two took a second to think about. A book. I'd like to have one something interesting, but not too dull. She then began to groom herself waiting for Kite to pick his reward so she could receive hers and leave. Fireworks and catnip. his decision was final he already knew what he'd do with the items, but that was his secret.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime6th September 2013, 9:01 pm

For Jynx she had something interesting and would pull out a book well a journal more specifically she had nicked from a safe in her beloved mothers room. It was written by a Lex Arashi it didn't take more than a couple of pages for her to realize it was a journal by her grandfather, however the title wasn't about him it was about someone called Devin detailing her exploits while imprisoned up to her death, it was a grim read and it was one of the reasons why Yvette hated shinobi and more importantly shinobi from Ibara and even more than that the members of the Arashi clan which were in said village. She could never forgive them for what they did and had read the journal a couple of times so she had no more use for it, rather she did value it greatly but the Cat's had been kept in the dark and by giving it to Jynx perhaps they could know of what happened to her Great Grandmother. She would body flicker away locating the cat nip was easy another trip to the librarian, fireworks...was difficult but she eventually found some for the Shogun's birthday celebration or something like that.

She would body flicker again before dropping the small amount of fireworks she could carry and the catnip near Kite and handing the book to Jynx. There you are.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 8:04 pm

Jynx and Kite waited paitently for their earned rewards, the two not saying a word to each other. Kite really didn't feel like hearing her, and Jynx felt that Kite wasn't work the brain cells needed to even attempt a witty quip. Her attitude was of course coming from his earlier comment. As Yvette gave the pair their requested Items Kite immediately leapt on his. Thanks! and like that he was gone in a puff of smoke. Jynx flipped through the Journal a bit realizing rather quickly that it was a Journal. This seems rather...personal, are you sure? Jynx was a fan of books, but to be given a personal journal? That was something that rarely happened, and when it did one needed to tread carefully with the information they obtained from the journals. After all she wasn't an entire ass.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 8:29 pm

Yes. Perhaps it will help you understand me better, and why I'm like this. When your done...please see that it gets to the right person. I feel that..in order to bridge a relationship with the Cat Pride, this needs to be known. Yvette said crouching a bit and considering her small frame she was only about a couple of inches above eye level of Jynx. After all, it was fun, arguing like that, I don't talk to a lot of people and hold things in, it's nice to let it out..occasionally. she said with another hidden smile before she would shift and close her eyes as she began to meditate.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th September 2013, 9:24 pm

Yes, well you weren't that bad at it. Just watch those quips of yours, someone with a thinner skin might have abandoned you. I will see to it this journal is given to just the right person, you have nothing to fear. Jynx said all this with her nose already in the book taking the information and adding it to her already vast library of knowledge. She than followed her fellow kitten and disappeared in a puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 12:09 pm

Name: Combination Art: Flickering Fang Disgrace
Classification: Combination Technique
Class: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid

Description: Kite starts this technique off by using Water Release: Sticky Water Fang Bullet when near a source of water or Starch Syrup Capture Field is already active Yvette unsheathes Reinōsha before using Flickering Disgrace while swinging up and intersecting paths with Water Release: Sticky Water Fang Bullet which is moving at crashing ground speeds. This results in a haze effect as the sticky liquid is disrupted before changed into an arc which can be seen by A-rank reaction tiers or if the opponent possesses B-rank reaction tiers with B-rank speed. The arc deals physical slicing damage equal to an A-rank as the slash, the liquid is focused into a thin trail, can be used to sever limbs off of opponents. When cut the wound does not bleed due to the sticky film covering it which holds it open preventing it from being healed naturally.

---------------------------------------------------

Once again Yvette found herself in her training ground and would finish meditating as she had recently learned a new technique and wished to put it to use, she would get up off the ground and pick up Reinosha before placing it on her hip as normal in its harness. She would channel chakra to her summoning tattoo before a plume of smoke would appear about five feet away from her as she needed one of the kittens to help her with something. She had met kite before in the last training session and had noticed potential in them teaming up but she lacked a fast enough slash for it to work now however, she had just the thing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 12:21 pm

Kite had a thought in the back of his head from long ago, back when he first met Yvette. Just how smart was she? Or rather how much of an idiot was this human? Kite appeared from the smoke sitting straight up on his four paws. His twin tails spread out as if waving in the air and his front left paw was lifted up slightly as if starting to take a step, but one thing was off. He wasn't moving at all. His tail frozen in place, his paw locked in position. A straight face molded so perfectly with his half open eyes locked straight a head. It seemed as though the small cat wasn't even breathing, all most as if he was made of stone.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 12:30 pm

Yvette saw Kite attempt to move before he would suddenly stop moving causing her to pause and walk towards him before attempting to place her hand on his head to Kai him out of a binding genjutsu if he was in one as she herself was unable to be affected by them. She wondered what was going on though but did not voice her opinion she did take things a bit to seriously though it did cross her secondary mind that he was possibly playing tricks on her.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 12:37 pm

She can't be serious can she? Kite thought to himself as he struggled to hold still as the surge of chakra rushed through him. The hairs along his spine flicked up before slowly laying back down. Kite gritted his teeth holding as perfectly still as he could, but it was to no success. "MEO-what the heck." Kite said finally jumping up and shaking his entire body trying to rid himself of the awkward feeling of having another person's chakra surge through him. "Was that entirely needed..." Kite said sitting down and rolling his neck a bit to ease some of the feeling away. Slowly he opened his eyes as his twin tails whipped at the air behind him. From the side of his left eye he looked over at Yvette. "More importantly was it so important that you bring me out today of all days?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 1:10 pm

You seemed like you were under the effects of a binding technique. Besides even if you weren't there is no harm in that technique. Yvette replied simply before stepping back a bit and looking at Kite having thought of what she wanted to accomplish today. I want to try the same thing we did last time just without Jynx this time, I've learned something new and I think it'll work this time. If you help you'll get a reward same as before. she said calmly waiting for the kittens response and hoping he would co-operate without much fuss as she was still working on bridging and effective relationship with her summons so far only Aura liked her.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 1:28 pm

Kite closed his eyes as if taking in the world around him as Yvette spoke to him. He didn't mind Yvette in the least. Training was all ways more fun with more than one person. Most of the time at least. "I see I see. So..." Kite said standing up on all fours and arching his back before turning to walk closer to Yvette. His twin tails kicked at the air behind him as he bounced around Yvette's feet. "How do we want to begin today's fun time?" He said brushing up against her leg letting his tail gently wrap around Yvette's leg as he took place to her left. Her let out a long purr trying to think back to their last training. Yvette was looking for assistance that only he could provide here. Perhaps a water ability.

O.O.C. I did not read the last training session so take the lead here so I wont do to much contradictions in character.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 1:38 pm

Alright thank you. I'll need you to create a pond of water like before and then follow up with the Sticky Water Fang Bullet however unlike before don't aim it at me aim it at that tree over there. Devin said before smiling at Kite's show of affection albeit it being hidden under her scarf. She would wait till he was done before skipping backward at swift release speeds before channeling Psionic chakra to her feet so that she would float and she would grip Reinosha as she waited for Kite to do his thing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 2:34 pm

"Meh..." Kite said walking a few paces in front of Yvette. "Master has some obsession with kitty puke...have to remember that..." Kite said with a laugh before channeling chakra into his mouth. Quickly the small cat let a fountain erupt from his mouth and spread a liquid out across the ground. Kite smacked his lips as if a bad taste was left lingering in his mouth as he turned his head around to look at Yvette with a sly smile. "Well master...does this do it for you." Kite said with a laugh before turning back to let three water fangs erupt from the water he had spilt onto the ground. The three fangs moved sharply at the tree perfectly on target.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th September 2013, 4:31 pm

Yvette nodded before she rapidly increased in speed and would slash at one of the water fang bullet's before slashing at a second one and finally slashing at the third each one of them releasing crescents which moved through the air at unseen speeds before leaving gouges in the ground where they collided. So...it worked. Yvette said before stumbling but catching herself by using her sword sheath to stab the ground. Tch..I overexerted myself, I'm going to need to limit the number of times I do that. she said before looking at Kite.

Just give me a minute to rest and I'll be able to get you your reward for helping me, thank you very much Kite, this will help me in the long run.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 9:12 am

"Ha...this'll help you all right." Kite said walking off his sticky water spread out on the ground. With each step the small black cat picked his paws up as high as possible, and pranced across the ground to get off the water. He was fine with water, and he couldn't be trapped in his own sticky water but it was a bit off putting to lay down in what in reality is nothing but kitty vomit. Now several meters from Yvette, just out side of the sticky water, Kite let out a low purr as he relaxed again. "What you really mean to say is something along the lines of 'O master Kite, I worship the ground at your feet each and everytime you save me.'" Kite said with a snicker. He paced around the area laughing as other thoughts floated through his mind.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th September 2013, 9:32 am

Okay, sure. Yvette said blinking as she smirked under her scarf at her summons antics. She would look at the sky before blanching as she realized that she was late for class she would want to take off however she needed to tell Kite first. I'm late for class kite your going to need to head out no worries I'll get you double the reward next time I see you but I really have to go and I can't bring you into class with me. she said quickly before she would suddenly body flicker away leaving Kite to his own devices.

OOC: Your the last post.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st September 2013, 6:32 pm

Kite gave a slightly mad glare as Yvette charged away. The urges was all most to much for him. Not only had she suddenly summoned him to this place to simply train, but now she rushed off leaving him alone. What's more no reward this time. Promises of double the reward next time, didn't interest him. "Starting to dislike this one." Kite mumbled before disappearing to return to his world.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 2:56 pm

Yvette was meditating with her legs crossed as usual and would stay absolutely still for about ten minutes before she was brought out of her meditative state. She would slowly open her eyes before channeling chakra into her summoning tattoo and a poof of smoke later a golden winged lion cub would emerge from the smoke. Hello Rouge I need your help with something. Will you assist me? Yvette said her voice in it's usual low tone, she would wait for Rouge's answer before getting up from the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 3:04 pm

Aura, i been looking for you Rouge said running toward another kitten with a somewhat happy expression before poof and she was sitting before Yvette licking it's paw as she spoke. Guess i have no choice The kitten said looking around for any enemy's and since their was none it meant training so she simply waited for instructions.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 3:57 pm

I suppose. Alright, Aura has been informing me that you are able to preform a combination technique with her correct? I wish to use your splitting technique in combination with one of my own techniques to deal damage to them. Perhaps if you could split and have two of them jump on my shoulders as I prepare my technique? Yvette said as she got up and would stretch a bit as her body was stiff from meditating for so long, it was calming but not practical when she wished to preform physical activities right after besides the obvious calm she felt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th October 2013, 4:05 pm

Rouge gave a nod and with a small amount off focus she began dividing into five smaller versions off herself it took only a second and then two hoped up onto yvette's  shoulders as asked and waited for further instructions, it was always interesting learning technique's with yvette so rouge simply gave a purr as she waited and was now focused on her two smaller version's off her self ready to give her best in learning this combination technique.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psi-Cat Bonding   Psi-Cat Bonding - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psi-Cat Bonding
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next