Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Stone Breaking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Stone Breaking Empty
PostSubject: Stone Breaking   Stone Breaking Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 12:34 pm

mission:

Once more Mika had noticed the Request was up to break yet more rocks, something that was quire easy for her, so she decided to let the instructor know she was taking the request, only to be told that this time the Instructor was going to have someone do the task with her, The Staff wanting her to try to get some work under her belt that had more then one person in it, after all she would have to learn to work with teams in the long run.

Mika didn't see a problem with this and so she headed out to the work area to wait for the Person the Staff was going to send out to work with her, in the mean time Mika started to do some simple warm ups, push ups, things of that nature. basically anything to pass the time as she waited for her Team mate for the job.

As she did her Exercises she thought of the new skills she had thought up, as well as the fighting style, she would need to make some things to take advantage of such things but that could wait, having the basics would always be helpful, she also had to remember to set some time aside to get some major training out of the way, it would be best in the long run if she could just dedicate a whole day maybe even a week to training but sadly that was unlikely as at the moment she had school work, and then after she will likely have a lot of responsibilities as a Genin if she passed the Exams that is. But she wasn't about to go about thinking negative thoughts, she didn't have time for that, not with all the training and work she had to do to keep up with everyone else, no doubt they all had quite the advantage over her with their ability to use Chakra, the possibilities of that meant they could likely do things she couldn't even consider at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Pope_Wreckoning

Stone Breaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Breaking   Stone Breaking Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 1:11 pm

Aratsu was suprised when she was asked to help out on a mission originally she was going to go to a place to try and train herself more, but being the person she is she can't exactly say no to someone.  With a general area from the mission statement she had begun her movement to them worried that she might have been keeping them waiting too long, but being unfamiliar with the area she had to stop multiple times to asking for directions to the general area of the location.

Aratsu would be garbed in her normal attire her scarf flapping in the wind as she ran to try and lessen the amount of time her partner had to wait.  It was surprise to see them wrapped up within a training exercise this person was serious about her training as a ninja maybe they could get together after this mission and work together to get better.  But the only concern was that she didn't know what team this partner was on either way she'd probably find out.

"I-im sorry about keeping you waiting for so long.  I am Zokiyoshi Aratsu of Group three." she'd say as she'd get within 5ft of Mika.  Aratsu couldn't help but stare at the faunus as she's never seen one before.  She had realized her staring might have been too obvious and rude and burry her embarrassment in her scarf.  She couldn't believe she had made yet another mistake first was the teacher and now her fellow class mate is everyone she going to be the most hated student of this class.  She couldn't help but imagine all the horrible scenarios all these mistakes were going to get her in which probably showed on her face as she was lacking in the skills she'd need to hide her emotions well.

Last edited by Pope_Wreckoning on 4th July 2021, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Stone Breaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Breaking   Stone Breaking Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 1:37 pm

Mika continued her warm ups as she waited for her partner to show up, and after some time, switching between several didn't ones, and then to form practice for her Fighting styles, she heard someone running up and looked over to them, and as they greeted themselves Mika got into a normal stance and smiled up to the taller girl, her antenna twitching gently, "Oh hey there nice to meet you, I'm Mika Nymphalidae, Group 5, and don't worry I wasn't waiting to long, and even then we are all new here so getting around isn't the easiest thing, I just happened to know where this place was as it was near to a location I did another task much like this one" she said with a bright smile.

Mika though could tell the girl was staring and she smiled a bit more, it was a look she was used to getting, "Don't worry about staring, I know Faunus are rarely seen, more so ones from my tribe, your not the first to stare, you are one of the first to be mindful that you were though, But like I said don't worry about it, I mean I was staring all over the place at things when I first came here, this place is nothing like I thought it would be.. and truth be told I stared a few times when I first met a human for the first time" she said with a kind smile and a giggle as she then turned to look at the mass of rocks of varying sizes laid out in front of them.

"Now then... we have to deal with these.. I brought some tools in case you needed them, though I doubt you would.. from what I understand almost everyone here can use Chakra so i bet you have something that can break these stones no problem" she said as she looked back at Aratsu and noticed her looking rather sullen, she then walked over to the taller girl and placed a hand on her shoulder.... having to fly a bit to do so comfortable "Hey cheer up mistakes happen, and staring at something we never seen before is normal, and I am not offended or anything okay?" she said with a kind smile as her antenna twitched a bit, before she landed once more.

"Now then we have some work to do right?" she said as she walked over to the Picks she had brought unsure of the girls height she had brought a few that might be helpful to her partner. She knew she didn't one herself though, and she assumed what with everyone else in this place able to use Chakra that the girl likely had something that could break the Rocks just as easily if not more so then Mika did with her fists
Back to top Go down
Pope_Wreckoning

Stone Breaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Breaking   Stone Breaking Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 3:44 pm

Aratsu was glad that Mika didn't seem all that angry at her, but was caught off guard by mikas comment that she couldn't use Chakra.  When mika talked about Aratsu potentially having some techniques that could help them clear the rocks faster she shook her head and disappointingly said "I only know some basic techniques, but none that wouldn't help us out".

She'd pick up a pickaxe to which she was caught off guard to how light it was assuming it'd be way heavier than it'd looked.  Getting ready to go and wack some rocks with the new tool.  She couldn't imagine if there were classmates that could break stones with their bare hands.  As if ready to start working she started heading the direction she thought she saw rocks and size them up.

She didn't know in the slightest what she was searching for specifically just acting like she knew.  She had stopped at a random bolder and just started swinging to which saying her aim was bad and working up a sweat.  She'd loosen her scarf as its get hot and stuffy around it until she remembered the whole reason she had it on was to hide her gills on her left neck.  Hopefully mika didn't see it and think aratsu was a freak as she continued to work on her bolder breaking it apart before moving on to the next one

Last edited by Pope_Wreckoning on 4th July 2021, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Word mispelt)
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Stone Breaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Breaking   Stone Breaking Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 4:01 pm

The girl had no Jutsu to deal with the rocks? Well they were both academy students after all, likely she would find one and learn it eventually, after all this was a place for Training Ninja, so likely they would get stronger, Maybe this girl used stuff that was less flashy? she heard there were other techniques, like making Illusions, or Medical skills, maybe the girl was one of the people that focused on that stuff? If she was those could be handy too, not for a task like this of course, but it would help anyone get stronger at least.

As the girl walked over and grabbed a pickaxe Mika smiled, at least the girl seemed more calm now, and she walked over as well, not bothering to pick one up since she was well aware she could break these stones with her bare hands, she just had to be careful so they would come out as useable chunks and shapes rather then just smashing them to bits, though even the bits had a use, but having a good mix of stuff would be best since they had no specific requests to what kind of sizes and shapes they wanted them broken into.

Aratsu seemed to be doing well and Mika smiled "Try to aim for natural cracks if you see any, that will make breaking them easier" she said as she walked over to another large rock "We want to try to keep them in useable chunks, decent shaped, but even the small bits have a use so don't sweat it to much" she said as she looked at the stone for a moment then she raised her arm and brought it down on the stone making it crack as she measured her strength to break it along a crack, she then struck it again to finish the break, she did this twice more to the stone and she moved the decent chunks to the side in separate piles.

"Looks like you got the hang of it" she said with a thumbs up as she walked to a larger rock and started doing the same, striking it with her bare hands to cause fissures along it and breaking it that way.
Back to top Go down
Pope_Wreckoning

Stone Breaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Breaking   Stone Breaking Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 5:58 pm

At first Aratsu didn't know why Mika didnt take a pickaxe, but was surprised to find her classmate was strong enough to break the boulders.  She heard Mikas advice and decided to follow it aiming at the naturally formed cracks of the boulders and found it easier to break them apart like that.

But she felt like her work was somewhat under minded by Mikas display of strength she couldn't hope to match.  Aratsu hoped to atleast try and get more boulders cut down than mika, but all that rewarded her with was exhausion and nearly landing a strike with the pickaxe to the center of her own right foot

Deciding to take a needed short rest she sat down and leaned on one of the recently cut bolders she had just did "Hey, how are you doing that?  Do you think you could show me how to do that?" After all if She could get strong enough to break boulders with her fists potentially become a better ninja.  She was worried they would keep them in the dark about it Since they were in a different group than Mika.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Stone Breaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Breaking   Stone Breaking Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 6:20 pm

Mika continued the task, keeping a steady pace and breaking stone after stone into useable chunks as she went, making time to pick up the chunks left behind by Aratsu as well and making sure they were all sorted for pick up later, she smiled and nodded at the progress, they were doing well, there were much more stones and the like here then when she was tasked to do it herself, likely why they assigned an additional person to the whole thing, but even then just the two of them were doing quite well and she headed back to the stones and started cracking again.

It was during this she seen Aratsu starting to tire herself out and she looked over to her "Hey take it easy, no need to get to worn out" she said with a smile "Though I like the enthusiasm and energy, be careful with those things they can cause a bit of damage if you hit yourself with them" she said to the girl as she let her take a seat and she took out some water she had with her and hands it to Aratsu "Here have some water" she said as she picked up a few of the larger rocks and walked over to where Aratsu was sitting and she joined her, taking her time to break the smaller rocks as she sat with her.

Hearing the girl ask how she was doing what she was doing Mika looked at her a moment then to the stones she was breaking then back again,. the small moth girl, a foot shorter then the other girl smiled "Oh this? I trained my body, I don't have much else I can use other then that, I can't use that Chakra stuff at all, so I have to train my body extra hard" she said with a nod "but if you want to learn I can train with you sometime?" she said as she thought about the weight vests and the other weighted training gear, their might be enough for both of them to use at once... they weren't all meant to be used at the same time after all..
Back to top Go down
Pope_Wreckoning

Stone Breaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Breaking   Stone Breaking Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 7:29 pm

Aratsu accepted the water handed to her by Mika and heeded her warnings about the tool.  Aratsu hadn't even noticed that mika was going though the stones that she had been cutting.  she drank from it, before saying "training would be good yeah." she'd ask mika "What is it like where you come from?" to attempt to distract mika to allow Aratsu to put the bottle opening under the scarf to splash her gills with some water to ease the irritation they felt from breathing in the dry air, and returning the water back to them after she was done.  she'd take this chance to idly practice her hand signs going through all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Stone Breaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Breaking   Stone Breaking Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 7:56 pm

Mika continued to work on some to the stones, so that they were not fully stopping their work, but it was slower this way as she could only break the ones she had carried over, though she was making them into quite well formed chunks for the piles, measuring them as she did so then breaking off parts of the stone as she waited for Aratsu to feel better. As the Taller girl agreed to go training with her some time she smiled brightly her antenna twitching as "Awesome, then we can set that up then next time we got free time" she said happily as she finished splitting another rock.

After the second question though Mika got quiet as she thought back to her home in the Land of Echo's, "It was an okay place, I liked the forest.. but it was dangerous, large beasts were around, and living in the trees didn't make us safe.. what did was that the Tribe tended to have large amounts of the larger Insects around, and while alone they were weak, in massive swarms they could chase away or even take down some of the more dangerous creatures" she said with a smile as she remembered some of the cute bugs from around their home.

When the bottle was handed back Mika took a drink from the bottle and closed the lid "Alright ready to keep going?" she asked as she hopped to her feet and stretched her wings, all four arms, two of which she hadn't really been hiding she just hadn't been using them, and she bent her back backwards a bit to stretch a bit more. "think your up to keep going at least?" she asked again with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Pope_Wreckoning

Stone Breaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Breaking   Stone Breaking Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 10:07 pm

Aratsu nodded her in in agreement when she was asked if she could continue with their work as she picked up the pickaxe she left in the ground.  it was good that Mika had what sounded like fond memories of her home "Lets get this thing finished" .  To which she returns back to her cycle of striking the stones in their natural cracks, moving the cut stones to the pile of previously cut stones, and moving on to the next one.  She Repeats this cycle diligently until the job is done silently.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

Stone Breaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Breaking   Stone Breaking Icon_minitime4th July 2021, 11:49 pm

Mika smiled as she left the remaining smaller stones to aratsu, she herself looked at the massive boulder and smiled as she walked error to it and ran her hand along it to feel the surface and find the fissures or at least small cracks that would hint to here were to land her strikes. As she walked around the large boulder she continued to let her hand trace along the surface outing the spots where she found cracks, this boulder had many more cracks in it then the first one she dealt with, all that meant was this would be easier.

With a smile she struck the Boulder cracks forming in it, she then would strike again making the cracks larger, another blow and the cracks grew as she broke off a she mall piece, another strike frather along elongating the existing cracks then she moved further and struck again till she split the bouldr. From there taking it apart was easy, strikes there to break off chunks she wanted of the size she wanted. Eventually the massive boulder was in neat chunks in all the piles and she smiled at the work done.

"Well that does it for all this, we go report now and they will send people to come and get all this. You go rest you look tired, I'll go report in don't worry you will get credit too we were both assigned to the mission after all" she said as seen grabbed the pickaxesame and started to head back to go report the mission done.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Stone Breaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Breaking   Stone Breaking Icon_minitime5th July 2021, 10:31 am

Approved for a D rank Tech and 500 xel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stone Breaking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stone Breaking   Stone Breaking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stone Breaking
Page 1 of 1