Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Empty
PostSubject: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 4:52 pm

Kazuki made his way to the Kage's office with his gift for the Yamikage. It was basically his resignation letter. The box was wrapped nicely as if it was someones birthday. When Kazuki finally reached Shou's office he knocked on the door and awaited to be called in.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 4:55 pm

Shou was busy at work in her office, busy busy spbusy, god she hated it. "Yeah yeah, come in door is unlocked!" Shou looked over at the couch at another her and sighed. Really of all time when guest might come in, how unprofessional of you. She said to the Shou on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 4:58 pm

Kazuki yawned as he opened the door. He looked at the two figures in the room and smiled. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked as he walked partially into the room carrying the gift wrapped box. He seemed rather calm for the events that had transpired just a few minutes ago before arriving here. News of the body would not have yet spread, especially since the only two who knew if it did not come straight here with the information.

His eyes twitched a bit as he watched the building an interior room altogether, his unique eyesight catching every movement within a fifty foot diameter. He kept his eyes set straight on Shou, though in reality it was just a ruse.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 5:03 pm

She sighed as it was the new comer how fun... Some stranger... Only good things could happen form this... Oh I must've missed it... My poor birthday, either way. If you're here just to deliver that, than please leave... Not really in the mood... The her on the couch would remain silently and would just wave at the kid, she seemed to be the one in the good mood. Shou just sighed and would just look at the kid, waiting for him to leave.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 5:07 pm

Kazuki smiled. "No, no. Not your birthday." He pretended to look around and waved back at the Shou on the couch. "Just a little... Gift I guess you would call it." He 'looked' back at the Shou at the desk. "Having conversations with yourself eh? I guess that is a good way to pass the time," he said with a small laugh. "Clones must come in handy. Especially with boredom. Hmm.." he kind of began to wonder if there were people who screwed their clones. Might be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 5:21 pm

Shou looked over at the other Shou. Yes... Clones... Whatever you say.  She let out an internal sigh and would get to the point. So I guess leave it and go? Unless you had something else to say... Her patience was getting stretched and she had work to do still.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 5:27 pm

Kazuki raised an eyebrow. "Such a rude Kage," he sighed as he walked over to her desk. "I'm new to the village and that's how you treat me? Wow. People must love you." He scratched at the blades permanently attached to his arms and sighed. "Hate these cursed things... Anyways. Which of you do you want me to leave it with?" He asked as he scratched at the chains.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 5:36 pm

Shou felt uneasy with those chains around... Reminded her of her seven swordsman days... Wow she hadn't thought of those years in a while... Wow she missed being 18... Either way she looked at the chains and spoke, Eh I'm as popular as a Daiymo, being a Kage isn't about being liked, it's about duty and etcetera etcetera. So sorry for not being ultra hospitable, I'm just stressed... she kept looking at the chains and had to look away... I could remove those chains... Not that hard... Just don't wave them around... Reminds me of someone I used to know... And leave it where you want I don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 6:00 pm

"Actually the Kage is supposed to be the most liked and respected in the village. They are essentially the representative for their people. Being rude to them doesn't really give that feel. Ya know?" He said as he placed the present on the desk. "As for these chains... I'll remove them in due time. But I'll need them for a short time. I've already invented a way to partially avoid the curse these weapons hold. Sadly, the wearer of these weapons cannot wield another. If I do the said weapon bursts into flames. Though somehow the samurai that was killed for their curse to be transfered to me was able to use kunai knives and shuriken. Still haven't figured that trick out. If I could I would be able to revert to my old tactics. Now my tactical abilities are extremely shortened."
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 6:08 pm

Shou sighed as she felt like this kid wanted something from her... And it wasn't a good feeling, she was getting restless. Well that sounds like a shame... Not being able to use ninja weapons is quite limiting. She said eyeing his weapon again. Her own sword seemed to be reacting but eh not like she ever paid attention. The other her lazed about on the couch and seemed bored.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 6:19 pm

"It is. But using my steel and magnet release I have developed a jutsu yo actually change the shape of my weapon. This unlimits it a little, but it is still not the exact thing needed for extreme tactics. Sometimes quantity can come in handy. Like when I set up the graveyard in the past chuunin exams and made it a land mine field. Took up all my wire and tags." He sighed as he remembered the girl he fought in the finals. "Let me show you," he said as he waved his hand over one side of his arms. The weapon glowed then became slimmer and longer till eventually he was holding a simple shuriken with a wire that was now so long it coiled down on the ground. "See? It helps with my jutsu when I'm able to do this."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 7:00 pm

Shou just watched as she already understood the technique, was rather simple. She guessed it retained its abilities as she saw the wire coil his arms as well as the floor. How... Interesting... She said as she wasn't invested in this conversation anymore but she was just accused of being rude so kept her eyes on him.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 7:06 pm

"So.. Yeah. I guess that's it," he said as he looked st both shou while keeping his eyes on the one sitting in the chair. "Umm. Quick question before I go. Why do you have a clone out anyways? Isn't it a bit of wasted chakra ?" He asked with a confused expression set on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 7:32 pm

She sighed as she looked at it... And than back to Kazuki, Normally it's so I can get sleep and not have to stop working... You know, clones send everything they gained to their original body and all that jazz, one sleeps, I work, it's the equivalent of taking an energy drink. the Shou on the couch said as the one sitting in the chair would go back to her paper work, or at least she organized the papers.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 7:38 pm

"Oh. So what happens to one the other feels? I never knew that. I've never worked with clones before," he said with a bit of a frown. "Well then, I guess I'll be going," he said as he turned and made his way for the door. Unless she stopped him he would close it behind him and walk out the building. Though he would be standing outside the door of the Kage's building gathering the wire from his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 8:10 pm

The boy left the room and the Shou sitting at the desk would grab her gift. She sighed at the gift as she carefully unwrapped the paper and the bow. She than stood up with the gift and would throw it out the window, why? She was rather paranoid these days and didn't know if it was a bomb or not. The gift hit the ground and a head rolled out the box... She muttered...I don't know who that is.... I'm sure this is a challenge.... She than looked at the her on the couch. A challenge... Go deal with it... I'll watch it from here... Second Shou sighed as she got up and jumped out the window onto the gate entrance. Kazuki Gaiyo... Challenge accepted... As a fair Kage you have one chance to surrender... She said as a surge went out throughout her body and she waited for the boys reaction.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 8:23 pm

Kazuki watched the gift roll and smiled, watching the two make quick talk. As they did a bar popped from Kazuki's left arm and he threw the shuriken toward the window at echoing flash speeds and made a set of hand seals. Just as Shou would jump out the window the single shuriken would multiply into a thousand, making t a wall of shuriken larger than the building itself. The air would part around them all and would end up shredding through the building like butter. A second after the throw the path of air would implode, the vacuum left behind by the speed of the attack collapsing in on itself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 9:31 pm

Shou one saw what was happening and with her speed would hurry and smack her hands together and turned into a butterfly, while second Shou hadn't been looking and those hundreds of Shuriken would come straight at her. How ever as the first shuriken struck her she had slammed her hands together and than she turned back into her butterfly form, turns out her bake had been disguised as her the entire time. Sure the initial shuriken's pain transferred to Shou but eh a C rank stab, didn't mean much as she had to stay focused. The Bake, now the size of a small butterfly had taken a ride from the shuriken as they continued on. The real Shou who was now a butterfly, had to time it just right as she had slower the the incoming speed, at her size this would be tough but hey a few hundred shurikens meant a nice bundle of rides. She took a ride on the one of the shurikenswhich would've impaled her, but eh she positioned herself on the middle hole of the shuriken as it cut her office into dices. All she could think was Well that's how you get rid of paper work, why haven't I tried that... As the shurikens traveled, and eventually slowed down, god was Shou dizzy having spun a decent way into the air, but she'd have to shake it off as soon as the the shurikens were slow enough to dismount. Her bake disappeared and appeared in the form of a small child on the ground near the Gaiyo. Butterfly Shou stayed in the air for now. I'm sorry child... You weren't very smart about this, were you? The bake said as she moved and would spin and bright lights would go off as the bake attempted to strike the kid, the bright lights surely blinding him.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kiki on 14th July 2013, 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 11:18 pm

Kazuki smirked as he saw one of them get hit by the weapon. The Bake would find itself in hell before it could do much else. And with the other temporarily out of service as a butterfly riding a shuriken it would be incapable of breaking the other from the Genjutsu since to do that requires contact. Kazuki took advantage of this small interval, body replacing with a chunk of wood that had been decimated and appearing in the office just a few feet away from the Bake caught in the Genjutsu and he swung his second blade in an arc at the Bake ten feet away, creating a vacuum from the attack that would be enough to decapitate it.

And then, taking advantage of the pain transfer just to be sure, he manipulated the wire of his own shuriken, changing its trajectory to cut straight through the stunned butterfly as it fell to the ground, incapable of holding on any longer. He would take the damage from the implosion trail left behind by the speeds, ignoring the pain as his steel body resisted it from when he touched himself earlier.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 11:39 pm

Well than the butterfly dispelled from the transformation and was hit by the S rank shock wave that occurred from the echoing flash shurikens that would pass by it. S rank damage, felt like Shou was being hit in the ribs with enough strength to shatter them but she had to stay in that shuriken but as it reached the ascent of the shurikens flight before getting off, Shou flew with her butterfly wings and etc. Bake than as it was instantly snapped out of the gen, just to see the kid was now in the about to be destroyed building. As it was no longer under gen, the butterfly instantly shot an infinite jet from its antennae at the crumbling building and would obliterate it as it would disappear from that area and would appear above the destruction of the Infinite jet, don't forget it's 9 other jets that would only lay more havoc on the area.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kiki on 14th July 2013, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime13th July 2013, 11:49 pm

Kiki wrote:
Well than the butterfly dispelled from the transformation and was hit by the S rank shock wave that occurred from the echoing flash shurikens that would pass by it. S rank damage, felt like Shou was being hit in the ribs with enough strength to shatter them but she had to stay in that shuriken but as it reached the ascent of the shurikens flight before getting off, Shou flew with her butterfly wings and etc. Bake than as it was instantly snapped out of the gen, just to see the kid was now in the about to be destroyed building. As it was no longer under gen, the butterfly instantly shot an infinite jet from its antennae at the crumbling building and would obliterate it as it would disappear from that area and would appear above the destruction of the Infinite jet, don't forget it's 9 other jets that would only lay more havoc on the area.

Spoiler:

Ooc: seeing as the shuriken that hit the bake wouldn't deal enough damage to snap the bake from the gen and the implosions were around and in front of the bake since her own body stopped it then it was not broken out of.

Secondly the other butterfly would not br paralyzed till after the gen was set in and was busily spinning around on a shuriken before falling off from the gen then if it wad hit by the implosions the butterfly would actually be killed as S rank damage is enough to kill.

So, whether the weapon kills her or the explosion hits her, I'm calling death.

Also, even if the it doesn't kill her, the bake being decapitated with the pain transfer would still keep Shou paralyzed to take the full brunt of both attacks. While the Bake would die due to Shou's death. Also, you would need to exit the transformation to use another jutsu seeing as butterflies cannot perform hand seals.
Back to top Go down
Kiki

Kiki

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime14th July 2013, 12:35 am

Ooc: Well in my defense, the bake is a butterfly, so Ya the Transformation was dispelled thanks to the about dozen or so shurikens that than fell to the ground thanks to the instant size change, it leaves a nice hole for the tiny butterfly to fall through. As by your sword instructions the bake was instantly out into the gen and than it got hit by the shockwave of at least , I'll be fair 2 shock waves.. Shou has gotten hit by a lot bigger attacks so a S rank isn't enough to "paralyze" her, defense tiers or not. Called mental fortitude. That and by timeline, as the bake got thrown in the gen, Shou was already a butterfly and was able to time herself into getting into the middle hole of the shuriken so she's safe, just in immense pain. That and who's to say the bake couldn't have charged the Jutsu before which she did...
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime14th July 2013, 12:52 am

Ooc: due to being hit by the shuriken BEFORE turning into a butterfly which caused the gen to occur then the bakes butterfly transformation would be cancelled out so you would have to redo the transformation. As in your original post you transformed AFTER being hit. So the bake transformation never occured. Then the s rank damage from the implosions of sss speed would deal s rank damage, as you said it occured around her and claimed it'd be caught in it. Now, from there the damage is transfered to Shou. Multiple S ranks of damage according to yourself. Which according to hatarou is enough to paralyze someone temporarily. So your butterfly would still fall from the shuriken, in the hole or not, and then would sustain more damages from the path of implosions, these physically rather than through transferwnce. Which since she was in the frail butterfly state means she would take quite a bit of damage, turn back to normal and taking even more. And while still paralyzed would also need to deal with the paralysis from the attack and would need to deal with the shuriken coming at her. That's if she is alive which I doubt. And if she dies the bake is gone. And since both would be snapped out of a transformation from the damages there is no butterfly to shoot at me. . Now if it was shou who shot, she couldn't cause she's paralyzed which will result in death. And if she dies then so does the bake. Meaning the bake can't attack quick enough to produce the attack either and would STILL have to deal with the decapitation as well. Which would further paralyze Shou.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime14th July 2013, 10:24 am

Ooc: ok you're using my name so now I have to step in with a mod post... Shou's bake was transformed from the get go, she was a Shou... From my understanding of transformation tech, you get hit, the transformation is dispelled whether you like it or not, so ya theirs no way you can stop a dispelling of a transformation with a 'paralysis'. And in my case, I took a Kirin, which is SS, as you understand Hatarou has 0 tiers and he was not paralyzed... He was stunned, very big difference. Now than, about her falling out, when the body goes through great stress it tenses up immeadiately, they only rag doll when they pass out, if at that. Also Bake's they feel only initial pain before it transfers, so this whole the bake would be paralyzed as well is not good reasoning, cause after the initial strike the bake can get right back up, no such thing as paralysis for a bake. Next time you use my name, use it right.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime14th July 2013, 12:41 pm

Ooc: the bake wasn't paralyzed. The bake was caught in a quick genjutsu. The bake took damage from the implosions according to Shou. She said at least 2. Two s ranks of damage is ss equivalent. The implosions are physical because they are made from the speed of my shuriken rather than from the shuriken themselves. Shou and her bake have no defense tiers. So they take the full damage and the transfer of said damage. And whether her body is limp or tight a butterfly does not have the capability to hold on to something whether stunned or paralyzed. This would still cause the real shou to be stunned, fall, then get hit by implosions herself. This would cancel shous transformation jutsu and shed still be caught in the implosions and still be 'stunned' from the pain transfer. Which s rank damages are enough to kill. Now she has felt a c 2 s ranks of damage from the pain transference and has felt further physical pain from the implosions she ends up taking from falling from the shuriken. Which is why I'm calling death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc   A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Deadly Challenge (Shou vs Kazuki) ooc
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next