Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Checking the grounds (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sosina

Sosina

Checking the grounds (open) Empty
PostSubject: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime29th June 2021, 9:58 pm

Walking around the grounds of the academy to learn the layout and to find out where the training supplies where if they had any at all, Mika was taking not of everything that might come in handy later, through she did have to wonder how much of it she would actually entry up using due to her inability to harnesee and shape Chakra that it seemed everyone was capable of doing.

Continuing on her little tour of the place she wasn't really watching where she was going due to being to busy looking at where everything was, a smile on her face as she remembered the things she was told about ninja from thone back in dipugakure.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime29th June 2021, 10:53 pm

With Gado taking a bit of a break from the intense training that he was doing, he managed to come across a little younger ninja that was exploring the grounds of the academy. But he was surprised by the fact that her current form was a lot different than what he was used to. It was nice to see some inclusion in the academy of the beast people taking up more and more slots.

Spoiler:
"Wow, I've never seen anyone like you before, and to be honest, I've seen a lot of people."
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime29th June 2021, 11:08 pm

Mika stopped as she heard someone talking to her and she looked over to the person, having to look up at him due to the height difference , "Oh Hello there, yeah I noticed not a lot of my kind here. I'm a Faunus, from the skull tribe,. Names Mika" she said cheerfully as she looked at the taller male her exploring set aside for the time being, her training could wait a bit as she got to know the other students here "You a student here too?" She asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime29th June 2021, 11:25 pm

"No, I graduated already. In a sense, you can call me your alumni? I ended up passing the chunin exams last year and now I'm a part of the guardians. But I do like to come back here from time to time, whether it is to passion knowledge or give little bits of advice." So she was a faunus huh? That was definitely rare, but they had a bright future ahead of them. "You know, as a Kurogane myself, my transformations is a way to tap into a reaction of what you are able to do naturally. Soin all honesty, you have a lot of potential. "
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime30th June 2021, 4:42 am

Mika Listened to the man who was apparently her Senior, a Chunin in fact, seems he had moved up not to long ago as well, this was interesting to hear at the very least, She wanted to aim high herself, and coming here despite her lack of ability with Chakra was one of those steps. Though hearing this person was one of the Guardians was rather impressive.

though as we went on about what she could do naturally she kind of got a sheepish look on her face "Well funny you should mention that... see... I'm not exactly... well.. capable of utilizing chakra..." she said as she had heard rumor that she might be thought of as odd for deciding to become a ninja despite her issues.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime30th June 2021, 10:57 am

"That doesn't matter too much. Have you looked in the mirror lately? I'm sure that your natural abilities are more than enough to bring you to the top even without the ability to use chakra. In a way, you kind of look like a moth, is there anything you can naturally produce like some sort of special powder or silk? That can make up for a lot of different things. "

He was no teacher, but at the very least, Gado wanted to be encouraging. He didn't want young talent to give up,finding a way to make things work is half the journey.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime30th June 2021, 12:16 pm

"oh that's what you meant. Yeah I can make silk and my wing scales have some poisonous properties, but it takes a lot to shake them loose, I guess I just never considered those as viable options for anything when I first thought of joining the academy. I just always just thought of them as things I could just do" she said as she actually started to consider things she could do with her other natural abilities that could become useful if she incorporated them somehow into co,bat or some other aspect of being a shinobi.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime1st July 2021, 2:52 am

"But they are, it's what makes you unique and with those abilities, even if you can't use chakra, you can still have a hand on powerful abilities to keep you by. Like maybe some silk that would be able to make a shield you can use to block big attacks and things of that nature? The possibilities are endless and that's not the end of your shinobi career. I know that telling you this isn't much, but it needs to start somewhere. " He hoped it would give her some ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime1st July 2021, 3:04 am

Well he had a point she hadn't seen any other skull tribe Faunus here in the academy, barely any other Faunus actually now that she thought about it. She hadn't met enough other students to figure out if it was due to them not liking her race, or if it was just most Faunus didn't come to the academy, but what ever the reason it did mean she had some abilities the others didn't and this chunin was right she should make the most of those abilities.

"thank you that's a fair few things I hadn't even considered, I will have to work on those, and find some other ways to use my abilities.. oh right you never told me your name" she asked as she looked up at the taller male, the Ideas starting to form in her mind on what she could do with her silk and poison, she could enhance her fighting or make techniques to throw off her enemies or catch them off guard.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime1st July 2021, 3:23 am

"My name? Gado Kurogae, not as famous as some of the other ninja that you probably heard of but at the very least, I have a little bit of a reputation. Not to say that I'm tooting my own horn or anything, hehe. " With the little fame that Gado had, it was good enough for him. He wasn't expecting to be some sort of shinobi hero but at the very least, he was good at his job. He was a good shield and had a few techniques to make up for his offensive power. His missions against bandits were also moderately successful. "But make sure you keep up on your studies, not using chakra doesn't mean you shouldn't understand it. "
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime1st July 2021, 4:11 am

"Sorry to say I haven't heard of many people, I was training at least somewhat to come to the academy once my family moved to the Republic, I didn't think to look up notable families and Tribes... Oh wait sorry.. You guys call them Clans right?" she said as she thought about the name, it wasn't one she had heard before, and having to remember that the people here had clans and not Tribes. She felt like they may have been the same thought.

Though as he brought up understanding Chakra she nodded "Oh yeah, that was something my parents told me about, just cause I can't use it doesn't mean it can't hurt me, don't worry I won't forget that" she said energetically.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime3rd July 2021, 1:42 pm

"Yeah, we call them clans. But from what you can see, there isn't much of a difference between how we view our clans and how you view your clan. Potato and Tomato..right?" Maybe there was a different way that it could be said, But Gado didn't see too much of a difference. He still believed that there was a lot in common that the clans had with mika's stuff. "Yeah, bringing a giant wind out of nowhere, or an ocean, or a shark made of fire. In all honesty, Chakra can be a dangerous things, but with parcular ways that you can prepare, you would be ok. For instance, i use my bones to cover myself whenever i'm in battle as a kurogane. Depending on how durable the silk is, have you ever tried protecting yourself with it like some sort of cacoon armor?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime3rd July 2021, 1:51 pm

"Well we don't have clans we have Tribes, and I guess they are larger as then your clans.. much larger.. but yeah I guess it's somewhat the same" she said with a smile as she thought about it, they were fairly similar but clans seemed to be smaller at least it seemed that way. Then Gado started going on about what people could do With Chakra, though hearing he could use his bones? that was an interesting concept, though when he asked her about using her silk she shook her head "I had actually not been focusing on that stuff, I needed to improve myself Physically because of my disadvantages, I am as you can see quite small, and I have to make up for that in some manner, I was gonna start training with my other stuff eventually, but I wanted a firm foundation in the path I was going to go down first before I started to take care of other things" she said with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime5th July 2021, 8:26 pm

"it's probably frowned upon asking for outside help of what the school supplies. But if you are really stuck on something or need a sparring partner and having a bit of trouble with your techniques, I'd be happy to help you out. I mean, I'm here sometimes and then I'm not, my job is to protect an important person. But when I use my time freely outside of missions, it's nice to give them a hand."

But would she take his offer?

"It's up to you, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime5th July 2021, 9:04 pm

The Little Moth smiled at the offer to help her train "Well I mean that would be handy, though at the moment I think I should be fine, but if I start to get stuck I will take you up on that, Any Training is good Training after all, and I do have a lot to make up for that I lack from the disadvantages that I do that..." she said as she trailed off, the offer was there, but shouldn't she try to improve herself first and then seek help when she has hit a wall? Yeah that was best, after all guidance was good to have but only when you needed it.

"Yeah the help would be great, I mean at the moment I still have to go to classes and figure out what I want to do, but after I hit my limit with training I am willing to take you up on the offer for help" she said with a bright smile
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime11th July 2021, 1:48 pm

"hmm... good. Well , just try to keep me a secret ok? Kind of makes things exciting that way when you show up looking super powerful and people are like, "how did you get this powerful Mika?!!" You know what I'm saying? Plus, you would make some good material for my writing, i actually make some of the make-out paradise side stories. Basically one-shots in the makeout paradise world. "

Gado was pretty proud of that. Plus she looked sweet, so he responded to it and wanted to offer his assistance.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime11th July 2021, 2:22 pm

Mika was a bit confused as to why keep it secret, but when he explained that it was to surprise others with her advancement she seen no problem with that really, it's not like getting training was against the rules was it? Actually was it? she would have to find out later perhaps? But for now getting help when she needed it would be quite handy especially when likely everyone else had some advantage over her, though when he mentioned being a writer for something her Antenna twitched and she tilted her head to the side a moment. "What's make-out Paradise?" she asked a bit confused.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime14th July 2021, 3:41 am

"What?!! You don't know what that is? It's an eroge book, sometimes it has adventures and romance, but it also has adult themes in there. It's honestly a masterpiece, I actually have a copy of one of my one shots if you want to take a look. The one that won the contest to make me a junior writer, Doki Doki- Ninjutsu art of deception. It's about a Trap that's actually a reverse trap of a girl pretending to be a guy, but the guy who thinks shes a guy likes the guy, but it's not a guy, but.....when its revealed that the guy was a girl and the girl was a guy, they got together."

It sounded complicated as hell, But Gado had a big smile when he talked about it.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime14th July 2021, 1:54 pm

Mika listened to the man explain and she nodded slowly, "I see.. well I don't think I seen any for sale where I lived, my family is from outside the Republic, so I'm not to sure about all that, but I guess good job on winning the contest so nice work on that, shows the work paid off" she said smiling and giving a thumbs up though as he explained the plot it seemed rather.. Strange? Complicated? well ether way maybe it was a decent read but the name... and the fact it was eroge? well she would be lying if she said she wasn't interested, but she had to focus on training not on things like that, once she caught up to everyone she could maybe slacken her training at least a bit to give something like that a read at some point?
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime14th July 2021, 7:34 pm

"I'll give you an autographed copy then, maybe it'll be worth some Xel in the future if I become famous? " Gado was proud of his work and he was happy that he found a person that was interested enough in what he did. " Ok, i don't want to hold you up too long. I'll be in town for a few days whenever you want to start practicing any kind of techniques. Once you have an idea ion what you would want to learn, you can seek me out and we can go over them together. ok?" Mika was a pretty good chick, she had some good potential working for her and he wished nothing but the best for her improvement.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime14th July 2021, 10:54 pm

Mika nodded "okay that sounds great, as for the book thanks, I'll give it a read once I get some time that's free" she said with a bright smile, the Training help would be great as well it would let her catch up to all the other students in the academy, it felt like she was the one furthest behind, not just because they all knew about and grew up deeper into this culture then she had, but also because they had access to Chakra, and the ability to utilize Ninjutsu and the like, so she had a lot to make up for, and that would make things very hard for her later on down the road if she didn't train her heart out now to close that gap. "You take care of yourself, and if I need help I'll try to get into contact with you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Checking the grounds (open)   Checking the grounds (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Checking the grounds (open)
Page 1 of 1