Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Jade's Weapons

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaizu

Kaizu

Jade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Jade's Weapons   Jade's Weapons Icon_minitime11th May 2012, 12:16 am

Weapon Name: Iron Pill - Unclotting

Type of Weapon: Pill

How Many: One

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Special Ability: Taking this single pill will change the way Jade's chakra is used with her Iron Sand, granting Jade's Iron Sand a special effect to where should the target be cut by the Iron Sand, the injury is unable to be healed except by a B-Ranked or higher Medical Jutsu. If it's made an attempt to heal it with a lower ranked Jutsu, the injury will become worse and bleed out even faster.
===================
Weapon Name: Ring Blade

Type of Weapon: Blade

How Many: 1.

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Special Ability: The Ring Blade is able to project a magnetic portal within the opening as a vortex that draw's in anything metal towards the user. This allows the user to easily defeat those who focus more on weapons than jutsu and other things.
=====================
Weapon Name: Improved MR Pill
Type of Weapon: Pill
How Many: 12
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: These Pills have the ability to restore the chakra supply of the person that consumes them as well as speed up their natural regeneration speed healing them to about half peak condition if heavily injured. However this pill can not be used 3 times in the same day as it will kill the user after there chakra is used up unless they are healed by a medical ninja. Normal use ranges from 1 or 2 depending on how serious the battle is.
=====================
Weapon Name: Amplification Armor
Type of Weapon: Armor
How Many: 1
Appearance: Shiny purple/blue armor worn under normal clothing with wires at its back and a disk that the wires lead to while the armor is attached to Jade for when her Chakra need's a boost. It also provides bodily defense to Taijutsu. It only cover's Jades torso.
Special Ability: The armor is connected to Jade's Chakra Pool through the disk and wire's that wraps around the armor. By using her Chakra, she activates the suit, causing the disk to begin rapidly rotating in the sense of acting like a Generator. The Generator slowly regenerate's Jade's chakra over time while she is in battle. While it grant's her more chakra over time, this allows her to add more chakra to her jutsu and thus make them stronger.

Last edited by SC3PTR3 on 25th May 2012, 1:09 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Jade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Weapons   Jade's Weapons Icon_minitime11th May 2012, 6:46 am

The 2 pills are fine, ring blade is fine because it basically does the same thing as your pulse techs anyway. However if it's a b-rank weapon it will only attract B-rank weapons and below. The seal? Hell nah lol sorry but we're not allowed to have a seal in the anime that does pretty much the exact same thing.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Kaizu

Kaizu

Jade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Weapons   Jade's Weapons Icon_minitime11th May 2012, 8:06 pm

Its not exactly a seal xD more of a Tattoo. It's basically the Chakra armor in that Land of Snow movie except as a tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Jade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Weapons   Jade's Weapons Icon_minitime11th May 2012, 8:43 pm

A seal is a design etched onto something to represent a word, phrase or what have you. A tattoo is the exact same thing -_- point is, still no. Basically what you want is this: http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Blocking_Technique_Absorption_Seal and Vix banned that sooooooo nah bro, sorry. On a side note I'm pretty sure you can't take the chakra out of a genjutsu, it's an illusion so it has no physical form, could be wrong but I'm pretty sure that's right.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Kaizu

Kaizu

Jade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Weapons   Jade's Weapons Icon_minitime11th May 2012, 9:50 pm

No no xD Thats not what I'm trying to get. I'm trying to get the same effect's as this - http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Chakra_Armour - Except in seal/tattoo form. xD I don't want anything that's as oped as Pein's jutsu xD

Cass didn't seem to have anything wrong with it O.o I told her about it via MSN xD I talk to her on MSN always before I apply for something to discuss it out.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Jade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Weapons   Jade's Weapons Icon_minitime11th May 2012, 9:57 pm

yea I'm against it too sry...

First off draining from gen is nearly impossible unless you know your under a gen and you can find the physical course of the gen which is impossible....

And its still an absorbtion tech. Your absorbing chakra and then using it in your own techs. And with it being a seal there is no way to destroy it.
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

Kaizu

Jade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Weapons   Jade's Weapons Icon_minitime11th May 2012, 11:44 pm

Look up Jades Eyes and you'll see. She can tell when Genjutsu is going on.
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

Jade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Weapons   Jade's Weapons Icon_minitime11th May 2012, 11:45 pm

still doesn't mean she'd be able to absorb it....

but then theres that...

you know the no absorbtion...
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Jade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Weapons   Jade's Weapons Icon_minitime12th May 2012, 12:51 am

yawnz no absorption forgive me 3 wasn't exactly paying that much attention on msn.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kaizu

Kaizu

Jade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Weapons   Jade's Weapons Icon_minitime12th May 2012, 1:28 am

Alright then xD I'll change it to normal armor and have it where it just amplify's Jades Chakra xD If that atleast.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Jade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Weapons   Jade's Weapons Icon_minitime12th May 2012, 10:33 am

Lower the rank to B and specify what you are boosting. Are you boosting all your chakra based attacks by a rank? Are you refilling your chakra gradually over time? What does the armor do.
Back to top Go down
Kaizu

Kaizu

Jade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Weapons   Jade's Weapons Icon_minitime14th May 2012, 11:31 pm

There ^^ Also, Jades Eyes haven't been approved? xD
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Jade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Weapons   Jade's Weapons Icon_minitime16th May 2012, 9:47 am

They have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jade's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jade's Weapons   Jade's Weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jade's Weapons
Page 1 of 1