Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Rock's Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rock's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Rock's Techniques   Rock's Techniques Icon_minitime30th May 2013, 2:10 pm

Name: Corpse assassin
Classification: Kinjustu
Class: Supplementary
Range: aoe

Description: This is a target technique made by Rock ibwa once he summons a coprse minion then he alters there soul so that they are no longer bound to the user but they attack a target chosen by the user non stop until the target is destroyed or the user is kill or the minion is sealed away.
Back to top Go down

Rock's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock's Techniques   Rock's Techniques Icon_minitime30th May 2013, 2:17 pm

Name: Nature replacement
Classification: Ninjustu

Description: By using the this justu aya is capable of using any nature technique that is in the user's disposal in the short distance and is capable of instantly switching the user with the Nature technique away from harm's way.
Back to top Go down

Rock's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock's Techniques   Rock's Techniques Icon_minitime30th May 2013, 2:22 pm

Name: Chakra seal
Classification: Ninjustu

Description: The uset holds a seal calledthe chakra seal which is formed by holding both hands together parallel to each other. The left thumb over the right, this seal is used to charge chakra it charges a equal rank amount off chakra each post. It can be trained over to be one rank above the user's rank which is gained back
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Rock's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock's Techniques   Rock's Techniques Icon_minitime30th May 2013, 5:02 pm

ok first one really needs some more explaining and in my head sounds to be at the absolute least a A rank.

Second one I'm not sure wtf that one is supposed to do exactly so please try to explain that one more too.

third one could use some more explaining or rather cleaning to it, but I understand what your trying to do there and its a NO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rock's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock's Techniques   Rock's Techniques Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rock's Techniques
Page 1 of 1