Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Empty
PostSubject: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime6th September 2022, 12:02 am

The golden rays of the sun shone through the window of the classroom as the bell rang for the first period. A young blond woman dressed in professional attire with her glasses at the bridge of her nose sat on top of her desk as she waited patiently for the students to arrive so they could begin class. She had been eagerly waiting to converse with the students of this group as she had seen that there were the Sanbi and the Yonbi in this class. What were they like? Did the other students fear them? All these questions and more flowed through her mind but she had to be careful as she didn’t want to seem as if she had already decided on a favorite student. After all, any one of them could impress her but she had to wait and see.

As the students began to pour in, the first person to stand out was the Mikaboshi girl she had heard about from Orenji. It seemed she had an issue with people with disabilities which was a bit disappointing but she was certain she had her reasons. Still, she was a member of the illustrious Mikaboshi clan so it was obvious that she would be talented in her own regard. Unable to shake her excitement, she began swinging her feet back and forth as she sipped coffee from her cup waiting for the class to begin.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime6th September 2022, 1:05 am

Demoto walked in with his kendo stick and silently waved to all his classmates with a smile on his face. Today was a great day, or any day was a great day as long as he can go to school and be a normal person. However, he was still getting used to this music clan that he was a part of or placed him as the head of out of nowhere. They seemed nice and they were essentially taking care of him, so maybe he should try to get used to them.

"..."

It was still pretty tough, Demoto didn't have a lot of friends yet.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime6th September 2022, 1:28 am

"Have no fear! Ratomi sempai is here!! Rock and roll!"

Ratomi would make a boisterous entrance, as usual, his confidence only matching the fact that he couldn't read the room well. Doing a quick sign language hello to Demoto to make him feel comfortable, Ratomi took the first seat in the class.

"My mom said I need glasses but who needs them when all I need to do is sit in the front of the class?! I'm a genius! No one ever thought about that before, well... maybe they have. But still, I will use my Ratomi-ism to pass whatever challenge you have today too!"

Regardless of Ratomi's demeanor, he was probably the most excited to learn.

"Bzzt"

"Huh? My shoes are untied? No, you're just trying to trick me again! I'm wearing the ones that light up!"

"Bzzt"

"What do you mean it'll give me away in a stealth mission? Whose teaching you these things?"

In other news, Ratomi seemed to be getting along well with his hive, almost as if he understands them a lot more than usual.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime11th September 2022, 10:06 am

As most of the students began flocking to their seats, she couldn’t help but feel excited. In front of her were the future of their respective villages and though not everyone will end up becoming a legendary shinobi she knew that each and every one of them would end up contributing to the Republic of Five.

Taking a brief look over the class, she’d noticed a few empty seats but she would decide to go ahead with the class so as not to make the children already here restless. Hopping off the desk, she would grab a stick of chalk and begin writing her name on the board. “Alright class, my name is Cherise Takehiko and I’ll be your ninjutsu instructor until you graduate. Today we’ll be going over the basics of Ninjutsu and its application but first.” She finished before putting down the piece of chalk and dusting her hands off. “Could can you tell me the two things you generally need in order to perform ninjutsu? Let’s start with Demoto and then Ratomi”
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime11th September 2022, 7:51 pm

Quietly walking to the board, Demoto would take up a piece of chalk. Afterward, he began writing down a few things. The first thing that he did was write the word "handsigns", then "Chakra" and finally, he put the equal sign and wrote the word "Jutsu", before sitting back down.
Just because he didn't talk, doesn't mean that Demoto wasn't paying attention.

He hoped that the answer would be right, that's how he was doing it for the most part without any sort of issues. If she wanted a demonstration, Demoto would do so as well, even though he was more inclined to swing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime14th September 2022, 9:42 am

Ratomi was humming as he watched Demoto finish.

"Alright, saving the best for last. See, even Demoto forgot to do this. Ready?!!"

Ratomi got out of the seat and did the one thing that Demoto forgot to do, put the plus sign between chakra and hand signs.

"Come on Demoto, it's basic math. Gotta put the cross thingy so that they can combine and make the equal sign thingy. And that's how ninjutsu is made. The way you wrote it seemed like it divided, but when that happens..."

Ratomi started counting on his fingers silently before dropping the whole thing entirely.

"Nevermind, all you gotta know is that we got it done! There's your answer teach! I take payment in candy, but keep it a secret from my mom. "

After being his boisterous usual self, Ratomi took back his seat in front of the class.
Back to top Go down
Masar

Masar

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime21st September 2022, 12:48 am

While the two other students were explaining the underpinnings of chakra, the door would whip open once more, revealing a heavily breathing Keid with his hands on his knees. The boy had seemingly sprinted a large distance to make it to the class on time, the bell ringing even as he stepped into the room. The Mishura inclined his head toward the teacher.

“Sorry Miss Takehiko. I’ll be better next time I promise.”

Keid, obviously apologetic, made for a seat at the front of the class, setting down his bag and opening a notebook to an appropriate page and retrieving a pencil.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime21st September 2022, 11:51 am

At first, she was a bit confused as to why Demoto had gotten up and gone to the chalkboard but she immediately recalled that he had issues with speaking. It was a birth defect like most would think but it was due to the Sanbi’s influence which saddened her a bit. She could understand how tough it might have been for him but she would hope he would be able to learn to live with it not for the sake of the republic but for himself as living with suck a handicap as a shinobi was bound to make his life difficult.

Alright, you both are right. Good job Demoto and Ratomi” She said with a smile as she looked to continue where she had left off. Before she could, however, a new face had managed to arrive at class. “Oh look who decided to join us. Introduce yourself to the class and please share with us why you’re late.” Fortunately for him, they weren’t that far ahead in the lesson so punishment was required but she’d make sure that he’d know that tardiness wasn’t something she’d let slide.

Once he had finished introducing himself, she’d forbid him from taking a seat and instead handed him a piece of chalk. “Now then, what I would like is for you to do is name two out of the six primary elements and the hand sign that is commonly affiliated with them. You two should join him as well. ” She said pointing at the two who were previously up here. "You can't pick an element that someone else chose obviously. If you're unsure don't be afraid to say so."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime21st September 2022, 12:41 pm

Demoto nodded his head at Ratomi to say thank you. To be completely honest, Demoto thought he managed to get his point across. Did he need the addition sign for it to work? Maybe he did since the teacher said they both did a good job. At least he managed to learn something from this. In the future, Demoto would make sure that he puts the plus sign to show that things are combining.

When it was time for him to get up and share the gifts of learning with the new kid, Demoto got up and waved at him as he headed back to the board with the chalk. The first thing that he wrote on the board was water and wind. It was one of the six, so he figured he was doing good.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime21st September 2022, 12:54 pm

"Ratomi is back at it again! Man, they keep calling on us, must be because we are the smartest in the room, eh Demoto?"

Going over to the board, Ratomi would start to hum loudly, what were the six main chakra elements again? He didn't know, but he was going to make sure that he had a good enough guess so that he wouldn't embarrass himself in front of his peers. After all, he talked a big game and had to back it up.

"Hey new kid, what's your name anyway. You walked in here and no one knows who you are. But don't worry, Ratomi Sempai will let you have the floor! Just say your name and one of your favorite things to do or goal and stuff, at least you'll make friends quick ya?!"

Regardless of whether the new mysterious boy did it or not, Ratomi wrote Lava and Life.
Back to top Go down
Masar

Masar

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime21st September 2022, 2:29 pm

Keid reddened, staring down at his feet. Despite the fact that he had finally made it to the finest shinobi-training school in the Republic, sometimes the Mishura felt like he was still back at the Mishura compound, learning his numbers in letters in front of a class of his snickering peers.

"My name is Keid Mishura from Dipugakure. I....I stayed a little too long in Taijutsu class and then got a little lost. I don't have any excuse, but it won't happen again."

Keid's voice grew softer as his explanation went on, but his tone was still firm. While he didn't consider himself as the most outgoing of his fellow students, he also wouldn't allow himself to create a bad impression on the first day of Ninjutsu class of all things. He had been looking forward to this for weeks!

Nodding, Keid would retrieve the chalk from his Sensei and muttering "Sorry" again, Keid made for the chalkboard, returning the black-haired kid's nod. Keid braced his arm against the board and started writing, his motions confident. The red-haired boy, Ratomi apparently, began speaking in his ear.

"My favorite things? I've never really thought about it before but probably books. Never found a book that didn't either teach you something cool or entertain you."

In comparison to Ratomi's boisterous voice, Keid kept his voice low. He didn't know whether the teacher would like him to talk while working, and he really didn't want to get reprimanded again.

On the board, Keid would write "Fire -Tiger. Wind - Bird." Those were two of the most common elemental types that were spoken about when his family told stories, as apparently great heroes of the Mishura could combine those powers for devastating effect. He had even snuck onto a training ground once to watch the Chunnin practice, and he was pretty sure those were the signs they made? He glanced over at Miss Takehiko, awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime21st September 2022, 3:56 pm

Cherise would look on attentively as they each went to the board to provide their answer. She had silently wondered if her instructions weren’t clear enough as both Demoto and Ratomi failed to provide the commonly associated hand signs for the elements, even though Ratomi’s answer was incorrect as Lava was not a primary element. Keid would prove her right, however, as he was able to provide both the elements and the hand seals but he had gotten the hand sign for wind wrong. This was perfect; however, as now she was able to call upon other students to help them out.

Good try boys but we’re a bit off the mark.” Her eyes would scan the class until they had landed on Jenni in the back with a scowl on her face. She didn’t need to say anything as she would immediately get out of her seat and made her way to the board with her Amatsu in tow. Jenni would grab the piece of chalk from Demoto disgusted that she had to be so close to the cripple before writing Ox next to Water and Dog next to Wind.  “Done.” She’d mutter under her breath before heading back to her seat with her Amatsu. “Good job Jenni. Next up is Kirsi.” Cherise announced.

The young girl that had been called up had a deathly serious look on her face as she approached the board. Picking up the piece of chalk that Jenni had left, she’d erase Ratomi’s answer and placed Earth instead of Lava. “Lava isn’t a primary element dummy. You also forgot the hand signs.” Kirsi would also jot down the correct signs for both elements, Snake, and monkey respectively.  Before Cherise could speak, however, Kirsi would head over to Keid’s answer and look to correct it as well. “Speech impediment over there already put Wind so if you were paying attention you would’ve put lightning. Also, that sign for Wind is wrong. Maybe you’re reading the wrong books in the library.” She said mockingly before writing the ram seal next to lightning.

Cherise would laugh nervously before stepping before as she didn’t want any sort of altercation to happen on her watch. “Well then. Thank you Kirsi, you all can return to your seats.

Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime21st September 2022, 5:46 pm

Demoto simply frowned, he knew that girl didn't like him. However, who knew how many people looked down on him just because he couldn't speak. He had a fabrication technique that could allow him to simulate speech without breaking the seal, he was very careful in that. However, even if he did, it wouldn't be like these people would respect him. All that would be left was broken chakra and a bruised self-esteem.

"....."

Saying nothing, Demoto simply went back to his seat and started to scribble a bit on his notepad. He didn't care if he got the answers right anymore.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime21st September 2022, 6:00 pm

"Hey teach, what kinda barnyard are you running here? Couldn't you have picked any of the students in the back other than these booty faces? They have no home training, even my mom taught me better than to pick on others. All that talk, that's all weakness, all I hear is oink, oink, oink! Come see me in the genin exams, chumps!  I'll be at the top of the class, hand signs that!"

Now it was Ratomi's turn to get riled up, he didn't like how they were acting and it was honestly starting to....no... can't do that. No matter what, he can't get angry.

"Besides, the new kid is late and he just got here. Cut him some slack. So what if he got the question wrong? It means we are still learning, that's what school is for, dummies. It's a place to learn and make friends, you guys suck man. "

Patting Keid on the back, Ratomi would smile.

"Hey bookworm, don't worry about it, and head to your seat!"

Ratomi took his seat as well. He didn't care if the others didn't like him, they could bring it. He was a rebel at heart. If Demoto was like a flowing river, Demoto was a volcano.
Back to top Go down
Masar

Masar

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime23rd September 2022, 12:04 pm

"Wow. It's almost like we are in a school to learn and its ok to make mistakes. Crazy that."Keid snapped back, the sarcasm so thick it was almost visible. The Mishura had dealt with plenty of these kinds of students back in Dipugakure, endless processions of "pureblood" Mishura who thought even a single mistake proved their supeirority over him. Well Keid wasn't perfect, and unlike some of the other students here, he wasn't afraid to admit that.

As Ratomi spoke up too, Keid would simply nod in agreement, clapping him on the shoulder. While this Ratomi's "boisterousness" was already getting to be a bit much, the Mishura respected the sentiment and self-confidence it had taken to say such things in front of an audience of their peers. "Thanks Ratomi." He would quickly mutter, before taking his seat, but not before shooting this "Kirsi" a final glare.

Opening a small notebook, Keid would quickly jot down the (correct) elements and handsigns as written on the board in his small, neat handwriting. He also wrote "Kirsi sucks" and circled it in red pen, just so he wouldn't forget. While he waited for the teacher to say their next peace, he would glance over at Demoto, giving him a thumbs up if the mute boy looked over.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime25th September 2022, 10:19 am

Arguing with those who were inferior to her was a waste of her time thus she allowed the losers to voice their frustrations out loud so that they could comfort themselves into thinking they had a right to be losers. “You’re welcome sensei, feel free to call upon me whenever.” To correct these imbeciles, she wanted to say but she could see that the instructor was losing her patience so she just went back to her seat at the window.

Though she had a few choice words for a few of them, Cherise decided to let it go this time, but if another incident happened, she would be forced to issue the appropriate punishment. “Continuing. Now that we’ve established the six primary elements and the hand signs associated with them, we’ll be discussing their strengths and weaknesses.” Picking up a piece of chalk, she’d write the kanji for fire on the board and an arrow. “So let’s start with Fire. Fire is strong against Wind and also weak against Water. Which would mean that Water is strong against Fire but weak to?” She’d turn to look at the class before pointing to Jenni who had her hand up. “Earth.” She answered correctly, making the instructor clap her hands. “Good! Now can anyone else provide more examples?
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime29th September 2022, 11:47 pm

OOC: MB

He honestly didn't want to, but after raising his hand, Demoto got up and then went over to the chalkboard. Writing the sign for the earth, he then drew an arrow and wrote the sign for lightning and showed that Lightning was stronger than earth.

"..."

After that Demoto went and sat down, feeling as if he got the answer correct at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime1st October 2022, 9:15 am

"Ooooo! And then Lightning loses to Wind, right? I know stuff too, this is something that I had to study numerous times in summer school, so there is no way I would forget all of that. "

During the dreaded summer school, Ratomi promised himself that when it came to exams that really mattered, he had to avoid being left back or repeating a grade as much as possible. The last thing that he would want is to get an earful from his parents, especially his mom. She scares the crap out of him, her insect branch is pretty scary too.

"Yeah, that's the right answer eh teach?!"
Back to top Go down
Masar

Masar

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime4th October 2022, 12:02 pm

Figuring he might as well complete the system, Keid raised his hand after Ratomi spoke. Assuming he was called on, Keid would walk back up to the board and retrieve another piece of chalk, writing the symbol for "Life" in the center of the incomplete circle. However, unlike the other elements, Keid would not draw arrows to or from it.

"From what I know, although Life is classified as one of the six it doesn't have any inherent advantages or disadvantages with the other five basic types?" Keid questioned, before returning to his seat. He remembered is parents vaguely mentioning that Life clashed well against some specialized releases, but he couldn't remember what they were for the life of him. He thought what he said was right, but he wasn't entirely sure....
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime6th October 2022, 12:02 pm

Cherise would smile as everyone had managed to get their answer correct. To see their little faces light up in excitement made her heart want to burst. “You are all correct. Well done guys.” She said as she applauded the students. Looking at her watch it was time to wrap things up and Keid gave her a wonderful idea. “Alright guys, our time is up. However, for homework, I would like you guys to make a list of the elements that are weak and or strong against life. It doesn’t need to be every single one of them but just a few would suffice.” With that said she would begin erasing the board as the kids were free to go. “Oh, and before you guys go, the next class would be a bit more practical so I hope you guys are prepared but for now enjoy your day!

Information:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101   Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republic Academy: Second period, Ninjutsu 101
Page 1 of 1