Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Marcus Jutsus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaze

Blaze

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime13th March 2013, 7:51 pm

Name: Zero Barrier
Classification: Barrier Ninjutsu/Medical Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
Class: Defensive
Range: 5m(short) 15m(mid) 30(long) 100m(Massive)

Description: Marcus uses this to create a barrier around the wounded (or himself when in critical condition)so they can rest and gain their chakra little by little every post, receiving a constant drain for the healing of people within the barriers equal to the size of the barrier created. (**D-rank=genin, C-rank=chunin, A- rank=jonin), but it also doubles as a genjutsu. If broken by the opponent physically, they will be put into a genjutsu that will think their life force is being sapped out of them gradually. The genjutsu varies by what rank the opponent is because the barrier feeds off the strength of the opponent and uses it to determine how long the life force will be sapped. If broken by a jutsu equal or below Marcus' rank, that jutsu will be disabled for the remainder of the topic. As Marcus ranks up, he'll be able to create a bigger barrier to protect buildings and villages B-Rank(enough to surround a single person), A-Rank (enough to surround a squad of four shinobi), S-Rank(enough to surround a small army), SS-rank(enough to surround a large army), SSS-rank(enough to surround a village)

**Heals more as he ranks up

Last edited by Blaze on 18th March 2013, 6:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime14th March 2013, 7:17 pm

just a note. Only med nin can learn medical skills

second this tech should be B-SSS(or what ever) because it allows you to make bigger and bigger walls. In addition is needs a better range than short, mid, long. Something like either 5m(short) 15m(mid) 30(long) 100m(Massive) or B-Rank(enough to surround a singel person), A-Rank enough to surround a squad of four shinobi), S-Rank(enough to surround a small army), etc etc.

The heal/restore rate also needs a specific amounts. Like D-Rank per turn or something.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime14th March 2013, 10:04 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime17th March 2013, 7:59 pm

Also add Barrier Ninjutsu to the classification and you will receive a constant drain for the healing of people within the barriers equal to the size of the barrier created.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blaze

Blaze

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime18th March 2013, 10:54 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime18th March 2013, 6:16 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime25th March 2013, 6:32 pm

Name: DNA Retrieval
Classification: Medical Ninjutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: N/A

Description: This jutsu allows Marcus to retrieve the DNA of an opponent. Either take apart of it, or the whole thing so he can use it as he sees fit. This can be from taking a sample of a person's saliva to taking part of the DNA of a clan member or bijuu with unique chakra (outside the main elements) out of the person so they are unable to use it anymore and for Marcus to study, implant it into something or someone, or use it to embed in an army of clones. The opponent must be unconcious or dead for this jutsu to be effective. This jutsu can be chained with Cloning and Implant**

**Will make the two if it gets approved

Last edited by Blaze on 25th March 2013, 9:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime25th March 2013, 8:43 pm

I'm need more info than just this. I mean an average person can can "extract" DNA from saliva. This tech, is giving you the way to alter a person's DNA, there by changing their body? Is it just storing information? Is this you way to work up to cloning a person?
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime25th March 2013, 9:37 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime25th March 2013, 10:21 pm

yea no way for me sry. I'm not approving this mainly for the fact that A) you have no "mode of activation". No set up time period, no post count needed to complete. You simply have it as you do it "instantly" and for good. The B) part of this for me is the fact you can pick elements out of a person's DNA including bijuu elements, remove them from the person and put them in other. No sry not approving it.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime8th April 2013, 9:14 pm

Canon
Spoiler:

Last edited by Blaze on 8th April 2013, 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime8th April 2013, 11:09 pm

S-rank
A-rank

Edit the last two and you'll be approved.
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime8th April 2013, 11:12 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime12th April 2013, 2:29 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Marcus Jutsus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marcus Jutsus   Marcus Jutsus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marcus Jutsus
Page 1 of 1