Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Tadashi's Weapons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Tadashi's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Tadashi's Weapons   Tadashi's Weapons Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 10:19 am

Weapon Name: Mental Gloves
Type of Weapon: Gloves
How Many:1-Pair of gloves
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: This gloves were made to be used to enhance Genjutsu. While the glove are being worn the user can transmit any genjutsu just by touch. Not only that but the glove are made of special materials that help refine chakra so that Genjutsu casted need 1 rank less in chakra as well as raise its power by one rank.

Weapon Name: Gan-Hari
Type of Weapon: 2-Mode Projectile Accelerator
How Many:1
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Special Ability: Gan-Hari is a special projectile accelerator which has 2 different mode, Pistol mode and Sniper mode. Gan-Hari solely relies on Tadashi's ability to produce and manipulate spikes. Its first mode is called Pistol Mode and is mainly used for short-mid range combat. In pistol mode, the spikes shot move at Crashing Ground Release, and cause A-rank Damage. Pistol mode can be used either semi-auto for precision or full auto to cause more damage. At the users command the pistol will become longer and bigger like a rifle entering its second mode, Sniper. This mode is specifically design for long-range combat and also only relies on tadashi's ronin ability. While in this mode the projectiles move at Blinding Light and causes B-rank Damage. Because this mode is only semi-auto, it makes it up with being able to shoot the projectiles silently and basically undetectable by normal means. Because it relies on Tadashi's ronin ability, he can use it as a medium for his Needle type techs, raising its rank by 1.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

Tadashi's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadashi's Weapons   Tadashi's Weapons Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 2:37 pm

Gan-Hari is approved, idk about the glove though. A more expierienced mod should check that
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Tadashi's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadashi's Weapons   Tadashi's Weapons Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 3:45 pm

Yawnz The Gloves are fine but it has to be direct touch if they are to lower the amount of chakra consumption and that only extends to genjutsu that are used in conjunction with the gloves, any other types = no.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Tadashi's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadashi's Weapons   Tadashi's Weapons Icon_minitime9th September 2012, 3:55 pm

Mmmk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tadashi's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tadashi's Weapons   Tadashi's Weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tadashi's Weapons
Page 1 of 1