Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Special Reassignment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haio

Special Reassignment Empty
PostSubject: Special Reassignment   Special Reassignment Icon_minitime20th August 2022, 2:57 pm

Spoiler:

Generally, Africa would be give orders to do things for training purposes, yet ever since her losing streak had hit 15, The procedures they took had changed drastically. They were no longer forcing her to come to evaluations rather they didn't even care if she showed up. This meant that she would  have to take her food situation into her own hands, the only viable option for her was to get a head start on preforming missions. She looked down  on the mission once more before letting out a sigh of disappointment. She folded up the mission briefing before heading inside to the receptionist, As she walked inside the man’s eyes screamed with excitement.”Finally,” the man stated putting his empty list of assignments to the side before leading her off to the first bathroom ”when your done with this one tell me” he instructed before walking back to desk.

Africa's eyes swayed through the empty corridor before pushing the bathroom door open, The dark marks streaked across the floor when the lights turned on, the river ran from one side of the wall to the skin on the other side, the white facet stained with dirt and grease. "This isn't what being a ninja is all about, we are supposed to be fighting bandits, rescuing cats from burning buildings and fighting fauna." She complained loudly while rubbing the towel against the river.

Honestly, it had been a while since she last heard from the beast within her; ever since, she had the run in with that depressed shit of a child. "Maybe, I am a scaredy cat" she thought to herself as she rung the water out of the mop before slowly rubbing it against the mess of a floor. "What's the problem young lady" The soft faint voice trailed from in front of her, her eyes shifted upwards to the voice only to be meet with fainted transparent figure. "I want to go out and have fun and adventures, with people who I truly cherish, but i'm stuck here cleaning bathroom and being used as a training dummy!" She explained ringing the mop out once more before finally drying up the river that stayed in the bathroom.

"Well when I was alive, my first mission I had to mow someone's yard. It wasn't the best start as my second mission was cleaning out the chicken coup for an injured farmer, even though I felt like those missions were a waste of time however when I'd gotten my promotion they were there with me every step of the way. So maybe it's not what you want it to be now but eventually you'll get to the point where you're taking down bandits and finding treasure, but for now give villagers something to smile about." The spirit explained as Africa finished the last of the cleaning in the bathroom, After taking a stepback the sparkles in the bathroom were bright enough to create heat. Africa made her way to the receptionist only to announce "I'm Finished" as she walked outside waving at them as she left the building
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Special Reassignment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Reassignment   Special Reassignment Icon_minitime20th August 2022, 3:04 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Special Reassignment
Page 1 of 1