Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Crisis At The Academy: Act one, Scene one

Go down 
+2
Xi
Elias
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

Crisis At The Academy: Act one, Scene one - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crisis At The Academy: Act one, Scene one   Crisis At The Academy: Act one, Scene one - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th January 2022, 10:02 am

He took his seat and started to pay attention in class. It wasn't as if he could join in on the conversation, not really. So all Demoto could do right now was listen to instructions and keep out of trouble. If he could manage to do that, there is a good chance that he would be able to live past 15. The age seems small, but some people didn't like the idea of jinchurichi. By that time, Demoto's name was called to feel the teddy bear.

Demoto went and hugged the teddy bear and wrote his details of it afterward.

"It's soft and warm, do hugs feel this way normally?"

A bit bittersweet, he didn't get many of them

Doron Zetsumetsu was called up right after Demoto, hugging the doll and rolling his eyes.

"It feels like my sister, suffocating, and demanding all the time. Honestly, it reminds me that I have whole lotta chores to do after school. "

Well, someone has a sister complex...

Back to top Go down
Rikuta

PostSubject: Re: Crisis At The Academy: Act one, Scene one   Crisis At The Academy: Act one, Scene one - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th January 2022, 11:18 pm

Rikuta shrugged, he didn't mind cocky people around, it just meant that he knew more about the person and what they seemed to like and or have an interest in, just in the case of the kid they really liked showing off their skinny abs, which he turned away to look towards Mika for now. Accepting the offered riceball portion she broke off he nodded, "Ah okay, though he was just one of the regular students here."

Though overhearing that the boy was mistaken in some regards, not that he had seen the interaction but she was Mika's friend and could only guess they were innocent, especially since Mika got up and began to tell the kid off. He would have joined in just to help defend her some but he was torn between his shyness and just being unfamiliar with what happened overall. Either way, watching her go at the kid like this, contrasting her normal docile nature made him a bit surprised and impressed, seemed like she had really changed a lot being here.

But things were cut short as someone came in, an instructor, forcing him to quickly eat what he had in his paws and wipe his face as he listen to what they had to say. He seemed different from what he was imagining, he looked like a businessman, of some sorts. He spoke directly and seemed to also hand out teddy bears to everyone, which he'd accept as the kid from before offered it to him, holding it but feeling odd that he was given this. But he said nothing and watched Mika speak up.

"I'm glad I can be better than a teddy bear haha." He snickered but just relaxed, watching everyone speak up about their teddies. But feeling really proud of being the one she was talking about a bit, making the stoat's tail swaying behind him.

For him, if called on he would just say, "Uh, feels a bit fake, but comforting in some small way, like a doll that can't really judge you for needing company."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Crisis At The Academy: Act one, Scene one   Crisis At The Academy: Act one, Scene one - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th January 2022, 10:57 am

Pleased to hear that the teacher had finally arrived and quashed all the noise that was coming from the other side of the room. Maximillian would open his eyes with hope that they would finally get on with this class so he can eventually get on with the rest of his day. To his surprise, they wouldn’t actually be learning anything but instead, he would be passing out teddy bears. “This has to be some sort of joke.” He muttered to himself before taking the teddy bear and placing it on the ground. He wasn’t interested in teddy bears he just wanted to get this over with. Resisting the urge to just get up and leave, he would simply waited until it was his turn to speak. “It feels like a teddy bear.” He simply stated as he was clearly not interested in participating in this meaningless exercise.

Next up would be Jenna Tools who sprung up from her chair. “The texture of the bear is magnificent! “ She shout before starting to speak gibberish as she was unable to put into words how happy she felt getting such a nice gift.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Crisis At The Academy: Act one, Scene one   Crisis At The Academy: Act one, Scene one - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th January 2022, 9:45 am

Eostre stepped up to collect her bear, a little uncertain just as to the purpose of... Basically all of this. But as she picked up the bear, exceptionally large, even for a girl as tall as Eostre, watching as it's droopy head lulled to the side and mimicking it, she could feel the softness on the emerald green fur that actually sparkled slightly in the light. And on instinct she pulled it in close and let out a little gasp. "She is so warm! I think she is a she. But she is very warm and soft and she feels very nice on my own for. ... I do not wish to let her go."

"No fair! I wanted that one!" Another young girl shouted, an Entity girl who looked on at Eostre before even claiming her own. It was small, and a shade of blue that seemed to even match her complexion, with a little pink heart just off centre, as if it were hand stitched, yet just as prestine as the others, likewise matching her 'core'. "... Never mind. This one is perfect."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crisis At The Academy: Act one, Scene one   Crisis At The Academy: Act one, Scene one - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crisis At The Academy: Act one, Scene one
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2