Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th July 2013, 12:02 pm

Admin Post: Zzzz actually Hatarou I gave you the being stunned just out of pity, under usual circumstances the shock of being hit by a Kirin and experiencing such pain directly will easily give you a heart attack and you can actually die from just the sensation of being struck by it. Now then back to the topic at hand. Shou's escape is logical as I have used the transformation in such a way now then the butterfly was cut, therefore it's a touch based genjutsu which can not be broken out of by pain, it's in the rules. Meaning it's being tortured while Shou herself is out of harms way, and Ghost don't have gen immunity they have resistance and must break each other out in order to get out of one but they still can get caught in shit as another character on the site once did. But that's not the point, anyways the butterfly while being tortured was cut, the feed back from getting bisected would be transferred to Shou which would be rather painful as I'd imagine. Now then about the butterfly using Infinite Jet you would need to have hands to do that, a better use of the transformation technique would be to shrink yourself tiny that way your still able to use hand signs while like that.

My final verdict at the moment is the Butterfly is trapped in the gen, Shou is in butterfly mode therefore hand signs are impossible unless she exits out of the transformation + the feedback from the bisection would leave her open. However Shou is fine just left open and experiencing the pain of getting bisected while her Bake is still under the effects of the genjutsu. Continue from there.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2