Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Monthly Salary Options

Go down 
2 posters

Should we have a montly salary option?
Yes, we should have a monthly option
Monthly Salary Options I_vote1263%Monthly Salary Options I_vote13
 63% [ 5 ]
No, keep everything the same
Monthly Salary Options I_vote1237%Monthly Salary Options I_vote13
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

Monthly Salary Options Empty
PostSubject: Monthly Salary Options   Monthly Salary Options Icon_minitime11th March 2021, 1:36 pm

With past experience and things of that nature, I for one can say that there are plenty of times that I lost out on some cash because I forgot to claim, or even got caught up with other things on the site. Either way, it is one of the more tedious things on the site. Would it be better to just claim  the money for the month and focus on other things? You guys can do what you want, but this is all for the sake of convenience and options leading to that.

This additional choice is as follows, you have the option to just claim your money for the month instead of doing it every week. You can do one or the other.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Monthly Salary Options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monthly Salary Options   Monthly Salary Options Icon_minitime7th June 2021, 6:02 pm

To be fair the weekly sal is also a sign of activity. Even if you only pop on just for a moment to claim. However, I understand some things happen with irl stuff so rather than a monthly salary which some people may even miss out on that depending on their situation id rather see a means to get a "catch up" salary as in something happens people will be able to claim the week prior salary on top of the current week but if an additional week passes they lose the chance to get the first missed pay.
Back to top Go down

Monthly Salary Options
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Important Things :: Site Suggestions-
Jump to: