Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Change in the Wind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mist

Mist

A Change in the Wind Empty
PostSubject: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime18th July 2013, 7:21 pm

Tayuya sat on the beach that was high above Dipugakure. It was the same beach her sensei, Hatarou Shinu, had taught her for the first few times back when she was a genin. She felt happy in this place, happy to look back at what she was and what she had become. Things had seemed to go well, despite the chakra beast attacks, the village recovered, people were living normally again. A large breeze blew through the beach and she breathed it in, enjoying every second of the fresh, ocean air.

Tayuya was here for a reason, she had asked Hatarou to meet her here. She had a favor to ask of him, she wasn't sure how he would respond though, so it would be a bit awkward to ask, especially if he said no. She had been thinking about her future lately, but mainly about the future of Dipugakure itself, she wanted to help it... but she needed help.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime21st July 2013, 1:02 am

The sand would than burst up as a humanoid sand monster thing and let out a deathly wail. And as this sand monster fully emerged from the ground, the sand fell off this beast and it was just Hatarou yawning. He waved and looked at his maturing student and smiled. "Hello, I'm here! What did you call me for?" He asked eagerly as it was strange that he be invited anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime21st July 2013, 1:24 am

Tayuya straightened herself up when he arrived, trying to look more business like, but... this was Hatarou she was talking to, she had no need to be like that. Tayuya loosened up a little and smiled when he spoke to her. She took a deep breath before speaking, as she wasn't sure how to word it all. "Hello Sensei! It's great to see you!" she paused, "I've been thinking about my future lately, but more so about the future of Dipu. With it being my hometown its difficult pointing out it's faults, but sadly they are there. Dipugakure has dropped below the other villages in strength, this puts us at a bad disadvantage, especially with the new villages that have been appearing. Being one of the main villages we need to step up, we don't want one of the minors growing more powerful than us. Right now Dipu is nothing compared to Ibaragakure, it's strength has become more profound than ever before." Tayuya stopped talking for a moment to gather her thoughts and her breath.

"I want to help Dipu, help it recover from the massive tolls we took from the chakra beast attack, and to make the village stronger. I can't do it alone though, and I need your help. Your a Shinu, and I've been observing your clan for sometime now, your daughter is my best friend, so I've seen firsthand the Shinu's capabilities. I believe with the right amount of dedication, the Shinu can build an army of powerful creatures, this will greatly increase our numbers and power. Also, your wife is a Naito, correct? I was thinking maybe you could talk to her about creating some weapons for those in Dipugakure, specials ones with great power. This could be another great advantage for Dipu." another pause and a moment of silence followed this, she was about to ask the question she had been concerned about the answer to.

"I know this is alot to swallow right now, but I wanted to ask you... I want to become the Abisukage, as a Jonin there is only so much I can do for the village, but I'm not experienced enough yet, I still need to become a Sannin. For now I'd like to begin raising my own small army of pets for Dipugakure... In other words, will you teach me the techniques of the Shinu, I'd like to become one... It would also strengthen the relationship between our clans, a strong relationship between the clans of the village is essential for strengthening the village itself." she finished at last. Tayuya swallowed, her mouth was dry after speaking so much. All she could do now was stand there and wait for his response.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime21st July 2013, 1:53 am

Hatarou sighed... He had to accept what she saying had truths to them. He scratched his neck as she waited for her to finish... You know... When we were attacked, we were easily the most damaged village back than... We lost to much... I know I should've done something but helping the village return to normal has been a long trip... We've recently just gotten back to normal... Now... Sure... He said abruptly as he closed his eyes and formed a bench of sand and took a seat. Your cause is noble, so why not... I'll talk to Sava... I realized it myself, just me alone, I could easily create an army... Savannah could easily reforge our lost weaponry... I guess it's just a case of to much to do no real time... He gave out another sigh. So you wish to learn Shinu arts... Why not! The techniques be simple and you know I care for you as my own, it won't take long, I suppose... He looked up toward the sky and just took in a deep breath. We can discuss this army and armory as well, whatever happens I guess...
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime21st July 2013, 1:58 am

Hearing his words she let out a sigh of relief, her shoulders dropped and she instantly looked revitalized, like a huge weight had been lifted off her shoulders. "It is... refreshing to hear that. I'm glad I'm not alone in this. Before you teach me anything Shinu related, how about a quick spar? Except this time I want to fight you at 100%. I'm ready for it." she said with a grin. "Don't worry about hurting me either, Colado helped me condition my body to take hits well beyond what is survivable by a normal person." she added.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime21st July 2013, 2:14 am

100%? If you insist... Hatarou got up and walked into the water, he had his sand merge with the beach long ago. Treading onto the surface, he turned to the girl and gave an empty look on his face, probably the coldest face he had ever given her. Will you let an old man have the first turn... the water around Hatarou spun around him and started forming a dome with only him at the center with enough walk space for him and 3 others. The dome would grow and encompass the whole area. Hatarou just looked at Tayuya and would wait for her next move. He reached into his pocket and placed two orbs down as his bake manifested next to Him waiting.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime21st July 2013, 2:28 am

Tayuya smiled as she removed the bracelet he had given her so many years ago. "Only of course... Don't underestimate me Sensei, I've matured greatly since we first trained here together." she said to him ambitiously, "Are you prepared to see the fruits of my labor?" she added as she formed a skintight mask around her face that allowed her to breath under the water. She simply stood there as she raised her hands, every inch she raised her hands the temperature seemed to take a massive drop, until it was insanely cold. Finally, once reaching the absolute low of the temperature, she dug her heel into the ground and then pushed off, traveling at Blinding Light speeds. As she moved she headed towards him and raised her leg, gliding it to the side of her. Upon reaching Hatarou she would send a kick at S-rank speeds with S-rank strength directly towards his leg. While this was a very strong kick, it would have a secondary effect, causing his leg to freeze over slightly on the inside, this coupled with the intense temperature outside with have a devastating effect on his speed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime21st July 2013, 2:51 am

Oooh she was fast, he could barely keep up, and before you knew it she had hit him with a kick to the leg. Hatarou would grit his teeth as his body absorbed the hit and than the orb underneath bursted open and Jaime the Lamia had already started to coil around the girl and would let the squeeze on the girl. The second orb bursted at the same time as Jaime's, Kokya was there and would fire off a small cross of fire which would hit the close range girl. Hatarou sighed as he could feel his leg becoming more and more numb.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime21st July 2013, 3:06 am

As the creatures attempted to coil around her, her ice sprang up to cover her legs in spikes, if they continued they would be impaling themselves on the ice spikes. From the close range the ice spikes only grew outwards, towards Hat. Tayuya pulled out a red egg that would absorb the fire attack into itself and then she put it away quickly. From the close range Tayuya's iced over hand would begi to chatter with great energy, she then drove it forward toward's Hatarou at S-rank speeds. She knew it would break through almost any defense he put up, and dodging was out of the question for him.

Cryo Count: 7

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime21st July 2013, 3:28 am

The creatures were desummoned as quickly as they were summoned by bake. Hatarou was "Impaled" as Tayuya had chidori'd her old sensei. Was this it, the passing of the torch, worst of all it was written in blood. Ok nah, Hatarou ditched that carcass long ago. He would crawl up at the beach at the edge of his dome. Now Tayuya was pleasantly attached to the now sand husk. Like seriously she was arm deep into his old sand body, now the sand would convulse as it latched onto the girl and would restrict her movement as it would take the impaling spikes, it seemed like a sick fungus, slowly overtaking and absorbing close organisms. Bake had already disappeared with the previous orbs and appeared next to Hatarou to return them. As the sand husk would latch and attempt to restrict Tayuya's movement's the nice air bubble that Hatarou left for him in the center would quickly close and leave Tayuya in the water. He than summoned Ryuji from an orb and nodded his head. Ryuji let our a roar and a larger panther made of lightning formed and breached the dome and started heading for Tayuya so it could explode into electrical goodness.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime21st July 2013, 4:05 am

As Tayuya's arm got stuck, Uka arrived and generated a panther of lightning as well, sending it straight towards the one being used on them. The two of them, being the same jutsu, would simply cancel each other out. Uka then reared back and released a large amount of mud from it's mouth. This mud formed into a dragon and zoomed towards Hatarou at S-rank speeds, attempting to ram into him. As it flew towards him it shot balls of mud at all of his pets that were currently in the battle.

Cryo Count: 8

Sub Zero Domain count: 3

Uka:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 12:55 am

Well here is what Tayuya didn't calculate, 2 S rank lightning techniques slamming into the other, in a dome of water. Sure the two techniques slamming into each other would "cancel" them out but more like an explosion of electricity. So now their was a large S rank electrical shockwave running through the gigantic water dome. Also to be fair, the large current of electricity headed toward the Mud Dragon and as it travel through the water, it slammed right into the electrical shockwave and since it was 2 S's smacking into each other and since electricity is the superior of the two elements, the dragon would than fail as it would asorb the front of the electrical attack. The balls it sent would go through though but Hatarou would lift a wall of sand to absorb the hits and he would lower it back into the sand of the beach.  

Hatarou than sighed as the cold caused his bones to ache, causing him immense pain, he planted his feet firmly into the ground, he would pull his sleeves back and would lift the dome quickly. Sorry... As the dome was now fairly high in the air, he would fling his arms forward and would throw the dome into the sea, as the dome would go flying it would soon fall apart as he relinquished control of the dome. Hatarou than summoned Linda his giant fire eel, Don't be to hard... The eel would fly forward and appeared above the collapsing dome and fired a hell fire blast which would evaporate the remaining water and attempting to hit tayuya for a nice amount of flame damage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime22nd July 2013, 1:19 am

Tayuya would activate another chidori, using it's cutting power to cut cleanly through the sand that held her arm, the superiority of lightning would give it the edge it needed to cut through. Tayuya would then move at S-rank speeds to work her way behind the wall that previously held her, allowing it's durability to take the hit of the fire attack for her. "I had a feeling I'd have to use this." she said before taking a deep breath, "This is the true power of the Toketsu clan" she said as she raised both arms. Instantly flux traveled through the air at SS-rank speeds, 2 bolts both A-rank in strength, attempting to strike him in the chest.

Cryo count: 9
Subzero Domain Count: 4

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime2nd August 2013, 11:09 am

Hatarou would get struck by the flux and ow.. Ow.... Ow... He would resort to his fail safe... He would be knocked down from the blast as it would be freezing cold and it stung on an unbelievable level, he forgot how cold Toketsu's could get. As he sat down, he formed his impenetrable dome and would summon his dream team combo... Kokya and Mimi. I didn't expect to call on you two... Kokya, you know what to do... Mimi... Don't be to hard... Kokya stayed in spot as she morphed into her human form, holding her blades, launching the cross of fire into the wolf, the wolf absorbed the flame and she was energized. Hatarou opened the dome slightly for the wolf as the wolf would rush ahead. Either way as all this was happening, remember the giant eel? It would flip as it would attempt to bash into Tayuya at SS rank speed and A rank strength. Mimi running at SS rank speeds as well would run till it was under Tayuya would release a gale roar, aiming to throw the girl into the massive eels tail. Kokya had placed her fiery swords into the ground as a source of heat for Hatarou, while still in human form would than harmonize and would unleash a powerful Song. All enemies who would hear would soon feel its effects.

Kokya:

Mimi:

Linda:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 3:26 am

Tayuya would disappear in a puff of smoke replaced by a segment of a log, where the log came from considering they were on a beach is unknown, but whatever right? As the Genjutsu began to activate on her, the ring of ice on her finger glowed and sparkled a bright blue color. Instantly Tayuya was relieved of the genjutsu. She placed her palm on the ground and the air around her seemed to spin above her hand. The air became visible and turned into an eagle-type creature. This eagle launched four blasts of air directly towards Hatarou and his pets, aiming to take them out or at least stall them for a short amount of time, any amount of time Tayuya could stall would help her, as her powers increased over time. "Your strong Sensei... more than I even thought." she said softly, at this point she was panting heavily from the chakra strain and the physical strain the battle had put on her.

Cryo count: 10
Subzero Domain Count: 5

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 4:14 pm

Hatarou would chuckle as she did say, "go all out on her"... It was getting cold... Taraka felt her genjutsu failed, she smiled as she would give that up and she coursed fire into her blades, placing them next to Hatarou, heating him up... The pets on the outside would notice something off, something powerful coming... They would in a sense cower, but their orbs were pressed and they disappeared. Tayuya had summoned her jet eagle, Hatarou still laid on the ground as he formed a sign as he placed his hand onto the ground. Boom boom boom, her air pellets hit, right into his forming eagle. Than the ghost in him had done something it hadn't done in years and awakened. His bake formed on top of the sand dome and roared as it's eyes glowed. The jet eagle Hatarou made had rose, but not as normal but as a Ghost Jet Eagle. It zoomed ahead at incomprehensible speeds(the top of SSS) and jet through the field as it would flap and send SSS traveling SS damaging compressed air torpedoes, aiming to disperse it, leaving it the king of the air. All of its tiers maxed out, Hatarou hadn't felt this surge of power in almost a decade. The eagle would soar throughout the air letting out a powerful cry.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime8th August 2013, 4:33 pm

As the superior eagle appeared, powered up by Hatarou's Bake, Tayuya felt overwhelmed by it's power and speed, her eagle was easily dispersed and swept away by it's power. She panted heavily as she looked up at it, she wasn't sure what to do at this point. She gagged up a bit of water and then raised it, covering the beach in a thick mist, she would then slip away from vision and track Hatarou with her heat vision. This was pretty much a stalling effort while she tried to think of what to do in her current situation. Meanwhile Hatarou and his eagle would both feel their speed drop slightly as the cold wore on them increasingly.

Cryo count: 11
Subzero Domain Count: 6

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime12th August 2013, 11:20 pm

Oh boohoo Hatarou's speed dropped even more, it was so tragic. He could cry, well at least he isn't that cold anymore with the flaming swords next to him. The eagle only suffered a slight loss in speed, it was still going at SS rank speed. The mist enveloped the area and the Eagle not knowing what to do would simply launch Several SS rank air waves to the ground randomly shooting it out. Hatarou on the meanwhile was solidifying his dome and raising the defense on it. He was preparing something big, and it would mean sealing himself off. He kind of had the mind to just surrender, but Tayuya would probably be stubborn about it. So he would just prepare the next move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change in the Wind   A Change in the Wind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change in the Wind
Page 1 of 1