Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

What are we even doing here?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

What are we even doing here? Empty
PostSubject: What are we even doing here?   What are we even doing here? Icon_minitime22nd July 2022, 7:41 pm

The little ball of angst and madness himself exited his room with the worst of anxieties... Probably due to the lack of sleep but days dragged and the Ichibrat had felt that them just getting longer and longer. Did he find the boredom he knew this academy would eventually bubble down too? Ugh. Maybe he just needed new people to talk to. His life had become far to stagnant as o late. It was just study and then train. Learn to sleep at the bare minimum, then train. Yet he barely felt any actual progress being made. Takata would let out a sigh. He went to his local dorm's atrium and would simply begin to practice his tricks. it was all he knew. He barely knew the rules of socialization, after all. He had this hellish whisper in his ear, a whisper he was becoming far to familiar with. "Stinky dog..." He's mutter as he'd shake off the daily heckling the beast would give him. Trying his best to show off for any that would stumble upon him. The young boy was riding and hopping from the walls, trying to get a certain trick down. Takata was getting bored with his day to day routine. He needed something new.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here?   What are we even doing here? Icon_minitime24th July 2022, 5:45 am

The late comer, though not exactly her fault when circumstances worked again her, still had struggled to properly meet those around her. Ones she would share the Academy with. Heck, she hadn't really properly met the ones living in the next room over. Too busy setting up her own room to be just as she liked it. So upon one of the rare ventures out for some of her own sword form training, it was a pleasant surprise to find someone else in the atrium. One who was... very bouncy. "Good morning!" She would call out once they were on stable footing so as not to spook them with her appearance. "Impressive movements if I might say so."
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here?   What are we even doing here? Icon_minitime24th July 2022, 12:52 pm

Amara had been reading, as per usual, when Takata entered the atrium. She looked up from her book, regarded his strange antics and then returned to her reading with barely a care. However, the wall gliding and frantic energy continued. Several times now Amara found herself distracted by the boy's insane movements and quite frankly, dangerous antics. At one point he even skated right above her head, chipping some plaster flakes onto her book. With an annoyed brush of her hand, Amara closed the book she had been reading and leafed around in her backpack for her notebook.
Well, if he's not going to let me read, I might as well study him. She said with a sigh, flipping to her page on the host of the Ichibi. The two of them had never met before, but she had collected some notes from simply observing him and from the word of others here and there. It still annoyed her that the senseis wouldn't let her in the office to study anyone's file. Something about personal information and a right to privacy. She had scoffed at that and been tossed out. While she scratched down some notes, watching the flourish of movements and trying to determine a rhythm or method to this boy's madness, a newcomer entered the room.

Amara frowned as she watched the girl walk over to Takata. Amara frantically flipped through her notebook but could find nothing on this newcomer. How was that possible? She had notes on every student in her graduating class and even a few in the younger classes. Who was this person? She bit her lip, but began sketching the girl's profile. At one point she even held up her hands to better frame the girl's face and get a good feel for the bone structure. She made no attempt to hide her obvious movements.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here?   What are we even doing here? Icon_minitime25th July 2022, 3:35 pm

OOC: I enjoy all of our text colors lol

Takata did enjoy the rush of air against his skin, he noticed someone else had been there. Reading. How dull to do that when you could be flying. He found joy in the fact that him riding about was bothering the bookworm. Then he would skrrt across a bit of ceiling and would practice his chakra control and spoke to the newcomer whilst upside down, a small bit of dust and sand raining off his body. He giggled manically as he would crouch down, grinning at the girl. Zhe hehe. Thank you. I was born with these skates!" He would never bat away any chance at praise. His sight isn't to much farther then for himself these days. "I'm Takata Kukinorite, but if your nice to me, I'll let you call me Taka-chaaaaan~" He would flash two peace signs up and posed for the girl. As a result of being distracted though, the boys skates stopped holding onto the ceiling and he would fall off! A thin layer of sand then promptly saved the boy from face planting into the floor as he'd windmill his legs around and flipped back upright, still holding his peace pose.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here?   What are we even doing here? Icon_minitime25th July 2022, 3:59 pm

Tsukasa cocked a brow just watching Takata talking... and then falling. She crossed her arms over her chest before he even hit the floor. Or maybe not? That was interesting. One of her first social meetings, and she wandered right in to the path of one of the bearers of a village destroyer. She cast a glance up towards the book worm in the seats. They seemed not too fussed, and so she just shrugged. "... Takata." She repeated back as a way to memorise it as best she could. "Tsukasa." A little nod emphasised she was introducing herself. "Not to leave you out, but may I ask your name too?" She called out up to the girl with her head in her book. "I haven't met too many here yet. I feel I should properly know who my future companions will be." Her hand fell to the hilt of her sword on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here?   What are we even doing here? Icon_minitime1st August 2022, 3:06 pm

OOC: Oh sh** guys, my bad. I had no idea it was my post.

Amara had just finished sketching a rough outline of the new girl when the object of her inspiration spoke to her. She looked up from her notes and frowned, not wishing to socialize presently. She sighed and regarded the forced interaction as a good chance to learn more and take notes on these two. After all, she didn't know much more about Takata other than his name and...affliction. Gathering her things, she rose from her seat and began trudging over to the two in the center of the atrium.
Spill their blood and feast on their flesh! Terrence yelled within Amara's mind. The young girl simply rolled her eyes.
Do you ever stop?
I will stop when I have skinned the flesh from my enemies.
You don't have any enemies, we don't even know these people. They're total strangers.
Exactly. She thought with a satisfied smile. It wasn't often she got one over on Terrence. By this point, she had made her way to Takata and Tsukasa. She opened her notebook up to the page with Tsukasa's profile sketch and began jotting down various observations about what the girl was wearing, how she stood, what she wore, and things of that nature.
Amara Jiko, Amara said while she walked around the two of them, flipping between Takata and now Tsukasa's pages, what brings you to the academy so late...Tsukasa was it? Sorry, I'm not sure I caught that from my seat. Is that a silent T or a regular S that it starts with?

Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here?   What are we even doing here? Icon_minitime3rd August 2022, 11:55 am

OOC: Don't worry, just worked 27 hours in 2 days

Takata crossed his arms while beginning to skate around the two. "Hmmmm..." He took notice that the two were seemingly more interested in each other than in him... But he knew being alone would leave him worse off. He was growing increasingly bored however. "I wanna go have fun..." He stated loudly as he would crouch during his ride around the duo and would begin inspecting them and scribbling on his hand in a form of mocking the bookworm and her analysis. His attention turning to Tsukasa yet again, "Late? Were you held back? I came late too though, so maybe you were just hiding." He bluntly asked as he kept scribbling into nothing, he'd have to write a book with these mock notes later. His mind was splintering off, wondering about training later and wonder how he could make a grand entrance into class later, which then devolved into him doing mental backflips through loops. He began giggling to himself. "But where would I get all of those paper bombs..." He'd end up thinking of the perfect little prank instead of completely focusing on the two in around him.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here?   What are we even doing here? Icon_minitime3rd August 2022, 4:06 pm

"Oh, yes you have that right. It starts with a T." Tsukasa honestly had never really been asked that before, then again it wasn't often she needed to have her name spelled out. Maybe that would change now that things were different like this; in an actual educational setting. "I was... competing. I had to prove I was the top of my dojo to be able to enroll. My dojo had arranged for a spot for their top student, however... well my sensei fell ill so the graduation came much later. But I am here now, and that is what matters."
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here?   What are we even doing here? Icon_minitime9th August 2022, 11:32 am

Amara looked up at Tsukasa as she mentioned her sensei falling ill and stared hard at the girl for a moment before adjusting her glasses and returning to her notebook. She scribbled a note about this and offhandedly said, Ah, so sorry to hear that. Let's hope for a speedy recovery. She turned her attention now back to Takata, watching him mock her with his air scribbles. In truth, she was perfectly aware of his mockery. Bullying and 'making fun' as they had called it, was nothing new for Amara. However, it didn't bother her in the slightest. If making fun of her helped him practice proper notetaking skills, then honestly he was only improving himself. And you are Takata, yes? Of the Kukinorite clan if I'm not mistaken. Vessel to the one-tailed Bijuu, Shukaku of the Desert, Ruiner of Kohiagakure. She flipped towards the end of the notebook, her pencil sliding down the page until she found the statistic she was looking for, With over six-hundred confirmed kills that night. My.

She said the statistic not with malice, but instead as the simple truth that it was. She was aware that this was six-hundred lives, extinguished by a single demon that now resided in this child, but for now the number was simply that, a number and nothing more. Tell me, if you'd please, do you suffer any ill-effects from this creature inside of you? She thought of Terrence, the nuisance in her own mind, and asked, Can it communicate with you? And you with it?
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here?   What are we even doing here? Icon_minitime12th August 2022, 11:55 am

Listening to Tsukasa.... "That's it? He found her story so dull. Their wasn't even a dragon in it! He simply kept riding in a circle, putting his tag plan on the shelf for now, he had to focus on his tricks as the bookish Amara and was proud she had heard of him. His riding lost more and more momentum as just saying it's full prideful name was souring his mood. Ruiner of Kohai... She said it so nonchalantly.... Then the statistics popped up... "DwA-he-HAHAHA! That WAS IT!? Damn Kage. Always interfering!" Shukaku's voice rang up, normally he kept to himself these days since the two simply didn't get along. Takata wasn't having it, he kicked his leg up and threw himself back, he let momentum do it's thing as he did full flip backward but then his neck and head crashed into the down. His neck only not snapping from the sand cushioning his whole back. Brat...

Takata made a loud raspberry noise as an up yours to Shukaku, but it probably seemed aim at the two ladies after his fall. But it was clear that bringing up that night was a sore spot, all that manic glee had turned cold and quiet. His own frustrations starting to bubble as he snapped a bit. "I cannot sleep. This incessant(lol he's like 5) filthy mutt never stays quiet. So i wouldn't say that. We both talk but nobody listens..." For the boy who hadn't stopped moving since that day... He looked up to the sky and just paused... memories would flood his young mind. He let himself fall back to the ground and continued to stare to the azure sky. Six hundred people. He didn't even know the village was that big... He knew taking a kunai to his gut wouldn't even work, nonetheless fix anything... He had to prove to his dirtbag kage that this burden that was placed on him could be twisted to a positive. But his eyes were always so heavy, his mind distracted at every step. Training... He guessed he didn't actually think about that night till right now.

ooc: lol you broke him, didn't even take much poking, or any.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here?   What are we even doing here? Icon_minitime6th September 2022, 5:34 pm

Tsukasa's head suddenly snapped to the side watching the boy just back flip himself in to a crash. Why?! "Do... Do you do this often? I hear cranial trauma can be quite devestating to a shinobi's career." There was some concern, although perhaps a little misdirected. She was just concerned about being around someone who would voluntarily injure themselves like that.

Once more her head snapped to Amara, and then back to Takata. "... You're a... You're one of those?" And there was nothing but curiousity. She was well aware of the recent attacks, hell one of the things she was made aware of was that a few of the students were vassals, but she was still surprised to encounter one so soon. But there was at least one thing she knew; "You have my great respect." And she bowed low, her arms up and hands folded on the very tip of her sword hilt. Her own form of a show. "A choice was thrust upon you, I only hope you understand this." She was back straight, and sword back on her hip. "Six hundred is... a great many," A side glance to Amara. "But if not for the sealing, there would no doubt be many more. A noble person you are Takata." She might have been a little misguided about the circumstances, but her sincerity to her beliefs were genuine.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here?   What are we even doing here? Icon_minitime8th September 2022, 11:02 am

Amara observed Takata with the eye of a true researcher. Such a fascinating creature he was, two souls stuffed into one, tiny body. She continued jotting down observations as Takata suddenly, willfully, dropped from the ceiling on his head. The sand that seemed to surround him wherever he went caught him gracefully and deposited him harmlessly on the ground, much to the boy's apparent ire. Amara bit her lip, now that was certainly something. It could have simply been for show, Takata clearly knew the sand would catch him or at least had enough control over it to know he'd be fine. Still, it was odd and his annoyance seemed genuine. She made a quick note on his page with a question mark, Potential suicidal tendencies?

Hmm you both talk, but nobody listens. How...profound honestly. She mulled over his words while Tsukasa bowed and showered Takata with praise. The swordswoman wasn't wrong for feeling this way, the burden Takata now bore was certainly something to respect. Amara just didn't see it that way. They all had a role to play in the village and though his life would be hard, he'd also be monitored and cared for for the remainder of his natural-born life. The same couldn't be said for the thousands of displaced village civilians who were now homeless and starving on streets throughout the Republic. Amara of course didn't blame Takata for any of this, it was in no way, shape, or form his fault, she simply didn't view him as all that special or something to be pitied.

Tell me, when the creature does speak, does it tell you what it wants? Have you tried actually asking it questions? She asked, a twinkle in her eye at the thought of her next question being a possibility. Is there any way for me to safely talk with it, by chance?
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here?   What are we even doing here? Icon_minitime9th September 2022, 3:16 pm

Takata was taken aback. He didn't expect the swordsgirl to give him... well praise. He sprung back to his feet and let out a sigh. "I'm fine. I do it all the time! I'm... uh. errr..." It was tough to explain the strange dynamic he shared with this monster. "Training. Yeah! Trying to make this sand thing stronger... I need to show my kage..." His tone ended bitterly as he was still generally upset with the man. He had realized that his shield had gotten faster and tougher with the more extreme tricks he pulled. Plus with each vain and incessant attempt at self harm was more annoying to Shukaku then impeding on Takata. He did love the attention though, if anything Takata was a bit vain.

He seemed elated by the further probing, not realizing he was being studied. Not many indulged when he admitted to voices in his head. Takata smirked and would simply shake his head from side to side as he thought about it. "Welllllll..." The boy put a finger to his temple and began tapping. "He tells me to do stuff. Like Kill. But he mainly talks lies and insult me. So I don't want to talk to it." He said so nonchalantly, but it was a constant theater in his mind. Letting out a sigh the boy simply sat on the floor. "I think he would rather eat you up and spit you out then talk. I've never tried so I can't help you there Ah-Mah-Ra." He shrugged his shoulders as he flubbed up the girls name but didn't even pay any attention to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are we even doing here?   What are we even doing here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are we even doing here?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Republic of Five :: Republic Academy-
Jump to: