Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Dusting the Rust off

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Dusting the Rust off Empty
PostSubject: Dusting the Rust off   Dusting the Rust off Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 6:38 pm

Zeke felt heavy, heavier then any amount of training could do to him. Suddenly... He awakened. The weight lifted and he opened his eyes and he saw an arena. He'd never seen such a place before. Their was a large screen several meters up installed into the wall with a large statue of a pair of hands performing the ram sign.Their were slight stands being elevated high on the walls for the willing to watch. "Where am I?" The screen then turned on.

ZEKE VS ?̷̧̟͓͕͕͎̜͌̐͘͠!̸͓̋̉@̵͍͉̝̯̟͂͊̍#̸͉̎͒̆͊͠?̶̰̮͎̪̻̞̥̗̳̅̍͌̽̍?̸̠̮̱͕̥͙̉͗̎͗͂̈́̔̍̕?̵̝̰̥̯̒ͅ#̴̧̺̥͔̀̒͑̐͑̂̊̈́̌͠*̴̭͝#̴̫̖͍͓̻̥͇̥̜̀̃̀̅̀͘?̶͖͓͙̦̅̾̈́̕̕

"Well... I guess it's a fight... Whatever nightmare this is I'll prevail. Thankfully Zena isn't here... This may be a hell of my own creation... Hopefully I'll just wake up soon..." He squeezed his palm to the point of near blood,  noting that he could feel that... He would relax. No use in panicking. The screen said he had an opponent meaning  his opponent was they key to his release... yet they weren't here yet. It didn't occur to him how strange this was but all he knew was he didn't see doors to leave. He let out a soft sigh and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dusting the Rust off   Dusting the Rust off Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 6:55 pm

Auri awoke in a strange place, she could of sworn before this she was participating in the chunin exams and trying her best to have a mediocre performance and now she was in this strange place feeling like her life was at risk. "Fuck...this isn't good this is the type of place where a kunoichi such as myself dies." she said speaking out loud and swearing that she would do absolutely everything to survive this encounter. She had to get back to the village after all she fully intended on living a very long life and dying in some unknown location was not on her six step life plan. Still she would pick herself up off the ground and start looking around only to spy someone about fifty or so feet away from her which would make her anxious yet relieved. Anxious because he looked like a type of shinobi who was a prodigy and everyone knew prodigy ate mediocre kunoichi like her for breakfast, relieved because he was so far away at the moment. No this was something she could not afford to lose and thus she would smack her face with both hands in order to psyche herself up for the upcoming death match.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Dusting the Rust off   Dusting the Rust off Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 7:51 pm

He felt a presence.... He looked up to the screen and the latter half of it would say;

ZEKE VS AURIELLE

Suddenly Zeke turned to see a random girl there. This place was only getting more and more strange. Though it seemed his opponent was finally here. He stood in the middle of the ring and waved an arm from under his ebony cloak. "Are you my opponent?" He asked as he wasn't a fan of fighting girls. But Zena kicked his ass enough to know not to underestimate anyone. He then shouted over. "You have to get into the ring before we could fight! I don't know where I am but I know how an arena works!" He couldn't let his guard down. Match didn't start until they were both in. Though he didn't even know if that's how this place even worked. He let out a sigh as he pumped some chakra into his cloak, readying his defenses just in case his opponent wasn't one to play fair.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dusting the Rust off   Dusting the Rust off Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 8:02 pm

Auri wouldn't fall for that bet, no she was staying right where she was and not approaching the big guy with the flowing cape and huge sword thank you very much. "No way, you come here." she said pointing at him sure she might be mediocre in all things but she was still a kunoichi at heart and fighting fair was for those shinobi who emulated the samurai of ages past. Still she would feel compelled to move a little closer and thus would sigh before suggesting something else. "Okay how about this, you come closer and I won't attack you before you get close enough that it's fair for both of us to fight." she said holding out one of her hands in the seal of reconcillation to show that she was serious after all that was what they were taught as academy students when it was time for a spar.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Dusting the Rust off   Dusting the Rust off Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 9:14 pm

He didn't see why not. "Fine but not funny business or else you'll regret it!" His tone was dry but nonthreatening, he then took took the initiative and walked toward the girl. Opening up his cloak and showing that other then basic ninja tools, he was unarmed. He stopped a few feet away from her and made the same sign in his hand and looked unenthused at her. He bowed respectfully and since he didn't have Zena and his cloak was busy he would outreach his hands. "Alright let's keep this fun and fair." He quickly weaved the signs and would open up with something simple as he pointed right at the girl. "Rai no dangan..." His finger sparked up and soon enough a small ball of electrified chakra shot from his pointer finger toward the girl. He wanted to see what she was made of. May it be a fight for sport or their lives it had to start somewhere.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dusting the Rust off   Dusting the Rust off Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 9:22 pm

She had lied, and when he got about 25 ft away from her she would tap the seals on her wrists causing a a smoke bomb and two shuriken to emerge with a small puff of smoke. "Sucker! No way am I fighting him fair not when he is like two of me put together" Auri thought to herself while throwing the shuriken with one of her hands while crushing the smoke bomb covering the area that she was in with smoke. This smoke would spread to encompass a twenty foot area thus if he decided to get closer to her he wouldn't be able to see anything which was her plan the whole time. She would proceed to run to the right underneath the cover of smoke while making hand seals and resulting in another two Auri's to emerge at her sides one of them running forward in order to intercept the shinobi if he tried to get closer while the last one would go back to where Auri was originally in order to mislead him into thinking that she hadn't actually moved and had sent a clone to scout.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Dusting the Rust off   Dusting the Rust off Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 11:28 am

As soon as he got moderately close his whole perspective as shaken as the field was covered in a smoke bomb. Would he consider this a dirty trick? Well they were still shinobi. She could've tried to stab him or something else. Oh well. Since his cloak was active he couldn't get a sword so a kunai would have to do. His original plan was to see what she was made of with a lightning bullet but now she emerged out of the smoke cloud. He let out a sigh as he concentrated for the moment. He'd rush forward with the kunai in hand, this would be weird as he never done this before with a blade so small, but he had to wait a bit longer. "I'll have to shame you for this." He muttered while he ran through the Auri that came at him and as soon as his kunai made contact with her skin, more smoke escaped into the air, he went wide eyed. "A Clone!?" A face full of more smoke he pulled out some shuriken and threw them in a wide arc at the spot he last saw her at. She had to be hiding in the cloud somewhere!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Dusting the Rust off   Dusting the Rust off Icon_minitime8th April 2020, 1:45 pm

Auri would smirk as it seemed that during the confusion he wouldn't notice the shuriken coming at him causing her to make hand seals again before the number of shuriken doubled, from a mere two shuriken, now there were four of them heading towards him and she would make a hand motion causing the shuriken from going from passing him by due to their loose aim to zeroing in on his position. The four shuriken would all come at him from different angles so that even if he saw one or two of them the others would still hopefully manage to land. As for the clone she left behind it would get dispelled by the shuriken he threw though it was fine, he was mislead to where she was and she could use that for the time being as she had no interest in getting close to him. She wouldn't stop moving so that she was behind him a minimum of ten feet away though this time when she removed weapons from the seals on her sleeves they were kunai, and she would spin them in her hands while she waited for his response to what she did.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dusting the Rust off   Dusting the Rust off Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dusting the Rust off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Amusement Park :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: