Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ryuujin's Tech

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Ryuujin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Ryuujin's Tech   Ryuujin's Tech Icon_minitime3rd November 2011, 2:12 am

Storm Release

Name:Storm Release: White Joker
Classification: Ninjutsu
Class: Passive
Range: self

Description: When activated this jutsu happens to cancel out Storm Release: Cloud, due to the simple fact that it is made entirely out of those clouds and it takes nothing less than those clouds to maintain it. The clouds surround Ryuu and take the appearance of a white cloak with white fur on the shoulders, the wrist, and around the hoodie of it from clouds. It also has a mask similar to a joker attached to the hood. The first effect of this cloak follows the properties of the clouds allowing it to expand and form itself into weapons or simple objects with the same strength and speed as the user’s rank. Second is to protect Ryuu against jutsus one rank below the user’s rank and taijutsu equal to the user’s rank. The final ability is to release clouds from the cloak due to the fact that it is created from clouds.

Spoiler:

_______Jutsu dealing with the cloak requires Storm Release: White Joker_______________

Name: Storm Release:Joker Belt
Class: Suplementary, Defense/Attack, Capturing
Range: Short-Mid

Description: The white fur on the cowl is released as a webbing that can be used to grasp objects, immobilize opponents, or form hardened spikes to impale enemies. It can also be released from the sleeve. The ribbons could beused to wrap around The user's limbs and control him like a puppet when too injured to move by themself.Their strength depends on the users rank.

Name:Storm Release: Fallen Joker
Classification: Black Tech, Ninjutsu
Class: Supplermentary
Range: Self

Description: The user must have a Royal Emblem seal to be able to sync his cloak with their respected demon. The cloak will then take a more demon oriented look, again also depending on the demon used. This technique is like a boost to the normal White Joker as it just grants the user the speed and strength based of the demon used rank.

Back to top Go down

Ryuujin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin's Tech   Ryuujin's Tech Icon_minitime15th November 2011, 7:16 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Ryuujin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin's Tech   Ryuujin's Tech Icon_minitime1st December 2011, 12:58 am

Name:Storm Release: Sphere surge
Class: Offensive
Range: close- mid

Description: This technique can only be performed with 2nd lv storm release(meaning Thunder Black Cloud, Blazing Red Cloud,..etc) Ryuujin condenses the cloud into a small rotating sphere which begins to pulse with the used storm release.This tech requires the attack to be executed as the ball pulses outwards; it expands rapidly to the size of an elephant and can either be thrown and break through SS- rank defenses or it can be smashed through a defensive structure , but it only does S-Rank Damage .

Name:Storm Release: Eye of the Storm(ES)
Classification: Doujutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: 50 meters

Description: ES activation allows the user to 'see' the actual flow of chakra of a living thing and can 'sense' chakra in a 50 meter radius even if its suppressing its chakra. It also allows the user to 'feel' the air currents to determine the positions of anything solid. Which makes the user a good sensor. This eye can only be activated at chunin rank or above. At chunin the eye can be use for 25 post then need a 5 post cool down. At jounin it can be used for 50 post then needs a 3 post cool down. At sannin it last for 100 post then a 1 post cool down.

Ryuujin's Tech Luna-Eclipse-Funky-Eyes-Contact-Lenses

Last edited by Ryuujin/Kyoshiro on 1st December 2011, 10:20 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

Ryuujin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin's Tech   Ryuujin's Tech Icon_minitime1st December 2011, 11:10 am

Need a description for that last one, i don't really know what it does but as for that first one mainly i'd say it was ok but you need to clear up the last part because it confused me a lil bit.. because making it s-rank i'd think that i wouldn't be strong enough to smash the a sss-rank Defensive structure maybe ss-rank but not sss-rank. but i maybe wrong so clear that up for me before i approve....
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Ryuujin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin's Tech   Ryuujin's Tech Icon_minitime1st December 2011, 11:56 am

Ryuujin/Kyoshiro wrote:
[Wip]<-----
Name:Storm Release: Sphere surge
Class: Offensive
Range: close- mid

Description: This technique can only be performed with 2nd lv storm release(meaning Thunder Black Cloud, Blazing Red Cloud,..etc) Ryuujin condenses the cloud into a small rotating sphere which begins to pulse with the used storm release.This tech requires the attack to be executed as the ball pulses outwards; it expands rapidly to the size of an elephant and can either be thrown and break through SS- rank defenses or it can be smashed through a defensive structure of SSS rank.

Name:Storm Release: Eye of the Storm
Classification: Doujutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: 30 meters

Description:

um i put work in progress cus i wasnt done yet
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Ryuujin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin's Tech   Ryuujin's Tech Icon_minitime1st December 2011, 12:19 pm

*points up* The wip was obvious. but Tika was right about limiting your storm release technique while it might be able to pierce SS-rank defenses it will do S-rank damage. The SSS-rank defenses thing not capable do to it being so low in rank.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Ryuujin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin's Tech   Ryuujin's Tech Icon_minitime1st December 2011, 5:54 pm

Finished

-removed sss and added it could only do S damage if it breaks through an SS defense.
-Added the description of doujutsu and images.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Ryuujin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin's Tech   Ryuujin's Tech Icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 12:24 am

Approved. If you want me too I can add that to the clan jutsu if you like.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Ryuujin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin's Tech   Ryuujin's Tech Icon_minitime2nd December 2011, 10:16 am

sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ryuujin's Tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryuujin's Tech   Ryuujin's Tech Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuujin's Tech
Page 1 of 1