Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kugeki Sealing Pot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen

Kugeki Sealing Pot Empty
PostSubject: Kugeki Sealing Pot   Kugeki Sealing Pot Icon_minitime12th October 2012, 5:55 pm

Weapon Name: Kugeki Sealing Pot
Type of Weapon: Pot
How Many: 1
Appearance: A large white pot, reaching 5 feet tall, that has the Kugeki Clan Symbol on it. Hidden under the Kugeki Clan Symbol, is the Force Lock seal. This pot is very heavy and takes at least A-rank strength to move it.
Special Ability: This pot is used to seal large creatures whether they be bijuu, large creatures, or colossus sized creatures. The way this works in two ways. The most common way is the usage of chakra, in which it takes 1 SSS-rank worth of chakra to seal a creature away, for bijuu it remains 1 SSS-rank worth regardless of the tails, but to be able to seal a creature away it must have 1/3 of its total chakra remaining. It must be noted that on the pot is the Force Lock seal, to ensure that no matter how much chakra is put into the pot it will never break due to the Force Lock seal neutralizing chakra.

The second way is more absurd, as it is fighting based and carries the risk of the holder of the pot being sealed away themselves. This works by upon a fight starting, the holder of the pot must designate themselves and one of their targets, a seal appearing on both parties bodies when they are designated. This seal cannot be unsealed because it is directly connected to the pot, so the pot must be destroyed for the seal to be removed or one of the creatures or the pot holder with the seal need to be sealed away for the seal to be removed. With this designation, regardless of how many creatures are in the fight, whoever is fully defeated first is sealed within the pot. Admitting defeat also counts as being defeated, along with running away as if one goes further than 100 feet away from the pot and the person they are fighting together, if one is more than 100 feet away from the pot but not the person they are fighting they will not be sealed away. This method does include jinchuriki. This pot is capable of being destroyed by S-rank jutsus or strength tiers.

Last edited by Zen on 12th October 2012, 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Kugeki Sealing Pot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugeki Sealing Pot   Kugeki Sealing Pot Icon_minitime12th October 2012, 6:01 pm

I'd have to say add in a specific amont of force needed to break the pot.

In addition is the only way to seal anyone but bijuu, large creatures, or colossus sized creatures is with the second ability correct?

Final note here what do you mean by "but to be able to seal a creature away it must have 1/3 of its total chakra remaining."
Back to top Go down
Zen

Kugeki Sealing Pot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugeki Sealing Pot   Kugeki Sealing Pot Icon_minitime12th October 2012, 6:08 pm

If you mean from outside the pot, no problem..if you mean from inside, the Force Lock seal handles that, but I think you mean outside so I got that

The second ability was meant for bijuu, large creatures, all of that. It cannot seal humans only creatures, me mentioning person thing is my bad, excluding the pot holder they can be sealed

the final note: Of course trying to seal a creature with all its chakra won't work, so I gave it a limit. A colossus creature has so many jutsus, its listed in the Jutsu Limit, so once it has about 1/3 of its chakra remaining I'll be able to seal it by wasting 1 SSS-rank chakra. I figured 1/3 remaining would be good enough but if you want more just say so.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Kugeki Sealing Pot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugeki Sealing Pot   Kugeki Sealing Pot Icon_minitime12th October 2012, 6:20 pm

OK that clears all my things up then

Approved, Understand the fact though you need a Naito or Civ weapon smith to make this

(Going by new rules set out by Cass in Blaze's weapon request)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kugeki Sealing Pot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kugeki Sealing Pot   Kugeki Sealing Pot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kugeki Sealing Pot
Page 1 of 1